Friday, January 11. 2013
Go into the forest and be a Samana. If you find bliss in the forest, come and teach it to me.
It’s life, Jake...and you can miss it if you don't open your eyes.
During the World Around You poster assignment, I asked you to think about where you could be in a year. I was less interested in where you thought you’d end up than how you’d get there; I wanted you to start thinking about what the rest of senior year had in store for you.
Today, I wanted to make a bookend assignment to that original reflective piece – to come full circle, so to speak – that would allow you to contemplate the things that you want to do during your whole lifetime.
Try making a list of the things you want to do, see, experience, find, etc., before you die (which is hopefully a long ways away).
It’s not the most original idea in the world – it obviously owes a heavy debt to The Bucket List, a movie I haven’t actually seen – but I think it’s a really interesting and revealing way to close out what’s been an interesting and revealing semester.
While I joke about feeling old, it’s not time for a quarter-life crisis, and I wouldn’t say I’m “rusting out” yet.
As I was first designing the parameters of this assignment, however, I tried reverting back to my 18-year-old mindset in order to make a sample list.
And it was easy. Too easy.
I feel like trying to remember what I wanted to do as a teenager – what I hadn’t done by then – should have been harder. Instead, my “teenaged” list looks disturbingly similar to one that I would have written last Saturday. Very little, it seems, has been crossed off. My life’s not without accomplishments or experiences, but I think my adolescent self would have expected more. (I’m a few months away from my ten-year high-school reunion, and I still haven’t touched a whale!)
What does that say about me (besides the fact that I probably spend a little too much time either working or at work)?
I think I need to heed the advice I routinely give you – to feel a greater sense of urgency and enthusiasm about living. It’s easy to settle into routines, especially for someone who’s actually pretty fond of them (I am me, you are here…), and I don’t think it’s wise to try to avoid routines altogether. Honestly, getting to pick roles for yourself is one of the best aspects of aging.
But a Bucket List helps you evaluate when to sustain a routine and when to temporarily abandon it…and sometimes, that’s the key to keeping life interesting.
Life happens to you fast, and when parts of it end, you wonder where they went.
After all…you can miss it if you don’t open your eyes.
Your future’s unfolding.
Spread the map. Stick some pins in it. Then celebrate!
You’re seniors, and even if this is where I leave you…the best is yet to come.
Your list design can – should – be creative! Make a list that looks distinctly individual, for this is a fairly personal assignment. (It also needs to be a school-appropriate one – that’s my only restriction. Exercise good judgment here.)
You can categorize the items on your list by any number of factors – age (when do I want to do these things?), by “genre” (travel goal, career goal, family goal, etc.), type (accomplishment, discovery, witness, touch, etc.), or some other organizational criteria.
You can even make it seem like less of a list, if you like. Make it a narrative, make it rhyme, play with the language – it’s your call.
For this thread, as with the other, I do not care about the “length” of your work; I just want it to be a substantial effort, since it’s the last real thing I’m asking from you. That means spending time on it. Don’t do it all in one shot! Work on it in bits and pieces. Talk to your friends about it. Talk to your classmates about it. Talk to your parents about it. Take suggestions. Ruminate. Ponder. Draft it. Be proud of it! Just make sure it means something.
The last three years’ threads can be found here, here, here, and here.
This post is due at 11:59pm on Sunday, January 13th.
No nominations this week. As far as reader feedback is concerned, I encourage you to write as much to each other as possible.
For the last time this semester: Write well, think well, and good luck, children of mine.
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)
The Bucket List
I hope to accomplish a goal a year.
Year 17. Spend my last few moments of high school with my dearest friends, preferably with a bonfire at the beach burning past schoolwork and a day at Knotts, Disney, Six Flags, and Universal Studios.
18. Be Social and not awkward. Make at least 50 new friends.
19. Study abroad or tour foreign countries in Asia such as Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Hunan, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, etc.
20. Sky dive
21. Gamble at a Casino
22. Tour Europe
23. Drive across America
24. Find a job
25. Find a lover
26. Monthly Movie Nights
28. Learn to fly a plane
29. NYC New Year Countdown
30. Run a Marathon
31. Go to every Disneyland in the world
32. Learn at least 5 languages or dialects, especially Mandarin, Canto, English, Spanish, and Japanese
33. Earn at least a 6 figure salary
34. Get married
35. Have children
36. Family reunion or visit family weekly if I am still connected
37. Learn to cook
38. Learn to build and fix miscellaneous around the house
39. Get my name on a wall or sidewalk
40. High School reunion
41. Take children to first day of school
42. Relearn the piano and guitar
43. Visit Yellowstone Park
44. Meet the president
45. Appear on television
46. Appear on the radio
47. Vacation in South America
48. Tour Australia
49. Learn to drift
50. Complete a triathlon
51. Buy a car for children
52. Tour east coast
53. Send children off to college
54. Move to a different area
55. Tour Africa
56. Attend the Olympics
57. Read literature
58. Explore Taiwanese night markets
59. Climb Mt. Everest
60. Survival in the wilderness
61. Make a website
62. Scuba dive
63. Snow board/Ski
64. Tour South America
65. Fly a jet and Helicopter
66. Learn to paint and draw
67. Write a song
68. Learn to craft
69. Create a slideshow of my life
70. Do not end up in a retirement home
71. Donation to charity
72. Write a book
73. Reunion with family and friends
74. Leave a legacy
75. Die in peace
I want to live life without regrets.
-be the first post
30,32,40,41,50,56,60,68,69, and 70 were my favorite! And I do hope that you get to accomplish all on your list!!!
Assuming that this is a "one-per-year" thing, I just have two things to say.
1. I hope you get employed before you turn 24, having an income rocks
2. With luck, you'll live longer than 75 years, unless you have a specific reason for that number.
Hmmmm... Is there?
I like your creative approach in organizing your goals by years, but that makes the goals more difficult to reach, right?
I think 49 years old is too old to learn how to drift.
I'm pretty sure you don't really want to attempt that just by the years. Mastering multiple languages will take some time, and I doubt snowboarding will be as enjoyable to start learning when you're already 60+. Good luck taking on your list though!
Find a lover..? HAHA great job I can totally imagine you do all these things on your bucket list.
I love your bucket list. How you are going to do one a year. Thats amazing
I gotta say #70 is the best one. I have that one on my bucket list too.
Wow this was definitely one of the more unique posts, I enjoyed reading your list. Great post!
Very nice comprehensive list! You have so many places and things you want to go to and do.
I like how you put them into years. It seems more organized, but I think it will be a little harder. Especially because you never know what could happen. But I think it's nice that you planned it out like that.
Nice list Dande LOL I love the last one. To be first to send in the blog.
Wow! Your list covers your entire life.! Nice ! take your time to make it happen!
My Bucket List aka Things You Could Do with Your Time and Money other than Taking Drugs!
Compose a song
Learn how to play guitar
Learn how to play bass guitar
Learn how to play English horn
Learn how to play alto saxophone
Learn how to play bass clarinet
Learn how to play violin
Learn how to play trumpet
Try playing taiko drums
Play in a professional recording session
Learn how to ballroom dance and do hiphop and contemporary?
Make a glass figurine
Make a clay sculpture
Shoot on actual film
Develop pictures in a dark room
Watch Wicked the musical
Watch a ballet
Possibly manage an international hotel chain (so I can travel the world “on business trips”)
Visit all 50 of the United States – see Niagara Falls, visit the White House and the Library of Congress
Visit China – check out the Great Wall of China and the Huang Di
Visit Hong Kong
Ride an elephant
Visit Australia – see kangaroos, sloths, and dingoes, hold a koala, and check out the Great Barrier Reef and the Sydney Opera House. Bring my Australian cattle dog with me.
Visit the islands of the United Kingdom – check out Buckingham Palace and Big Ben
Visit Italy – see the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Vatican, and check out Rome and the Coliseum
Visit South Korea
Visit Japan – see Mt. Fuji, visit Tokyo, Okinawa, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, visit a museum with WWII galleries, and visit a palace
Visit Spain – watch the Running of the Bulls or a matador
Visit France – see the Louvre Museum and Eiffel Tower
Go on a cruise in the Caribbean
Learn to properly solve a Rubik’s Cube
Become a certified Emergency Medical Technician
Intern for a research project
Graduate from high school and college
Become fluent in Mandarin Chinese, Taiwanese, and Japanese
Race in a race car (and try drifting)
Attend the Olympics
Catch a fish while fishing
Try fencing and kendo
Become a certified scuba diver
Hit the bull’s eye several times in a row with archery
Hit the bull’s eye several times in a row with a long range gun?
Get through my bucket list without breaking any bones or getting concussions, etc.
Ride in a submarine
Ride in a hot air balloon
Try wind surfing
Try water skiing
Bring my dog with me kayaking
Ride a horse over some jumps
Try surfing until I’m actually good at it
Become an expert skier
Ride in a helicopter
Own a property in the mountains
Own a sports car
Own a house with a large yard
Own a jet ski
Own a kayak
Volunteer at a soup kitchen
Direct/Produce/Write a film that tops the box office
Act in a professional film
Win an Academy Award
Show a film in the Sundance Film Festival
Make a horror film
Tell a romantic story
Make an action film
Make a comedic film
Have at least one character breaking conventional stereotypes in every film, unless I am intentionally playing up stereotypes
Work as a paramedic
Work as a waitress
Work in retail
Scare people by working at a theme park’s haunted house
Train my dog to run an agility course
Find the right guy, get married, and raise kids
Slow dance with him
Preferably do a lot of this bucket list with my husband and kids
Have a pet bird and name it Pigs
Grow a flower (so far they’ve always died on me…)
Vote a female and an Asian American into the Presidential office!
Use the senior discount at theme parks when I take my grandkids out
I would love to own a house in the mountains too but I wouldn't want to live there.
"Learn how to play bass clarinet"
Ohhh heyyy. It's about time to switch to BCL then! Haha!
Maybe I will, unofficially! How about start by lending me one?
I really like how you mentioned you would do this instead of wasting money doing drugs. Why would anyone waste money on that when there is a world around you waiting to be discovered!
There are so many different things you want to do including so many instruments and places Hope you can do most of them in your lifetime.
Nice ! I want to go to Japan to! Take me to Japan and China with you ! I can be a your translator.
Nice ! I want to go to Japan to! Take me to Japan and China with you ! I can be your translator.
Okay, in every other post I have done, I have provided music that I felt fits the piece, and hopefully I have helped to introduce some of you to new stuff (I tried to keep it mostly varied). Now, going along with things that I would like to get done in the future, I want to expand my music horizons. So, for this last blog, I want you to provide it. Post in the comments any song, artist, or music style that you think not enough people listen to. There is so much out there, and although pandora can be awesome for discovering things, it still is a bit limited.
So, before you keep reading, scroll down a bit, pick a link, and listen away. In the words of Ellie, “Thanks for the adventure, now go have one of you own!”
Bergers Bucket (I feel like this is a setup for a bad pun)
Eat those impossible death hot wings
Do an ironman
Visit every state
Climb to the top of Mt. Wilson
Climb Mt. Whitney
Climb Mt. McKinley
Meet the president
Coach my son/ daughter's soccer team
See the Space Shuttle
Publish something I've written
All the Smithsonian museums
Go to Germany
Fry an egg on the pavement
Break 57 Seconds for my 100 free
Spend some time in space
Get lost somewhere and find my way home without a map
Hike across the Grand Canyon
Sail a boat
Watch a U2 concert
Run a marathon
Watch all of Shakespeare's plays
Graduate college with a major of my choosing
Change someone's life
Watch a concert concert
Save somebody with my first aid knowledge
Become entirely self sufficient
Program a computer
Learn how my car works and how to fix it
Learn another language to where I can speak conversationally with fluent people
Drive stick shift
Figure out how to draw accurately
Learn sign Language
Dance better than how I can sing
Type in Dvorak as well I can type in Qwerty
Wire a house
FINISH THIS LIST!
Okay, this song is for anyone who thinks that you can't rock out on a violin. This artist has a lot of other music, and I highly recommend checking them out. (FYI, this is amazing for studying)
Apocalyptica: Path - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vpuW5WWwVM
(music) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OQpJQ3g3Q Karen O And The Kids! Karen O is from the “Yeah Yeah Yeahs”, but I loved her best in the Where The Wild Things are Soundtrack!
Love all of yours! Especially the getting lost one, it's unique!
I wish i were brave enough to wish to get lost ..I'm already horrible with directions.
Definitely left out learning how to drive stick shift and sign language out of mine... Your list is awesome, I can agree that I forgot to include some of what you posted. Great job !
Here is a peak at my bucket list. Enjoy.
Visit an underwater city
Spend a night in an igloo hotel
Go on a camping trip by myself
Go to Alaska to see a moose!
See the northern lights
Visit the Mayan pyramids
Live in a house with good looking grass
Interior design my own home
Make a couch
Grow my own garden
Plant a tree. Lots of trees
Learn how to blow glass
Visit a hospital with homemade gifts!
Place a flower on every gravestone/plaques at a cemetery
Donate money to an animal/homeless shelter
Go to a presentation debate
Go on a blind date (for fun)
Go explore at least one country!
Eat. Eat. Eat.
Join a running club
Preach my opinion at a city council meeting
Marry my other half and stayed married!
Have an outdoor wedding with lots of flowers
Work with children as a career
Take my children camping/on adventures
Own 25 cats
P.s- I went back to read my Great Expectations/the other blogs, and I recommend you guys do that too! It will make you smile and cringe.
Tehe. Oh how I have grown. Thank you!
“Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.” ― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan.
Your last one. http://i.imgur.com/d0Jmt.gif
(we can't put down little faces, so I did my best)
(and guess what musical person that is? I'm going to add go to a concert to my list!)
