Sunday, January 9. 2011
This is the last official blog of the first semester! You’re going to miss these...
During the "World Around You" poster assignment four months ago, I asked you to write a reflection about where you believed you would be in a year. I was less interested in where you thought you’d end up than how you’d get there; I wanted you to start thinking about what the rest of senior year had in store for you.
At that point, I basically knew nothing about you. I had a collection of names, ID numbers, course histories, and the “Great Expectations” assignment. I had little understanding of what you expected from your remaining time at AHS; I hoped your expectations were higher than “I just want to get through this” or “I heard senior year is easier than junior year.”
Side note: Who keeps telling the juniors this? Is fifth grade easier than fourth? Why would that make any sense?
Anyway, we’ve come a long way since then. I feel like I’ve gotten to know many of you much better, thanks in no small part to your willingness to write honestly and well. (I’m asking you to do that one more time here.)
But I didn’t learn much about you from that assignment. Most of the submissions focused on what people would be doing after graduation and completely neglected the time between now and then. It seemed like the next nine to twelve months were an abstraction – a stretch of time to spend taking it easy, or, worse, a test to endure or an obstacle to overcome.
The thing to remember about abstractions, however, is how quickly they become realities. Ultimately, “senior year” isn’t a mythical abstraction, just like “college” or “working” isn’t. It’s life. It happens to you fast, and when parts of it end, you wonder where they went.
To that end, I wanted to make a bookend assignment to the original reflective piece – to come full circle, so to speak – that would allow you to contemplate the things that you want to do during your whole lifetime.
Try making a list of the things you want to do, see, experience, find, etc., before you die (which is hopefully a long ways away).
It’s not the most original idea in the world – it obviously owes a heavy debt to The Bucket List, a movie I haven’t actually seen – but I think it’s a really interesting and revealing way to close out what’s been an interesting and revealing semester.
While I joke about feeling old, it’s not time for a quarter-life crisis (unless getting married somehow serves as the equivalent of buying a fast car), and I wouldn’t say I’m “rusting out” yet.
As I was designing the parameters of this assignment, however, I tried reverting back to my 18-year-old mindset in order to make a sample list.
And it was easy. Too easy.
I feel like trying to remember what I wanted to do as a teenager – what I hadn’t done by then – should have been harder. Instead, my “teenaged” list looks disturbingly similar to one that I would have written yesterday. My life’s not without accomplishments or experiences, but I think my adolescent self would have expected more. (Eight years have passed, and I still haven’t touched a whale!)
What does that say about me (besides the fact that I probably spend a little too much time either working or at work)?
I think I need to heed the advice I routinely give you – to feel a greater sense of urgency and enthusiasm about living. It’s easy to settle into routines, especially for someone who’s actually pretty fond of them (I am me…), and I don’t think it’s wise to try to avoid routines altogether. Honestly, getting to pick roles for yourself is one of the best aspects of aging.
But a Bucket List helps you evaluate when to sustain a routine and when to temporarily abandon it…and sometimes, that’s the key to keeping life interesting.
After all…you can miss it if you don’t open your eyes.
Your future’s unfolding.
Spread the map. Stick some pins in it. Then celebrate!
You’re seniors, and even if this is where I leave you…the best is yet to come.
Your list design can – should – be creative! Make a list that looks distinctly individual, for this is a fairly personal assignment. (It also needs to be a school-appropriate one – that’s my only restriction. Exercise good judgment here.)
You can categorize the items on your list by any number of factors – age (when do I want to do these things?), by “genre” (travel goal, career goal, family goal, etc.), type (accomplishment, discovery, witness, touch, etc.), or some other organizational criteria.
You can even make it seem like less of a list, if you like. Make it a narrative, make it rhyme, play with the language – it’s your call.
For this thread, as with the other, I do not care about the “length” of your work; I just want it to be a substantial effort, since it’s the last real thing I’m asking from you. That means spending time on it. Don’t do it all in one shot! Work on it in bits and pieces. Talk to your friends about it. Talk to your classmates about it. Talk to your parents about it. Take suggestions. Ruminate. Ponder. Draft it. Be proud of it! Just make sure it means something.
You gave fantastic feedback in the last thread; I’d like to see similar levels of dialogue and discourse. Check your work to see if someone left feedback for you, and start conversations with your readers – and classmates!
(And yes, anonymous work is still permitted.)
Last year's thread can be found here.
This post is due at 11:59pm on Wednesday, January 12th.
For this post, written feedback for two of your peers is still required!
Write well, think well, and – as always – good luck.
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)
1. One day, become a specialist in the medical field that will be able to tread where no others have walked before (metaphorically, of course.).
2. Spend an entire day eating only one food and one drink (There is a list of combinations to choose from):
Drinks: Soda, Milk, Water, Apple Cider, Vodka, Wine, Champagne, Coffee
Foods: Chocolate (various kinds), Various kinds of meat, Various dishes from various cultures, Exotic foods, fruits, … etc.
3. Keep the friends that I have now forever
4. Visit every continent
5. End the loneliness by finding the girl of my dreams and going on many dates.
6. Buy an extremely large house, a very nice car, the usual material interests.
7. Fill up a room of my extremely large house with the most up to date, state-of the art and extremely advanced technology; make it similar to that of a spy base.
8. Go snowboarding and ice-skating at least once a year for the rest of my life, even when I am nearing death
9. Meditate under a waterfall
10. Participate in the Olympics
That's really cool. I also want a really nice car. I don't really care about the size of my house, but a nice car is a must.
the olympic thing sounds really cool, so have any ideas started which event you might want to participate in?
Meditating under the waterfall seems pretty cool haha. Good luck on accomplishing that, because I don't think i'd be able to take it : P.
Shawn! You can accomplish meditating under a waterfall before this year ends, just come over to my house.
Between now and the end of the year, I would like to...
Continue to work hard towards school.
Spend more time with the friends I didn't get a chance to before.
Make the most of can with what learn.
Become a better person.
Make tighter bonds with my family.
Go to Beverley Hills and many other places.
Not miss a day of school.
Cherishing all the assemblies and time in school we aren't in a classroom. Find out what the new buildings are capable of.
To be a new person and do things I couldn't before.
Never take high school and all it's aspects including friends for granted.
During my college years, I want to...
Keep my old friends.
Make some many more new friends.
Keep learning more.
Keep trying to attain a bright future.
Try not to have the much fun.
During my days off learn new skills like snow boarding.
Try to maintain my good habits and get rid of bad ones.
Having new experiences, like being more independent, driving and finding a job.
See the benefits of working so hard in high school.
Not procrastinate, and get stuff done to spend time on things I want to do.
Not allow the stress get to me.
Keep on track and on top of everything.
After college and for the rest of my life my aspirations are to...
Travel the world.
Raise a family.
Find a good job to support my family, and one I enjoy.
Spending time with family and the many different friends from the past.
To raise my children well.
To provide and family and I with a good house, life, and income.
Not to conform to the evil of society.
To be happy with what I have instead of always wanting more.
To find sustainable happiness.
See the seven wonders of the world.
Experience nature and its many wonders.
Go to big cities with big lights.
Never fall in debt, to be responsible, and wise.
To be as close to perfection as I can.
To make the world a better place.
I agree with you that before I kick the bucket, I would like to visit city with big lights and find out more about natures many wonders.
One thing I really want to do is get a the most best and expensive hotel so I could invite 100 of my friends to have fun for the whole week. We would see and do so many new things, having the best time of our lives.
1) GO on the matterhorn, splash mountain and etc any awesome ride on Disneyland. And do a thing I never did which is actually look at the snake on the Indiana Jones ride.
2) Make an better end-of-the-world kit, or better-purposed maybe as an earthquake's-here'run-out-of-the-house kit. The one I made now has literally only one bottle of water because plastic has some poison-problem with it after a while, a jar of peanut-butter, some bandages, a flashlight, and I think a random screwdriver. I need some whole-grain crackers in there or something.
3) See a UfO, even if it's not the greatest evidence alien exists to those non-belivers or could even just be my bad eyeballs and a balloon or superman whatever is identified in the sky, it's interesting like a red moon.
4) Try to see how long I last on the vegan diet, which is no animal product so sad thing I can't eat is milk, any great wonderful soups with meat juice in it, any good dairy products like ice cream, and I probably just miss soup the most.
5) I think I agreed to this last year in history class, but I think I will vote for the first Asian United States of America president.
6) Make some stuff out of wood, like a wooden sword or a ladder. I also want to take a cube of wood and sand it down to a very almost sphere, like some random ancient civilization did to stone.
7) Avoid as many formal social events as possible. I don't like dresses, necklaces and bracelets give me a rash, make-up is a foreign language all by itself, shoes that hurt my feet, and perfume make me nauseous. Formal social events are bad for me.
Get a pet. My brother, sister and I always wanted a dog, my mom say no, so my dad gave me and my brother fighting fish, but both died from battle wounds from each other, so I imagining like a duck, dog, or chicken pet.
9) I want to go to the Zoo mainly because there are monkeys,penguins, and animals there. If there was a platypus like Perry the platypus, that would be super awesome.
10) Try not sitting for nearly a day. (the negative of school)
11) leave behind useless riddle-puzzle stuck behind all my random doodles and picture that lead form one to another until the end reaches something important to me. the idea just sounds fun because making riddle are harder or just as hard than solving them, so as my brain decline with age, something to do.
12) actually watch the whole movie of Ferris Bueller's day Off.
13) probably getting better english would be for the better, because I remembered a comment my sister made on my paper in eleventh grade, something with ELD and phonics for kids.
14) remake the Riemann sum program on my calculator because I lost it, I'm half way there for sums, just not the graph
15) finish the coloring the nutcracker story after I get it back from the art school, so that's about May
16) draw fishes and dogs, make a comic about things I hate like shopping malls and colors.
17) paint-ball war and getting a some balloon, a bin large enough to hide me and a water gun too for water balloon fights, . . again, so much fun.
18) play Professor Layton and Specter's flute, Ninokuni, Epic Mickey, maybe MapleStory, maybe finish FFX. (I think I left off at trying to kill a boss character)
20) learn to lie (and get away with it)
22) yeah, yeah graduate too, (stolen from everyone else:)
23) wonder if anyone will ever actually proposed using a graphing calculator program. (I already did this, but I trying out to figure how to write a program for it, graphic hard for me at the moment)
Yes, I totally agree with number 10! Sounds like an amazing list & I hope everything works out for you.
Your number seven made me laugh, and good luck with that vegan diet!
Hahaha! I really like your list. I hope you stick to the vegan diet . Good luck with it all! You can do it!!
I didn't try or start the vegan diet yet, but I will try to see how long I can stay on it.
Raise two or more kids.
Improve my mental math skills.
Complete something mathematical that involves 2 or more digits without a calculator.
Be able to tell people what day of the week any date is, without taking forever to figure it out.
Design and decorate my own house with the help of architects.
Own a house nicer than the ones I grew up in.
Design a landscape that is visually appealing to me, but I don't have to take care of.
Build an indoor swimming pool and actually swim in it.
Go to Europe, especially England, France, and Spain.
Ride first-class on an overseas flight.
Learn the rest of Mendelssohn's Concerto in e minor.
Play a violin and cello duet with me playing the cello.
Play a song on the piano where the rhythms on both hands do not match.
Write my own tune.
Paint a landscape of trees and water.
Be able to do splits.
Make my own spaghetti bridge and see what load it can take.
I want to make my own violin. (stole this from Antonio P.)
Oh dang, creating your own musical instrument really is a big goal, i have no doubt that the violin you build from your own hands will have its own special sound unique to you.
I've wanted to design a house before! I bet it'd feel rewarding to live in a personally designed house. That sounds like an awesome idea; I might just have to "adopt" - not steal - that idea for the future.
I like how you categorized all of them. Math skills are important! Goodluck with that.
Arranged in numerical order, but not in order of importance
1. Reunite my family so that all of us can be 1 again. This would be a short term goal, hopefully. Long term, I would like to have my family become proud of whom I will become.
2. Become 2 with the right person.
3. See what it would be like to be a part of Disneyland’s (oh so exclusive) Club 33.
4. Learn how to read 4tunes (fortunes, four-tunes, get it? Haha…)! While I don’t really believe them, I find horoscopes interesting.
5. Learn how to perform magic tricks using a 5tytwo card deck.
6. Learn how to comfortably speak at least 2 more languages. I am fluent with English and Mandarin, can comfortably speak/understand Japanese, and can understand Vietnamese well enough to survive. So I would like to be comfortable with 6 languages at least.
7. See the 7 continents! Antarctica included.
8. Relearn how to play the instrument with 8 octaves and 88 keys (piano)! I learned when I was around… 8, but it was wastefully halfheartedly, unfortunately.
9. Adopt an animal with 9 lives (cat). My family is full of dog lovers and I can’t say that I’m not a dog lover too, but I’ve always wanted to own a cat as well.
10. Find a place in life that I wouldn’t want to be 10tative (tentative). By that, I mean finding a life that would allow me to be happy.
11. Have 11 of my 11:11 wishes to come true. Only 10 more to go! It’ll happen, sooner or later.
More to add later! I hope my number puns weren’t too horrible for you to go through... Haha
That was really creative! I hope the last one happens for you!
Thanks, Amy! I'm hoping the last one happens for me too! Haha, you know what I'll be making my next 11:11 wish on. ;D
I hope you'll be able to reach your goals as well!
what's Disneyland club 33? the Antarctica travel sounds really awesome because I believe many animals go there like there a rock for penguins and some sea birds plus whales. reminds me of penguins mostly.
Club 33 is a private club or more of an exclusive membership in Disneyland which is supposed to be secretive (oh well heh heh). It basically grants you access to a secret restaurant located in New Orleans Square, as well as free access to the parks. There is a limited amount of people who can be in it, and the current waiting list is around... 20 years? Might have changed since I last checked... haha. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_33
Haha yea, Antarctica would be cool. It would be unbearably cold though...
wow, club 33 sound almost like an underground society in Disneyland. It kid of reminds of how when they made Disneyland, there are little hidden icons of Mickey's head (the three circle) hidden all around the park. no, wait this reminds of EPIC MICKEY!
Oh my gosh! 11:11 is so important to me too! It'd be so cool if your 11th wish came true on 11/11/11! Good luck!
That would be AWESOME! haha... and thanks! I hope your 11:11 wishes come true as well.
Kevin!!! I like your list hehe. I like 6 the most though.
I hope all your 11 wishes come true!!
Haha. Thank you Shani! I hope all of your wishes come true as well! Thanks for being the great friend you are!
Meet a bearcat in person. (Yes, they are real animals; they are slightly endangered and live in southern Asia)
Improve my cooking abilities further, or become familiar with 30 more recipes (familiar enough to recall how to make them without having to check a written recipe).
Throw a bottle into the sea.
…And many more goals, which I haven’t found yet, but instead of listing everything that comes to mind: “I’m going to save all of those pages for all the adventures I’m going to have”.
Thanks for an awesome semester Feraco! and… you’re right, I probably am going to miss these...
I Want to become a member of club 33 too (or at least see inside that room) :]
1) Play a game of one on one against Kobe Bryant
2) Dunk on Lebron James. I would want to video tape it, put it on youtube, and hope it becomes the greatest viral video of all time.
1) Hand carve my own violin.
2) Conduct and write my own song for the Boston Symphony.
3) Record an auto-tuned song.
1) Meet the girl of my dreams and have 1-2 kids.
2) Go back to the Philippines and meet my biological father for the first time.
1) Travel to New York and drop a penny from the top of the Empire State Building. Visit Madison Square Garden
2) Have a tour of the White House and a picture of me shaking hands with the president.
3) Visit every single continent.
4) Visit every single landmark of the world
1) Buy 1 of every apple product only to destroy every single one with a bat.
2)Try to go through a whole day without talking at all.
3) Sky Dive.
Anyone can beat Kobe in one on one. But dunking on LeBron is impossible. He is the greatest and will block you every time.
Can you beat Kobe one-on-one? Exactly. Haters are going to hate.
Wait! Give me the apple products.
I'm stealing one of your goals by the way.
That would be awesome to see you dunk on Lebron! Hope it works out for you
"Dunk on Lebron James. I would want to video tape it, put it on youtube, and hope it becomes the greatest viral video of all time."
Yo Antonio, I'm really happy for you, and I'll let you finish, but Kanye West had one of the best videos of all time! One of the best videos of all time!
Jokes aside, I hope that works out. This sounds like a fun goal, and I would laugh hysterically if you accomplished it. I'll keep an eye out for that youtube video in the future.
Dunk on Lebron James...not to mention have it become a viral video? That's pretty awesome.
1. Travel to Europe and Asia visit old friends and make new ones, and to learn lots of things!
2. Become someone good enough so that when my family go out, they can proudly tell people that I am their sibling/child.
3. Be someone who isn't weak, as in, someone who doesn't waver over other's influences and change because of it.
4. Although this one is bad, I have always wanted to try Dine n Dash.
5. Keep in contact with most of my friends!!
6. Meet the one who is right for me!
7. Find someone that I lost a year ago. (One reason why I want to travel to Asia.)
8. Be fluent in Korean, Japanese and French!! Also, improve my Chinese!
9. Make enough money so that I can support my parents, even if I decide to live far away from them, I want them to be able to live the last 10-20 years of their lives peacefully without having to worry about money.
10. Help people realize the importance of Global Warming!
11. Stay a vegetarian for the rest of my life. (I want to become vegan but I like cheese too much =[)
12. Find someone who is willing to become a vegetarian. (I don't mind having a partner who eats meat and eggs but I would prefer it if they ate vegetarian food when they are with me etc. It's just nice knowing someone would go that far for you!)
13. Open my own egg less bakery!! (vegan most likely.)
14. Find a place to live that is made just for me.
15. Promote vegetarian eating!!
16. Learn from different people from all over the world about breads.
17. Study abroad!!
18. Although this is bad, drink some alcohol with some friends and just forget about all of my problems for one night.
19. Actually learn some martial arts again. I used to learn but then I stopped and I started practicing again every now and then but, its not as good as before. D;
20. Reach Nirvana. =]
Oh Shani! I always enjoy your writing!
All these seem so great! Even the ones you think are "bad"! They sound fun! &Hey you only live once!
Shani! I loved your bog. I really liked all of the things you listed! It made me realize some more things I want to do in life! Great job!
