In Your Notebook
• Weekend in Reverse
• Partner Scenario (First-/Third-Person)
E-Mail Word Documents
• Family Systems/Family Affairs
• Three Characters (Traits/Sketches)
• Garage Sale: Everything Must Go! (List and Poem)
• Together We'll Ring in the New Year (Story or Poem)
• "Stranger than Fiction" Responses
• Long-Form Literature Outline
PowerPoints for "Everything Must Go!" and "Together We'll Ring in the New Year" after the jump...
Download the PowerPoint with tips and examples here.
Next, write/edit your "This I Believe" piece in a Word document.
Finally, when you're positive your work is as close to perfect as you're capable of producing, copy your text into a comment for this thread! Read your classmates' pieces as well, and leave constructive feedback - either write substantive compliments (not just "That was awesome!") or point out areas you believe they can address, as well as suggestions regarding how to address them.