(Musical person? I thought he was Ron Weasley)
(wat. It's Ed Sheeran)
Things I must do before I die.
2. Climb Everest
3. Save money for Everest
4. Conquer other mountains for Everest
5. Find a partners for Everest
7. Get Sponsorship for Everest
6. Find Sri Harilal Poonja (A.K.A Papaji) in India, Find Rohin in India
7. Also, eat curry with my hands in India
8. Go on a backpack trip to India, also visit Taj Mahal (Using trains, with a spending of only 300$)
9. Tour California with my bike, before I leave to Japan. (this summer!)
10. Tour Italy with my bike when I grow older
11. Fly RC planes when I grow old
12. Go to Trevi Fountain, Rome Italy
13. Back pack to Machu Picchu, Peru
14. Get a pilot license
15. Backpack trip to New Zealand
16. Speak fluent Mandarin
17. Learn airflares and headspins
18. Learn to speak French
19. Raise a child
20. Buy a dog (Saint Bernard)
21. Get Married
22. Get into countless of life threatening situations and survive from them
23. Learn Salsa and Ballroom dancing
24. Be able to dance to every genre of music
25. Go to a church for once
26. Shave my head completely bald
27. Be able to cook something wonderful and romantic for her
28. Find the best ice cream in the world
29. Grow a garden in my backyard
30. Save as much money in college and invest in money
31. Buy a house
32. Do the most outrageous proposal to the girl
33. Go on a trip to a different country with my friends
34. Go on the airplane with my friends
35. Stay connected to friends
Jin, I will climb Mt. Everest with you! First we have to hike Mt. Whitney this summer for training.
YEAAAAAAA, but i have to tour CA, first, since i turn 18!! and I can get into cheap Motels!
dude, nice list! Ball room dancing and salsa dancing are so awesome! major props!
I totally forgot...
33. Get a MOAB in MW3
34. Visit Highschool, Middle School, Elementary School...Visit Arcadia when I grow older...And ofcourse....visit Mr. Feraco
On top of that
35. Join the NGO when I retire and teach kids English
36. Go to Maldives for my honeymoon
37. Inspire many people
38. Give my first paycheck to my parents
39. Fly a fighter plane
40. Read more books,
41. Stop by at this bucket list once in a while in order to correct my path in the future (...have a tendency of getting lazy, and forgetting my goals)
42. Play chess with my grandchildren
43. Live long enough to witness Man on Mars
44. Starve myself in order to understand the pain
45. Cauterize my own wound
That last one, ouch.
Any reason why? It's kinda interesting.
To be honest, I don`t know. I thought it would be a cool thing to brag about how you cauterized a wound. I guess Rambo inspired me to try to do it.
"Hey, I've cauterized my own wound"
"Whaattt??? No way man, that's awesome!"
little do they know, I did it with a papercut and a candle... MWUAHAHAHAHAHA
That would be stupid, Nahh I would only do it if I have to. Like in the middle of a forest and I have no option but to do it. Ill do it with my blade.
#46 Sing "Singing in the Rain" in the rain after walking a girl home in the rain--by Matej
We should have a Mr. Feraco call of Duty Session. And you can help me out!
I think we have a better chance at a Smash Bros/ Mario Kart tournament
We can have like a tournament match! But I don't have a wii, and even if I`m Japanese, Ill probably get owned
I broke my friends wii, because I chose Captain Falcon. No Joke. It was like CAPTAIN FAL... tsk. And the wii just freezes and breaks.
You can have Link, I'll own all of you with Kirby
What, by sitting back and letting your teammates do everything? With that logic, I can own everyone by just using Jigglypuff.
You underestimate my power with Kirby. Ill just suck you up and jump off the cliff.
Actually I believe Yoshi is cooler. But I always die from running myself off of the land in SmashBros, it's never because of being attacked...
I get that a lot! WE SHOULD REALLY have a SuperSmash battle! someone bring their wii on final day!!!
wii? psh, ill bring my gamecube! (if Mr. Feraco is cool with it)
Bring Wii, use Gamecube controller. Everybody wins.
Cause we like having more than 12 people to choose from?
“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
Oh my, the bucket list. I find myself adding something new to this list every day. I would watch a movie or read a book and discover new crazy and amazing things I must try or accomplish before I die. Our time here on earth is a gift and it is limited, so we should make the best of the years we still have. I’m not going to add that usual stuff like graduate college, become financially stable, find a husband, etc., it’s pretty much expected so there’s no fun in adding that to this list. You may see that some of the things on my bucket list are a bit crazy and some might even say impossible…well we’ll just have to wait and see! There’s no particular order or organization.
1. Acquire a collection of cardigans as large as Mr. Rogers.
2. Eat a rooftop dinner in Manhattan with Frank Sinatra music in the background.
3. Go to Ireland and make random friends at pubs and have them tell me old folklore stories. Then sing songs with them.4
4. Have my own California Surf Project. I would take my wonderful dog Bingo, a car, and just a surfboard and cruise along the Pacific Coast Highway, exploring coastal Californian cities and finding new awesome surf spots.
5. Teach Bingo how to surf.
6. Surf with Bingo.
7. Becoming financially independent and be able to support my parents if they ever needed it.
8. Take a stroll through Paris at midnight (inspired by the amazing film Midnight in Paris!).
9. Visit the Eastern State Penitentiary. Such a disgustingly sinister yet beautiful ruin.
10. Get frosted tips and join a boy band.
11. Go on a random road trip and blast music by Queen the whole way.
12. Have a deep conversation about life and death with a hippie.
13. Spend the night at Ikea.
14. Do tai chi in the Grand Canyon.
15. Meditate behind a waterfall.
16. Climb on top of a mountain and sing “Colors of the Wind”.
17. Meet Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, and Steve Nash. Basically I just want to go to a Laker game. No I haven’t gone to one yet. Yes, I’m surprised too.
18. Stand in the middle of Times Square and sing “Empire State of Mind”.
19. Go to the beach and play the ukulele while watching the sunset…with Jason Mraz and Jack Johnson.
20. Go to an Indian wedding because they seem fun.
21. Go to at least 1 concert of each of my favorite bands (especially Young the Giant!).
22. Surf in Hawaii (but first I must become good enough to handle those waves).
23. Go to Seattle and try their apparently amazing coffee while in a coffee shop next to a window while it’s raining.
24. Go to every museum and art gallery in the world.
25. Travel. Where? Wherever my heart tells me. The world is yours to explore. Perhaps I will have a big map and close my eyes and throw a dart. Every country has a certain beauty of its own. Nothing is more beautiful than immersing oneself into a completely different culture. And in every place I go, make at least 1 friend.
26. Rent/own a house right on the beach so I can experience morning surf sessions.
27. Have a cute apartment with a city view.
28. Find all the best and beautiful places to hike and take Bingo along with me.
29. Have a kid and take them to Disneyland and take joy in seeing their face just light up at the wonders Disneyland has to offer.
30. Go skydiving, zip lining, and scuba diving.
31. Meet Neil deGrasse Tyson and have a long philosophical talk with him because he is amazing.
32. Be an extra in a zombie movie and a Marvel movie.
33. Ride on a camel. Meet a narwhal. Becomes friends with an elephant.
34. Go up to a horse and ask it “Why the long face?”, then proceed to laugh with those around me because they think my joke is hilarious.
35. Pay a visit to Mr. Feraco when I’m 30!
36. Live a life I can look back at with no regrets.
To be continued…
The first several years of our lives seem longer because of all the new and novel experiences we have as a child. As we age, the usual routine of our lives aren’t seen as intricately as before, making it seem as if “time flies”. This is why it’s important to achieve and experience something new as much as we can to make our lives exciting and worth living. And to all of the kids in my SFHP class:
“Thanks for the adventure, now go have a new one!” -Ellie
Haha I'll be honest with you I didn't realize you had it too! Sorry!
Hey hey! No need to apologize!
It is a good quote, I was merely complimenting you on such an awesome choice.
Josephine! I absolutely love your list of things to do. My absolute favorite ones were #2, #12, #13, #16, #19, #23, #34, and i definitely will join you on #35 !
"Spend the night at Ikea." I would want to try that too.
We should all just break in to ikea and have a Feraco party there
Oh yes. Not illegal at all. I think this is a great idea
I LOVED your list! As I read yours, I realized that I want to do quite a few of those too.
-mentally adds to bucket list-
Let's do #10 together! I think it'd be fun.
There are so many things I want to do in my life. Some pretty crazy things I’d like to experience the thrill and adrenaline of; as if I were in a state of dying.
• Meet the celebrities in my life (one in particular) who really helped find myself just by their art and thank them
• Bungee jump
• Mud run
• Scuba dive
• Have long flowing hair!
• Tell certain people what I really think of them (positive or negative)
• Buy every ford car that I would want (there are a lot!)
• Live a day only singing what I’d say
• Stuff my face with all the foods I love
• Find someone extremely needy on the street that deserves a second chance and leave them to everything I own right before I cease to exist
• Stand up to (and possibly yell at) all the people that tried to bring me down in my life, something I never did
• Have a HUGE assembly with everyone I have EVER been close to and talk about how much they all mean to me
Yes the crazy things can be fun to think of, but truth is most of them will never happen. I won’t be sad or feel like I haven’t lived if I don’t do this stuff! It’s fun to think about, but I like to focus on my realistic goals. Those matter most to me.
17-25. Continue to strive for those friends that I love and make sure they always know it. That’s my oath. Hopefully have a family, kept meaningful people in my life (ESPECIALLY THEATER), and see my dream unfolding.
25-35. Raise this family, reflect on the past ten years and check if I’ve been true to what I wanted at 17. Continue to love others and hopefully have it returned (something I don’t know all too well). Maybe I’m famous too? I hope… I’ve inspired people with stories like mine and am a role model to guide them out of the dark to their voice.
35-45. Hopefully I’ve made something out of my life in the past 10 years that if I left now, I won’t just be another name. I want a legacy; it doesn’t matter how big or small. If I’ve lost friends that I miss dearly, try to rekindle it. Have children that are getting to the point that I was at when I was 17 and see what they’re doing differently than I and hopefully see I’ve done a good job. I want to be a friend to them but parenting comes first. Have a nice house, size doesn’t matter, that I feel proud walking into everyday. With colors and organization, a clean and clutter free environment.
45-55. By this point in life none of my grandparents are alive and my parents are pretty old. They probably will be gone by the time I’m 55. Step back, look at my life. What have I done? Accomplished? Have I disappointed myself? If I have… get off my ass and get my head in the game. For my friends, my grandparents, parents, other family, and myself.
55-65. At this decade of my life, check off the last few things. Hopefully I have touched many with my voice. Stand strong, see my legacy and appreciate it. Continue to love all those people. See what I’ve step up for myself to finally fall into those comfort years where all you want to do is enjoy what you have left.
65-Death. Are all those people still around I loved at 17? If not, get them back. Learn to appreciate the small things in life that are so beautiful. Waking up every day to the sun shining through my window. Smile, laugh, and love. See the people I’ve inspired with their voice trying to do the same thing I wanted to do. Live. When I close my eyes that won’t open again, I’m done. There are people I have left that still love me even though I’m gone. Like I love my grandma. It’s been over a year, and I still cry sometimes like it was that night.
I like how you styled your bucket list! Very unique.
And your "CRAZY" list made laugh at some parts!
Your dreams and such are a lot more reasonable than mine and more considerate for those around you, nice thoughts.
HAHA I really enjoyed reading your "CRAZY" list and I liked how detailed and and descriptive your "REALISTIC" list was!
I like the way you organized your list. I also like your sincerity for people
Unique list! I would like to do many things you put here too.
Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I really appreciate it.
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us”
I'll be lucky to accomplish a fraction of these. Still, sometimes it's easier to dream than live in reality.
1. Have a street named after me
2. Own my own business
3. Become fat
4. Enjoy a Cuban cigar
5. Drink the Macallan 1947
6. Own a car worth more than my house at the same time
7. Fly in a private jet
1. Read Plato’s Republic (and not give up again)
2. Read Spinoza, Kant, and Descartes
3. Become fluent in French (Why did I quit after French 2?)
4. Find something I’m allergic to
5. Learn to speak Mandarin (See what Arcadia does to you?)
6. Learn to draw
7. Graduate high school
8. Go to college
9. Learn to cook
10. Start the Speculative Fiction assignment
11. Start the Master’s Thesis
1. Pay a street performer/ musician
2. Speak to a WW2 vet
3. Convince somebody that I’m someone famous
4. Be a hero to somebody
5. Shake hands with a head of state
6. Have a different date each day in one week.
7. Tell a stranger that I love them
8. Tell a stranger that I hate them
9. Help to house a homeless kid
Things to do goals:
1. Watch a Broadway musical
2. Go to the Olympics
3. Go to a Lakers game and sit courtside
4. Travel to Dubai and Abu Dhabi
5. Visit North and South Korea
6. Travel across Europe
7. Travel to Iran (Tehran and Shiraz)
8. Go to a rave
9. Visit a poor country and live like a king
10. Go on a safari
11. Spend a night in jail
12. Visit my grandfather’s grave
1. Win over $10,000 in a poker game
2. Lose over $10,000 in a poker game
3. Dye my hair
4. Crash a wedding
5. Donate blood
6. Give an outrageous tip in a restaurant
7. Get in a bar fight
8. Win a bar fight
9. Get laser eye surgery
10. Ask for directions Charades-style in a foreign country
1. Have an interesting job
2. Have a kid taller than me
3. Break my record of 4 days and 3 nights without sleep
4. Become rich
5. Become poor
6. Have a death that is in some way my own fault
1. Be happy
"1. Win over $10,000 in a poker game
2. Lose over $10,000 in a poker game"
If you are lucky, you can achieve both of these in one shot!
6.Have a death that is in some way my own fault
I'm going to assume that you will make your death worth whatever you did to cause it, but any reason why?