I like your 12 and 13 goals, and I understand the whole how far and hard it is to turn vegetarian because my brother and cousin tested that out for a week, and as amusing as that was to watch, I can see it very hard. I hope you find that special someone.
Haha Thank you guys!! I wasn't sure if I should put it up because some people hate me for that >.
1) perform in front of thousands
2) start a legit a capella group like no other before
3) roll down a giant green hill
4) Pick up breakdancing again
5) Watch every episode of “friends”
6) Find love
7) Have some kids…preferably three or less
Compose music (not classical or country)
9) Visit “Hogwarts”
10) Walk through a drive-thru
11) See cherry blossoms in Japan
12) Don’t go through a single day without music
13) GET GOOD AT RAPPING
14) Learn to cook something besides burgers, dumplings, eggs/bacon, and fried rice.
15) Get caught singing to something embarrassing in the car.
*edit number order does not necessarily demean priority.
You seem like you are ready to enjoy your life after high school! You also seem musically passionate.
Wow you seem very care-free Josh :] Hopefully you can accomplish all of them soon!
This blog is getting me excited!! But a little unhappy that it is our last =(. But a bucket list sounds very intriguing! Yippee! And I am also currently watching the Tostitos Bowl! So even though they are losing at the moment… GO OREGON!! Anyway, I will miss these blogs a lot. You were right when you said in the beginning of the semester that we were going to love these blogs (Not sure how others feel but I do.) And I was curious if second semester Searchers were going to get the exact same blogs we did. And if their blogs are going to be different, can past Searchers participate?
I hope it’ll be alright if I can add on to my bucket list by replying to my own post because I know I will not be completely finished but I wanted to get a head start. I have thought about a bucket list before but I cannot remember all the things I came up with. So if I remember them throughout my day, I’ll be sure to update my list.
*My family (and friends)
I want to raise at least one child. Two sounds good right now but it’s most likely subject to change as I get older. I want to be one of those cool parents to my children’s friends but in reality, I’m just really embarrassing my children. Real hip you know? Haha. I want to stay in touch with friends in high school. My parents don’t have real friends outside the family. So I don’t really have “family friends”. I want my kids to have many. When all my friends and I are old enough and married, I want all of us to impregnate our own wife around the same time. That way, we can force them to become friends ever since birth! And our children can become best friends and such.
*I want to watch a meteor shower. Let alone a shooting star. Mr. Feraco’s story about shooting stars really got me to want to experience it on my own.
*Before Mr. Feraco told us he wanted to see the Artic lights, I have always wanted to see them in person. I was so shocked somebody else wanted to see these lights! They just look so supernatural and unbelievable. I just have to see them in person!
*I have always wanted to try bungee jumping. Maybe sky diving… Despite my fear of heights, it looks like something really wild and fun. I have to try it out!
*I want to try surfing. It also looks like something very fun! When I was little I was scared of the ocean because I’m not a great swimmer and Shark movies scared me… But I think I’m slowly overcoming that fear! Surf at the beaches of Hawaii!
*The rest of my high school career
I want to relax and enjoy what little of high school I have left. I don’t want to completely senioritis it out and screw up my grades but somehow enjoy the rest of high school to the fullest while still be doing well in classes. I’m willing participate and attend more school events. The closest thing to high school dances after high school is probably hitting up the clubs. So attend all the upcoming dances I guess. My junior year went by really fast. I remember a day late into the year when I stood up and glanced around my orchestra class. I saw friends that I’ve known for years but were seniors and about to leave it. It felt like yesterday (of that day) it was the beginning of their senior year. And to me, it felt like they weren’t aware of it. They acted as if they still had time so they were taking their time. But before they knew it, they were gone. I miss a lot them. As much as I would like to, I’m most likely not going to see more than 80% of the people I know right now. So for the rest of my senior year, I would like to make memorable memories with most of my friends in high school.
Side Note: I have no idea where “senior year is easier than junior year” came from. From my own experience, senior year was (or is) tougher than my junior year. Not solely from college applications. And I can’t wait for senior projects… Anyway, my senior classes gave out about the same amount of work from my junior year, If not more! Also when I talk to alumni’s from last year and they ask me about senior year and they say “it’s not what you expected it to be huh?” Now that I think about it, whenever I heard “oh senior year is so chill and whateves”, I always heard it from a junior (when I was a junior) and not straight from a senior. But I guess it all depends on your senior classes.
I agree that Senior year is not easier than Junior year at all. The curriculum is much more rigorous than last year, and I have been putting much more time maintaining grades. I believe many people believe so because some schools do not take senior grades, especially second semester grades, as seriously as junior grades.
Surprisingly, I am having a much easier time maintaining my grades in senior year than junior year. Along with that, I feel like the work load has all disappear. I still felt stress for trying to complete my college applications, but even though the work load was heavy; it was manageable compared to the work load of junior year. I don’t know, perhaps I am one of those who does follow that for some reason, and no I didn’t take like 5 electives. I still have all 4 of my core classes on my schedule. So for some reason my senior year feels a lot easier than my junior year.
*I want to visit Taiwan's night market. I heard all the food there is really bomb and cheap as heck! It seems like the night life is pack with attractions.
*I want to visit some countries in Europe. I'm not which one specifically but everywhere there looks exotic!
*I want to learn some type of martial arts as a hobby. The ones that I am thinking of right now are: Capoeira, Muay Thai, Tai chi, or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
*I want to appear on TV. For any reason minus being arrested/convicted or caught doing something shameful...
hahaha go to Taiwan during the summer then~maybe I can take you around lol
I heard the same thing about the Taiwanese bit I also heard you gotta be careful haha
Sergio, there are so many people that are going to be in Taiwan this summer. You should definitely come visit! It's a lot of fun & there's so much to do!
*Visit Korea. Go to Korean BBQ's at least once every two days that I spent there. Last but not least, I want to attend concerts of my favorite Korean music group. (I.e. SNSD, Kara, 2NE1, After School, Lee Hyori, Brown Eye Girls, Miss A, Rainbow, and T-ara.) AND OMG MAYBE MEET THEM!!!
Your list was very fun to read! I want to watch a meteor shower one day too... Like the crazy ones.
- Strive for high grades until graduation.
- Go to college, focus on studying biology and pursuing my future job, biology researcher.
- Graduate from college, go to grad school, and get hands-on experiences of the subject through various researches or internships.
- Keep contacting with my friends for life
- Be more active in social activities.
- Make friends who share interests with me and can stay in my life for long time.
- Start playing piano again and play it at live café (had learned for 8 years, but haven’t played for 7 years )
- Go to concerts of various artists often.
- Record a song, post it on youtube, and get lots of views.
- Have my children in future play different instruments and have a family concert weekly
- Go see an aurora at North Pole.
- Travel Europe with friends after high school graduation.
- Go to England and watch a Manchester United game
- Buy a Cadillac CTS when I become affordable.
I like how you labeled yours haha and I would like to keep my friends for life too
Can I come with you and watch ManU play? I liked your Bucket list I hope you accomplish them all.
I’ve listed mine in alphabetical order
-Attend a legitimate masquerade
-Attend the Summer and Winter Olympic Games
-Baby-sit Mr. Feraco’s kid(s) [Hahaha]
-Be in two places at once
-Be taught how to surf by a lovely male Hawaiian islander
-Camp out in my backyard
-Cover the walls of an entire room with instant pictures
-Finally test for my black belt, and pass
-Find a bat in a cave
-Find an amazing place to see the city lights (perhaps Los Arboles/Rocketship Park)
-Find Nemo and the Snipe (just kidding)
-Get as close to a Panda as possible
-Go up the Eiffel Tower
-Go zip lining, camping, wakeboarding, parasailing, hot-air ballooning
-Grow my hair out so that it’s long enough to donate
-Ice-skate in Central Park, New York
-Learn how to drive stick shift
-Make a blanket/pillow fort
-Name a five-star constellation with my siblings
-Never grow old at heart
-Never let my passion for photography die
-Own a Nissan (Skyline) R34 GT-R in White Pearl
-Ride a fixed bike up and down the hills of San Francisco
-Ride an elephant and camel
-Ride in a gondola in Venice, Italy
-Scuba-dive in Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico again
-See the Great Pyramid of Giza
-Set foot in all 50 states in the U.S.
-Sing “Empire State of Mind” on top of the Empire State Building
-Start a conversation with a stranger in an elevator
-Swim in a lake (preferably a clean one)
-Swim while it’s raining
-Take a picture of somebody “holding up” the Leaning Tower of Pisa
-Take Tahitian hula classes
-Travel to each of the seven continents
-Travel via airplane for the first time
-Try cliff diving
-Visit the Colosseum in Rome
-Visit the Grand Canyon, not as a nine-year-old
-Walk the Great Wall of China
-Walk through an exhibition of Terracotta Soldiers
-Witness an underwater wedding
-Witness the beauty of the Aurora lights
Thanks for an amazing semester, Mr. Feraco!
hehe "-Find Nemo and the Snipe (just kidding)"
I was tempted to put down something like "get to paradise falls!" somewhere in my list
...great minds think alike? haha
I freakin love your goals though! They're so creative! "-Get as close to a Panda as possible" I can imagine you quirkily inching towards a panda, hoping that it won't do anything HAHA
Your goals are pretty interesting and mostly things I don't I would have thought of, and here's a small spoiler from experience. Making forts is fun, and elephants are usually very nice, they like bananas.
I love your list so much Ellen! It's got me wanting to do so much more.
I would like to find a snipe too! And I agree, Thanks for a great semester Mr. Feraco.
Baby-sit Mr. Feraco’s kid(s)
that's the cool one, but I will never do that. haha
Ellen! This is the cutest list ever! I'm going to steal your idea of putting the list in alphabetical order. I hope you don't mind
Wow you have a long list, but everything on it is pretty unique I've gotten to do some of the things on your list I hope I get to so some more and I hope you get to check everything off your list.
-Never grow old at heart
i love this one
hope we can always keep a childlike heart
Your list is very interestinggggg. HAHA.
And the "Own a Nissan (Skyline) R34 GT-R in White Pearl"...
SAME HERE BUDDYYY.
Your list is really cute. Let's do them all together!
I like how you want a skyline goodluck and if you ever get one let me drive it. Thank you
I want my parents to be proud of me. I want my parents to be able to brag about my achievements. I don't want to be a disappointment to my parents, because they've spent so much time and money to raise me, I don't want to let them down.
I hope to have a family of my own in ten years. I want at least two kids, I REFUSE to have a daughter as the first child. It has to be son then daughter. I want to do that thing where you get to choose the sperm, so I can get a son. I want to be married to someone that loves me for who I am, and not for what I have, what I own, and what I'm going to inherit. I want a happy marriage. My dad is always in China, so we hardly see him. I plan on taking over the business in China and with my dad always away, I feel that that is how a normal family is. One parents always away while the other stays at home and manages everything. I want my marriage to be like that, because that's what I grew up with, it's normal to me. Husband and wives that see each other everyday will get so tiring for me.
I want to take over my parents business and take it the next level. It is something I actually like to do. I work every Saturdays and I really look forward to it, even though I have to sacrifice my sleep. It's another chance to learn about the business and to help myself understand it better. My parents are extremely stressed out, and I want to be able to take over and relive all that stress, because it's really taking a toll on them.
I want to travel around the world. I want to explore all the different cultures, shop at all the different shops, explore the foods, and just to explore. I go to China three times a year and every time I go, I just learn something new. I don't want to stay in Arcadia all my life. I want to venture out and fill up my passport! I really want to visit Dubai though.
I want to witness a miracle.
There are many things I want to see and/or do, I have so much to do and so little time. I want to get off my butt and do something on that list, but I just keep procrastinating. I'm just so lazy, I just keep pushing it off.
So true. There's so many things we want to do but we don't want to do the work to get there. I guess it'll take time; one at a time.
It has got to be pretty cool if you witness a miracle occur. Hope you achieve that one.
1.) Get a sloth as a pet rather than a dog, cat or any other animal. Just a sloth. Hopefully if I do get one that is alive (and not fake or dead) in the future then I’d try to keep it alive and feed it whenever I can.
2.) Live happily in the future and not have money complications.
3.) Write at least a couple of novels.
4.) Still rock climb even when I’m in college. Actually, I don’t want to rock climb only in college, I want to be able to do some crazy rock climbing anytime I want in the future. (Not indoors, but outdoors where it’s all real.)
5.) Find myself someone I could share my life with and everything else.
6.) Never regret anything I do no matter how bad the consequences are.
7.) Get a nose bleed at least once in my life; never had one. I don’t know what it is like and I’m curious.
8.) Go study aboard for a couple of years and come back.
9.) Become a great role model for more than 2000 people in this world.
10.) Get stranded on an island and go ‘loco’ (‘loco’ as in ‘loco’, not losing my sanity). Dance all day and have some adventure.
11.) Meet the president face-to-face and shake his hand.
12.) Give my parents a vacation or trip they deserve. Go on a cruise or travel the world; do whatever they wish.
13.) Learn to speak Italian and be pro at it.
14.) Try skydiving despite my fear of heights.
15.) Save someone from a burning building.
16.) Travel the world. Mainly France, Japan, and Canada. (Etc.)
17.) Live in my dream house.
18.) Flip the coin and make it to a seven and I’ll live happily for the rest of my life. I wouldn’t want anything more or less than that.
Thats interesting, a sloth. Thats pretty cool having a sloth as a pet. I can agree with you on the sky diving. Scared of heights too, but I still want to try it out. I hope for your safety when you try and rescue someone from a burning building. A seven on a coin flip is pretty high. Best of luck.
Yea, they do. lol But that is only because they have very low metabolic rates. Nevertheless, they're still cute.
the sloth idea very cool, so I did a second-long research after reading it, and if this is anything new to you, they are legal pets in California, but I'm sure about the algae part of the sloth is important to them living or not. but that idea made me smile.
If you do end up getting a sloth, do you mind naming it Sid. I would love that. Also, nose bleeds are basically just runny noses that don't stop running, so you're not missing out on much.
It's a countdown of the top 25 things I want to do with my life!
In order of how badly I want to do some of these things.
(Note: I wish to accomplish all of these, but if I could accomplish all I would do it in decreasing order.
25. Add to the list of things I want to do with my life. (Might as well right?)
24. Create the "holodeck" in Star Trek
23. Shot the guns I've always wanted to shoot, and become a marksman
22. Learn how to survive in the wild
21. Create a “What if” machine (doubtful, but what if I do)
20. Learn how to swim (Yes, I did pass the swim survival test, but I don’t consider myself an adequate swimmer)
19. Learn how to ride a bike
18. Set foot on Mars (doubtful)
17. Send a robot that will set foot on Mars (much more likey)
16. Fly into space
15. Continue to go to the Anime Expo (been there several times and I still want to continue to go there.)
14. Learn how to wield a samurai sword properly
13. Learn a form of martial arts (any really, but I'm most interested in Chinese kung fu)
12. Study the stars
11. Own a rabbit army (just so I can have a house full of rabbits)
10. Create an eco friendly house in the woods, and live there
9. Trick out a Japanese car, and learn how to drift with it (within a closed course, of course)
8. Go skydiving (scared of heights, but I still want to look out of that plane and feel the thrill of falling)
7. Plant a Sakura tree in my backyard
6. Be a kid at heart, be an adult at mind
5. Go to New York with my friends
4. Go camping out with friends in Yosemite/Yellowstone national park (never been camping before, though I've been to Yosemite before, really nice place, stayed at a hotel though so i didn't get the full experience)
3. Go to the North Pole and see the Aurora (I see the beauty on TV and i just feel like i need to see the real thing)
2. Live my life with the person I’m in love with, who is currently making my dreams become realities
1. Live my life, Survive my life, Survive reality.
I hope everyone has a wonderful future. I hope you achieve at the very least some things on your list.
I agree ^
AND I like your last thing about surving reality
I literally laughed out loud when I read #11 and that actually sounds really fun! Hope you can have a rabbit army!
Number nine and six really stick out to me! Would you be willing to let me pet each member of your rabbit army? [I love rabbits...] And Sakura trees are beautiful!
Wen, I like the Kid at heart and adult in mind, great!! Live it, love it!!
1. Get a college education.
2. Go to music production school.
3. Get at least 10 gigs at night clubs.
4. Have one of my songs played on the radio, or by a major D.J.
5. Get married to the love of my life.
6. Have a family. Ideally two children, a dog, and maybe a cat. I don’t know if my wife will like cats.
7. Buy a house.
8. Meet Benny Benassi, Deadmau5, laidback Luke, or Swedish House Mafia.
9. Put my children through college.
10. Stay friends with as many people as I can.
11. Survive the SO CALLED “APOCALYPSE” of 2012.
I like the last one I want to "survive" too
even though I don't think we are going to die
GOT TO BE POSITIVE
Survive the SO CALLED “APOCALYPSE” of 2012. haha, I agree with you on this. But if the apocalypse doesn't happened in 2012, if Issac Newton is right, you can try to survive the apocalypse in 2060. but yeah, keep living.
"survive the apocalypse of 2012"! haha very nice! how didn't i think of that!
Good luck with your musical aspirations. You definitely gotta shoot for #3.
I will be bunkering myself on that day in 2012 as well. Best of luck to you. I think we will both survive, or we could all fry up in a solar flare that melts us as the magnetic fields shift to where north is south and south is north. Either way, i think we'll be fine.
First things first, I gotta graduate high school. After high school, my adventures will begin.
1. After high school, I want to go to college for about 2 to 4 years. I want to be a police officer (LAPD) and you are not really required to go to college. But if you have a degree, you will get paid a bit more.
2. Then as my cop life goes on and I have made good money for myself to be on my own, I will move out of my parent’s house and live on my own. I want to live at home first so that I can raise my money and have good money to support myself.
3. So once I move out and probably move into an apartment, I want to get myself a very nice looking car. I only want to spend my money on cars.
4. Also as that life goes on, I want to be in the best shape of my life and be like a “super cop” and be untouchable.
5. So at this time, I will be in my middle 20’s, and I might be married at this time or still continue to wait until I find that perfect lady.
6. So instead of my work life, I want to go watch LeBron James play basketball and be at all of his games.
7. I want to already be lifting 300 pounds and by this time, I hope to be lifting about 350 pounds.
That is pretty much how my life is going to be lived out. I will become old as time goes on, and then I will die a happy death and enjoy the rest of my life in heaven.
1.) Stay true to myself
2.) Live on the beach!