Why do you want to be fat, if I may ask? Staying up all night is bad enough, let alone four nights. Yikes; that is not healthy. I like your life goal #2 regarding your child being taller than you. By the way, do you play basketball?
I like how you categorized your goals, instead of just a loose list. well thought out!
I agree, the main goal of everyone's life should be happiness. If one is happy with one's life, no other factor's should matter.
I love that quote from Gandalf. We must use our time wisely and make the best of it. Good luck fulfilling your bucketlist but I would be too sure about visiting North Korea.
1. Graduate and earn an Arcadia High School Diploma
2. Graduate from Dalhousie University with a degree in business management
3. Enlist into the United States Army and serve my country
4. Attend Ranger school, and hopefully earn a Ranger Tab
5. Volunteer in South America and in Africa, rebuilding communities and to teach English to those in the communities for a year each
6. Sail around the Caribbean and South America
7. Visit the ancient remains of every influential ancient civilization
a. Khajuraho, India
b. Ankor Wat, Cambodia
c. Karnak Temples, Luxor Egypt
d. Palenque ruins, Mexico
e. Pomepii, Italy
f. Epheses, Selçuk, Turkey
g. Tikal, Guatemala
h. Leptis Magna, Al Khums
i. Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
j. Tikal, Guataemala
k. Petra, Jordan
l. Nan Modal, Island of Pohnpei
m. Machu Piccu, Peru
n. Moai, Easter Island
c. Rio de Janeiro
i. New Zealand
j. Angel Falls, Venezuela
9. Have a successful marriage
10. Raise a healthy family
11. Teach my children to be genuine and diverse individuals
12. Give my children a better childhood than I was given
13. Revisit South Africa and Australia
14. Take my parents on a vacation
15. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro with my father
16. Climb the Totem Pole, Cape Pillar
17. Scuba dive with my mother at the underwater ancient pyramid ruins off the coast of Yonaguni Jima, Japan
18. Kayak with my buds at:
a. the Little White Salmon and drop off from the lip of Spirit Falls
b. Rio Hielo and other major rivers in Chile
c. Surrounding rivers in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
19. Hopefully see the ruins of the lost empire of Atlantis
20. Hopefully live to see the mysterious ancient Metal Library in South America
21. Bike north to south along the western coastline of Argentina and eventually riding south to north along the eastern coast
22. Yell at the top of my lungs while hiking in the middle of the Amazon rainforest
23. Walk into a corporate building and yell at the top of my lungs and run
24. Walk up the stairs of the tallest building in Dubai
25. Visit the Art Museum of Chicago
26. Surf the swells of:
b. Mavericks, California
c. Teahupoo, Tahiti
d. Dungeons, South Africa
e. Desert Point, Indonesia
f. The Cave, Portugal
g. Tarqua, Nigeria
27. Try the local food of every major city and/or village I visit
28. Go cliff jumping in Greece, Spain, Italy, British Columbia, and Mexico
29. Have a good laugh everyday
30. Smile everyday
31. Grow my hair out and grow a moustache/chin scruff, put on some sunglasses and convince people that I am Johnny Depp or John Mayer
32. Be as awesome as Blink-182
Oh I love it all! I really like how you were specific on where you wanted to go. I take it you have traveled lots?
Yea, my parents believe that the best kind of gift is the opportunity to travel so we'd always travel instead of getting materialistic gifts. Hahaha, thanks for reading!
Dude that's awesome!!
31 made me laugh just imagining it.
i like the "visit the remains of any influential civiization" id join you on that trip haha
When it comes time to actually writing a bucket list, I can’t seem to remember the good ones that I sometimes think of out of the blue and say, “Man, that seriously needs to go on my bucket list.” But hopefully I’ve remembered enough of the good ones to put on this official list of mine. This is arranged by age because hopefully, I'll feel pressured by my time restraints to actually get me to check some things off.
WHEN I'M STILL HIP AND YOUNG
+ Be an extra on a movie set or a TV show.
+ Spend a New Year’s Eve at Times Square.
+ Night Market in Taiwan!
+ Go to the Grammys, Emmys, or Oscars and not get overly excited and weird people out.
+ Backpack in Europe and go anywhere and everywhere all while living off my own dime by finding fun, random jobs.
+ Hitchhike somewhere far with fun people.
+ Join the Peace Corps.
+ Visit Amsterdam and try the things that they do over there legally.
+ Drive to Mexico just to get some legitimate tacos.
STARTING TO AGE BUT I STILL GOT IT
+ Vacation in an overwater bungalow and snorkel around and take a million photos of the trip to make family and friends jealous.
+ Visit Antarctica and make a cool igloo and just chill (that had to be said).
+ Throw the first pitch at Busch Stadium.
+ Be a contestant on the Amazing Race (I've already lined up a partner and we've already planned our coordinated outfits).
+ Live in a brownstone in New York City and live there long enough to become cultured in New Yorker’s fabulous ways.
IT'S TIME TO START SETTLING DOWN
+ Get married with a sweet outdoor wedding at twilight with little twinkle lights everywhere and a huge canopy over a nice wooden dance floor that I can dance the night away with my new husband.
+ Get my very first dog and teach him to love me the most.
+ Own a house and raise an amazing family in it.
+ Own a beach front property to take my amazing family to vacation in.
+ Get myself my very own Costco membership and buy everything I want.
+ Successfully grow a lush garden with all kinds of vegetables and fruits with a small koi fish pond and a little bridge perhaps.
+ Raise chickens in my backyard and have fresh eggs all the time.
+ Have a super awesome walk in closet with its own little shoe closet and a small couch inside with a mini fridge always stocked with champagne so I can have some me time.
MIDLIFE CRISIS TIME
+ Ditch the family minivan and purchase a fancy sports car in a really obnoxious color that can't even fit everyone in my family.
+ Get a tattoo (but one that I've carefully planned out on a place I won't regret).
+ Buy the most expensive bottle of wine I can find and don't think about how much it costs while I enjoy every last drop.
+ Make my way onto some restaurant's wall of fame.
+ Take a year off and live in the heart of Paris and spend my time painting everything I see.
+ Quit my job and become a legitimate artist with an actual showroom and hold art shows.
+ Buy a swanky bakery and sell delicious cupcakes and macaroons and cookie ice cream sandwiches.
THE KIDS ARE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT AND OUT OF THE HOUSE
+ Learn a really cool foreign language and be able to converse with it.
+ Go to Italy and try all sorts of gelato and pasta!
+ Stick a piece of gum on the Market Theater Gum Wall.
+ Learn how to throw pots (on a pottery wheel, not like tossing cookware or anything).
+ Travel to Tokyo, Japan just to go eat sushi at Sukiyabashi Jiro.
+ Backpack in Europe again, but this time without hostels and the heavy backpack, and instead with money and the ability to buy luxurious leather items.
+ See the Northern Lights and take the time to appreciate the beauty of life.
I'M OLD AND I MIGHT AS WELL MAKE THE MOST OF THE FEW YEARS I HAVE LEFT
+ Try some of that fancy-schmancy overrated 24-karat gold dessert (I don't need a retirement fund).
+ Go Zorbing!
+ Cliff dive in an exotic country.
+ Shark cage diving.
+ Try dog sled racing.
+ Go volcano boarding in Nicaragua.
+ Float in the Dead Sea.
+ Have dinner in the sky while hanging off of a crane with a bunch of friends.
+ Live on an island for a few months to write a memoir to document all the fun things I did in life.
+ Check everything off in my bucket list.
I did the age structure too, but I like your structure a lot better! It's more creative.
HAHA! I like how the most dangerous and straining activities to your heart and health are the ones you'll do when you're old. It's nice, since it's like a "last go", but if you're really old, I don't know if your body can take it. But don't let me hold you back, live your life as you see fit!
I really like your organization in this last post. It's not only organized but it's different. There's a Market Theatre Gum Wall?
I like the titles of each stage. Very interesting list haha!
I liked the captions that you put in with your age structure. Very interesting list and those things would be awesome if completed.
BEFORE I’M GONE
It’s important to leave a legacy. More than to satisfy ones’ personal desires, to accomplish and give more to the world is what truly allows one to leave with no regrets. I hope I’ll be able to leave in such a way.
Before I leave the world I will have been all across the world.
Before I leave the world I will be the daughter that my family looks up to with interminable awe.
Before I leave the world I will be fluent in 10 or more languages.
*Before I leave the world*I will be successful in skiing, ice skating, and snowboarding
Before I leave the world I will be successful in all levels of judo, boxing, karate, and kung fu.
Before I leave the world I will have debuted on the small screen along with my favorite stars in Television Broadcasts Limited.
Before I leave the world I will have become the doctor my father said was less likely to happen compared to his chances as the President of the United States of America.
*Before I leave the world*I will have successfully challenged the system of standardized testing, SAT, as qualifications for entrance into college.
Before I leave the world I will have formed an organization promoting the reform of transportation systems to match up to the needs of our environment.
Before I leave the world I will have conquered my fear of heights by becoming an expert in parachuting and zip-lining.
Before I leave the world I will have successfully learned proper communication signals and such with all species in the world.
Before I leave the world I will have become a fellow senator, long-term juror, and important figure in politics.
*Before I leave the world*I will have been a CEO of a large company and significant player in Wallstreet.
Before I leave the world I will have sponsored my favorite bands/singers. (Hoobastank, Coldplay, U2, Train…etc)
Before I leave the world I will have initiated an annual campaign against smoking and drinking.
Before I leave the world I will have become financially, emotionally, and physically capable of helping those around me when they need it most, instead of just crying myself to sleep.
Before I leave the world I will have made a debut album.
Before I leave the world I will have overcome my fear of the dark.
Before I leave the world I will have overcome my fear of tight, closed up spaces.
Before I leave the world I will have overcome my personal biases over others before properly understanding them.
Before I leave the world I will have owned estates all across the world.
Before I leave the world I will have performed in Broadway.
Before I leave the world I will have drag-raced and street-raced before.
Before I leave the world I will have created such big trends like (Baby-Justin Bieber, Annoying Orange, Angry Birds..etc.)
Before I leave the world I will have become so skilled in utilizing knives, swordsmanship, and guns that I’d be qualified as a top assassin.
Before I leave the world I will be flexible like those Asian gymnasts/ballerinas.
Before I leave the world I will have run more than 100 marathons.
Before I leave the world I will talented in 10 or more instruments.
Before I leave the world I will have created a top brand in all aspects of life.
And who knows, maybe I’ll be an Overlord myself like in Childhood’s End (rule over the world)… >:)
Dreams and such are what keep us going in this growing society of competition. It’s a human survival of the fittest. I will keep working towards what I yearn for until the day I’m dust in the wind.
10 languages! Wow, I only want to be able to complete 5.
Aren't bigger dreams essential to the success of greater accomplishments?
It may seem absurd, but like Martin Luther King Jr. who dreamed of a world where men were given equal treatment and succeeded or like the Wright Brothers who dreamed that man could fly and also succeeded, couldn't we in this new age dream for such things minor compared to them?
Also, we don't know how long we'll live, but if we continue to strive for more and don't give up, who knows what we'll have accomplished by the time we're gone as the class of 2013?
I love how you start everything before I leave the world. It is very clever.
“You never know what you have until it’s gone.” Yes. I know this has been overly used, but as I look back throughout these years I have come to realize how much I have taken many things for granted, whether they are small or not, I want to live a life with no regrets. I want to experience life. I want to experience what is out there.
-Graduate high school and college
-Study abroad in Hong Kong after college
-Travel the world without a destination and go wherever the path leads me
-Have my first kiss in the rain.
-Live in the wilderness for a year without technology
-Write a bottled letter, send it adrift, and meet the person who finds it
-Let fate help me find my Mr. Right
-Meet Kate Tsui and Raymond Lam in person
-Have a Siberian husky and a porcupine
-Experience the military boot camp and be part of the military for a term or so
-Do blood donations as much as I can
-Learn forensics studies and intern as one
-Go on a food-trying adventure in Paris
-Learn how to race car
-Gamble in the casino once I am 21
-Buy a motorcycle just to stare at it and glamorize it
-Visit high school teachers
-Carve a meaningful message or picture on a tree
FAMILY AND FRIENDS
-Go to Walt Disney World, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort and Shanghai Disney Resort (opens in 2016!)
-Take a picture with the same friends every 10 years at the same place, date, and time.
-Buy a house and live with my parents
-Travel throughout the 196 countries in the world with my family
-Mend relations with friends that I have not talked to for a long time
-Go to the New Year countdown at Times Square
-Own an apartment with my friends
-Go to my friends’ weddings
NOT SO SMARTS
-Get a hangover
-Demolish/Wreck a car (not in a criminal way)
-Spill out all my secrets in one day
-Do drive thru pranks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVrJ8DxECbg)
Ah! Carving on a tree = tree is sad. Haha just kidding.
I think your second idea under family and friends is a great idea, you can see how old you get each decade, hehe!
I've actually never thought of carving my name on a tree but that seems so meaningful; you can always go back and see if it's still there. But just don't get a hangover and wreck a car on the same day!