3.) Stay close with all of my true friends
4.) Finish college and start a career I love
5.) Get married to my soul mate and enjoy life together
6.) Appreciate and enjoy every day of life
7.) Constantly learn and grow as a person
8.) Stay close with my family, and start one of my own (kids)
9.) To not just live, but to feel alive
10.) Learn how to surf
11.) Stay a kid at heart
12.) And most importantly…be HAPPY!
I like the beach though, but I am not sure I'll live by it, because of hurricanes :S
I like your number 11 to stay a kid at heart, I want to always have fun no matter what age I am.
Ah i love you list.. simple yet fun and adeventurous pretty much sums you up! I know you'll do all of these yaaayy
.:. Maintain a close relationship with my best friends
.:. Go on an arbitrary road trip with them
.:. Satisfy my wanderlust by visiting other countries on whims
.:. Dance and sing “Singing in the Rain” in the rain
.:. Have a collection of over a hundred nail polishes
.:. Cook an edible 3-course meal
.:. Re-watch the Land Before Time series!
.:. Remain optimistic about my future despite future hardships
.:. Document/scrapbook my teenage years as best as I can even if many memorable times happen too quickly for me to record them
.:. Not lose myself in the whirlwind of life and remember to take my time enjoying the present
.:. Develop a popular video game for Nintendo
.:. Finish writing at least one of my stories
.:. Buy an annual pass to Disneyland and go to the park once a month
.:. Participate in a flash mob
.:. Paintball on a canvas like Mia and her mom did in The Princess Diaries
.:. Learn how to snowboard
.:. Be an extra in a movie
.:. Have a home theater system in my room
oh, I remember land before time, that was childhood days but good luck with trying to find what number are they at what. . I think I last heard of fourteen?
2++ Have a long life so I can achieve all that I want (I AM NOT SELFISH)
3** Travel around the world with my friends
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´///// If my brother becomes
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´///// famous get in the concerts
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´///// for FREE
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´/////´´´´´´¶¶. . .
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´/////´´´´¶¶¶¶¶. . .
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶/////¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶. . .
´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶/////¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶. . .*.
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶/////¶¶¶*¶¶*¶¶. . . .
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶ttttt¶¶¶¶*¶¶¶¶¶. . .
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶. . .
´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ . .*.
(….)…. Oooo…. Do things that people
.\..(……(….)… can remember me for
.._)….. )../…. In good ways
(….)…. Oooo…. 6
.\..(……(….)… become less stubborn
(….)…. Oooo…. 7 Get the awesome cars that I want
___¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶ ACEPT That I too liked HELLO KITTY at one point lol
___¶________¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶ jk I did but not anymore
these are really cool pictures, I like the guitar one best, or the first one best if it's not a guitar. and as for hello kitty, I understand liking her but not anymore, but I started not liking her because I faced things like avatar the last airbender and stuff like that.
lol Thanks it is a guitar though
I think is going to be one of the first time
people might actually stop and look at what i wrote
because of the pictures
I DID NOT MAKE THEM THOUGH
but I wish I had that creativity
it's okay you didn't make the pictures, these type of pictures take some time if you tried and honestly final week in NEXT week, how much time is there, but I don't think it's true people don't stop and read what you wrote, I think I commented on yours once and plus you can't really tell if how many people read it so look forward, it's the last blog anyway.
______________.O.__________.O. . .. 9 LEARN HOW TO DO GRAFFITY
______________.OO.__________.O. . ..
______________.OOO.__________.O. . ..
______________.OOOO.____-.OOO. . .
______________.OOOOO._-.OOOO. . ..
_____________.OOOOOOOOOOO. . . . 10 GET MY START TO A BETTER SHAPE
________-.OOOOOOOOOOOOO. . … (THE ONE WE DID AT THE BEGINNING)
___.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO* . . .
________-.OOOOOOOOOOOOO. . . ..
_____________.OOOOOOOOOOO. . . ..
______________.OOOOO._-.OOOO. . . .11 HAVE A FAMILY AND LATER ON KIDS
______________.OOOO.____-.OOO. . .
______________.OOO.__________.O. . .
______________.O.________ 12. Visit all my friends more often, the ones from Mexico, Germany, and France ( for now, hopefully I’ll have more later )
_________________# 13 SWIMM WITH DOLPHINES ( NO I JAVE NOT YET DONE THAT)
____________.*##### 14 MOVE OUT OF MY PARENTS HOWS ( BE INDEPENDENT)
_______*#########. 15 FIND TRUE LOVE
_*##*######### 16. HELP PEOPLE OVERCOME THEIR FEARS
____________*####*17 GET MY DRIVERS LICENSE
___________________*##.18 ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST
______________.####*__*####19 KEEP DANCING AND BECOME BETTER
_$$$$$________$$$___$$$_________ 20 TAKE IN ACCOUNT ALL ADVICES
_$$$__$$$_______$$___$$___________FROM MY PARENTS
___$$$____$$$$$_$$$$_$$$__$$$_ 21. RIDE MOTORCYCLES
_$$$$$_$$$$$$$_$$$___$$$_$$$$$__23. GET MORE INVOLVED ON WHAT HAPPENS
__________________________________$$__ AROUND ME
__$$__$$______$$__$$_____$$___24 PASS ALL MY FINALS
$$$_______$$__$$______$$__$$__ AND REALLY LEARN THE EXTRA LINES
____________$$$$__________$$$$______I SORT OF HAVE FOT MACBETHS PLAY
__________$$$$$$$$$ 25. GET ON ALL THE RIDES ON SIXFLAGS
_________$$$$$$$$$$$ 26. BEOME A SUCCESSFUL PERSON
_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_____$__$ 27 VISIT THE PYRAMIDS
__________$$_$$$________$$ 28 LEARN HOW TO SURF
____________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 29 BE SELF SUFFICIENT TO FIX MY OWN STUFF
____________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$ WITHOUT FEELING HELPLESS
___________$$$$_________$$_$$$$ 30 STRENGTHEN MY MIND AND SOUL
_$$$__$$____$$$___________$$ 31 GET A TATTOO
$$___$_$_$$$$__$__$$ 32 BE THE HOST OF AN AMAZING PARTY
___$$__$_$$$___$________________$ 33 BUY MY OWN CAR
1 GRADUATE ( I KNOW REPEAT BUT IT LOOKS BETTER
I definitely want to learn how to do graffiti font also!
34 Die without pain ( in peace)
35 Have a good after life if there is one
36 Understand the way my parents think when they are giving me advice
WOW ! Luz your bucket list is so interesting. I like the imagery you presented on this blog as well as your list. I would also love to host an amazing party.
whoa this is amazing! I believe I see mickey mouse! I'm glad you think like I do: ENJOY LIFE TO ITS FULLEST! ACT WITH NO REGRETS AND HAVE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE. I mean, life is only so long right?
WOAH MICKEY MOUSE, that is awesome. However, i did not just look at the picture, but also read your bucket list! Do you mind if i add a suggestion? Achieve real balance by strengthening body in addition to mind and soul
Thank you , but I did not make them. just copy and put them on the blog thought it was missing something .
╔═══╗ ♪ Learn more about music
║███║ ♫ and also the American culture
║ (●) ║ honestly I don't know much
█║▌│ █│║▌ ║││█║▌ Don't lose the languages I know, because I do not use them as much as I used to
Omg this is so awesome!!!
I love how you were able to get so creative with your blog and i think it’s really cool how you did that. I also really liked the context that you wrote about there were allot of things that were similar to what I would want to accomplish in my future as well.
我的妈呀！眼睛都花了！Seriously, the design really hurts my eyes, but its one way to do the assignment.
Ahah love the art work. Did you do these all by yourself?
Raise a child.
Continue singing till the day I die.
Initiate a research project.
Go to Disneyland.
Plant/grow a peach tree.
Make a difference in an underdeveloped nation.
Go backpacking through Europe.
Own a telescope and make regular use of it.
Get a degree in Culinary Arts.
Get a bartending license.
Split an atom.
Explore the Amazon.
Get a tattoo of ___.
Witness Halley's Comet.
I loved your "Continue singing till the day I die." one!
You've never been to Disneyland? :[ But you know what happens when you split an atom don't you? BOOOM. Just kidding .
Nathalie and the Giant Peach Tree Loving your list, and good luck!
backpacking in Europe; my friend showed me a website a while ago. It seems like it would be a great experience! I really want to do that too!
I love your list! Bartending license ahhh i want to too!
& I would've never guessed you wanted to get a tattoo - i like it!
1. Graduate high school (in one piece)
2. Sky diving (will be done by the end of the month)
3. travel Europe and live there for a year
4. Commit one true act of altruism that changes someones life
5. learn how to wakeboard
6. buy/ or at least drive and audi r8 GT
7.play in a professional soccer game
8. Go cliff diving off a pretty high cliff
9. Learn how to dive before going cliff diving
10. Have a smile on my face when it's my time
im definitely hearing you out on that audi r8. thats one of my favoriter cars and i would love to own one one day
1. Go camping
2. Ice skate at Rockefeller center
3. Be in a parade
4. Campout for black Friday shopping
5. See the sunrise and sunset in one day
6. Plan a spontaneous road trip
7. Judge or be in a contest
8. Star in a commercial
9. Learn how to salsa dance
10. Backpack through Europe
11. Become a certified scuba diver
12. Ride in a hot air balloon
14. Take a helicopter ride over LA with the love of my life!
Crystal! Your bucket list sounds like A LOT of fun!!! I'm sure you'll accomplish it all! Great job
Crystal, I'm so excited to see number 8 happen!! P.S. Take me with you when you go backpacking through Europe
Wow your list sounds really fun I would love to do most of the things on this list, great choices I hope you get to do all of them.
Your list was very fun to read!!
I want to plan a spontaneous road trip as wellllllll.
1. I want to live in an igloo.
2. I want to perform for somebody famous.
3. Take a road trip to somewhere far with all my friends.
4. Go street racing
5. Spend a year in a foreign country
6. Learn how to sail a boat
7. Go jousting
8. Learn how to shoot a bow and arrow
9. Participate in a snowball fight
10. Design a t-shirt
11. Learn to burp on command
12. Go to a Native American Reservation
13. Learn how to skateboard and ski
14. Do something outrageous and completely random on the crosswalk in the middle of the street.
15. Influence the passing of legislation through congress
16. Design a house
17. Be on television
18. Learn how to drift in my car.
19. Pilot an airplane
20. Save someone's life
21. Cook for a number of people
22. Learn to be even more of a Dominator than I am today (if that is possible).
Haha, these are so manly (in a good way). You can do number 2, I believe in you!
Haha at first I was kind of surprised you said that and then I looked at my list again and I could see why you said that now.
I would accept your cooking anytime Colin, keep that in mind! And last year's graduation, my friends and I pushed the stop lights and when we walked across, I had them sit in a shopping cart and we walked really slow across! haha
Try that, it's quite fun!
22. Learn to be even more of a Dominator than I am today (if that is possible).
^^ this is why i call you the dominator. *bows
As I thoroughly like the prompt of this finale, I probably want to find a way to make what I want to say more interesting. Until I figure out how to do that, though, it shall be in list format. Psychologists may find number 18 to be rather intriguing.
1. Now that college applications are over, I want to get back into Pokemon competitive battling – something that I am notoriously good at. As a matter of fact, I’ve already started on my first two Gen V teams: sandstorm and trick room.
2. Become a more varied cook. I currently do what I normally do very well but that’s just fifteen or so dishes.
3. Get into competitive Yugioh. Currently I’m good but not THAT good.
4. Get into competitive Halo: Reach, which in my case would mostly mean “learn to work better in a team.”
5. Catch up on all the anime and manga that I missed during high school.
6. Play more ping-pong. I like this sport but I stopped for a while due to excessive homework and now my table has been put away somewhere.
7. Learn to speak Italian fluently, for I have always been interested in this particular language.
8. Get into a college that I want to go to – especially USC for its history of spawning famous game designers.
9. Pay back my dad for all the frustration he caused me during high school…because mostly, it was ultimately beneficial. I can only say this one in retrospect.
10. Play Gears of War 3.
11. Read all the Star Wars novels that I have piled up in my room.
12. See the year 2013.
13. Become a game designer and create the games that some of my fellows geeks and I have planned over the years, among them Engaged, Deadly Premonition 2 (because the first game was so boss in storytelling and character development), and the Super Robo Ninja Tekken Fighter series which will outlast Final Fantasy. My dad has emphasized that regardless of what might to happen in the future, it’s okay to have dreams.
14. Free pets from unworthy owners. The more the better but baby steps would make a good start. The practice of truncating the tails of boxers and Dobermans especially gets on my nerves because I find it cruel and pointless.
15. Make positive impacts on the environment. I think this independently of the class that wants me to do it; rather, I’ve seen some of the things that people have been doing and I can’t see how some people don’t care.
16. Go backpacking through Europe.
17. Watch an anime that’s even better than Clannad Afterstory because anything that comes even remotely close blows my socks off. Even then I dislike the idea of seeming to have found the best at such a young age.
18. Figure out why I periodically have dreams in which I visit a city that I have never been to and yet looks the same each time. It’s always devoid of people, appears to be summertime, and is somewhat eerie because of all the silence. There has to be a reason my mind has built up such a stable setting out of nothing, and wandering through this deserted place gives me the creeps and usually wakes me up sweating. It looks very vaguely like my cousin’s childhood town, where I recall fond memories of having watched many horror movies (my cousin’s favorites) over ten years ago. I have actually gotten to the point of thinking “aww, not again…” every time I wake up from this dream.
19. Prove to my friends that geeks can get girls.
20. One day, be able to truthfully say to myself that I have lived the life of an epitaph. If others call me an epitaph then that would be a plus but more importantly, I want to be able to tell myself that I’ve come a long way and maybe risen at least two ranks on our 1-10 scale. Hopefully, this is the one thing that I never lie to myself about.
I encourage people to be balanced: try many things. People who know me well cannot describe me in a few pages and I certainly can’t describe myself in a few pages because I’ve tried and liked so many things.
1) Raise two kids, preferably a girl and a boy , but of course there’s nothing I can do about it.
2) Find the love of my life and never get divorced!
3) Live in a big house so my kids can throw parties and such.
4) Be one of those “cool” moms so my kids can talk to me about their problems.
5) Get married before the age of 28 (my lucky number).
6) Once, my dad and I went to a Japanese supermarket to get some sushi and my dad attempted to talk to the worker in Japanese (he only knows a little) but failed to understand what the worker’s response. It was pretty embarrassing, haha! Because of that, I would like to learn Japanese!
7) I’m leaning towards learning Korean, too.
Convince my kids to be in percussion
9) Start playing piano again
10) Teach little kids piano!
11) Ride on a hot air balloon
12) Go to Alaska
13) Buy a beach house in Hawaii
14) Create a “hair drying” machine so I don’t have to manually blow dry my hair! I can’t sleep when my hair is wet.
15) Dance in the rain
16) Travel with friends
17) Wish upon a shooting star
18) Work in at least two different countries so I can experience new things
19) Take a picture with a penguin!
20) Watch the sun rise
Aww! Take a picture with a penguin? That’s so cute! I want to do that too now!...Do you think they have penguins at petting zoos?
We can do four, eleven, twelve, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, nineteen, and twenty together
21) Get a small tattoo on my right or left lower back
22) Donate my hair
23) Continue to convince others that Ellen and I are cousins
24) Overcome my fear of insects
25) Cannot let my OCD-ness take control over me! I still think OCD should be in CDO (alphabetical order) though.
Save a life
Jump out of a plane (and live)
Be televised nationally (not like those people who look like idiots behind a news reporter)
Meet Kobe Bryant
Attend game 7 of an NBA championship
Attend a superbowl
Be on stage during one drake's live performances
Meet the girl of my dreams
Build my dream house
Spend an entire year traveling the world, free of worries
Make friends in every continent
Fight in a UFC fight
Road trip across America
Eat at the world’s best restaurant
Learn how to do a back flip/gainer
Meet president obama
Spend a day at the mall without a budget
Discover an unknown place
Make a million dollars
Star in a movie
Help someone accomplish his or her dreams
Go snowboarding with Shaun white
Not have anyone hate me
Have people love me for who I am
Write a song
Make someone's day everyday for a year
Count down to the New Year at times square
Win big in Vegas
Prevent a large crime
Lead a team to a championship
Turn around someone's life (bring them from a 1 to a 7)
Swim with dolphins
Vacation in New Zeland
I don't know what, but there is something about this list that makes me like it a lot! I told you in class already, aha. I think maybe its because its so simple and yet outrageous enough so that it perfectly reflects what kind of person I know you to be.
swim with dolphins is on my list too!And I really like your first one. Saving one's life would be so awesome!
1. Go traveling Japan with my family. Have hot spring, eat sushi, go shopping, dress up in traditional Japanese custom and talk to handsome or cute Japanese.
2. Watch a soccer game in England with my father. My father loves the soccer game, but he never has the chance to watch the real one, so I want to bring him there.
3. Be a pharmacist, earn and save for buying a big house, a Porsche. It was a dream when I was still young. Who doesn't like a big house and a famous cool car?
4. Be a boss or own a takoyaki store that I can go there everyday to eat takoyaki. I love takoyaki so much that I wish I can eat that everyday.
5. Visit my friend's sponsored children in Philippines, Colombia and Chile. When I heard the bad condition of those children, I felt sad for them and wanted to help them more.
6. Keep in touch with all my best friends now. This year, I meet a lot of best friends and we always hang out together. We have so much fun when we are together. So I hope our relationship can be the same forever.
7. Buy a garden for my mother. She likes to plant trees, flowers and vegetables in our back yard now. So I want to buy a garden for my mother and she can enjoy her interest.
8. Go to outer space. I am so curious about the outer space. I want to know what the rest of the universe looks like. I hope I can meet aliens since many people believe that they really exist.
9. Kids, not sure. Husband, yes. Sometimes I feel that kids are too noisy and annoying.
10. Buy many fashionable clothes. I want to wear different clothes everyday in the future.
11. Invent a type of chocolate that doesn't make people fat when they eat it. I love chocolate so much but when I eat that I feel like I gain 1 pound. So I want to invent that kind of chocolate to benefit everyone.
Takoyaki...... How about no... I don't think any takoyaki store is going to survive. Just saying. : )
1. I want to be CEO of a very large corporation
2. Travel the world on a blimp
3. Go skydiving with a group of my friends
4. Rent a whole hotel in Las Vegas for one day, while inviting family and friends
5. I want to get rare animals in my backyard such as pandas, koalas, and polar bears
6. Go on HGTV and get my room makeover from famous designers
7. Built a tree house
8. Help someone in life that can make a difference for them and others
9. Mastering all instruments
10. Go on Iron Chef and try their food
11. Travel with Andrew Zimmern to eat exotic cuisines all over the world
12. Have my favorite band play music for me at my own house
13. Own a mansion
14. Find Narnia in my closet
15. Finish trying all of the items on the jamba juice menu
16. Open my own starbucks coffee
17. Take my whole family and go on vacation for a whole year
I want to find Narnia in my closet too.
But it needs to be the old closet which I do not have it
I didn't think of building a tree house; I like that one and number fifteen a lot!
Oh! I want to try everything on the Jamba Juice menu too! Including all the ones on the secret recipe :]
LOL find narnia in your closet...
and you just cant be CEO of a normal company it has to be very large
All of those things sound so fun and ambitious. I would want to do all the things you would like to do as well. Sometimes we don't get our dreams, but through hard work like you are continuing you will be able to do all the things you want before you die.
I want to look for and do the most meaningful thing in my life because I have not yet found what my most important is in my life. Travels, or accomplishments may be meaningful, but they may not fulfill my wishes since they are transient.
I want to find a job that is proper for me. That job does not have to be high-salary, or high-reputation, but I have to like it. I believe that if I can do my favorite job, I will consider my job as an enjoyment.
I want to find a person who can understand me the best because I think that one who loves me may not be the person who understands me the most.
I want to be more sophisticated to face my life since we are having different kinds of challenge every day.
I wish that I can be improved in every experience I have ever had. Since life is like a circle, we need to take each trial seriously to avoid its return.
Even the world is complicated; I want the life to be simple, and positive without concern, or arguments in my own sight.
Ultimately, I wish that my life will be meaningful and happy in the future, and in the rest of my life.
1. Go Cliff Diving.
2. Own at least three dogs all at one time!
3. Go to all the restaurants that Guy Fieri on Food Network reviews.
4. Go on a road trip around the whole United States.
5. Save a Life.
6. Eat the whole Mcdonald's menu in one sitting.
7. To get over what I'm afraid of:
Open Large bodies of water- To go scubadiving.
Needles- To give blood.
Clusters of holes- To see a lotus seed plant and refrain from going crazy.
8. To watch a Laker's game in front row seats.
9. To run a mile, without stopping..
10. Give away a large portion of money to the impoverished.
11. Shave my head.
12. Buy my Mother all the Louis Vuitton bags she ever wanted.
13. Learn how to whistle.
14. To travel the whole world. and more. If there's more
15. Go see Santa Claus at the North Pole.
16. To grow taller.
17. Grow my hair Rapunzel long and donate it.
18. Learn how to be ambidextrous.
19. Be a great Mother.
Vanilla isn't going to like number 2 very much... Your list is cute, minus number six and the fact that you mentioned needles and clusters of holes (I'm cringing right now). Number four and fourteen, take me with you! Hahaha good luck, Jack Lin Wung!
Really Jacqueline? Number 11? I hope I still know you when you do that. In fact, I could even help you with that because I have a hair cutter at my house!
It might not be the most attractive of dreams but oh well. In honor of you I'll get a little Mohawk like you had last year.
HOLES AND PORES SCARE ME TOO MUCH...... I CAN'T STAND IT. I hope you overcome this fear because I sure can not....
DON'T EVER TYPE "lotus seed plant" INTO GOOGLE IMAGES!!!!!
“If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.” –William Arthur Ward
As a fundamental requirement for myself, I need to become independent. Four years in high school, I learned some things that are so valuable that cannot ever be replaced. I remember that one corner of my star still stands out since the beginning of this course, and that point is security. This is the most basic dream and goal I need to attain, otherwise I will not be able to live on freely and be myself. Excluding the fundamental goals of attending college, major in pre-med and pursue a job in the medical field, I want to…
1. Find true love ♥: The one and only.
2. Maintain a happy marriage and family (hopefully will have three kids: boy♂girl♀boy♂?)
3. Design my own dream house by the most beautiful beach ever and live in it (omg, maybe I can build it underwater!) :]
4. Go on an adventure; ✈ travel the world, to places I have never been or wanting to visit.
5. Grow and decorate my own garden ✿
6. Witness meteor showers & aurora lights
7. Conquer my fears and learn every sport there is
8. Discover a cure to a disease or a new field of science
9. Get a pet dolphin (so I can replace my animal-pillow dolphin) and have a huge fish tank!
10. See my favorite Taiwanese super star: Jay Chou : D (well, maybe hug/talk/befriend)
11. Learn three other languages
12. Be able to cook all the food I want
13. Pick up a message in a bottle delivered by the sea
14. ♬ Live on with music ♪♪~
15. Lastly…Be able to remember everything…
Good Luck to everyone!
“All our dreams can come true…if we have the courage to pursue them.” –Walt Disney
I want to have a garden too! Go green! I also want to plant a tree for every year of my life.
• Grow a flower garden
SUNFLOWERS & LAVENDERS
You are so specific. Three kids, boy girl boy. And I think the two boys will gang up. Learning every sport will probably make you scary, but if you must, start with tennis! Yay for a pet dolphin : )
By the way, did you notice you're not Weini anymore?!
Well, I want to make the daughter feel more special in the family haha :]
And yes I JUST realized that my name has been changed! Whoo! No more Chinese name! But Annie(Annie) seems a bit...awkward...haha
11. Learn three other languages
YOU CAN TEACH ME CHINESE AND I'LL TEACH YOU JAPANESE YEAH? HAHA
1. Obtain a pool containing only my favorite food (It tends to change from time to time so I can't put anything specific right now).
2. Get a house with a pool (To achieve #1).
3. Visit New Zealand. I've heard it has every kind of biome within an hours driving distance.
4. Get a pet owl, a pet monkey, and a pet cat (I like animals).
5. Become a dentist and get a job within two years of graduating (Not very likely).
6. Grow a rat tail (A work in progress already).
7. Learn how to play the guitar and drums.
8. Acquire a crossbow or a bow (Handmade or store bought, I just want one).
9. Like Shani, re-learn martial arts from the very beginning.
10. Visit Mr. Feraco and my other AHS teachers in a year or so.
11. Visit another planet, and preferably live there. (I wish D:)
12. Be able to go to the beach whenever I want.
13. Follow through with my whole "Bench my own weight by the end of the year" work out.
14. Buy and learn how to use a motorcycle.
15. Get rock hard abs.
16. Go to Hometown Buffet at lunch with all my friends, and stay there till dinner to get my money's worth.
17. Say "Like a Boss." and "Come at me Bro!" in a serious conversation.
18. Visit India. I would say again, but I don't count the time I visited it at the tender age of 2.
19. Learn the legit, manly form of gymnastics.
1. Get my license
2. Get accepted to a four year college
3. Nail my interview at USC on February 12, 2011
4. Spend more time with my family while I can
5. Travel back to New York and Spain this summer
6. Actually stick to a diet
7. Talk to people I’ve never talked to
8. Get my first real job
9. Get a new puppy
10. Travel to Hawaii in the summer
11. Travel to Cabo san Lucas in the summer
12. Win at Fullerton tech Olympics in March
In the next ten years and all the years after that
1. Perform in a play rather than manage a play
2. Graduate with a masters degree
3. Take baking classes to improve my baking skills
4. Travel to Saudi Arabia to get to know my family and birthplace
5. Meet someone that I can connect with on another level
6. Visit Hershey’s chocolate factory
7. Work in a professional theatre
8. Have kids, raise and support them
9. Shop in Paris
10. Learn how to play the guitar
11. Relearn how to play the piano
12. Climb Machu Picchu
13. Learn how to snowboard and ski
14. Go on a cruise
15. Fly in a helicopter
16. Learn French
17. Travel to the Caribbean
18. Basically travel all over the world
19. Ride a camel again
20. Plant a garden like my grandpa
21. Learn how to sew
I really like how you made your list focus on different time periods and I think your goals are really reasonable and sound interesting at the same time. I hope you are able to achieve them all!
1) Fly a jet airplane
3) Take a cruise in the Caribbean
4) Travel Europe
5) Visit Canada
6) Learn another language fluently
7) Get married and have a couple of little rug rats (after college of course)
Go to a Soccer World Cup Championships Game
9) Own a BMW some day... I can dream can’t I?
10) Get a good job
11) Live in San Diego for a little while
1. Become a professional MMA fighter
2. Reach a consistent 300 bench before age 19
3. Reach a 450 full squat before age 20
4. Become a successful acupuncturist and chiropractor
5. Make my parents proud
6. Learn to make good food
7. Explore unknown places
8. Pet a tiger and lion
9. Go on a survival adventure in the wild for a few days
10. Own a pet leopard
11. Go deep sea diving
12. Witness a volcano erupt
13. Own a house and plant lots of fruit trees
14. Live high in the mountains when I retire
15. Have a zoo in my back yard
16. Keep good friends close to me
1. Continue to go to Disneyland at least once a year.
2. Get married to Jacquelyn and have two children.
3. Visit Paris and Tokyo with my friends.
4. Going to Las Vegas with my friends and do basically anything.
5. Go to a buffet and stay their all day eating until they kick me out.
6. Complete in a triathlon.
7. Become a licensed Physical Therapist after college.
8. Travel to China with my grandparents and walk on the Great Wall of China.
9. Go to all 50 states.
10. Be vegan for a week.
11. Go green.
12. Dance in a music video.
13. Shake hands with Obama.
14. Be in two places at once.
15. Make a medical discovery.
16. Design my own house.
17. Swim with pink dolphins.
18. Publish a diet book.
19. Swim with sharks.
20. Learn how to fly a plane.
21. Rescue someone from danger.
Goodluck marrying that girl! I think you should add her on facebook. And I've tried being a vegetarian for a month and i personally dislike it, because you're so limited on food. Becoming a vegan for a week will be hard. Goodluck though in the future and invite me to your wedding!
I believe that you will marry the Jacquelyn and it will last forever.
I also wanted to design my own house. I would build it inside a tree or something. GOOD LUCK with that!
1. travel outside the U.S for a month or longer
2. date a woman in a different country even if i don't speak that language
3. get rich so that i can live without having to worry about money. but still remember where i came from
4. go into a store looking like a bum and buy everything in it
5. continue my education
6. find someone i love to start a family with and share my thoughts with my children so they can be the best they can be , but while still letting them make their own decisions
7. Have a professional studio at my house so i could record music anytime i want
8. record and perform a song that i wrote and hopefully get recognition
9. attend exclusive events and wear bow ties to them
10. have money enough to share with my family and friends
11. buy a mansion dedicated to having parties
12. meet will smith
13. be able to wake up when im old and say that i have lived a good life
14 have a positive impact on the people i care about, and others that look up to me
4. go into a store looking like a bum and buy everything in it
That one sounds fun
1. Repay my family for all they have done for me.
2. Travel the world & learn the places I go.
3. Visit all the famous museums.
4. Stay by someone in a hospital and be there for them.
5. Help those in need.
6. Change someone's life for the better.
7. Have my dad walk me down the aisle at my wedding.
8. Have a nice home with a pool in the back yard.
9. Sing in front of people.
10. Stay close with the people I'm close with.
11. Have a career of design.
12. Discover my motivation and inspiration.
(not done. still thinking...)
I have never heard you sing before so I do not know how good you are.
13. Run a marathon.
14. Cook Thanksgiving Dinner for my whole family.
15. Visit my dad's side of the family and give them money.
16. Go snowboarding and learn to go on jumps.
17. Learn how to knit and make things for loved ones.
18. Go to a Lakers Game.
19. Go to World Cup & Cheer for Korea (Full out).
20. Create many beautiful things.
21. Make a beautiful fondant cake for my child.
22. Swim with dolphins at Seaworld!
23. Be a sunday school teacher for young kids.
24. Read the whole Bible.
25. Learn to play the drums and the guitar.
26. Find all the hidden mickeys at disneyland.
If you find the way how to repay your family please let me know
I want to do the same but I just do not know how .
I think I own them more that what I will be able to get in a lifetime.
I FEEL YOU! I don't know how I'm ever going to repay them but hopefully I do.
YOU CAN SING? D: I wish I knew how to sing... aish like really good you know? AND play the guitar and the piano!
well.. I can't sing in front of an audience, I get so nervous my voice squeaks and it's just horrible
1. Go to Europe, Japan, Hawaii, Africa, South America, and China with my family and friends.
2. Be happy with my life, especially at the end for me.
3. Get over the fear of death.
4. Get a good job that I’m happy with and make tons of cash so I can be rich and so I won’t have to worry about money and financial issues.
5. Be able to raise a family of 4 or 5 with my first child being a boy.
6. Have the perfect wife!
7. Living in a nice, spacious house in California.
8. Be a great friend, husband, son, father, and grandfather.
9. Go skydiving with my wife and friends.
10. Own a 1911 government model pistol when I’m 21 and an AR-15 when I’m 18.
11. Get a new car soon so I can drive it around after high school and hopefully upgrade it.
12. Take an auto mechanics class.
13. Graduate from a prestigious college with a medical degree.
14. Go to a high school reunion.
15. Never try any illegal drugs in my life.
16. Surf in Hawaii at sunset with my wife.
17. Learn how to be a DJ.
18. Watch Hairspray with one of my friends because we were going to watch it a long time ago and kept talking about it but never did.
19. Be able to speak numerous languages, including English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, French, and Spanish.
20. Be able to bench press over 1.5 times my weight, hopefully sometime soon.
21. Go to Disneyland with my friends and make sure all of us are coupled up.
22. Meet my wife Lee Hyori, and also meet the entire Big Bang group.
23. Drive a Ferrari Enzo.
24. Get my Eagle Scout Award.
25. One day work in retail.
26. Go on an adventure with my wife one week to anywhere in the world where we don’t plan anything ahead of time.
27. Get a 4.0 unweighted GPA by the end of high school.
28. Travel to a third world country and try to help a community
29. Make a legitimate short video with my friends. I want to do something similar like what WongFu Productions did when they were in college.
30. Take singing classes and learn how to play the guitar.
31. Take dancing classes.
32. Make my family and friends proud.
33. Watch What a Wonderful Life every Christmas until the day I die.
34. Make every relationship I have better than the previous one.
I'm sure there are many more things i would want to do, so I'll probably add more and more thiungs to my bucket list over time.
Michael Wong Goodluck everyone in the future. I hope everyone accomplishes everything on their list and comment on my post
Michael, your list is very inspiring, good luck on pursuing your dreams for the future. Good luck on your eagle scout, keep at it, you will get, from an eagle scout to another. Dream big, work hard!
I like how you want to travel to all these places. It's really interesting and something I'd like to do also.
As a child I was Shelby Lorene,
who smelled like chlorine.
Now that I have aged
I’m ready to leave behind that childish page.
I know that I have lots of things I want to do;
Many things I don’t want to miss.
So without further ado,
My bucket list:
“A matchbox of our own, a fence of real chain link. A grill out on the patio. Disposal in the sink. A washer, a dryer, and an ironing-machine. In a tract house that we share, somewhere that’s green.” – Somewhere that’s Green “Little Shop of Horrors”
1. Have a house of my own.
2. Have a room with walls painted red, with black furniture, and white accents on the walls.
3. Be able to design the gardens to look exactly like what’s in my head.
4. Paint my walls with warm colors, none of that plain white business.
“God, I hope I get it. I hope I get it. How many people does he need?...I really need this job. Please God, I need this job. I’ve got to get this job.” – I Hope I Get It “A Chorus Line”
1. When I turn eighteen I will work at Disneyland, and I will someday perform in a Disney show!
2. Write and publish a book!
3. Give an inspiration speech to an auditorium of people.
4. Get out of Citrus in two years or less
“Marry the man today and chance his ways – change his ways – his ways Tomorrow.” - Marry the Man Today “Guys and Dolls”
1. Wear a really pretty wedding dress (in my own wedding, none of those “just trying it on” shenanigans)
2. Get married to a man I’m truly in love with. Someone I will never want to be divorced from.
3. I want to have my own sweet little baby.
“Do you want an easy miracle? Do you want to lose a pound or two? Then you can turn this off right now. My workouts not for you. I’m talking to the woman who wants it all. Gotta pay for what you get, cause size 2 clothes don’t come to those too lazy to sweat.” – Whipped Into Shape “Legally Blonde: The Musical”
1. Run a marathon by the time I’m 19
2. Continually keep myself healthy
3. Coach a soccer team/ play in an adult soccer league
4. Swim a pier to pier race (Ocean swims scare me a lot)
“One short day in the emerald city. One short day to have a lifetime of fun. One short day and we’re warning the city. Now that we’re in here, you’ll know we’ve been here before we are done.” - One Short Day “Wicked”
1. Go to New York and see a play performed on Broadway.
2. Travel Europe.
3. Go to every Disney theme park on Earth: Disney Tokyo, Disney Paris, Disney World, Disneyland (done), Disney’s California Adventures (done), Hong Kong Disney,
“One song glory, One song before I go. Glory, one song to leave behind. Find one song, one last refrain. Glory, from the pretty boy front man. Who wasted opportunity. One song, he had the world in his feet. Glory, in the eyes of a young girl. A young girl, find glory.” One Song Glory “RENT”
1. Become completely fluent in Spanish
2. Own a pair of black boots
3. Drive a stick shift without staling
4. Get casted for the role I actually want
5. Never forget my old group… they got me to today
6. Get myself to a place where I am confident in my singing voice.
So, for those who had no clue,
the quotes were from Musicals written for people like you.
Overall being in this class has been fun.
Though sometimes it feels like staring straight into the sun.
Now you’ve seen my list;
all the things I’m afraid to miss.
Hopefully it wasn’t too much of a bore!
I can’t wait to read yours!
Your friend till the end,
Shelby Belbie Lorene Harvey
• Admire the Northern Lights in person
• Attend the International Balloon Festival in Canada
• Backpack around the nation, then Europe and Asia
• Be in a professional dance company
• Beat every Call of Duty on the Veteran difficulty in one sitting, specifically each game in one sitting.
• Camp out in the mountains - I don't want to do any of that "living in a cabin and call it camping" thing.
• Climb the Great Pyramid of Giza, Mount. Fuji, and the Great Wall of China
• Cultivate good manners
• Do something nice every day for the rest of my life.