2. Eat in a Celebrity restaurant.
3. Eat legitimate Poutine from Quebec
4. Try Paella
5. Try Macarons from France
6. Eat in Club 33 with my best friend, Audrey!
1. Visit every state in the U.S.
2. Drive across the U.S. on Route 66
3. Go on Alcatraz
4. Visit Easter Island & Machu Picchu with my father.
5. Visit Antarctica
7. See the Northern Lights
8. Visit Thailand in the month of November and attend “Yi Peng” (An annual celebration where they set lanterns into the sky)
9. Go to NYC during the holidays (ice skate at Rockefeller center and watch the ball drop in Times Square)
10. Visit the Devil’s Pool
11. Float in the Dead Sea
12. Go to a Drive-In Theatre
13. Visit Santorini, Greece.
14. Visit High Ropes Forest in Germany and sleep in the tents that hang from trees.
15. Go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras.
16. Visit Dubai and sleep in one of their many luxurious 5 star hotels
17. Visit the Four Corners. This is where four states come together in one place ( New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and Utah)
18. Visit Fiji and stay at Poseidon Undersea Resort (The name of the resort says it all.)
19. Visit the Spam Museum in Minnesota.
20. Visit France and go to the “Pont des Arts” with someone special.
21. Visit Belgium and swim in the Nemo 33 diving center.
22. Visit Bora Bora and stay in an Over water bungalow.
23. Visit the Bioluminescent Bay of Fajardo, Puerto Rico (the river glows at night)
24. Visit Angels Knoll with a loved one.
1. Learn Muay Thai
2. Learn French
3. Learn how to tie a cherry stem in a knot
4. Learn how to count cards (for fun)
5. Learn how to drive stick.
6. Learn how to take a compliment.
7. Learn how to mountain climb
8. Learn how to play the French horn
1. Open a restaurant that sells different styles of eggs (I LOVE EGGS)
2. Train / Complete a marathon
3. Get a tattoo(s) (nothing tacky, probably something that means a lot to me)
4. Live in New York
5. Swim with Sharks
6. Ride a segway
7. Serve in the Peace Corps
8. Own a ranch (filled with animals!!)
9. Attend a showing of the “Rocky Horror Picture Show”
10. Go cliff-diving
11. Get film for my Polaroid camera
12. Drive / Own a Delorean.
13. Be a street performer
14. Go on a canopy tour
15. Visit a movie / tv show set.
16. Own a beach house.
17. Design my house
18. Meet Quentin Tarantino
19. Attend SNL
20. Attend the Academy Awards
21. Reenact the Ikea scene from 500 Days of Summer with a loved one.
Most importantly, document my bucketlist accomplishments.
Thats so unique! You love eggs! haha If #16 would come true for me I would absolutely love it! You started off with a very strong #1; i hope you do end up visiting every single state!
I really enjoyed reading your MOVE. I had never heard of some places you had! So I googled them aannnddd oh my gosh, why have I never heard of the Poseidon Undersea Resort?! Your list got me inspired to add more places to my list (not even kidding, I took like half of your MOVE list)! So thank you for that! I hope you do get to go to all those cool places!!!
Chris Lee’s Bucket List
“Life is a blank canvas, and you need to throw all the paint on it you can.”
― Danny Kaye
- Learn to drive
- Graduate high school
- Get into college
- Pass my classes
- Graduate college
- Go to graduate school
- Get a job that I will actually enjoy doing
- Learn Chinese
- Write a book
- Learn to be able to have an educated talk about politics
- Finish a half marathon
- Finish a triathlon
- Finish a marathon after I do the half marathon
- Go back to Mammoth and run up Mono Pass, without stopping
- Go skydiving
- Dunk a basketball
- Climb a mountain
- Learn to skateboard
- Go mountain biking
- Go scuba diving
- Go to the NCAA Final Four
- Go to a Chicago Bulls game, in Chicago
- Go to an indie rock concert, preferably Arcade Fire
- Go to a Lupe Fiasco concert
- Go to NYC for the New Years Eve Countdown
- Go to Europe and see all the cool stuff there
- Sit next to Jack Nicholson during a Lakers game and tell him that the Lakers suck
- Watch a horror movie and not close my eyes
- Grow a beard that is thicker than James Harden’s
- Play Brian Scalabrine in a game of one-on-one
- Be a guest on ESPN First Take and debate with Stephen A. Smith
- Learn to be an amazing singer and win The Voice (now I’m just dreaming)
- Eat the hot wings with the ridiculously hot sauce
- Eat so much at a buffet, that they kick me out
- Outgrow my fear of dogs.
- Get married and have twins
- Train my kids in running and make them the fastest set of twins in American History
- Keep running and not get fat
- Not go to a retirement home
- Live a life that is pleasing to me and the Lord
I like your realistic order from the beginning and then your dream about the voice. Just kidding; if you just believe, you can achieve. I just hope you don't get beat up by Laker fans. . .
woah woah.. tell jack nicholson the lakers suck !? too far chris too far. kobe mvp. great job overall aside from bashing on the lakers...
I will stop bashing on the Lakers when they make the playoffs. Which is not for a while. Hahaha
“Life is short, so enjoy it to the fullest.”
There’s so much to do in life- so many things I haven’t done, stuff I want to do- where do I start?
My Bucket List:
1. Break my bad habit of procrastinating too often.
2. Try to contribute to society more; i.e. volunteer, donate to a cause, etc.
3. Be in a situation where I’m a good samaritan.
4. Breathe fire at least once.
5. Successfully do a cool magic trick in front of an audience.
6. Change someone’s political/religious views, simply by sharing mine.
7. Create a fully animated (with sound and all) cartoon.
1. Go vegan for at least one entire month.
2. Try every flavor of Captain Crunch at least once.
3. Try an “unusual” culture’s food- just not anything still alive.
4. Create a (good) recipe of my own.
5. Eat something I caught (like a fish).
6. Start a fire by rubbing two sticks together, then use it to cook something- just like a survivalist.
7. Eat a ghost chili – or at least watch someone eat one.
8. Do the “Warhead Challenge” as fast as possible.
1. Learn the art of persuasion and become a silver-tongued devil.
2. Learn how to do the “wolf whistle,” from Looney Tunes.
3. Learn how to juggle.
4. Learn how to draw caricatures.
5. Learn how to cook.
6. Learn how to speak Pig Latin.
7. Learn the skills necessary for repairing stuff (like how to solder, replace wire, etc.)
8. Learn as many words from as many different languages as possible (I’m monolingual).
1. Move to Canada. Permanently.
2. Visit Europe; specifically, I’d like to see Big Ben (the clock) in London.
3. Visit Mexico (if/when it becomes safe again).
4. Go to the World Trade Center on 9/11.
5. Step inside that creepy chapel made out of bones, the Sedlec Ossuary.
6. Visit as many “Wonders of the World” as possible.
7. Briefly visit a third-world country, then return home and have a greater appreciation for living where I do.
8. Step foot in, or at least drive through, every state in the U.S.
1. Get a pet hedgehog named Burrito.
2. Gain Burrito’s trust, so that he would follow me everywhere.
3. Assemble a flash mob of 100+ people.
4. Spend a day going around proposing to strangers, just for fun.
5. Convince people to stop wearing skinny jeans.
6. Create the ultimate man cave.
7. Be able to shoot an apple with a bow and arrow.
8. Donate my hair to someone undergoing chemotherapy (it’s not long enough yet).
9. Make a huge snowman- a giant one, like 10 feet tall.
10. Patent a product (but first I have to think of one, hahaha).
11. Eventually get 100% completion on all the Grand Theft Auto games.
12. Set off stink bombs at the mall… on Black Friday.
13. Make a time capsule and open it up years from now.
14. Get a boomerang, then learn how to throw/catch it.
15. Rule the world.
I've always wanted a hedgehog!! I hope all goes well in gaining Burrito's trust.
I want my life to be an adventure. When I die, I would rather die doing something extreme on my bucket list than let a disease or old age get to me.
Backpack around the world
Listen to an Of Monsters and Men concert in Iceland
Talk to Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir
Go to Coachella
Kayak in Colorado
Legalize mountain biking on the Pacific Crest Trail
Eat a spudnut
Bungee jump off the bridge to nowhere
Ride on the top of a train in India
See a Top Gear episode live
Float down the Mississippi River in a homemade raft like in Hukkleberry Finn
Roast a marshmallow over lava
Base jump off the tallest antenna on Mt. Wilson and land in my back yard. (almost impossible but I will find a way)
Finish an Ironman triathlon
Go fishing and actually catch and eat my fish
Catch a fish with my hands
Learn how to back flip off the floor
Longboard down Glendora Mountain Road
Mountain bike at Whistler bike park in Canada
Get over 1,000,000 views on one of my Youtube videos
Wear a ghillie suit and scare people walking by
Swim through icy water
Ride the Bernina Express Red Train through the Alps
Climb to the top of Matterhorn (the mountain in Switzerland, not Disney Land)
Survive in the mountains for a few days with nothing like Bear Grylls
Touch a dolphin while surfing (I was so close last year)
Pay for something expensive in pennies
Never do drugs or smoke
Fix my grand-grandpa's old lighter
Get enough guts to put out a candle with my fingers
Work for NASA
Sing "Singing in the Rain" in the rain after walking a girl home in the rain
Learn how to dance Salsa and how to make good salsa
Climb Angels Peak in Zion (probably scariest thing on my list)
Grow a full beard
Shave my beard with a straight razor
Go to every continent
Make a hiking trail from scratch and name it myself
Drive a Land Rover through Australia
Illegalize the SAT
Drive to the North Pole in a off road vehicle(as seen on Top Gear)
See the Northern Lights
Rock climb Half Dome
Buy a house where it snows
Bike to New York with my friends
Participate in a Red Bull competition
Get married and start a family.
Man what a bucket list of adventure! Hope it all turns out well for you! AND YES ILLEGALIZE THE SAT!
I hate that test. I took SAT classes so I have done that test at least 10 times and I hated every one. You sit in the same place for 4 hours and you just bubble in answers and it makes you go crazy.
Yea no kidding it's four hours of hunger and hell. (never again)
I really enjoyed reading your list. I can tell that you are a very active person but make sure to do everything before you grow too old physically. I support your dream of paying for something expensive in pennies as long as I'm not behind you or the cash register! Good luck!
Matej, i enjoyed reading your goals because they are so unique compared to everyone else! Nicely written!
I remember in the beginning of last summer, my friend I were riding in the car when he suddenly asked me, “So what’s in your summer bucket list?” Then winter break arrived and school was dismissed; we saw each other a lot more. I still recall that on the first day I saw him, he asked me the same thing, “So what’s in your winter bucket list?” I never had the chance to actually come up with a lengthy list because, well, we were limited by our time (vacation/break). So without further adieu, here is my lengthy list of things to do before I die.
“Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done.” –Louis D. Brandeis
-Random foods with fondue
-Pastries from Porto’s
-A whole lemon by itself
-Tomatoes, corn, and strawberries grown from my own yard
-Hot fresh bread made all by myself from scratch
-A burger tall enough to not fit into my mouth
-Chicago styled deep topping pizzas
-Play the piano while singing (multitasking is not my best talent)
-Play the violin that my dad bought me (but rarely touched)
-Learn an insane hip-hop routine and teach it in my own dance studio
-Ride a horse properly
-How to surf professionally
-Do a pirouette without being dizzy
-Gradually conquer my fear of the dark so that I don’t have to run for my life after I turn off a light in my house
-Live in a foreign country and pick up a language to speak fluently
-Speak Spanish fluently without taking ages to conjugate my verbs
-Speak French and order food at a French restaurant
-Sing a four part harmony
-Make a meal from scratch that tastes good
-Ride a motorcycle
-Have a paint fight with my friends
-Have a joyful food fight in the cafeteria
-How about a pillow fight at a sleepover? (typical slumber party stereotype)
-Go on a carnival date
-Spend New Years in Times Square
-Visit the Eiffel Tower
-Find my soul mate unintentionally
-Swim with the dolphins
-Cliff diving without backing out again
-Ride in a hot air balloon
-Swim at the beach fully clothed at midnight with my friends
-Run inside one of those hamster ball things in the water
-Go on a road trip with my friends
-Camping with my family
-Dance in the rain with someone special
-Play a game of football (preferably with girls)
-Walk inside an igloo
-Hold a baby hedgehog
-Go bungee jumping with my friends
-Be stuck inside of an elevator with my friends and be rescued
-Sleep on the beach under the stars
-Crowd surf without fear
-Throw a dart in a map and travel where it lands (saw this in a movie)
-Send a message in a bottle
-Be on a show or a movie
-Become ‘Mrs. Tsou’ not only after being married, but being a teacher
-Start up my own business
-Donate blood for a blood drive
-Watch a meteor shower
-Win a lottery
-Fly in a helicopter
-Eat a fish that I catch myself
-Be involved in a food competition like “Man vs. Food”
-Cross a bridge made out of clear glass
-Go to Hawaii with my significant other
-Find a four leaf clover
-Go to Vegas with close friends and stay overnight in a hotel
-Go to the zoo and see a wallaby
-Stand at a waterfall
-Win a radio contest
-Host a huge surprise party for someone special
-Swirl my own cotton candy from the machine
“A change is brought about because ordinary people do extraordinary things.” –Barack Obama
We shall fulfill some of your goals together, for we must stay in contact after college. Haha. I like your list.
Thanks Auster Ar! No doubt we'll stay in touch in the future and complete some of these things! You have to get my name right first though, Auster.
Yo Ms. Tsou,
I like the way you set realistic goals for yourself- I'm fairly certain you'll accomplish most of them in your lifetime; hopefully, this will translate into a fulfilling and satisfying life for you. To help you accomplish them, I-Shall:
-Make sure to speak my broken French to you
-Invite you to Vegas if we go this year (and teach you to gamble properly so you don't hit on blackjack again. Ohh yeah, I went there.)
Also, I-Shan't stop you from doing whatever your heart desires. (Although I will ask you to stick with your car and not that motorcycle you speak of.)
Oh! Remind me to tell u, I have two lame stories about your goals regarding growing food and about a four-leaf clover.
Haha thanks Aryeh! I am pretty interested in getting French down and though I am not looking forward to gambling, stats class has been pushing me to learn poker (even though it's not my biggest talent). But aryeh-serious? what's wrong with my motorcycle?
les motos sont trop dangereux...
Wait. You say poker isn't your "biggest" talent...I thought you said your only talent was drawing Shelly Bear? Oh, and Buck the Bear.