• Dye my hair an exotic color
• Explore the city I live in - I want to find places that I didn’t know existed and share it with people who special to me.
• Get a tattoo
• Get married and have a loving, caring family of my own
• Go on a road trip with my friends
• Grow a flower garden
• Have a huge sleepover with my best friends before the summer ends
• Have the guts to go cliff diving or skydiving and do it.
• Intern in the fashion industry
• Keep dancing for the rest of my life
• Learn about a stranger’s life through a cup of coffee
• Learn how to snowboard, ski, figure skate, surf, play the guitar, and ride a motorcycle
• Live in a house I drew, designed, and decorated myself
• Own and be able to drive a stick shift car - I should probably get a license first though.
• Own a motorcycle
• Pay off school loans by the time I’m 50
• Ride a hot air balloon
• Spontaneous vacation
• Swim with dolphins and dive with sharks
• Travel around the world helping people in need - I want to build homes for people, service the poor or less fortunate, and teach children how to read
• Visit the Amazon Rainforest and the Grand Canyon
I really want to keep going, but I'm afraid I'll never finish!
I want to learn how to surf and ride a motorcycle too! I liked so many of yours. My absolute favorite of yours is "Learn about a stranger’s life through a cup of coffee." That is a really amazing one. I also really, really liked your "cultivate good manners" one. Most people in our generation do not bother to attempt to have good manners, so I appreciate that you said that. I want to add that to mine too. I am so incredibly far away from being poised and elegant.
Beating every Call of Duty game on veteran in one sitting is...actually, not that hard because even the hard parts generally require only a few tries for the AI to behave in your favor. Except World at War with all the random grenades. Nonetheless, I approve. I also like your goals of traveling around the world - it's something that I've wanted to do for a while and yet have been too lazy to do whenever I've had the chance.
You incorporated a lot of things in your list that I didn't even think of saying, but I share some of the same goals as you do. I like the thought of the spontaneous vacation and riding in the hot air balloon; those seem to be an adventure.
I love your list as well!!!
Also i really love your learn about a stranger's life through a cup of coffee.. So intriguing, that would be an awesome story to pass down to people. I really hope you accomplish it, as well as everything else!
I loved the fact that the things you choose to do are spontaneous, random, and fun!
Die your hair an exotic color cool!
and ride a hot air balloon i wouldn’t have thought of that but its awesome
I feel like my List is neverending, because these are just a few! of the things I dream of doing before I pass on.
*Marry the man of my dreams.
*Own a home in beautiful Alaska.
*Be an extra in a big movie!
*Produce &Direct an Indie Film.
*Meet author, James Frey.
*Be part of the Ellen Degeneres audience.
*Meet Director&Producer Peter Jackson.
*Go to New Zealand &visit where The Lord Of The Rings was filmed!!!
*Own &modify the car of my dreams (Infiniti G-35).
*Drive across Canada.
*See the sights of my heritage (EL SALVADOR!)
*Rome around Australia.
*Visit &help people in Africa.
*Adopt a Foreign child.
*Set foot on all of the continents of the WORLD!
*Ride a camel in the Middle East.
*Stay in contact with certain teachers from AHS (Mr.Feraco, especially!)
*Be on jury duty for a murder trail.
*Own every Converse ever made!
*Create my own soft drink.
*Meet Jensen Ackles!
*Impact someone's life completely!
*Talk someone out of committing suicide.
*Swim with Dolphins.
*Sail all the oceans of the world.
*See penguins in their natural habitat (Artic Circle &Antartica).
*Save someone's life.
*Get over my fear of rollercoasters and go to six flags!
*Learn to fly! (get a pilot's license)
*Explore different religions.
*Win a professional Women's Boxing Match.
*Be front row at a Professional Boxing Match.
*Become a Successful Drug&Alcohol Abuse Counselor.
*Spend a summer in Europe.
*Learn a Native Language (like Native American or from a small country)
*Actually complete and play on a professional golf course.
*GET IN SHAPE! &stay in shape after kids (haha).
*Go on anual vacations with my future husband.
AND THE LIST GOES ON!!
I can add more everyday! Its infinite! The world is filled with endless possibilities and adventures and its ours to explore and take advantage of!
*Win a professional Women's Boxing Match.
haha that ones pretty funny
I like your list very creative!
LIKE A BOSS!!!
Oh, I also wanted to fight in an WWE match.
Oh oh and maybe go to the beach with Rachael!!!
I like how you want to win a boxing match! I hope you win!
Well first I wanted to say when you, Mr. Feraco, said, “Who keeps telling the juniors this? Is fifth grade easier than fourth? Why would that make any sense”, I thought that was the most hilarious thing ever! And when I was reading this, I just happened to be listening to a sad Chinese song, and reading the sentence “You’re seniors, and even if this is where I leave you, the best is yet to come” made me feel nostalgic about the past. I remember the day coming into high school as a freshman acting scared and wondering how high school is. That time did not seem too long ago, but it’s a time that I can never return to. I’m not sure if I can leave the world of a child yet because there is still so much more I want to experience at this age, but it’s time I caught up with time and follow it as it leads me on.
Time to list random things that come into my head that I would love to do…
Become a professional pediatrician or dentist.
Enter a college that I like.
Learn to drift.
Buy a stick shift car bmw.
Have a honeymoon at Paris.
Travel outside the state or country with some friends after high school graduation.
Learn to fly a plane
Travel the world to help those with needs
Start my own clinic
Have two kids, one boy and one girl
Design my own house
Open a store just to sell butter cookies
Travel the world, or most of it, with my girlfriend or my wife
Will be a vegetarian every other day to respect my parents
Open a hospital in china and live there for a few years
Go to Japan and Korea
Blow up a car
Race against a police
Learn to cook
Try to flirt my way out of a ticket in front of a girl cop
After a graduate from college, I will draw a picture everyday that represents my life
Come visit Arcadia High when I’m 30 and think about the times when I was young
Live life to its max
Think about all the things I will miss when I leave high school
If you try to flirt your way out of a ticket, they're going to give one look at you and give you two tickets! KIDDING.
If you open a butter cookie bakery, please call me. I'll come and buy a mass amount of cookies from you weekly.
HAHAHA I like your bucket list around the bottom. It gets wilder and funnier. Your point about being a vegetarian every other day to pay respect to your parents is very sweet! but I wouldn't be able to survive! Meat
The list for my goals goes on and on..........
-Live my life the fullest
-Meet the girl of my dreams
-Have a family
-Travel all over the world
-Create the next greatest movie
-Dunk a basketball
-Learn to play the guitar
-Visit my roots in Japan
-Go to a courtside seat NBA playoff game
-Help someone change its life forever
-Create the world’s next great device
-Meet the Los Angeles Lakers
-Save someone’s life
-Own my own corporation
-Play in the NBA
-Go to Las Vegas with my friends
I like how you are thinking about helping others
I want to do that too.
I want to become an engineer and design much cool stuff.
Design an Iron man suit
I have wanted to fly ever since I was 10. I am not talking about flying on airplanes but fly with “wings”.
Travel to the space.
Travel to the most beautiful place on Earth
See the most amazing sight.
Be able to play guitar well.
I want to live in the nature for few months just like what Emerson did. I want to relax myself.
I hope that one day I could lie on the grass of a park (hopefully with the girl I like), look up and see the Milky Way across the sky.
Float in a boat on a peaceful river and watch the sunset
Capture every beautiful sight on a camera.
Ben’s Infinite List
Find that special someone in college!
Have an amazing girlfriend I can call my own
Find and discover the meaning of LOVE and what it really is
Become an incredible husband to a beloved wife
Become a caring father of 1 or 2 kids, love them to death
Become the best person I can possibly become
Own a chocolate or maroon pin-stripped decked out Mini Cooper S
Head down to Pixar Studios
Earn a job at Pixar Studios as a designer or sketch artist
Earn a job working for Lego as a designer or licensed master builder
Earn a job working for Nike as a concept designer for running shoes and apparel
Stay a kid forever!
Become a licensed professional designer architect
Own and create my own houses and for my friends and family
Go to Hawaii
Run for life
Go to Japan
Go to Spain
Go to France
Go to New Zealand
Go to the East Coast
Learn how to play the Ukulele
Perfect my lovely singing
Make a full length movie
Become a professional speed skater and meet and follow my idol Apolo Ohno
Go on a run with my running idol, Bernard Kiplagat
Recollect and record my life
Use my powers for good
Find platform 9 and ¾
Build a flying house that will travel to Paradise Falls
Become a connoisseur on candy and chocolate
Learn how to be an amazing cook
Own my own Akita, Husky, Saint Bernard, or Pug
Climb to the summit of Mount Everest, this will be the end of me
Kiss that special someone in the rain and under the stars
Get in a fight and dominate
Attempt the practices of Ramadan
Own a mo-ped
Attempt to bike everywhere I go
Get a tattoo on my IT bands that says “REDEMPTION” on one and “DEDICATION” on the other
Ughh… but the list does not end here; I have many things I want to pursuit. I want to live life, enjoy life; however I can, without any regrets. I want to find satisfaction in everything I put my mind on. Live it up now, so tomorrow is even better.
Haha Allen, umm don't speak too soon, but if i did, definitely (Superman hideout!!). Yeah i guess its kinda cool, i was thinking more bamf then anything else, sorry feraco!!
1.Spent a year traveling around the world. (Probably after retirement)
2.Win a lottery~! (Doesn't matter how big the prize is XD)
3.Put Morongo out of business because I win too much~
4.Live in a nice apartment right next to the beach. I want to remodel the apartment myself.
5.Sky diving on the tallest building in the world
6.Create a company with Michael, which it will eventually replace microsoft and become 2nd Apple.
7.Learn how to fly a F-22 raptor
8.Have a few get away house in different countries.
9.Get my ride pimp up in the show “Pimp My Ride”
10. Friends reunion at least once a year, until the rest of my life!!
☆Get into a good college or transfer into one
☆Find a job; stop using parents' money
☆Travel to Europe!
☆Move out and rent a house with my best friend, Eva
☆Find someone special
☆Get married before 25
☆Have a cute DAUGHTER who let me to dress her up
☆Buy my dad a huse in Mianzhu
☆Learn to appreciate everything in my life
☆Read more book (NO MORE SHAKESPEARE)
☆Learn to swim
☆Be someone's support
☆My children love me
☆Save money to buy my own house
☆Live somewhere near the sea for a short time
☆Egypt...Go see the pyramids and MUMMIES
☆Collect every kind of stickers
☆Have a BIG closet and there is always more space to fill up
☆Go back to China and revisit my old school and friends..they are my best memories
☆Smile...smile...smile...and no wrenkles:)
☆Keep some friends for a lifetime
☆Try to not be upset when I am 40+
☆Be a nice old woman
☆Die without regrets
I like this
- Try to not be upset when I am 40+
ps. where is MianZhu?
绵竹-my grandma's hometown:)
ps: Mr. Feraco, am I the first one typing Chinese on your blog??;)
1.) Honestly, I really want to win first price in lottery~(mega million of course haha).
2.) I would like to perform in front of the millions, but I need to practice what I want to show them first.
3.) Continue on with the one that I love, prove to them that forever is not impossible.
4.) Travel to Europe (I really want to go look around Italy, England, France, and Germany ).
5.) Find a job that I would find myself very interested and attracted to, and work a fortune out of it.
6.) Go live in Japan for few years and learn more about their language and cultures. ( I love Japan~).
7.) Bring my future partner to travel the world and spend all the time I can have with her.
8.) I might not have such a great degree of education compare to others, but I want to become one of those who lives happily and have good moral in living the rest of my life.
9.) Own not just one car, but maybe four to five sport cars XD (of course, I need to have the money first).
10.) Help others finding their happiness =]
1) Break just one more national record.
2) Go learn biomedical engineering, and then become a physician.
3) Learn how to play the piano.
4) Speak Chinese, Cantonese, and one other language fluently.
5) Invent something cool.
6)Come back every year for the Alumni Meet, and kill the AHS team.
7) Travel around the world.
Meet a nice girl, good family, the usual.
9) Medium sized house in suburban California.
10) Learn to cook really good food.
11) Live abroad for at least one year, meet some foreginers and stuff.
12) Get a cat and a dog.
13) Write a book.
14) Beat level 5 on cut the rope.
15)Make a Video Game.
17) Go on an adventure through uncharted territory.
18) Survive for a week in the wilderness, like survivorman.
19) Learn how to juggle, whistle, shoot guns, shoot arrows, Parkour in NYC, skydive, deep-sea dive, hunt, throw a javelin, dance, and fly a plane.
20) Destroy something.
21) Invest in stocks.
22) Donate to charity, keep going to church and helping out.
23) Make a song.
24)Actually buy a CD...
25) Save someones life, like superman
26)Run in college and beyond.
26.2) Run a marathon
THINGS I WANT TO DO:
Omg. I don't know where to begin... frick...
1. I WANT TO FINISH THE BIBLE!!!
2. Go snowboarding (NEVER HAVE), zip lining, wake-boarding, para sailing, and hot-air ballooning
3. Learn how to sleep for 24 hours (or more) non-stop.
4. Visit my family back in Korea.
5. Learn how to drive a stick shift.
6. Own a Lexus IS F 11 in White Pearl, a Nissan GT-R R34 Skyline in White Pearl, a Nissan Nismo 370Z in White Pearl or Gunmetal Grey
7. Win the lottery one day.
8. Become rich and successful to provide food, clothing, and shelter for families all over the world.
9. Build my own mansion with everything you'll ever need in your life.
10. Have my own car company.
11. Learn how to sing like a boss.
12. Meet my friends in the future to see how they turned out.
13. Have a BEAUTIFUL and an AMAZING wife/meet the woman of my dreams to love forever in my life with three wonderful kids.
14. Go to a party~ Nawwimsayyinnnn~?
15. Build my own casino.
16. Be the president/owner of a popular franchise company.
17. Fly to Korea, Japan, and England (I WANT TO GET THEIR ACCENT DOWN)
18. Own a pet. A Siberian Husky.
19. Build a machine that can only clone myself.
20. Own a time-machine.
21. Have my own massage therapist.
22. Become a famous pharmaceutical doctor.
23. Fly a jet plane.
24. Be in the Olympics.
25. Learn how to play the acoustic guitar and piano like a boss.
26. Learn how to drive a motorcycle.
27. Own a Ducati 1098: Leovince Factory Evo2 Titanium Full System w/ Carb in Pearl White.
28. Build a underwater submarine turbo jet or something like that and explore the seas with my friends for fun.
29. Meet an astronaut. And shake his hands.
30. Host a crazycrazycrazycrrrraaazzzzyyyyy party in my superduper mansion.
31. Get married before I turn 28 and invite Mr. Feraco and his entire family to my wedding.
32. I WANT TO BABY-SIT MR. FERACO'S FUTURE KIDS TOO, ELLEN.
33. Build my own amusement park with everything everyone will want.
34. Have a statue of myself on my front yard of my mansion.
35. Build my own church with everything everyone will ever ask and need for and become a Pastor.
36. Put a stop to global warming. Trust me. I will.
37. Become the first Korean President of the United States of America.
38. Become historically famous and is mentioned (WITH A PICTURE) in schools' text books.
39. Fly to outer space and the MOOOOON.
40. Build another statue but on the moon. And to make sure it stays on the moon.
41. Think of something to write for number 42.
42. Think of something to write for number 43.
43. Think of something to write for number 44.
44. Learn how to walk on water. I can do it guys.
45. Save people's lives in dangerous situations.
46. Attempt to become a famous comedian.
47. Have my own website with Sean Lee souvenirs.
48. Build my own headphones/earphones that are 102572132352876 times better than Beats by Dr. Dre's.
49. Star in a movie.
50. Become a famous movie star.
51. Get a nice body--get ripped--during college.
52. Have my own private island with a luxurious 10-star hotel.
53. Become a famous chef.
54. Own and manage a famous restaurant.
55. Become a pediatrician. (I love working with kids!)
56. Have my own company that sells better and more efficient products than Microsoft and Apple combined.
57. Become like Mr. Feraco and teach a Search for Human Potential class one day.
58. Learn how to give the best, most perfect haircuts to others and myself as well.
59. Become the best person I can ever be to others and help them whenever they are in need.
60. Have a closet that prepares the perfect outfit for the day.
61. Design and manufacture my own shoes and the company will be called Snike.
62. Build a jet-pack that runs on oxygen.
63. Have dinner with Kobe Bryant.
64. Become a starting shooting guard in the Los Angeles Lakers.
65. Be really good at every sport.
66. Have the biggest, most funnest bonfire with all my friends in the future.
67. Take a road-trip with my buddies. Just drive.
68. I want to have a stronger heart and soul.
69. Live, grow old, and die happily with my future wife.
70. I want to learn how to love others MY way.
UGH! I feel like there's wayyyyy more to it but I guess this is where I'll be stopping...
I'd like to end this post with a thank you, Mr. Feraco, for all that you've provided and taught us! Thank you very much!
I was serious about #31 and #32.
wow sean your list is so funny. theres a lot of things that kids want to do when their little, not saying your a kid.
"Frick!!! I messed up, can I start over?" 6 & 27- Not everything you want comes in "White Pearl" haha. Have fun with number 34 and 37...and extra good luck crossing 31 and 32 off of your list! And I agree with Alan-your list is funny.
How is it funny?!?!?!?! D:
FRICKING ELLEN. I hate speeches.
And dude. Ellen. Trust me. I'll get errrrrthang in Pearl White. And I'll share my GT-R if you can't get one.
Volunteer work in Africa
Become a worship piano player at my church
Learn how to knit gloves and scarves
Study hard to get my dream job
Become a member of a huge orchestra
Build an orphanage
Own two pet fennec foxes and white horses
Own a ice-cream shop
Get married to my future husband
Have two to three kids
Driving trip across America with my family
Visit Korea with my family
Travel around Europe with my best friends for a few months
Visit the Grand Canyon Skywalk
Visit Walt Disney World in Florida
Take a tour of the New Seven Wonders of the World
Meet my childhood friends and relatives
Visit a lot of famous restaurantes
Take hang gliding lessons
Kayaking in Hawaii at sunset
Swim with dolphins
Discover a new planet
Witness shooting stars
Develop new ice cream flavors
I really like yours. It's nice, but not too outlandish or unrealistic. I'm going to steal your "take a tour of the Seven Wonders of the world" one!
• Graduate from high school.
• Go to college.
• Hospitality and sports management.