Then again, those are good skills to have if you're going to be a Mrs. Tsou.
Or if you're going to be a bear.
The motorcycles are dangerous! Si? Oh kind sir, you make me laugh. But yes, having that talent I guess is pretty useful if I want to be a bear, i mean, why wouldn't I?
i forgot which movie it was, but I remember seeing the dart throwing thing on the map thing too!
So have I! Eversince then I've been wanting to do it. What kind of movie was it, do you remember?
Nice goals. Hope you can reach them all. A lot of them seem realistic so I believe you can do it.
Within 10 years:
1.) Go to come college preferably in a warm place and do well…
2.) Go to a B.A.P concert
3.) Make a deviantart account and update it regularly
4.) Focus some more on learning Spanish again
5.) Read as many novels as I want
6.) Draw/Paint a bunch of fanart + recreate interesting scenes I’ve had from my dreams
7.) Travel to some place that’s not in the U.S.
8.) Own an actual cat of my own instead of just feeding stray cats
Within 20 years
1.) Find a good, stable job that I really enjoy doing and am good at
2.) Develop new hobbies, like playing hockey or gardening
3.) Learn how to cook decent meals
4.) Still continue painting and drawing
5.) Buy a nice house with a yard good for wildlife
Within 30 yrs
1.) Expand my art interests to using different media like metal, glass, etc
2.) Donate to organizations aimed at helping the disadvantaged and animals
3.) Learn to play the piano and guitar
4.) Go to a foreign country to teach English
5.) Go out to a nice landscape area and just sit there to rest
6.) Learn a different language besides Spanish or Chinese/have honed my Chinese skills
7.) Marry a nice guy and maybe start a family
40 years +
1.) Have enough money for retirement
2.) Have already learned to sing + dance to a certain extent
3.) Design my own home + decorate it
4.) Have traveled to Canada, Russia, Germany, Spain, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Australia, and a couple other places.
Other stuff that can happen whenever
1.) See an aurora
2.) Stargaze and learn how to read the stars
3.) Learn archery
4.) Not be afraid of new people
5.) Enunciate my words clearly and have confidence in what I say/my abilities
6.) Watch all the Studio Ghibli films
7.) Help animate a film (not CGI style, but like older drawing styles)
8.) Repay my debts
9.) Be able to eat fruits without having a slight allergic reaction (probably won’t happen)
10.) Pay for all the songs I've downloaded
A lot of your things to do involve a lot of learning here and there. I really hope you do learn and explore new things because that's what will get us far. That, and commitement. But are you really allergic to all fruits?!
Oh no :\
My bucket list will sound almost the same as yours Shirleen :\ Now Mr. Feraco will think I copied you ):
But in all seriousness, your dream life sounds uncannily like mine o_o except the part about marrying a guy; I'd rather prefer a girl instead
And I'm just as surprised as Sandy; you're a allergic to fruits? Whaaaaaaaaa
ha, happened to stop by your reply, liked it , and now I'm starting to worry that my post is like someone else's, but still haven't found any.
My Bucket List
-get into a college
-graduate form a UC
-meet my future wife in college
-live by myself
-get a job with high pay
-own a BMW
-buy my own house
-go to Hawaii
-get a dog
-appear on television
-go to a hotel and order all the room services
-win a car in casino
-own a gun
-get another dog
-install fish tank under the floor with glasses
-ice skating on North Pole
-get a pool table
-go around the world with nothing
-blow something up
-prove meth buster wrong
-try the food from iron chief
-get some secret service to protect me for fun
-make a famous cartoon
-get in a dart tournament
-stay in y house
I really hope your goal for ages 60s-70s isn't to die. But overall, great list!
My Bucket List:
I was already getting giddy reading the posts up there, so I am excited to present to you a list (in no particular order, they just came as I thought this through) that I will hope to accomplish much of:
1.Get a real Christmas tree for Christmas (yes sadly, my house has never had the honor of having a real tree.)
2.Go to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower
3.Visit Hong Kong in the winter
4.See the Northern Lights in person
5.Join an a capella group
6. Sing in a musical
7.Learn how to play the cello
8.Get an iPhone (hopefully I cross this one off my list sometime soon!)
9.Write and illustrate a children’s book
10.Write a historical mystery novel that almost surpasses Sherlock Holmes’ adventures (Holmes will forever be at the top of my mystery favorites)
11.Visit Disney World
12.Learn how to ballroom dance
13.Perfect Chopin’s Fantasie Improptu
14.Take a cruise to Hawaii (whether it may be for a honeymoon or vacation)
15.See the leaning Tower of Pisa
16.Adopt two cats and name them Simba and Nala
17.Have a pool, tree house, and trampoline in my backyard (for my kids! Well, ok this has always been my dream backyard; I’ll probably still be seen jumping in the trampoline when I’m fifty.)
18.Be a bridesmaid for someone’s wedding
19.Fall in love
20.Have a wedding on a beach
21.Survive a Harry Potter movie marathon
22.Survive a Lord of the Rings movie marathon
23.Go on an international missions trip
24.Learn how to change a car tire
25.Be on an Ultimate Frisbee team
26.Become a lifeguard
27.Be an intern for Joni and Friends (a disability organization)
28.Go overseas and deliver a wheelchair (with Wheels for the World) for someone who has never seen daylight because of their disability
29.Make a youtube video with friends
30.Be at the Times Square New Year Ball Drop
31.Visit Niagara Falls
32.Participate in the Olympics (as an audience member or competitor)
33.Sing with Adele
34.Visit all the states (a picture for each!)
35.Learn how to play the guitar
36.Own a Jaguar at some point
37.Work for the FBI as a spy
38.Swim with a dolphin
39.Work at an amusement park (Disneyland!)
40.Get a cartilage piercing
41.Cut my hair to a bob (and donate the hair to locks of love)
43.Become an occupational therapist
44.Learn how to scuba dive
45.Scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef
46.Enjoy an opera at the Sydney Opera House
47.Go on a hot air balloon ride
48.Visit that toilet restaurant in Taiwan
49.Learn how to beat box
50.Play the drumset for a band
51.Get a gold medal at the WGI’s drumline championships
52.Give a speech to a thousand plus audience
53.Attend all my church friend’s graduations
54.See Mount Rushmore (and explore one of their nostrils…I forget which)
55. Finish reading the entire Bible
56.Retire in Hawaii to a cottage by the beach
58.Become a grandmother
59.Write an article for the New York Times
60.Raise money for a charity by becoming a human jukebox (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbdewwtm70w)
61.Open a bakery with friends
62.Have a song that I wrote play on the radio
63.Learn sign language
64.Go on a road/backpacking trip
65.Move to the country side where I will know everyone in town by name
66.Eat breakfast for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
67.Direct a movie
68.Play hide and seek in IKEA
69.Learn how to make crème brulee
70.Create a Google homepage design
I just stopped at 70 because I’m a stickler for flat, even numbers, but there are for sure plenty others to come, but I think I’ll start with these for now.
Bonus points if you record yourself jumping from the treehouse, off the trampoline, and gracefully diving into the pool.
But seriously, this is an awesome list.
Oh why didn't I think of your #1 for my bucket list! I've never had a real Christmas tree ever in my life as well; we've only had the fake one that's been sitting there since eighth grade. And I also did not think of putting your #8 on my list either, but I do hope I hop onto the Iphone wagon very soon too! Good luck to you!
Try Jim’s, Five guys, Tops, and there was another one I just don’t or can’t remember it right now…
Try a chocolate pie. And than make one.
Try every size pepper there is.
Kiss a random stranger on New Year’s Eve.
Be a street performance in another country.
Go to an Andy Mineo concert.
Be in a flash mob.
Go deep sea diving
Shave half of my head in a cool pattern or the bottom of my head, like where your hair and your neck meets.
Get two more piercings on my ears.
Fall hopelessly in love.
Go cliff diving.
Go to Korea
Go through a haunted house. (I’m going to regret this one so much, but it’s ok! I can do this!)
Go to Europe
Be a flight attendant.
Make a video and post it on YouTube (I’m kind of scared to do this one but I want to do it nonetheless.)
Go to New York
Have a Lord of The Rings movie marathon including The Hobbit, all parts, in my PJ’s and a blanket.
Go on a road trip to wherever with whoever.
Watch the sunrise properly. (The last time I did this I was facing the wrong way so I basically just watched the sky brighten.)
Open a café
Dance party in the rain
Go to the beach at 12am and stay to watch the sunrise.
Go to India and join the Festival of Colors.
Go to a foreign country and try NOT to have stomach problems
Find out who my grandparents are. All 4 of them.
Ride an elephant.
Learn how to rap!
Learn how to surf.
Learn how to ride a motorcycle.
Learn how to drive. (I’m more scared for the people around me than myself for this one.)
Learn how to sword fight
Learn how to play guitar.
Learn how to play the kahon
Learn how to play the drums.
"Watch the sunrise properly. (The last time I did this I was facing the wrong way so I basically just watched the sky brighten.)"
Is there a story behind this? It sounds like it would be interesting.
haha well not really. It was basically, I was up at a church retreat and we all bonded really well over that weekend so we decided to watch the sunrise on the last morning that we were there. So, we all got up at like 4am and since we didn't have a compass we basically wandered around the woods attempting to find north and attempting to find a place where we could actually watch the sun rise, but instead we spent so much time looking for a spot that by the time we found the sun, it had already risen, which was basically how we found it.
I went to Urbana (an international mission's conference in St, Louis, Missouri) and saw him perform 2 songs! He was amazing! I bought his CD at their bookstore and I haven't stopped listening to it ever since.
Aahhh no way you went to Urbana!? Very cool! I really want to go one year. And Passion too!
Dude you should totally go!! It's amazing!!!! There's like 17,000 other people from literally all over the world and the speakers are amazing and the worship is amazing and the seminars are amazing and it's all just SO AMAZING! If you get the chance go to the next one! It's in 3 years but it's so worth the wait.
I went to Urbana (an international mission's conference in St, Louis, Missouri) and saw him perform 2 songs! He was amazing! I bought his CD at their bookstore and I haven't stopped listening to it ever since.
1. Get into a good college
2. Spend a night in Disneyland
3. Join a painting club
4. Take a family trip to Canada
5. Take a self-trip to Paris
6. Lose weight, 20 pounds
7. Find a job that I am interested in
8. Marry with the one I loved
9. Bungee jump with the one I loved
10. Back to China once a year
11. Go ice skating at least once a month
12. Have my own little house
13. Have a baby
14. Take care of my baby
15. Every year, have two long vacations
16. Never lose contact with my dear friends
17. Get a pilot license
18. Meet with my old friends at least twice a year
19. Make birthday cake for my kid every year
20. Not being an outdate old lady
21. Take care of my child – if they still need me
22. Hard working, and save it to my child
23. Grow my own little garden
24. Have spicy food everyday
25. Retire, and stay at home
26. Spend half of the year to travel with my love
27. Spend the other half to stay at home and take care of my little garden
28. Stay cool
29. Be happy
30. Make decisions by heart not mind
By age orders, and I realized – less and less things I can do or I want to do when I am getting older.
Follow My Heart
Fall in Married,
Get Married In A
Jump out P of an
Go To All Of The C
Music: Listen to a song from every country and in every language.
Sports: Play Soccer in Africa, South America, England, and Mexico
School: Get a college degree
Family: Have a husband, children, a house, and a car.
Adventure: Go backpacking across the world, sail across the pacific ocean, and go to every state in the United States.
“When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'.”
- Erma Bombeck
LIVE LIFE WITH OUT REGRETS
oops...they didnt come out at they were supposed to, but the first one should look like a heart, the second was a cross, third was an airplane, and last was the number seven for the seven continents....sorry bout it
Hmmm... I'm interested to see how this was supposed to look when it is all formatted right. Do you think you could take a screenshot of what it was supposed to look like and post it here?
If you can, that would be awesome.
Judging from the Turnitin submission, it looks pretty neat in its intended form.
There's no way you can fall short in God's eyes. You have brothers and sisters in Christ shooting for that same goal in all the same ways. You and I can root for one another as we both work for that ultimate faith in the God that truly loves us.
I've yet to listen to music from Thailand, India, and most of Europe, but I think I've heard enough of Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and English music @_@.
Mikaela’s Bucket List
What I Want To Do
1. travel the world with friends
2. meet Demi Lovato
3. meet Blake Griffin and Rajon Rondo
4. see the northern lights
5. play golf with Nick Jonas
6. learn to snowboard
7. get a glow in the dark bike
8. learn to play lacrosse
9. meet Rebel Wilson
10. try Indian food
11. live in Boston
12. visit every state in the United States
13. be a judge on the show, Cupcake Wars
14. attend a Game 7 of the NBA finals
15. go to the airport and go to wherever the next flight is going
What I Really Want To Do
16. go to a Demi Lovato Concert
17. get out on a blindfold and throw a dart at map and go there
18. go to the airport and take the next random flight somewhere
19. go back to the Philippines
20. spend new years eve in times square
21. learn to shoot a gun
22. hit 1k followers on Tumblr
23. make a time capsule
24. get a cool roommate in college
25. finish my Wreck This Journal
26. get a second ear piercing
27. attend a Manny Pacquaio fight
28. be brave enough to donate blood
29. find out who A is
What I Really Really Want To Do
30. learn to cook something other than eggs
31. have a debut
32. win state with Gov Team
33. grow closer to God
34. play in the snow
35. find out who Ted Mosby’s wife is
36. attend the Olympics
37. attend a Celtics game
38. meet Logan Lerman
39. have my lolo walk me down the aisle at my wedding
40. have two kids and name them Luke/Logan and Alyson
41. overcome my fear of public speaking
42. speak at my church’s retreat
43. sit courtside at a Clippers Game
44. learn to speak Tagalog fluently
45. get accepted to my first choice college
46. BE HAPPY
In response to the eggs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaxyzK2mHqw
And really, dontate blood. Im not too hot on the idea of somebody jabbing my arm with a needle and just waiting until they are ready to stop, but think about it. Do your really need that blood? You will be in a small amount of discomfort for a short time, while that blood that you gave up can save up to 3 peoples lives. Thats like one life every ten minutes.