• Watch the sun rise.
• Go to the Gum Wall in Seattle, Washington.
• Start playing more ukulele& learn how to play the guitar.
• Travel around the world: Europe.
• Play golf every weekend.
• Stop being so indecisive.
• Go on a road trip from coast to coast.
• Volunteer at a LPGA tournament.
• Gym second semester.
• Change my extreme sleeping problems.
• Learn how to graph on my calculator.
• Learn the order of the alphabet without singing the song.
• Own a house.
• Build a Tree House.
• Learn how to dance: tango/salsa/ballroom.
• Spend at least one New Years Eve in Time Square.
• Find out where my ancestors came from.
• See the Northern Lights.
• Have a picnic in the middle of no where.
• Adopt a child from another country.
• Study abroad.
• Go an entire week without browsing the internet or any electronic device.
• Get lost in a city I’ve never been before.
• Drive a race car.
• Cliff diving/ sky diving.
• After my third season of snowboarding, I want to learn how to surf!
• Grow old with someone.
• Be a street performer for a day.
• Get caught in the rain and don’t care whether I get wet.
• Hot Air Balloon Ride.
• Get a job.
• Be happy with who I am.
I have so much more, but I can’t seem to locate the hard copy of my list!!
You want to see so many things before you die which is great. I would like to venture the world and see all it's marvels as well. More than half of your list includes something I also want to do before I die. Work hard hard and follow your dreams, travel the world and do things no one else has done, things they can only dream of doing.
You have a lot of interesting things on your list, they sound really fun to do.
For the holidays…
i. Create my own (publicly acknowledged) holiday
ii. Pull April Fools on Thanksgiving
iii. Personally cut down and install my own Christmas tree
iv. Publicly question the purpose of Easter celebrations
v. Dress up as Santa when December has yet to come
As far as daring stunts go…
vi. Ski on an asphalt or concrete slope
vii. Pet a live untrained bear
viii. Swim underwater in a crowded public facility (scarier than you think)
ix. Trampoline onto a roof
x. Survive the above four unscathed
On the topic of eating…
xi. Eat a small microchip to save the world
xii. Mistake sugar for salt
xiii. Learn how to swallow fire
xiv. Attempt to eat a pillow out of hunger
xv. Resist chocolate after metabolism slows
With hopes of future success…
xvi. Land a stable job that I enjoy
xvii. Create an invention so simple that it has yet to come to mind
xviii. Enjoy the company of a personal drink fountain at my desk
xix. Get a promotion for doing nothing
xx. Propose to my wife in a spectacularly exaggerated fashion
Before insanity hits me…
xxi. Swallow a giant marshmallow whole
xxii. Evade a pursuit without consequences
xxiii. Draw a complete blank in front of a large audience
xxiv. Permanently correct my vision
xxv. Answer a critical thinking question with a single sentence
I like how you organized your list, creative. This list looks awesome and I just might steal a few of these
Probably the most creative list on the blog. That whole santa thing is pretty awesome.
1. Party in Vegas when I turn 21
2. Become a teacher
3. Quit my job
4. Buy a house
5. Get married
6. Buy a ranch
7. Go sky diving
8. Buy a Chevy Camero
9. Move out of my mom’s house
10. Be the best person that I can be
11. Graduate college
12. Learn to speak French
13. Live in Italy for a year
14. Be a Realtor while being a teacher
15. Have a blast at everything that I do
16. Learn to dance
1. I want to go on a cruise
2. Learn to beat box
3. A week vacation with only my close friends
4. Finish learning Korean
5. Go to every country at least once
6. Break 5 min in a mile
7. Figure out what I want to do for a living
8. Make my first dollar and frame it
9. Stop being afraid of spiders
10. Go sky diving
11. Meet and nice girl and get married with 2 kids and never divorce
12. Have a famous friend
13. Inspire someone by to do good deeds
14. an convertible jaguar
15. have a huge dog that my kids are able to ride it like a horce
16. never have to break anyone bones in my body
17. build my own car
18. create and build my own furniture
19. have my brother design and build me a house
20. fix how my beard grows, not just only half of my face
21. get laser eye surgery
22. make someone laugh so hard they pee themselves
Number 22 is a funny one this one is a good one to add to mine.
1. Use self defense to stop an assailant
2. Train in MMA
3. Get a private plane
4. Have an apartment in Hong Kong
5. Have an apartment in Singapore
6. Start a business
7. Get Nokia shut down for scamming people by making phones that malfunction quickly
8. Get married spend a few years then have kids
9. Watch kids grow up
10. Learn at least 2 more languages
11. Have associates in every country
12. Hot air balloon
13. Go to Alaska
14. Actually gamble in Macau
15. Make food art
16. Try scorpions and frogs
17. Find a place in every city where I can see the whole city with someone
18. Become a sole proprietor
19. Take people I love with me
I hope you do all these things in the future like you told me before. #7 is funny haha. and you're very daring, I LIKE IT! LOL
•Adopt a special needs child.
•Start a nonprofit organization for something I am passionate about raising awareness for—probably having to do with animals. And do missionary work in South Africa.
•See my favorite musicians Conor Oberst (from Bright Eyes) and Bob Dylan perform live. If I could meet and have a conversation with either of them, I would literally cry with happiness.
•Travel. A lot. Italy, Greece, Spain, Australia, etc. I love sightseeing and going to boring things like museums and art galleries that most people do not like. I also love to hike. And eat amazing food. Learning about different cultures and religions around the world really interests me.
•I can play guitar, but I want to master guitar and the ukulele. One day, I would also love to learn to play the cello.
•Fluently learn to speak Spanish, as I am half Hispanic but my Spanish today is still shaky. I want to die knowing I was bilingual; that would make the Cuban side of my family ecstatic.
• I want to become a TRUE vegetarian! Right now, I avoid red meat but I still eat fish and chicken.
• Perhaps I am being idealistic but I really do think my boyfriend is my soul mate. If I were to marry and have a family with this guy, I think my life would be fulfilled, amazing…complete.
•Go to Comic-Con dressed as Princess Leia! Comic-Con is basically a comic book convention in San Diego, and I have wanted to go since I was twelve. All of the nerds go in homemade costumes and congregate amongst each other’s nerdiness; it sounds like a dream come true.
•Salvage my relationship with my mother.
•Get my motorcycle license! I have always wanted to ride/have a motorcycle. My parents would kill me if they read this.
•Read ALL of the Lord of the Rings novels.
•Get a tattoo—or maybe several. I have always had this idea to get a tattoo of a window to remind me to always have an open mind. I feel that tattoos should have some symbolic purpose or reason to them. I also want my septum pierced.
•Give a speech in front of tons of people without once saying “um” or talking a mile a minute, as I always do.
•Take more acting classes in hopes of ridding my qualms of being onstage.
•Further my comic book collection. I will either donate my collection or sell it and then donate the money to a cause.
•Own property on the beach and learn how to legitimately surf. I have taken lessons in the past, but I am not too great at it.
•I want to simply find bliss in life without the help from material objects. I want to live a long, prosperous life. I am okay with not becoming rich and famous, I just want to mean a lot to the people who were important to me. I want to age more worldly, more educated, and more generous than I am today. I want to reach Nirvana—perhaps not in the traditional sense—but in my own sense. I want to be happy with what I have in my life, who I have in my life, and if not…I will just get a bunch of cats to live with.
Adding: Take a Tour of the Seven Wonders of the World (stolen from Claire).
Adding: Take a Tour of the Seven Wonders of the World (stolen from Claire).
Adding: Take a Tour of the Seven Wonders of the World (stolen from Claire).
I TOTALLY DID NOT MEAN TO POST THAT THREE TIMES! SORRY.
I totally agree with what you're saying about tattoos. I would only want something permanent if it had a lot of meaning to me.
I would really love to learn cello, too!!I forgot to put that. And I really like how your wishes are specific and detailed
1. Obtain a career that I truly love and am passionate about
2. Take a whole year off and travel all the places I ever wanted to go
3. Save a life
4. Watch a Laker Game from the front row
5. Shave my head
6. Give a large amount of money to a poor country/charity
7. Go on a missions trip to Africa
8. Have a reason to smile every morning I wake up
9. Get at least two tattoos
10. Face my fear and swim with sharks
11. Get a custom sized bed
12. Fly first class somewhere
13. Go fishing
14. Be able to tell my parents they will no longer have to work once I make it (get my career)
15. Fall in love with life
16. Not to just live but to feel alive
17. Have a family of my own – husband, kids, and cat(s)
18. Own a husky
19. Help out at an animal shelter
20. Learn two more languages, fluently – French, Italian
21. Be a role model to my peers
22. Go on a road trip
23. Make a scrap book
24. Learn how to make beats with my mouth and on a turn table
25. Own a BMW and pay in full
26. Ride a camel
27. Always remain true to myself
28. Run in a marathon for breast cancer
29. Meet Adriana Lima
30. Figure out the meaning of life
31. Have a huge garden of exotic flowers and plants
32. Be in a movie and have a leading role
33. Have a huge closet like the one Carry has in Sex in the City
34. Be sure to come back and visit Mr. Feraco and thank him for all he has taught me
35. Learn how to play the piano
36. Travel/hike/explore through a legit jungle
37. Keep in touch with my friends from high school
38. Learn how to drive a stick shift
39. Coach a football team
40. Go to fashion week in New York, LA, and Milan
41. Learn how to play the drums
42. Take a ballet class
43. Continue to expand my knowledge throughout my entire life
44. Do yoga
46. Be in two places at once
47. Stay in the Atlantis hotel
48. Learn how to box
49. Take my family on a shopping spree all on me
50. To help someone complete something that they wanted to before they die
51. Help write a song with one of my favorite musicians
52. Take a cooking class
53. Get a bartending license
54. Visit my mom’s side of the family and pay off all of their house payments
55. Meet and hang out with my top 20 favorite artists
56. Get my teeth whitened
57. Give a speech in front of thousands of people
58. Take a tour to the seven wonders of the world (Stole this from you Stella had to it was such a good one)
59. Admire the Northern Lights in person
60. Visit Paris and kiss someone from there
61. To never stop adding to this list
62. Best of all to be happy and at peace
I REALLY WANT TO DO NUMBER 2, TOO! In fact, I want to do everything on your list!
I like how your list is so long, it looks like you have a great life ahead of you... and also i like numbers 18 and 29 alot
Having a huge closet is a must!! I'm disappointed that I left that one out of mine, ahah.
I've always wanted to see a Laker game from the front row, because I went to a game in December and I had to sit in the nosebleeds.
I really enjoyed reading your list!
I wish you the best to accomplish all of them!
I can teach you how to box!
-Go on one of those zero gravity planes to feel weightless.
-See the northern lights
-Rock climb on a cliff.
-Go to Antarctica and jump in the water.
-Own a bunch of cars and trucks.
-Visit all 50 states.
-Own a restaurant that serves healthy food.
-Fall in love
-Have a nice, beautiful wife, and a few children.
-Fly a plane or helicopter.
-Climb mount Everest.
-Become a multi-millionaire.
-Have a tremendous amount of fun.
-Be happy all the time.
-Act on SNL.
-Make the world a better place.
-Eat different types of food all around the world.
-Help people get healthy.
-Become an honest politician that will actually help the country and the world.
-Make people laugh.
-Learn about different cultures and their beliefs.
I wanna fire a gun and get my first tactical nuke
Go to North Pole
Witness Northern Lights
Pet a rabbit
Own a casino
Win a World Poker Tour
Win a lottery
Be an accountant
See the year 2013
Design a brand for clothing
Learn how to drift
Learn how to drive a manual transmission car
Own a flying house
Put Morongo out of business
Find a descent job (chill, yet profitable)
Tease Mr.Feraco’s kids
Backpacker for a week
Learn how to cook well
Learn how to play piano
Sleep well everyday
Own a go kart and race like Mario
I really liked your last one, it would be so fun to race around like Mario Cart.
ॐ grow more height
ॐ go to my dream college
ॐ get my dream job ( although I don’t know it, but still, everyone need a job)
ॐ travel around the world by myself
ॐ take tons of picture of the places I had been
ॐ buy all my dream cameras
ॐ collect tons of old cameras and old stuffs that I like
ॐ eat all the food I want
ॐ participate in a Disney movie
ॐ buy a RV for my dad
ॐ jumping like a child on the street
ॐ sky diving before I died
ॐ draw and paint on the walls of my house (my dad doesn’t let me draw it on his house, so I’m going to buy my own house and draw and paint on it )
ॐ lying on the grass and staring at sky of some place I don’t even know
ॐ meet a person that will trust me (not that I can’t be trusted, but don’t ask me tons of question that will let me feel you don’t trust me)
ॐ take a picture with giraffe ( both of us should be in the picture clearly; i mean the whole body )
ॐ own a lot of dogs or maybe just one ( I can put my others in my parents’ house)
ॐ learn how to drive a helicopter
ॐ draw all famous architectures in front of the real famous architectures( for example Eiffel Tower.... etc)
ॐ win something ( don’t have to be lottery, but something free)
ॐ live on the street for one night
ॐ get a tattoo if I still want one when I walking into the store
ॐ ride a horse on a boundless field ( a white horse)
ॐ own a huge studio and a handmade cabinet for all my cameras
ॐ design a roller coast for myself
ॐ be true to myself
1) Play guitar in front of a crowd
2) Play guitar for someone…special
3) Learn to play the piano, blues and rock
4) Play soccer in front of a big crowd
5) Re-meet a friend that I lost a while ago.
6) Own a house
7) Travel to Italy and eat pasta for a month
Own an Audi
9) Take a road trip with my closest friends
10) Retire in Wisconsin in my grandpa’s lake cabin, while passing it on to my kids.
11) Try new foods for a change…
12) Create a landscape that will make you tingle if you looked at it.
13) Bring back broken communities with my landscape ideas and designs
14) Own a business
15) Have kids
16) Own a Siberian husky or two
17) Create a massive 20 foot tall bonfire in the desert
18) Sleep for 24 hours straight
19) Learn Portuguese, Italian, and become fluent in Spanish
20) Watch a soccer game in Brazil
21) Eat deep-fried ice cream
22) Never give up on this list
I just want to say that I am going to miss doing these blogs because I love reading them and posting on other peoples responses. I am going to miss the in depth responses that we would all have. I thank you all for writing interesting pieces for me to read every week! I am going to miss it! Well here goes my bucket list!
Obviously I want to graduate high school
Find a man that will love me for me
Have two kids (girl and a boy)
Adopt two kids (girls or boys)
I want to live with my family in a little cottage in the country
Teach my kids how to speak Farsi (my native language)
Put my kids through college
Take my family on a trip to Europe
On her Sixteenth Birthday, present her with what I received, a ring to symbolize my love for her.
Keep in touch with my friends from high school
Make new friends in college
Have a girls night with Meena G and Shelby H once a month(:
I want to go on a cross country road trip with my friends
Get accepted and graduate from AMDA
Do well in all of my classes for any school
Learn to do well with any type of math!
Learn how to play piano
Re-learn how to play the violin (used to play and regret not continuing)
Improve my voice!
Appear on Broadway
Stage manage a play
Come back so AHS and direct a DTASC scene
Do well at Fullerton Competition
DO WELL AT CALLBACKS(;
Work and live in New York City
Meet all of the Kardashian sisters (and the brother I guess…ahahaha)
Travel around the world before im 70
Open the letter I wrote to myself four years ago
Live in Afghanistan for a year
I want to help others that need to be helped
Live to see my grandchildren
Fall in love
“We’re in a ditch, sortin’ out our Sordid Lives!”
“Don’t you start Latrelle!”
“She had a…LEMON SIZED CANCOUROUS TUMOR ON HER BRAIN!”
“I didn’t pass the inspection…”
I love you and I will miss you all
Thanks for the memories
Meena “Carneasada” Khwajazada
AWWWW I love your list, it made me think of all our good memories together and all the good ones to come. No worries you pass the inspection I've made some modifications to the inspection.
"S--- my ---k"
SHE PASSES INSPECTION!!!! Meena-ag that is not fair at all! As is normal I am so proud of you and the work you have done in this class. I love reading your blogs and I will miss reading yours.
Oh and you quotes the sordid lives theme song wrong...
First thing on the list finding a job that suits me way better then the one I have now.
Second creating my own family and leaving my mark on them.
Third to never lose the child that is still inside me.
Fourth I would love to go skydiving.
Fifth own a house that I can call my own.
Sixth I would love to visit Europe.
Seventh learn to play a song on any musical instrument.
Eighth attend a NFL football game regardless of who is playing.
Ninth live somewhere other then California for a few months.
Tenth race a car.
-To have a career that I'm truly passionate about
-Learn how to play the drums and guitar
-Get married, raise a family and to have 2 kids
-Go to a concert of one of my favorite artists
-Travel the world
-Go on a cross-country road trip with my close friends
-To help those who are in need of it
-To just live life to the fullest
-Cook for a bunch of people
-Learn to drift
-Go to NYC, Hawaii, Japan, and many other places
-Go swimming with dolphins
-To make someone's day everyday
-See the northern lights
-Go to a college that I like
-To someday move back to Chino Hills with my family
-To make a snowman
-Learn how to snowboard and ski
-To go camping in the woods or mountains or something like that
-Become a great chef
-Play golf somewhere besides a miniature golf course
-To make lots of money
-To Meet Kid Cudi
-Watch every single episode of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"
-To be happy with all I've done with my life
-Live in the house of my dreams
-Build a sand castle at the beach
-To keep in touch with my friends after high school
-Win the lottery
-To come back and visit Mr. Feraco sometime during college
-Do something really fun after I graduate
-Check off as much as I can off of this list
-To never keep adding to this list
Before I attend college I plan on..
1) Visiting all my old schools and walk the campuses
2) Hit 6ft tall
3) Continue trying to complete this 4x4 Rubik's cube..without any help, taught methods, or the paper it comes with
4) Lose about 20 pounds
5) Re-watch all my favorite shows
6) Apologize to the people I had problems with in High School
7) Burn all my bad memorabilias and past memories
Say my good-bye's to everyone
When I am in college I plan on...
1) Learn fluent Japanese within 2 years
2) Get a motorcycle license
3) Get straight A's for a year or more
4) Spend a day with a Zen Buddhist meditating
5) Pass the medical board examinations
6) Get accepted into the graduate school of my dreams
7) Move to a foreign country
After college I plan on...