Honestly, it sounds a bit odd when you first think of it, but it is that logic that got me to donate last year, and I highly recommend everyone who is able to also do so. It is for a great cause, and you can personally be the one who decides if somebody lives or dies. How could you possibly say no?
Anyways, it is your decision to make, but please, think about it.
(This goes to everyone who is feeling iffy about whether to donate or not, not just Mikaela)
Hey Mikaela! I like how your final goal on the list is to be happy. I think this is the meaning why we make the bucket list.
That spontaneous trip one! That's on my list too! We should go together. Ya know... Since we're just so horribly indecisive.
Mikaela. Nick Jonas is NOT that cute. Why would you want to play gold with him. OH and I found it funny that you want to meet Logan Lerman because you always reblog pictures of him on tumblr. I hope we win state too!
1. Try every food out there that I never tried before.
2. Learn Japanese to become fluent at it.
3. Learn to play either the guitar or piano.
4. Build a tree house.
5. Learn how to do animation
6. Learn to draw well.
7. Write a story that I can look at it and call it perfect.
8. Learn to drive stick
9. Go to Anime Expo
10. Learn to swim better…
11. Learn to manage my anger issues better.
12. Play every single game at least once in the world.
13. Draw a manga.
14. Drive a Ferrari
15. Listen to all the Japanese music out there.
16. Sing a song perfectly.
17. Join the military
18. Master Chess
19. Read every light novel out there.
20. Learn to drift
21. Watch every anime possible.
22. Read all the manga.
23. Fly a jet/helicopter
24. Start buying CD from people that I listen music to
25. See a meteor shower.
26. Collect a type of every weapon out there.
27. Find someone I love.
28. Never lack sleep.
29. Find out what I want to do in the near future.
30. Understand myself.
Interesting post. Seems like there are some far reaching goals. Good luck on reaching them and never give up.
Here is my (partial) bucket of things I hope to achieve in my lifetime; if I tried to include everything I would be stuck writing this until October.
This is also my first blog that I didn’t wait until 10 minutes before it is due to submit it…yay!!!
- How to cook
- Speak German
- How to do magic tricks
- How to death growl
- How to sing…in tune
- Do a wheelie on a bike
- Stunt driving
- Drive stick
- Play Chopin’s Ocean Etude
- Play cello
- Play the guitar solo in Breaking All Illusions
- Play the drums
- Start reading Childhood’s End…hehe….hehe…
- Pass Mr. Feraco’s class
- Graduate AHS
- Transfer out of community college in two years or under
- Figure out what the hell I want to major in
- Watch Dream Theater live…again
- Shoot a gun
- Pass CM level 10
- Compose a song
- Be less boring
- Fly a RC plane with a camera on it and go spy on people
- Build my own PC
- Stop learning how to write Chinese and then forget it all
- Stop being a loner
- Post videos on Youtube and actually have people watch them
- Troll people in public
- Pour lava on someone’s epic creation in Minecraft (I know it’s terrible…but it is funny)
- Design a game
- Join a prog metal band
- Legally change my name
- Make a super epic structure in Minecraft
- Build my own bass guitar
- Run a mile under seven minutes (I’m totally out of shape)
- Donate to charity
- Experience a sonic boom
- Keep my life in order and make enough money for retirement
- Live life with no regrets
- Be happy
- Watch a horror movie without closing my eyes and plugging my ears
- Stop being scared of the bathroom when home alone
- Have the courage to ask a girl out
- Fear of rollercoasters
- Fear of heights
- Fear of swimming and large bodies of water
- Fear of dying
- Fear of being judged by people
- Fear of embarrassment
- Fear of fire and the stove
- Stop being selfish
- Stop being a quitter
- Stop being a coward
- Control my temper
- Visit Antarctica
- Visit Europe
- Go to NYC
- Climb the stairs up the Empire State Building
- Visit Ha Long Bay
- Visit the ocean floor
- Visit the Biltmore Estate
- Visit Machu Picchu
- Visit Africa and feel bad for the kids and then hate myself for being spoiled
- Watch a cheetah run at full speed
- Meet the president of the US
- Work for NASA
- Be an audience member of Top Gear
- Find my soul mate and marry her
- Drive or race a Formula One car
- Hope my kids are successful
- Hope we will discover another inhabitable planet in my lifetime
- Hope I don’t end up bedridden in a nursing home
- Die a death without suffering
"Pour lava on someone’s epic creation in Minecraft (I know it’s terrible…but it is funny)"
As somebody who has had crap poured all over something I've made in Minecraft, please don't do this. It is like seeing those murals on the wall at school (Cool to the person who painted it, not super important in the long scheme of things), and dumping neon paint all over it. All it does is inconvenience the person who made it, and it isn't really all that funny either.
Apologies for the rant, I just feel kinda strongly on this.
Lord that solo. So mellow and peaceful. The song overall so nice, glad I saw this post.
Before I leave this world forever, I want
To vacation in Argentina
To vacation in the Bahamas
To vacation in Bora Bora
To vacation in Boston
To vacation in Botswana
To vacation in Brazil
To vacation in Burma
To vacation in Canada
To vacation in Cape Town
To vacation in Cape Verde
To vacation in Chicago
To vacation in Chile
To vacation in Colombia
To vacation in China
To vacation in Costa Rica
To vacation in Cuba
To vacation in Fiji
To vacation in France
To vacation in Greece
To vacation in Hong Kong
To vacation in India
To vacation in Ireland
To vacation in Italy
To vacation in Jamaica
To vacation in Japan
To vacation in Madagascar
To vacation in Mexico
To vacation in the Netherlands
To vacation in New Zealand
To vacation in the Philippines
To vacation in Peru
To vacation in Portugal
To vacation in Puerto Rico
To vacation in Switzerland
To vacation in Taiwan
To vacation in Turkey
To vacation in the United Kingdom
To vacation in Venezuela
To see the Leaning Tower of Pisa
To see the Eiffel Tower
To see the view from the CN Tower
To see Rhine Falls
To see Niagara Falls
To see Venice before it falls apart
To see the Terra Cotta Warriors
To see and climb Mount Everest
To see all the shows in Vegas
To see the inside of the White House
To see Team Iluminate in person
To see Fighting Gravity in person
To see The Voice in person
To see an endangered species
To see a volcano eruption
To go to a Frank Ocean concert
To go to a Kendrick Lamar concert
To go to a John Legend concert
To go to an Ellie Goudling concert
To go to the Electric Daisy Carnival
To go to White Wonderland
To go to Beyond Wonderland
To go to Coachella
To go to Nocturnal
To go to Disney World again
To go on a date on Santa Monica Pier
To go on a hot air balloon date
To go to Las Vegas on my 21st birthday
To go on a beach date
To go on a Disneyland date
To go on a candle-light date
To go on a stargazing date
To go to space
To go to Times Square for a countdown
To go backpacking with friends to Australia
To go to concerts when I am old
To go hiking with friends
To go water rafting
To go to LACMA
To go on a road trip with friends
To go on a road trip with my girlfriend
To go cliff diving
To go to a night club
To go to the middle of earth
To go on a ship-wreck excursion
To learn how to shoot a gun
To learn how to play the guitar
To learn how to play the ukulele
To learn how to play the piano
To learn how to sing well
To learn how to dance
To learn how to ride a motorcycle
To learn how to scuba dive
To learn how to surf
To learn how to sky-dive
To learn how to drive stick shift
To learn how to drift
To learn how to parallel park
To learn how to reverse quickly
To learn how to snowboard
To learn how to ski
To learn how to ride a speedboat
To learn how to bungee jump
To learn how to count cards
To learn how to do a back flip
To learn more about the human mind
To cook for my girlfriend
To cook for my wife
To cook for my children
To cook for my family
To ride an elephant
To ride a giraffe
To ride in a private jet
To ride in a speed boat
To play with a tiger
To play with a koala
To play with a polar bear
To play with a lion
To swim with sharks
To swim with sea turtles
To swim underneath a waterfall
To buy a Disneyland annual pass
To buy myself an Audi R8
To buy myself a car for each day of the week
To buy season tickets to the Lakers
To try stuffed frog
To try stuffed squid
To try cooked rabbit
To try paella
To try raw oysters
To try a Texas barbeque
To try sea urchin
To try a French cuisine
To try a Chicago pizza
To try giant prawns
To try suckling pig
To try chili crab
To try raw lobster
To try gelato
To try raw scallops
To walk the Great Wall of China
To walk through the desert
To walk in the forest
To have an indoor swimming pool
To have a dog
To have a surprise birthday party
To have a wedding in a nice scenery
To have the time to finish a book series
To have the patience to write a book
To have the endurance to run a marathon
To have a modern looking house
To have wealth
To have an accountant
To have a New Years kiss
To have a kiss under a mistletoe
To have a valentine
To have someone look up to me
To have perfect skin
To have an original hairstyle
To have a beach house
To meet Kobe Bryant
To meet Michael Jordan
To meet Dwight Howard
To meet Kendrick Lamar
To meet Frank Ocean
To meet Magic Johnson
To meet Dwayne Johnson
To meet Leonardo DiCaprio
To meet Johnny Depp
To meet Ryan Gosling
To meet Kevin Hart
To meet Scarlet Johansson
To meet Angeline Jolie
To meet Anne Hathaway
To meet Mila Kunis
To meet Ellie Goulding
To meet Jessica Alba
To meet Megan Fox
To meet Dannie Riel
To meet Levy Tran
To sit down in a coffee shop and read my favorite books
To sit courtside during a Lakers Finals game
To sit by a window while it rains and read my favorite book
To get a meaningful tattoo
To get my ears pierced
To get asked to a dance by a girl
To watch the sunrise
To watch fireworks on the top of a hill with someone special
To watch all the best comedies
To watch all the best romantic movies
To watch all the best action movies
To watch all the Harry Potter movies
To watch every super hero movie made
To watch all the Disney movies
To become a loving husband
To become a wise grandfather
To become a great grandfather
To become a millionaire
To become comfortable in my own body
To become a hero
To build a snowman
To build a house
To take a bullet for someone
To take my family on vacation
To take a picture of my kids on the first day of school and the last day of school
To take my grandchildren camping
To shave my head to support cancer
To be closer with God
To live somewhere with a city view
To visit every state and to take a picture in front of the welcome signs
To give a cashier my money in order to pay for the person behind me
To acquire a taste for wine as I grow older
To kiss someone in the rain
To change someone’s life
To save someone from a burning building
To jump from space
To find Waldo
To win the lottery
To accidentally bump into a girl who drops her books and I pick them up
To paint a landscape that I see before me
To fly in first class on an airplane
To age well
To step between two or more states
To share an apartment with my girlfriend
To push someone out of the way of a speeding car or train
To remain young no matter how old I am
To give flowers to a random person and tell them to have a nice day
To be able to stare at my significant other’s eyes when I wake up
To be able to sleep earlier
To stay connected with family
To stay connected with friends
To live a life without disease
To live with courage
To live without fear
To live life without stress
To love someone and to be loved back
To die without regrets or shame
To be boundless and infinite
I am not sure how much time on average is put into a human body; but it seems like you don't even care. More power to you, man. I hope you get as much of the things on this list done as you want. People change their minds sometimes, but something in the heart like you got "being boundless and infinite".. Well. Great post, good sir.
This might help for one of them.
And this for another (click to make it bigger)
Best of luck to you!
Oh, and for the last quote. You didn't happen to read "Perks of Being a Wallflower", did you?
Hahaha thanks Alex! And I still can't find Waldo omg. And I did not watch/read that book. I want to though
I think I found him. Look near the umbrellas.
Wow! thats allot of stuff. good luck doing all thoughs things, i bet you though you will.
the length of your list made it impossible to scroll past.... you're a good planner. good job Austen!
I am just appalled at the length of your post,
Wow. Your list is amazing. There are so many things on this list that I would want to do as well and many that I have already accomplished. I could tell you put in a lot of time and effort into this blog post and I hope you will be able to experience the many hopes and dreams that you listed.
Have fun reading this 3 page wall of text LOL
>Move on to college
On the same day that Mr. Feraco was having his whole alumni get together in December, other students (or the same) were visiting other teachers. I was in my fourth period class, and this girl from Davis was explaining how great college is, how amazing the food is there, how many cool people there are, and how much fun she’s having.
But it isn’t that I was convinced by her description alone; I saw how happy, enthusiastic, and cheery she was. Her smile was contagious, and I wanted to go where she was going. Maybe it’s a kiddie crush I developed for her in less than an hour. Maybe I want to be as happy as she was. But all I know is I wanted to go where she was going.
I don’t care if she was putting up a fake smile all the while. I’d like to remember it as being genuine. (Her name was Amy, by the way. I think she was the ASB president last year)
>Learn how to draw and cook
I think almost everyone has either doodled or seriously drawn something. Some absolutely hate it, but I love it. I couldn’t count the hours that I have spent just browsing deviantArt. It’s more than just a place to submit your work to; it’s a community of artists of all levels that convenes together. It’s almost as if it’s another world (gasp!).
I’ve always wanted to be a part of that artsy world since I was in elementary school, so I’ll work towards it.
Cooking is more of a side thing (again, many hours spent just watching programs on Food Network or the Travel Channel).
>Woo a girl that’s from a foreign country and win her as my girlfriend
There’s just something so attractive about women with accents (am I the only one that thinks this, fellas?). There is just so much to learn from her, about her people, and the place she hails from. Of course, I’ll have to take heed to more qualities than just her being a foreigner.
> Learn her native tongue and visit her home town (with her, of course)
I want to be able to meet her family and, when sitting in the hotseat, confidently convey to them that I am worthy to be hers. But more importantly, I feel that I’ll be closer to her once I know her native language. I’d be able to easily assimilate into her home country once I know the language.
>Eventually marry her, be able to take care of her, and make her happy
Preferably when I’m still young (does being thirty count as young?), I’d like to pop the question. But most of all, I want to be able to back up my proposal. Whatever I’ve learned in college or luckily stumbled across, I’ll use that to find a job. (Being homeless and asking a woman to marry you is a veerryyy big no-no. But if you did that and she says yes, then she’s probably a keeper, huh?)
>Now that I know how to cook and draw, hope that I’m able to continue doing so
I hope I haven’t given up my passions/hobbies at this point
>Start a family with my wife, share my life’s woes and triumphs with my kids, hopefully guide them to a life they’ll want to live
Who doesn't want to continue their line? (for you "clever" folk, that was rhetorical) I think I’d be happy to have my own children with my wife and be able to pass the torch.
>Grow old with my wife, see my kids have children of my own
I hope I never get into any house breaking arguments with my wife because I’d want to grow old with her. I want to be with her when our grandchildren play around us, or when we take them out to the cinema or wherever.
>Who wants to live forever (*guitar*), so die whenever death takes me, and, in my last moments, see myself surrounded by family.
Yep, pretty standard. I just hope Alzheimer hasn’t afflicted me when I do go (Alzheimer, you –obscenity–, you).
If I have lived this life, I will consider myself to be the happiest man on Earth.
This was very cathartic and I had fun writing this stuff down. So I thank you for this parting gift, Mr. Feraco (:
If there is absolutely anything I can do to help you achieve any of the things on your list and/or beyond, or maybe if you need the most awkward or most spontaneous company, I'll be here.
Things to learn:
1. To play piano
2. To play guitar
3. To sing well
4. To dance well
5. To speak Cantonese
6. To speak Korean
7. To speak French
Places to visit
1. Paris, France
2. Seoul, South Korea
3. New York City, NY
4. Sydney, Australia
5. Hong Kong, China
6. New Zealand
7. Venice, Italy
Things to do:
1. Go to a Lakers basketball game
2. Go to a Super Bowl
3. Go to a world series
4. Swim in the Caribbean
5. Go on a cruise to somewhere nice (I’m not sure where though)
6. Find the love of my life and marry her
7. Have kids
8. Get in a movie or tv show (being and extra)
9. Spend a New Year’s Eve in Times Square
10. Drive across the country with friends
11. Go to Vegas
12. Try everything on the Jamba Juice secret menu
13. Go to a sushi restaurant with friends and order everything on the menu
14. Swim with dolphins
15. See the northern lights
16. Play a game of Quidditch
17. Watch fireworks at Disneyland
18. Make an album full of songs I created
19. Watch as many musicals on Broadway as possible
20. Become a grandfather
"to sing *well*" HAHAHHA. oh will.
try everything on the secret menu at jamba juice! i'll tell you a story- well its not really a story- tomorrow.
To be honest, I’ve thought about my bucket list a lot in the last two years. It’s kind of strange to think about what we want to accomplish before dying; even if we’re seniors in high school, about to venture out into the world and feel the full impact of adulthood and independence, we’re very young to be thinking about ultimatums. Nonetheless, we all have that one list , a list that will change over the years as we change and the world around us changes. So, here we go, the Bucket List (in no particular order):
To See the World
Have a beer in Munich, Germany.
See a hockey game in Vancouver, Canada.
Visit the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul.
See a rugby game in South Africa.
Visit the holy land in Israel.
Roam the veldt in Africa.
Learn a third language. (German, already started)
Get in an argument in another language.
Obtain dual-citizenship. (Any country)
To Watch History Happen
Go to Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany.
Go to San Diego Comic-con. (Will be achieved this July)
Go to Coachella.
Attend a Presidential Inauguration.
To Tell a Story
Get struck by lightning and live to tell the tale (kind of a coin-flip).
Steal (and return) a baby Jesus from a Christmas manger.
Get a tattoo.
Write a song.
Be on the radio.
Be on TV.
Shake hands with a celebrity.
Wing-suit (also kind of a coin-flip).
Fly in a helicopter.
Get a doctorate. (Non-honorary)
Put out a fire.
Save a life.
Oh gosh, I forgot about Coachella. That totally should have gone on my list. Anyway, yeah, I'd like to go there too, haha.
To Make a Friend in:
bus stop/bus ride
A proton collider
Great Barrier Reef
An Olympics Opening Ceremony
A World Cup (Soccer/Non-American football)
A modern music artist’s concert
Niagara Falls (both sides)
My family (and my extended family)
Be a part of something worthy of landing on the front pages.
Backpack across Europe.
Obsess over a new television series.
Go 200,000 plus miles in one car.
Temporarily unplug myself from technology with my own will.
Relax for an entire day, letting my mind wander.
Discover my lineage past my great grandparents.
Discover a home away from home.
Give a white tulip to someone who deserves it.
Be genuinely surprised at something at 50.
Be myself at the end of the day.
Raise children inspired to make a list larger than this one.
Find a significant other to do all this with.
Remember everything on this list in the coming years.
A couple of similar places that the two of us have on our bucket list that we want to see. Visit them together?
A Bucket List
I've always been rather embarrassed of myself whenever these kinds of assignments were given; for some bizarre reason, I may be the very worst at them. It's not that I lack creativity (which, granted, I do), but the fact that I just can't seem to "dream BIG" to save my own life. I've tried my hardest to think of what I want to experience before I die; I once got a headache from trying TOO hard. But whenever I compare my list to a friend's, it seems like not only do they have double the amount of things on the list, but they are infinitely better, and things that I genuinely want to experience too! And so the question remains, what is wrong with me?
Now, it doesn't really take an expert to get that I'm not the most driven or innately passionate guy out there. After all, whilst my sister chose the route to becoming a doctor, and works over one hundred hours per week, I decided to pursue the occupation of sitting in a cushy lab doing research projects. I'm underselling my career choice, I know, but the route to attaining that M.D. is ridiculously difficult, and I simply do not have the drive nor virulence to ever even attempt it, and I don't see myself leading that type of life either. My mother always complains that I am always so resistant to change, and for the most part she is right. I love my routines, they are a large part out of what makes me who I am. I won't go into any details because I think I covered that in previous blogs, but I feel a sense of security and comfort that I believe is worth the loss of spontaneity and excitement.
That isn't to say I don't enjoy spontaneity or excitement. Although I will always lean toward the other end of the spectrum, there is a reason why I get so envious whenever people tell me about what they have already experienced and what they want to experience. I want to live a full and exciting life as well, but I'm not sure I'll be able to give up the comfort of a routine job, modest income, and cozy family for the sake of getting the most out of it.
And so I'll present my bucket list, split up into two categories to represent this dilemma.
Become a Professor of Scientific Research
Make a modest living
Start a family
Publish a Scientific Paper
Make a significant Scientific Discovery or a contribution/innovation to the field
Use funds from above to make more money for modest living
Get a picture in a textbook
Perform in a show in front of thousands of people
Learn how to read/write my native language
Learn how to speak/read/write a foreign language
Play classical guitar masterfully
Achieve the tone of an opera singer
Sing a low B
Travel to a foreign country without a guide
Learn some form of martial arts
Learn advanced Photoshop
Play in any type of tournament
Win any type of competition
Receive a prestigious award
That's all I can really think of; Pathetic, isn't it? I wasn't kidding when I said that I was terrible at this sort of thing. But, because I don't have nearly as many things on either list as the others, I feel that the few that I was able to come up with myself are extra important. To be honest, I could've easily taken entries from other blog posts, and it wouldn't be wrong because I genuinely want to do those things too, but the fact remains that I didn't think of them beforehand. I look at my list, and see a list of attainable dreams in my future. In other words, I may just be able to accomplish every single entry on before I die, without giving up anything like peacefulness or comfort turn, and that gives me motivation enough to begin crossing things out.
Because I don't really like to start things unless I can finish them before I die.
And if I can complete every single thing on this bucket list without compromising my own natural tendencies, then that is even better.
I think that is really cool that you want to do research projects and stuff like that.
You may not be a doctor, but you may one day save lives! I like how honest you were and you did not just make up a bucket list. And your list was not pathetic, it was unique. I enjoyed reading your viewpoints.
I do hope you find a reason to “dream big”.
Not surprised with the marital arts aspects I suppose. Should have took classes when you were younger though. I feel that actually, you're pretty capable of achieving all the goals you've listed. Keep working and achieve them! Good luck!
I would like to (in a random list with no organization at all)
1. Travel all around the world
2. Learn French and Italian
3. Achieve my ideal weight
4. To get rid of my acne once and for all
5. Run a marathon
6. Take part in a triathlon
7. Take up new sports
o Technique sports: Archery, Billiard, Skateboarding, Ice skating
o Water sports: Kayaking, Wakeboarding, Sailing, Scuba diving, Snorkeling
o Group sports: Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee
8. Resign from a job I don’t like
9. Open up my own cupcake store and call it “Fabulous Sprinkles”
10. Achieve financial abundance with my passion
11. Connect with the teachers from my past and future – college, high school, junior high, all of them.
12. Be a mentor to someone
13. Learn a strategy game, like Ma Jong. I suck at Ma Jong.
14. Climb a mountain, even if it’s a small one
15. Perform a kind deed to at least 5 strangers without expecting anything in return
16. Write a book on something that means a lot to you
17. Fly in a hot-air balloon
18. Sing an embarrassing song to an audience
19. Adopt a pet.
20. Experience a sunset
21. Experience a sunrise
22. See the Northern Lights
23. Witness a solar eclipse
24. Go stargazing
25. Plant your own tree and watch it grow. I want to plant a guava tree.
26. Do public speaking in front of 10,000 people. But when I’m ready.
27. Write a letter and then actually send it.
28. Throw the best party ever.
29. Get a complete makeover, one which you would never have thought of trying!
30. Learn how to appreciate wine.
31. Go on a blind date.
32. Go for future education in a completely unrelated specialization
33. Learn how to play the ukulele.
34. Win a lottery or prize drawing.
35. Take up dancing, any kind.
36. Go on a road trip with friends.
37. Pack your bags and set off for a random location with no itinerary planned at all.
38. Go swimming with dolphins and sharks.
39. Live in a different country for at least 6 months.
40. Act in a film; even if it’s just an extra.
41. Get featured on TV/radio/print/newspapers for an achievement I’m are proud of
42. Knit a scarf
43. Create my dream room.
44. Learn how to cook.
45. Bake a cake for someone special
46. Go deep into the heart of Mother Nature.
47. Make a snowman. (Even though I’ve seen snow many times, I’ve never made a snow man).
48. Collect cologne and always smell nice no matter the occasion.
49. Read a book on a subject you’d never have thought of reading
50. Fly a kite
51. Fall asleep on grassy plains in the sun.
52. Call the customer service just to thank them for the great service (only if they deserve it though).
53. Try being vegan for a month.
54. Fold a 1,000 origami cranes
55. Own an aquarium that is modeled after “Finding Nemo.
56. Learn how to meditate.
57. Watch cherry blossoms in Japan
58. Organize a picnic outing
59. Fly economy class in an airplane.
60. Hit a bulls eye on both dartboard and archery board through skill and not luck.
61. Bowl thee strikes in the last frame.
62. Get my splits again
63. Visit a volcano
64. Fly in a helicopter
65. Try every single drink at Starbucks
66. Get a Starbucks Gold Card
67. Learn how to use make up
68. Become 5’ 11’’
69. Work in a Prada retail store.
70. Have dinner with someone I only dreamed of meeting
71. Tell your parents and siblings that I love them.
72. Try out front-line customer service jobs such being a waiter/waitress
73. Get a job at Starbucks.
74. Fall in love…
75. … and stay in love!
76. Finally get my aerial (it’s been seven years :/)
77. To spend Christmas in New York
78. To experience a Mardis Gras Parade
79. Visit London
80. …and Paris.
81. And revisit Vegas
82. …and Sydney
83. …and San Francisco
84. …and New York
85. …and Taiwan
86. …and then realize how much I love home (wherever it may be)
87. Learn sign language
88. See the Mona Lisa in Louvre (Paris)
89. Go to a costume party and dress up a bunny
90. To not look for a reason to be happy
...before I die
That is a long list Nicky. I hope you get to accomplish all of thoughs things.
i've always wanted to go on a blind date for fun too haha
My Bucket List, I want...
-To graduate from Arcadia High School.
-To go to college.
-To travel to all 7 wonders of the world.
-To eat all types of cultural food.
-To tour around Europe and Asia.
-To find a career worth living.
-To learn how to dance.
-To rock climb.
-To learn how to cook.
-To learn to drive stick-shift cars.
-To play an instrument preferably the ukulele.
-To learn my family's culture (Korea).
-To learn martial arts.
-To learn to fix a car.
-To teach kids.
-To find love.
-To drive across the country.
-To continue to meet people along the way.
-To exercise daily.
-To learn to go fishing.
-To camp in the wilderness.
-To get married.
-To raise a child.
-To take part in the community.
-To give more to charity and the less fortunate.
-To experience living the the third world.
-To finish reading the Bible.
-To create an original design.
-To make a video.
-To read more books.
-To save an animal's life.
-To have a pet.
-To bring hope to those who lost it.
-To relive some experiences of being a kid (playing at a park for example)
-To experience both the ups and downs of life.
-To see my children grow up.
-To finish this Bucket List.
-To be able to look back at the memories I made in my life.
-To be happy.