1) Finding that perfect girl
2) move to a nice higher-class residency neighborhood
3) Start a family
4) Grow old together
5) Spend my retirement helping less fortunate by building a free clinic where my grandfather died
I like the idea of moving to a foreign country. I'd like to go live in Europe but only for awhile, and then return to America.
- More organized
- Get rid of my fear of heights
- Gain some more weight
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy a sunrise
- Learn to snowboard
- Be more accepting to change
- Get my dream cars (Nissan GTR R34, Honda Civic Mugen Type RR, & any type of Lamborghini) (:
- Learn more about what is under the hood of a car, rather than its exterior
- Be brave enough to stand up and make a difference in the world
- Own a tiger and a wolf/husky hybrid, but have them in open land if that is possible
- Meet the President
- Remember the birthdays of all the people in my life (I have all the important people down, I just need to work a little bit harder)
- Be more organized and stop losing things
- Keep a hold of tenacity and determination
- Experience the life of a celebrity for a day
- Stop being so picky
- Be more accepting and kind
- Stop being so pessimistic and negative
- Learn how to play the piano again
- Find the perfect dress for prom
- Stop taking things for granted
- Never cheat on my partner
- Control my anger
- Stop assuming
- Learn to drive manual
- Get a part time job at a market (As a child, I always liked how they would scan things.)
- Learn how to make crepes so I no longer have to waste $5-10 for a single crepe
- Lengthen my attention span, so I would stop getting so distracted; I’m sure I will need it in college.
- Go travel to Italy; all over and stay for about a year or so (If I was only able to travel to one country it would be this one.)
- Visit Japan
- Alaska to see the aurora borealis
- Back to New York and go look at everything again, because now I know more
- Visit most of the historical sites I have learned about these past few years
- Go back to Vietnam and help out with the orphanage my grandma has built over there
- See and explore all Seven Wonders of the World
- Find a treasure hidden within history, like the movie National Treasure
- Be accepted and go to a college I want
- Do well on all of my finals and get at least B’s as semester grades
- Finish at least six years of college
- Stop procrastinating
- Find study habits that cope with me
- Graduate as more than just a regular student
- Always do all of my homework to keep on track
- Start ahead to be able to understand material more
- Succeed more in college than I have in high school
- Figure out exactly what I want to pursue a career in
- Enjoy what is left of high school and really try to enjoy every moment
- Make my family happy, but also make myself happy
- Stay near them after I leave to college
- Build a family of my own someday
- Keep in touch with my family even though I move onto having my own life and family
- Spend more time with my dog & puppy
- Become a good mother and parent to my children
- Try to not make the same mistakes my parents have done with me to my children
- Learn my dad’s recipes, so I can make it even when he’s not hear
- Stop being so rebellious against my parents
- Spend more time with my dad like I used to as a little girl
- Meet new friends
- Start to think about my friends and how they feel
- Be completely honest to the people around me
- Get to know the rest of my classmates and fellow seniors in the few months we have left
- Keep my close high school friends all the way through college
- Reunite with my past friends from middle school and elementary school to see how they have been doing with their lives
- Put a smile on people’s face
- Stop pushing my friends away
My bolded words did not work out the way I wanted them to, because they ended up not bolding at all.
My list could keep on going on and on, but these are the only ones I could currently think of. I really enjoy reading other people's bucket lists; they are very interesting. Honestly, I will miss writing on a blog like this. No matter what, Mr. Feraco, you should always keep these blogs throughout all your years of teaching.
Visit and attend a game at every baseball stadium: Baseball has always been a significant aspect of my life. I have currently been to ten different professional baseball diamonds and plan to attend the other twenty before my days end.
Visit every continent, excluding Antarctica: Much too cold and would probably be difficult to find WIFI.
See the Northern Lights: Kind of stealing this from Feraco, but truly an incredible sight that needs to be witnessed and enjoyed in person.
Hike Half Dome: A goal I set several years ago and now that I am older this objective seems much more reasonable. When I was much younger, my family and I would travel to Yosemite every Easter and on our trip back I would always say that next time I would hike Half dome. Now I am saying it with true conviction “next time I visit Yosemite, I will climb Half Dome.”
Attend the U.S. Open: While for some Tennis may seem like a dull, repetitive sport to watch, as one who is an active participant in the sport I find it truly amazing. The back and forth speed of the ball is simply astonishing. I’ve never attended a professional tennis match before, but I know someday soon I will be witnessing first hand the tense battle between Rodger Federer and Rafael Nadal.
See The Strokes live: For the past few years The Strokes have been ranked number one on my favorite bands list and I yet to see them perform live. They have a March 22nd release date set for their newest album and with any luck 2011 will be the year for me to cross them off of the list.
See Vampire Weekend live: As of this past December, Vampire Weekend has by far been the most played artist on my Ipod. I don’t usually purchase CDs, but in this case I made an exception. I have purchased both of their albums and downloaded every other song they have come out with. I have so far enjoyed every song they have released and the first show they have scheduled to perform in California, I will definitely be there.
Hold a finger monkey: If you have not had the chance to see one, look it up online; by far the greatest animal alive.
Complete my MBA program: I obviously have not started it yet, but you know what I mean. I plan on pursuing a career in business and on that road I will need to achieve a Masters in Business. Perfect world, I would love to attend Marshall, USC’s Business program, but I am aware of the competitiveness that school has to offer.
Triathlon: An amazing accomplishment that I would be more than willing to train for someday.
Get Married: Kind of a cliché, but I definitely want to find love, have two kids, get a nice house, etc. However, I’m still young and plan to take great patience when pursuing this goal because I want to make sure I find someone who would be worth spending my entire life with.
I like how you structured this. It is not a list like everyone else. You actually wrote it out and what you wrote is very interesting. It seems like you are really into sports, maybe one day you'll complete all of those things.
I love tennis and I would also want to go watch either the US Open or Wimbledon.
Nope, no one is going to think tennis is a dull and repetitive game. It's seriously the most awesome sport and it's not just about the speed. I love drop shots by the way. And Farmers Classic are held annually in the summer at UCLA! Go enjoy.
I really am going to miss these, and I do regret that I haven't put my best effort on some of these. Just when I was determined to make this my best blog possible, I realized there is no way for me to put together a nice list in two days. I know I always have these dreams/goals coming up to me, but I never bothered to jot them down. Still, a few of these came up and I was able to recall some during the past few days.
My Bucket, listed in order of decreasing success probabilities.
1. Shave my head.
2. Watch the four ATP Grand Slams in one year.
3. Get married at 25.
4. Visit all the teachers who have taught me.
5. Seize a UPS or Fedex truck, or bribe the driver with some thousands of dollars. I want to open those packages like opening presents.
6. Travel around on a horse.
7. Have a huge forest and keep it for environmental preservation.
8. Own a zoo.
9. Be able to write with both hands... maybe even at the same time.
10. Kill all cockroaches in this world.
11. Find a country named Happiness and rule as a king. I shall unite the world one day.
I like your UPS goal of stealing a truck. Sounds like one crazy Christmas!
1. Meet every single person that I would label as a friend and ask what the first thing they would buy would be if they had 500 dollars to spend.
2. Finish a school/university with a degree that can find me a job.
3. Find a job that can make me, per year, 500 times the amount of friends I have made plus living expenses and food.
4. Work constantly for a year, hoping that I can make my quota.
5. Have a reunion with every friend I ever made and finding out where they are in life.
6. Use that 500 dollars that was reserved for each of them and give them the gift.
7. I'd like to see how each person would respond; some people may think it would be funny, some think that it would be amazing that I'd remember, some would find it the most useful and random thing to have, some would need it very dearly.
8. Find someone who cares about the things I do and who loves fun as much as I do and marry her.
9. Go to the most natural, beautiful, rural place in Hawaii and live in a small house by the beach.
10. Have reunions with those friends every so often to catch up and keep the memories fresh in my head.
11. Die seeing the sun set on the ocean's horizon.
I'd like to swim in a clear lake that has white sand on the bottom and a waterfall flowing into it. I forgot this
Me too, me too! Sounds so beautiful and dreamy, as does number nine.
1.) i would like to learn how to sky dive.
2.) travel the world before i`m married.
3.) I would like to learn how to play guitar or actually improve my skills.
4.)learn how to fly a plane or get my aviation license
get my motorcycles license.
that all i could come up with at the moment...
I want to first start off my Bucket List by stating that these are in no particular order and I want to thank Mr. Feraco for bringing us all together. Through these blogs, I felt that we were all able to connect with each other when most of us would never talk in person about these issues. I can honestly say that this was the most enjoyable English class I have ever taken and I felt most accepted in this class. Here on out, we only have a semester left so hopefully we can all make the best of it. Thank you so much Mr. Feraco!
1. Watch over my family and friends to the best of my ability
2. GO TO THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY OF DISNEYLAND
3. Travel to all of the Disney Parks AGAIN
4. Find a job that I would love to work for
5. Graduate from college
6. Learn how to speak Japanese fluently
7. Visit Greece, Rome, Venice, Paris, Seoul,
8. Remember how to ride a bike
9. Celebrate New Year's in a different country
10. Be more optimistic
11. Go snorkeling
12. See a shooting star
13. Still be a kid at heart but mature enough to take on the world
14. Go on an epic road trip my best friends
15. Sing my heart out with friends at karaoke (even with off key voices)
16. Have a family
17. Camp out in the forest
18. Dye my hair, at least once, a light brown
19. Give each homeless person I see some money
20. To be able to have an impact on someone's life
21. Make a playlist of all my favorite songs
22. Interview someone famous
23. Scream out a phrase at the Grand Canyon
24. Go to a movie premeire
25. Visit the Studio Ghibli Museum
26. Become a Pokemon Master
27. Have my future children read Harry Potter
28. Live life to the fullest
29. Find happiness
30. Pay it forward
I have already become a Pokemon master so if you need help, just ask me! Your list seems very fun!
Haha, but that is if you can catch all of coming up fifth generation.
1. Find more people who are important in my life.
2. Travel to as many places as I can.
3. Find a place where I feel at peace.
4. Buy a small home that is comfortable.
5. Live in a foreign place for at least a year.
6. Go skydiving.
7. Learn how to speak other languages.
8. Work in a place that I enjoy.
9. Learn how to fly an airplane.
10. Find someone who I can share everything with.
11. Learn how to snowboard.
12. Try eating healthier so that I don’t always feel tired.
There are so many things that I want to do that I want to do before I die that my list would go on for day. This list, is a list of all the things that I want the most, and the things that I want or want to do the fastest and with more urgency. This list is in no particular order everything on here just has equal importance.
1.Become a self-made entrepreneur.
2.Become a millionaire by the age of 30, if not, hopefully sooner
3.Pick up acting again
4.Pick up singing again
5.Sit baseline at a Laker game.
6.Get a Laker season pass.
7.Have 3 kids.
8.Travel the world, and basically visit every continent.
9.Fly my own plane.
10.Help out those in need, on a large scale. This may sound general, and it is because I haven't figured out exactly how I'm going to do it.
11.Go inside the playboy mansion
12.Drive the faster car in the world, and hopefully own one. A Bugatti Veyron. Of course this can change over the years.
13.Go on a cruise.
14.Go on an expedition through a rainforest.
15.Climb Mount Everest
16.See the Seven Wonders of the World
oh i also want to add one more thing
12.Get a six pack, and basically have a nice healthy body
Ahaha , you're gonna drive a cruise, plane, and the fastest car. I'm surprised you don't want to fly a rocket ship to the moon.
1. Fly up in a helicopter to the Alps to go snowboarding.
2. Watch the Giants win the World Series again at their home field live.
3. Own a snow tiger cub because they look so cool and are illegal.
4. Travel to Washington D.C. and visit the memorials and grave sites of all of America's heroes that have died to protect us.
5. Drive down to Comic-Con and see my favorite show's cast live.
6. Get licensed to skydive, fly helicopters and planes.
7. Travel top Jerusalem and visit the site where Jesus died on the cross.
8. Visit the seven wonders of the world.
9. Watch the Monaco Grand Prix hosted in Monte Carlo.
10. Become a federal agent recognized my the president for my deeds.
11. Propose to my future wife while watching the northern lights dance across the sky.
12. Raise a healthy, happy family and have three children that I can cherish forever.
13. Spend my last few days feeling satisfied over completing my entire Bucket List.
I want to see where Christ passed away too. I never thought of that. I think I'm going to add that to my list.
Flying lessons are expensive, about $1000 per lesson, and you need more than just one lesson.
i want to own a tiger cub too
just because theyre adorable
- intern for a art studio
- work for an art studio
- drive along the pacific coast highway
- visit europe
- road trip across / around the US
- go on vacation without my parents
- spend a summer in new york without my parents and with my cousins
- become more independent from my parents
- get a very small / hidden tattoo
- go to a kid cudi concert
- go to a lakers game (nose bleeding seats are okay)
- meet someone! anyone! from the lakers
- graduate with a decent gpa
- go to graduate school
- get a teacher's credential
- find a job
- start my own pre-school
- work at a good elementary school
- teach preferably 1st and 2nd grade
- find the 'right' person
- move into a decent sized studio apartment
- ^ with a great view
- start my own company for advertisement and communications
- impact someone's life
- save a life
- change a life
- get married
- move into a good suburban city
- have at least 3 kids
- have a lot of pets
- 2 dogs, a corgi and a golden retriever, a rabbit, a cat
- go to a lakers game with my family (good seats preferred)
- grow old with the 'right' person
- watch my children grow up
- see the aurora borealis
- go on many trips with my family
- stay in touch with my high school / college friends
- live a good life
I like how you divided your list into two parts of your life.
- Scuba dive in The Great Blue Hole of Belize
- Visit Antelope Canyon
- Climb Mount Everest
- See Northern lights
- Eat Fugu
- Work for a video game company
- Go to Buñol and join La Tomatina
- Go Zorbing
- Get Married and have a family
- Design my own home
- Fly a jet
- Get a Lamborghini
- Be on T.V.
- Visit all 50 states
- Swim with Dolphins
- Stay in a ice hotel
- Visit a live volcano
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Visit Galapagos Island
-Graduate from Arcadia High
-Learn how to drift properly
-Be come fit
-Being able to complete a workout with full effort
-Get straight A's for once in my life
-Get a good job
-Conquer mount Everest
-Get over my fear of failure
-Find that perfect person
-Raise a family
-Finally gain confidence to stand up for what is right
-Sky dive from the highest that any man has ever been
-Find a cure for a virus/caner
-Be come successful
-Love my job when I get older
-Stop laziness with in myself.
-To not be easily manipulated
-To find enlightenment
I know this is kind of a cheesy list and also I tried my best not to copy anybody's. But so many have already been said. My uncle passed away from cancer. I want to be able to help others like him so loved ones will not need to visit the graveyard once a year. Fear is the only thing holding be back.
Learning how to drift as well i see. Hope you stay safe with that goal. Sorry about your uncle, maybe you'll take us one step closer to a cure for cancer. Who knows, anything is possible.
Good luck with achieving your goals AJ! After reading your list, I KNOW you'll be able to achieve most of it! If you ever need any help, I'm here for ya bud
1. Go to my dream school, CSU San Luis Obispo and major in Mechanical Engineer.
2. Participate in the ROTC program, find a part time job and also find a girl friend.
3. Become an Army Lieutenant after graduate from college and try to get myself promoted to Captain in four years.
4. First option after getting out of the Army: Tryout for the LA County Sherriff. If I failed, I would just find another job and become an engineer.
5. Get married and have either four kids or no kid. (Prefer boy)
6. I would like two of my kids to become Army general and the other two of them to become Air Force general.
7. Maybe in China or maybe here in the U.S., I am not sure yet. But I will start my own business before I turn 45.
8. Get retire at the age of 65.
9. Build my own house, which is completely underground, and build a little garden on top of roof of the house.
10. Travel around the world in my own car.
11. Go to Arctica to see the “real” polar bear and go to Antarctica to see the “real” penguin.
12. Eat BBQ every day for two weeks.
13. Eat hamburger everyday for two weeks.
14. Die instantly after I am diagnosed of diseases like cancer or something.
15. Buried with my family.
I like your dreams.
I'm with you on the BBQ one.
I kind of want to try eating BBQ everyday.
LA County Sherriff is an awesome one!
Good LUCK. hope everything comes true!
OH there are soooooooo many different things I want to accomplish in my lifetime. It makes me sad to think that time goes by so fast. The thing that I would love to accomplish in my life that is somewhat unrealistic but hope that I can achieve it is to break the typical routine! You may ask yourself what is the routine? Well its simple EVERYONE experiences it you know getting trapped doing the same thing waking up and thinking I have to go to school. It seems as if in today’s society we get caught up on just going to school and working. In the end were just aiming for the green. But what if we could break that cycle and make our own schedule and do the things we love to do when we want to do them, now that is the kind of lifestyle I would love to have.
Things I want TO do in my future!!!...........
1 To be independent and be able to sustain a healthy lifestyle and never have to depend on someone else to support me
2 To travel all around the world and explore and experience different cultures. I would love to be able to interact with people from all over the world and be able to open my eyes and see the conditions other people have to live in
3 I would want to bring change for the better in an undeveloped nation and fight for social justice for women that lack rights over their own body.
I would like to find someone that loves and respects me for who I am and someone I can spend the rest of my life with and love unconditionally.
I would want to find a job that I love to do. A job where I wake up in the morning and I am happy going to work and I can feel like I am improving the planet we live on
I want to be able to wake up and decide what I feel like doing for example I wake up and I feel like going to the beach and just do it not have to worry about the consequences.
I would like to own a motorcycle and ride horses in beautiful landscapes.
I would like to have more time to go out and have more fun
I would like to spend countless hours dancing and eventually start dancing and getting gigs to help pay for my university,
I also want to become a bartender so that I can help pay for my university.
Most importantly I want to get accepted into my dream school UCSB
I want to be happy in the life I live and wake up with a smile everyday on my face.
I want to live a happy life and be in shape and die a non painful death.
I want to find a different group of people that I can interact with and have the same interests as me and be a close group of friends.
I want to be able to not care and go out and come back to wherever I live without someone nagging at me which I will accomplish
I want to go on a road trip along the coast.
I want to go to the tropical rainforest and explore the jungle
- Graduate AHS
- Transfer from any community college
- Get into a good college so my ma and pa would be proud of me.
- GET A GOOD JOB
Be a good dad, and raise a nice family;D
- Meeting all my old friends and visiting them wherever they are(most are moving far away)
- Be myself again
- Be more outgoing and communicative
- Make more friends, say hello to random strangers
- Learn to play:
- Make youtube videos
- Enjoy life and have fun
- Excercise to keep my body in shape
- NOT TO BE LAZY
- Keep on dancing
- Travel to Europe
- Have a kiss while the sun is setting at the beach (;
- Own a Korean BBQ Restaurant
- Eat massive food EpicMealTime style.
- Find Enlightenment, Happiness, The whole SHE BANG
I remembered when you told me you are going to open a Korean Barbeque Restaurant in sophmore year. Good luck with that. Korean Barbeque is really delicious
Here are the things I want to accomplish by certain age…
-Go back to Taiwan to visit my family and friends
-Get into a college I want
-Move out of my house
-Get a job
-Go to Catalina Island with my friends
-Do the car racing
-Watch a Lakers game at a lower floor seat
-Go to Las Vegas with my friends
- Become a cop
-Take a picture with Kobe Bryant
-Be on the freeway billboard (or any large billboard)
-Open my first kindergarten for the kids with disabilities
-Drive race car
-Solve Rubik's cube
-Buy my own car/house
-Speak Spanish fluently
-Make one billion dollars
-Get married with my boyfriend
-Have 2 kids
- Open at least 10 of the kindergarten around the world
-Go to poor countries (Africa, India…) to help the kids there
-buy my first lottery
-Stay healthy and strong like a 20 year-old
-Get 8 hours of sleep everyday
-Stay connecting with my high school friends
-Die in peace
I like how you have an age set for each goal. I think it's more realistic and you can achieve it easier than just...listing them like mine. haha
Hahaha I agree with Michelle too. Your goals are more realistic than mine too. Good luck on solving Rubiks Cube. I can never solve that. It's too complicated.
-be more optimistic
-make a wish on a shooting star
-convince someone to not commit suicide
-help someone with their bucket list
-do something fun everyday
-build a tree house
-visit all 50 states
-go on a road trip
-host an exchange student
-research my family tree and see who I’m related to
-own a teacup pig
-find a four leaf clover
-meet “the love of my life” haha
-play all of Final Fantasy
-finish using an eraser (because I always lose them!)
-make a scrapbook
-have a garden
-abandon my fear of dogs, horses, and needles
-BEAT SHAWN SUN AT OMGPOP
Michelle, I cannot see you playing Final Fantasy at all. BTW I SAW YOUR MOM TODAY. Sorry, that was irrelevant.
1. I would like to enjoy my college life and the rest of my life as a student.
2. I want to go on study abroad and live in some European countries for couple of months just to learn their culture and meet some people that I would never thought I would meet.
3. I want to become an engineer and come up with things that can further move the human race one step forward. (I will have to work hard on this goal.)
4. I want to also pursue my passion in singing. Not necessarily become like a singer or pop star. Maybe just like sing in piano bars at night, so that I won’t get bored from stuck in a lab all the time.
5. The place that I have always wanted to go is Croatia. Even though it is like one of the most random places in Europe, I think it is really beautiful.
6. I want to get a job in Japan for couple of years since I am enrolling in AP Japanese right now. I want to use what I learned and make a life out of it.
7. I want to be a backpacker for couple weeks just traveling by myself and enjoy the journey.
8. I want to own a car.
9. I want to become a millionaire, or even a billionaire, so that I don’t have to worry about my budget.
10. I want to own a gigantic mansion with empty rooms so that I can go there for vacation. (by helicopter )
11. I want to own a private jet.
12. I want to buy a really nice apartment in some urban city. Sometimes a big house is really scary. Small houses can be nice too.
13. I want to create my own company and become the CEO so that I can order people around.
14. I want to find my true love and create a family with her.
15. I want to have two children, one boy and one girl.
16. I want to learn how to ice skate well.
17. I want to become proficient in another language too. Maybe French.
18. I want to do Bungee Jumping at least once for my life. Although I might be extremely frightened.
19. I want to be on the reality TV show The Amazing Race and travel around the world for a million dollars.
20. One day go on an international competition and represent Taiwan.
一．Sleep 8 hours
二．Fly an airplane
四．Play Fallout: New Vegas
五．Watch two ballet shows
六．Drive on the freeway again
七．Get back to Shanghai
八．Learn how to meditate
九．Watch every episode of
1966 Star Trek: The Original Series
1973 Star Trek: The Animated Series
1987 Star Trek: The Next Generation
1993 Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
1995 Star Trek: Voyager
2001 Star Trek: Enterprise
1979 Star Trek: The Motion Picture
1982 Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan
1984 Star Trek: The Search for Spock
1986 Star Trek: The Voyage Home
1989 Star Trek: The Final Frontier
1991 Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country
1994 Star Trek: Generations
1996 Star Trek: First Contact
1999 Star Trek: Insurrection
2002 Star Trek: Nemesis
2009 Star Trek (Alternate Reality).
十．Build a Fleet of starships to take over the world.
1984 The Terminator
1991 Terminator: Judgment day
2003 Terminator: Rise of the Machines
2008 Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
2009 Terminator: Salvation
十三. Have a nice life
Crummy post, but... this blog reminds me of how I want to end. One episode of favorite show, Scrubs, really expresses how I feel about living life to the fullest and what not.
I watched this episode! I guess your blog/this video are both very touching. Haha.
1. Go and visit every capital city in Europe.
2. Get a job that I'll be happy with. A job that I would do for free.
3. Go on a cruise with my family.
4. To go and swim with a dolphin.
5. Spend a night in a haunted and scary house alone. This one probably won't happen.
6. I want to plant a tree and actually see it grow.
7. Write a letter to someone I consider my hero and actually have him right back.
8. Have a giant party and invite all of my friends, even Mr. Feraco.
9. I want to drive across America or only through public transportation.
10. Write my will before I die.
11. Go fishing and actually catch a fish for once.
12. Overcome my fear of spiders.
13. I want to tell someone the story of my life, every bit of it.
1. This is my biggest wish. I uesd to visit many foreign countries such as, France, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Germany, Russia and many other countries. I want to visit those countries again. I also want to know more about those countries' culture.
2. I also want to experience some advantures. So, i wish i can go to north and south pole. I can say i just want to go there for fun. But i also want to take a look at the most interesting part of our earth.
3. I believe that the United States has a good protection of the enveironment. Therefore, i want to visit some famous landscape in the United States. I wish i can visit 3 counties with my bicycle~!(hopely with my friend)
4. However, i also believe that China's landscapes are ten times more beautiful than the United States'. Therefore, i want to visit some really beautiful place in China. Like, Xizang, and many other mountains.
5. Because i want to live a wealth life. I also hope i can have my own carneer. It can be own a company, or arts, or something i like. Most importantly, my carneer should support my family has a wealthy life and also the trips i just mentioned. ^^
6. I want to have a beautiful ,virtuous wife. XD
7. I want to have a daughter or son. ^^
8. I want to publish a book, which means i want to write a book by myself. This might happen when i 'm nearly 50 years old.
9. I wish i can find a new country that can settle my family.
10. I wish to experience the rest of my life peacefully and die in peace.
-Go to college
-Maintain a successful life
-Visit Lebanon again..and again…and again, etc.
-Tour the world
-Play soccer till my body can’t play anymore
-Play soccer professionally and for my country
-Snowboard till the snow melts
-Swim until the water evaporates
-Find a life partner
-Skydiving and scuba diving
-I want to help other kids in school who like me struggle
-Find some sort of eternal life elixir to keep those close to me -alive so we can be together
-Go back in time and save my grandpa
-Fix all the stupid mistakes that I have made
-To be a father, uncle, grandfather, and great grandfather
-Create a safe environment and a happy place for future generations
-Help the innocent ones in the Middle East; give them a taste of what life should be like, rather than the bitter taste of war.
-We had a guest speaker for an assembly a little while ago, I wish that one day I will be able to go out around the world and prevent tragedies like the ones he described.
-Help those who are insecure to feel better about themselves
-To be more responsible
When I read this blog I thought I would only find five things to add, but once I started I just kept thinking of more things I wanted to do. So… Here is my list! (in no particular order)
1. Travel to Germany and learn more about Hitler and the Nazis (I have always been very interested by this evil mastermind)
2. Go on a cruise
3. Take my kids to see Phantom of the Opera (its been my favorite play since I was 5)
4. Travel to another country to compete professionally
5. Fall in love
6. Run a marathon to raise money for fibromyalgia ( I HATE RUNNING)
7. Buy a house to pass on to my children
8. Learn sign language
9. Design a dress
10. Get a tattoo in memory of my brother
11. Learn to drive a stick shift
12. Be in a hula hooping contest
13. Graduate college
14. Have my own garden
15. Buy my grandmas house in Fountain Valley (the house I grew up in)
16. NEVER let anyone convince me to sky dive
17. Enter a cat show
18. Win concert tickets on a radio station
You would want to enter a cat show. Only one more week and I wont see you anymore. Il send you pictures of my cat all the time though.
1) Live on an abandoned island for two weeks and survive off of the environment.
2) Make a giant freshwater fish tank that is as big as a wall.
3) Go panning for gold in the mountains.
4) Own a savannah cat, which are half domesticated cats and half wild serval cats.
5) Get married and have a couple of children.
6) I would like to own farm land; were I would have lots of animals.
7) Go to at least seven different countries.
Go to college and get into a career that will keep me financially stable while at the same time love my job.
9) Get scuba certified.
10) Learn how to cook food from a variety of cultures.
11) Learn how to do a front flip on a snowboard.
12) Go to Africa and take a tour of the rainforest and hopefully not catch any diseases.
13) Take a vacation with the whole family cousins and all.
14) Go over 100 mph in a car.
15) Keep in touch with my close friends over the course of my whole life.
1. I want to make it big somehow.. for a good reason of course like be very well known and affluent
2. Be rich
3. Fall in love and stay with the one I love until I die
4. I want to visit Korea, Japan, and Hawaii
5. I want to go on a cruise to Hawaii and the Caribbeans with the people I care about most
6. I want to own an V10 audi R8 spyder
7. I want to see the northern lights
8. Want to have a family
that's about it for now not much more to i could think of
1. Live long enough to see the next haley's comet
2. Stable job
3. true love/ life partner
4. see my children grow up
5. see the 7 wonders of the world
6. stay in touch my close friends
7. find a hobby I will love and never get tired of doing
8. Go to a college I will love and always remember
9. Learn how to count cards and not get caught
10. Learn from all my past mistakes
11. always finish what I start
12. have a couple cats or dogs
13. Stay close with my family
I know some of these seem a little, well more like very ambitious and most likely I won’t be able to do all of them before I die but it doesn’t hurt to try. One of the quotes Mr. Feraco put on one of our handouts from the very beginning of the semester has stuck with me till this day, I’m not sure if I got the exact wording right but I’m sure it went something like this “Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you’ll land among the stars”
1. Attend at least one major sporting event: the Super Bowl, the Olympics, the U.S. Open, etc.
2. Throw a huge party and invite every one of my friends
3. Swim with a dolphin
5. Learn to speak a foreign language and make sure I use it
6. Watch the launch of a space shuttle in person not from a tv…but from a safe distance away I don’t want my eyebrows being burnt off
7. Be an extra in a film
8. Tell someone the story of my life sparing no details
9. Buy a round–the-world air ticket and a backpack and run away
10. Be a member of the audience in a TV show
11. Send an actual message in a bottle with an email address to be reached at and hope it gets to someone with a computer who could email me back letting me know where they found my bottle, even if it’s years later
12. Plant a tree
13. Learn to ballroom dance… properly
14. Be the boss
15. Fall deeply in love…helplessly and unconditionally
16. Sit on a jury
17. Write the novel I know I have inside
18. Stay out all night dancing and go to work or school the next day without having gone home (just once)
19. Be someone's mentor
20. Shower in a waterfall
21. Learn to play a musical instrument with some degree of skill
22. Teach someone illiterate to read
23. Spend a night in a haunted house…by myself
24. Spend New Year's in an exotic location
25. Get passionate about a cause and spend time helping it, instead of just thinking about it
26. Experience weightlessness
27. Sing a great song in front of an audience
28. Drive across America from coast to coast
29. Own one very expensive but absolutely wonderful business suit
30. Sleep under the stars
31. Take a ride on the highest roller coaster in the country
32. Go wild in Rio during Carnival!
33. Learn to juggle with three balls
34. Find a job I love
35. Spend Christmas somewhere exotic on the beach
36. Buy my own house and then spend time making it into exactly what I want
37. Drive a convertible with the top down and music blaring down the whole PCH
38. Give an AWESOME Bring-You-To-Tears motivational speech in public
39. Scuba dive off Australia's Great Barrier Reef
40. Go up in a hot-air balloon
41. Attend one really huge rock concert
42. Give to a charity…anonymously
43. Lose more money than I can afford at roulette in Vegas
44. Have my own version of “The Hangover” in Vegas with my best friends
45. Create my own web site
46. Visit the Holy Land
47. Trace back my roots and make my family tree
48. Learn to bartend
49. Look into my child's eyes, see yourself, and smile
50. Reflect on my greatest weaknesses, and realize how it is my greatest strengths
51. Scream from the top of the Eiffel Tower
52. Ride around Paris in a Vespa scooter
53. Study aboard
54. Get a picture of me doing the infamous fist-in-the-air-holding-diploma on stage right after receiving my college diploma
55. Have an awesome group of lifelong friends so that we can all get together when we are 60 and remember our crazy younger years
1. To be rich and be able to support my family for generations
2. To grow taller, at least 6 feet
3. Get to a good college
4. Marry the love of my life, Jessica Jung
5. To be able to get my dream car, Lambo
6. Keeping in touch with the friends I have and will gain
7. Travel around the world
8. Be a professional piano player
9. Pay my parents back for all that they have done for me
10. I want to have a big, positive impact on everyone's lives
11. Enjoy life with minimum stress
12. I want to skydive
13. I want to backpack across Europe with friends
14. Maintain a happy life
15. Ace college and own a company
1. Live in birthplace, Hong Kong for 5years again
2. Pay back my parents for all they have done to me.
3. Get a class A driver's license when I am 21
4. Be able to finish enough makeup work this time
5. Get to meet people from around the world
6. Marry the girl and have kids
7. Own some buses in my life
8. Change somebody's life(positively)
9. Get to drive all cars around the world
10. Lose weight so that I can be more active
11. Start everything over and do my very best in college
Well that's about it since these are the things that I want to do most.
7) Become a movie director, make all the movies I've been wanting to, been thinking about, dreaming about since I was a child.
9.a) Make a book, publish it, and be proud of it.
15.a) Feel fulfilled before I die, and until then, to live my life to the fullest, the way I see fit. To never again lower my standards of living for anyone else, to live up to my own expectations, always give my best, and know definitively that I am living my life the only way I know how: the right way.
22) Meet my dad face-to-face for the first time since I was 2, and punch him as hard as I can in the face.
1.a) Marry the girl of my dreams, start a family with her (one son preferrably, girls are too much to handle... but maybe two sons, I'd like them to have something I never truly had: a brother, but I'm not sure yet)
14.a) Someday, to have a normal relationship with my mom. To have her actually be a mom, and just a mom. She's been trying to be my mom and a dad to me all my life, because she felt she had to. The closest thing I've had to a mom is my grandmother, but I don't regret that, I don't complain, I love my gram grams, I don't know what I would do without her...
14.b) See (or at least meet, all the members or some of them) Linkin Park, Korn, AC/DC, and Aerosmith perform.
9.b) Stop being a Jack of all Trades (as useful as it is) and truly master something, and love what I master.
19.a) Learn Muay Thai and/or Brazilian Jujitsu
5.a) Buy my grandma her very own Authentic Mexican Restaurant. But she will run it, and not do one damn second of manual labor, something she's been doing all her life.
2) Go to Las Vegas with Jeff Stacey, have a crazy and wild time that would rival the Hangover (minus the ruffees and getting decked by Mike Tyson, even though that would be pretty cool and worth the brain-cell loss... the Mike Tyson part, not the ruffee part) like we said we would this summer. It doesn't have to be this summer though.
1.b) Sky-dive, eventually become a certified Sky-Diver, and base jump whenever I want, wherever I want... Just like Travis Pastrana
19.b) Create my own video game(s) someday, one(s) that will rival the likes of Halo, CoD, and Super Smash Bros.
20) Buy a Corvette ZR-1 and, yes!, go 205 mph in it (could be on the Autobahn, but doesn't have to be) and of course, not die or wreck the car.
9.c) Land a backflip on a dirtbike, not Evel Kenevel style either (so without dying or ending up in a hospital, or needing to go to one at all afterwards)
1.c) Climb Mt. Everest, and make it home safely without losing any limbs or parts of limbs to frostbite.
14.c) Get the grade I should have in Mr. Feraco's class in second semester, to not have a repeat of first semester.
13) Figure out why the number 13 is my favorite number... I literally have no idea why I like it so much.
15.b) Put a placard on the Moon that says: "Gio was here"
19.c) Slap a sleeping bear and run away, just like (badass) Native Americans used to do (and like many of my other things on the list, not die or get mauled in this case... being eaten is not good, even if it's by a bear because there are many worse things you could be eaten by)
17) Get pulled over by a cop while walking on the street past 10 pm, show him my ID, not hear the warrant alarm go off in his car, smile at him, ask for my ID back, and continue walking calmly on my way (the point is not to get arrested and/or tazed)
21) Be the first in my family to get a college degree, to be the first one in my family that was successful, that accomplished all their dreams, and most of all to do it for myself, not them... as much as I love them. To live my life because, it is my life.
5.b) Buy my Uncle John a 1966 Plymouth Barracuda (gold color w/ green interior, glassback model); buy my Great-Uncle Homer a 1956 Chevy Bellair (stock, 2 door hardtop, deep ford green w/ red and black interior); and buy a 1971 Dodge Challenger (used and abused) and fix it up with my Uncle Hector, and just make it the most immaculate thing since 0 A.D.
18) Speaking of getting tazed, I never have. And I always have wanted to get tazed (without getting a heart-attack or having any life-long adverse effects afterwards) and by a friend, not a cop.
1.d) Someday, own my own company (I won't put the name of it, which is original, to avoid any potential copyright situations in the future) and have it just the way Lucas, Garrett, and I envisioned it in 6th grade.
Only users who are logged in may leave comments on this blog. Please follow the link below in order to log in.
Click here to log in