To not say that I completed this list, but to say I stayed true to this list, and to myself.
I think my favorite part about yours is how you ended it. We can all complete the list, but it's important that we still be ourselves in the end.
Purpose to a my future wife
Start a family of my own
Adopt a child
Save someone else’s life
Graduate from high school
Graduate from college
Take my first born child to his first day of school
Get a part time job
Get hired by a hospital
Lead a praise and worship night at school
Learn how to play piano
Spend a month in Spain
Learn how to speak with a British accent
Save a dog from the pound
Be happy with what I have
To appreciate the small things in life
Add more to my bucket list
To keep growing
to be happy with who I am
To keep those who matter to me close
Make a difference to a stranger
I enjoyed the simplicity of your list as compared to other people's lists. It sounds like you know what's important to you and I admire that. Have fun checking off things from your list!Best of luck!
If you need a neighbor there to keep you company or to assist you in any way, I'm just a table away.
- Be able to watch a tribe called quest perform
- Diss someone in a rap battle
- Know and learn how to rhyme every word
- Adopt kids from completely different cultures
- Run an orphanage
- To show someone who can’t communicate with me because of language barriers that I truly care for them
- Support each and every artist I’ve illegally downloaded from
- Experience 200 mph in a car
- Purple and gold courtside game at least once
- Witness my child’s every first
- Have a picnic on a hot air balloon
- Conquer the fear of the dark
- Finish a scary movie
- Walk through all of the great wall
- Experience all religions
- Snorkel deep into the ocean
- Certified lifeguard
- Go on an overnight train.
- Become vegetarian temporarily or permanently
- Push the button to detonate a building
- Coach a team
- Live with best friends
- Win a jackpot only to throw it away for charity
- Restore that old Porsche my dad loves so much
- Memorize all verses of the bible
- To never stay content, always becoming hungry for more (not relationship wise)
- Create the next big thing
- Not have money in my list of priorities
- To be able to grow all the food I eat
- Sleep in an igloo
- Have monkeys as pets in the tree house I hand built
- Become an architect and build my own home
- Give up everything to start all over fresh
joey! I like your list. Especially the monkees in a tree house that you built. You will have an amazing life planned with many targets to hit
This summer I was able to cross three awesome things off of my bucket list. That made me realize that the summer is the perfect time to do awesome amazing things! Instead of going out at participating in illegal underage activities as most teenagers do over the summer, I want to do something meaningful with my summers.
Therefore, this is my YOLO summer bucket list:
- ride the tallest rollercoaster in America
- take a road trip to Missouri
- go to the Del Mar horse show and be a participant
- jump four feet (on my horse)
- go to COLLEGE!
- go bungee jumping at the Orange County Fair
- take a road trip to the Grand Canyon with my best friend
- go to Warp Tour
- learn how to surf
- swim with sea turtles in Hawaii
- watch a horse give birth
- train my own foal
- learn how to snowboard
- take a road trip to Niagara Falls with my best brined
- shop without a conscience in New York
- go to the Summer Olympics in Rio (to watch the equestrian events)
- go to Vegas with my best friend (I will officially be 21!)
- go sky diving with my best friend
- live in a tree house for 2 weeks (Tarzan and Jane status)
- run a marathon
- (hopefully if the education gods will it) GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE!
- Travel to New Zealand
- Travel to Africa
- Get the dream job that will pay for everything on this list
- OWN A HORSE
- Eat sushi in Japan
- Marry my best friend
- Adopt a baby girl and name her Kimberly Ann (last name confidential)
- Live my life as passionately as possible
JESSICA DO NOT SAY YOLO!
but I guess you have to break the rules every now and then. (Being serious now) I liked how you did a summer list!
The whole time reading I had such a summer-vibe going on!
I will have to join you on something during this summer!!!!!
OH! we should have both put on our list "Don't get board at Disneyland, go see the princess, and eat at club 33 again".
Why is a bucket list called a bucket list?
My speculation is that the items on your bucket list are the things you wish to accomplish before you “kick the bucket”. Ha! How morbid!
I’m going to take YOU through my “bucket list”, whether you like it or not! (or you can stop reading if you really don’t want to read it, that’s cool too.)
Shave part of my head
Get into a college I actually really want to go to
Paint the town red
Buy a bike that’s small enough for me to ride and ride it somewhere far
Go hiking with friends
Do the “put makeup on your boyfriend / vice versa” YouTube challenge with Andrew
Ditch school on “Senior Ditch Day”
Go to a huge cat show with my cat-loving friends
Learn how to ballroom dance / twerk / tango / etc.
Get a pen pal
Have a Valentine on Valentine’s Day
Go to prom (with a date)
Party like a rockstar at Grad Night
Hold a beach bonfire with friends to kick off the summer
Go somewhere new and exciting
ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE:
Go cliff diving
Ride in a hot air balloon
Get an industrial piercing
Go skydiving when I turn 18
Try my hand at scuba diving
Learn calligraphy in an Asian country that does calligraphy
Go on a road trip
Get proposed to in a way that makes me sob uncontrollably
Go to a Childish Gambino, Frank Ocean, The Black Keys, or an Imagine Dragons concert
Eat French onion soup in France
Go to a “car boot sale” in the UK
Have a fairy tale wedding to someone I want to spend the rest of my life with
Travel around Europe with my future husband
Push someone into a hole, a la 300
FOOD IS NICE:
Clam chowder on the East Coast
FRESH mangosteen from Thailand
Poutine (French fries with gravy and cheese curds)
Italian food in Italy, Japanese food in Japan, etc.
Eat at Michelin star restaurants
Really nice wines and stuff like that
Just really good food
Food is nice.
OH, THE PLACES YOU’LL GO!:
Basically every single country in Europe
Burma (THE HOMELAND)
Anywhere that has poppin’ thrift stores.
I DO WHAT I LIKE WHEN I LIKE:
Buy a pair of Jeffrey Campbells with money I made myself (not like counterfeiting…)
Finish Breaking Bad
Meet Jennifer Im
Work at American Apparel
Meet Gordon Ramsay
Design and create a dress
Buy a Persian cat
Have adorable children with my future adorable husband
Be a model for a day
Try out for The Voice (just for fun)
Watch all the movies on my watch list
Watch The Ellen Show live
Learn all the chords on the ukulele and play said ukulele in Hawaii
Watch The Book of Mormon, Les Miserables, and Hairspray on Broadway
Finish my Artium Magister (………)
Hi emily! i like the way you categorized it with interesting titles! it made me want to read it. good job(:
Right with ya on that one between all those plays and graduation
YES! Foodies. Just a few suggestions!
Poutine is going to make you feel so gross after, but its really satisfying and super filling.
Raw oysters? Mmmmmm. But if youre shucking them (Opening them ((In my opinion the best way, little lemon and a bit of cocktail sauce. Super fresh)) Best of luck!)
Your bucket list is very interesting. There are many things on this list that I too would love doing before I left this world. I also really liked your creative captions to separate your lists! They were very creative
Christy Ng’s bucket list
1. I would like to travel around the world.
2. Count down at the Times Square during new years.
3. Run a marathon.
4. Learn a new language.
5. Finish and be able to memorize the bible.
6. Open a coffee shop with a bakery and a book store in the back of it.
7. Plant a tree.
8. Say my inspirational speech to an audience.
9. See the 7 continents.
10. Trade the country by going on a road trip,
11. Learn how to fly a plane.
12. Own a horse so I can go horse riding every day.
13. Be a vegetarian for a day.
14. Use a paper or credit card to open a door without a key.
15. Camp out in the wood.
16. Walk through the great wall in china.
17. Host a birthday party at Disneyland.
18. Hike on Mount Everest.
19. Get married and Raise a child together.
20. Adopt a pet.
21. Not get scared when watching a scary movie.
22. Watch the sunset and the sunrise.
23. Get a dream job.(be a nurse)
24. Learn how to play Hawaiian guitar.
25. Go out and meet people.
26. Ride on the hot air balloon.
27. Make/ design my own wedding dress.
28. Watch the Olympics live.
29. Convince someone to change their mind on their strong beliefs.
30. Work at Disneyland.
31. Sit by a Fire burning stove on a cold winter night.
32. Travel to a country on a boat.
33. Learn how to cook.
34. Eat whatever I want for a week.
35. Be at my ideal weight.
36. Write a book. (that’s not going to be published)
37. Design my own house.
38. Swim in a lake.
39. Have a real Christmas tree.
40. Successfully scare someone during Halloween.
41. Create graffiti.
42. Finish knitting a scarf.
43. Watch the rose parade live within the first five rolls.
44. Meet the president.
45. Host a charity event.
46. Have a tree house in my future backyard.
47. See my kids grow up and teach them how to swim and bike.
48. Save a life.
49. Finish this list.
50. Enjoy my life.
For what I want to spend my time on.
Own a turtle
Own a nice sports car
Own an art studio
Own a house
Own a snowboard
Learn how to cook
Learn how to run a six minute mile
Learn how to fix a car
Learn how to speak Spanish
Learn how to plant
Be able to eat a turtle
Be able to eat a cricket
Be able to eat a deer
Be able to eat a snail
Be able to eat a dog
To visit Africa
To visit China
To visit Mongolia
To visit South America
To visit Antarctica
I want to be married
I want to be in college
I want to be important
I want to be helpful
I want to be there for people
Change the way I manage my time
Change the way I talk to my parents
Change the way I Sit
Change the way I treat my parents
Change the way I spend my money
“If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.”
>Be able to eat a dog
this is a bit questionable; us westerners are adverse to this
*vist all 7 wonders of the world
*go on the Disney Cruise
*become good at snowboarding
*Drive a stick shift
*buy a sports car
*go to a Broadway show
*gamble at Las Vegas
*celebrate 18th birthday at Marengo
*celebrate 21st birthday in Vegas
*go to Target
*go to college
*lakers game courside seat
*get a new laptop and desktop
*ride a hot air balloon
*go to prom
*have a facebook account. (maybe…)
*eat breakfast in bed
*ride a horse
*finish coloring the master thesis
*win a lottery
*go to Hawaii
*get lasik eye surgery
*go to Disney world
*watch Iron Man
*go to the CV basketball game
*squeeze someone’s(rather not to say) cheeks
*break my own 126mph record
*go to a summer Olympics
*move out of the house
*treat a homeless person dinner
*be the best man at my friend’s wedding
*own a vacation house
*feed my pet with caviar
*hang from the Toronto CN tower
*go to Taiwan
When I set goals, I tend to think about them realistically. The goals on my bucket list are organized from the ones I am most likely to achieve to the ones I am least likely to achieve. The organization is a rough estimate, so please do not jump to conclusions based on the order.
Graduate from college
Form lasting friendships in college
Learn to snowboard
Bike from Arcadia to Long Beach
Learn to cook
Learn to drive a stick shift
Go on a cruise to Alaska
Develop a habit of reading
Become a doctor
Be able to read and fully understand a Chinese newspaper
Make a medical discovery
Develop a cure for an illness
Attend the Rose Parade
Gamble at a casino
Visit Yellowstone National Park
Visit Niagara Falls
Watch the Times Square ball drop (in person)
Hike to the top of Mt. Whitney
Become a grandfather
Tour Southeast Asia
Vacation in Europe
Vacation in the Caribbean
Have a pet dog
Watch an aurora
Vacation in Australia
Attend the Olympics
Own a sports car
Fly in a helicopter
Fly in a hot air balloon
Speak Spanish without an accent
Witness a tornado
Build a robot
See or meet an alien from outer space
hmmm I wonder what it be like to date an alien
oh geez it's like mass effect all over again
Ally Hsu’s Bucket List:
1. To be successful in Ralph Waldo Emerson’s terms of success:
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
2. To Eat:
-An animal in the wild that I personally caught and prepared
-Food served to me in bed
-Food prepared by the top chefs of the world
-Food made by my future husband
-Chicken Wings from a stand at my neighborhood night market in Taiwan
-Desserts from famous bakeries
-Eat at all the restaurants that have Michelin Stars.
-Every dish my aunt has ever prepared
3. To Learn:
-How to sing classic KTV songs
-How to play a couple of the most famous piano pieces
-How to sew
-How to peel shrimp efficiently
-How to take care of people
-How to get rid of wrinkles
-How to drive a stick shift without stalling
-How to play guitar
-How to cook
-How to bake
-How to dance
4. To Travel to: (Move)
-Every city in Taiwan
-Every state in US
-The 7 Natural Wonders of the World (Grand Canyon, Great Barrier Reef, The Harbor at Rio de Janeiro, Mt. Everest, Northern Lights, Paricutin Volcano, Victoria Falls.)
5. To Do List:
-To see real snow… while it’s snowing
-To teach my kids something new every day
-To find the perfect people to spend my life with
-To have a stable career
-To make money
-To give back to my parents for raising me
-To take care of my parents when they get old
-To win the lottery
-To watch a musical
-To see a shooting star
-To ride a horse on the beach
-To walk along the beach with someone I love
-To get a cat to cuddle with
-To jump out of a plane
-To jump off the Stratosphere in Vegas
-To ride in a helicopter
-To own a house
-To buy my own car
-To have a huge family
-To prevent as many wrinkles as possible
-To die happily with no regrets
-To die in my sleep
I like your Emerson quote and your list, I can see why you wanted to do each one
Ever since I was in 9th grade I’ve been fascinated by bucket lists. I even have a small bucket list in my car that goes with me everywhere with me, which I visit from time to time. My friends think I’m weird when I pull it out and write in it, but you never know when you might get inspired.
Here is my list as of today:
because I would want to experience different times.
Read all of Steinbeck’s books,
because so far I’ve enjoyed all his books
Partake in a L.A Riot,
because although it’s dangerous, sometimes you got to live a
Learn how to skateboard,
because people look like they are always enjoying themselves when they ride a skateboard.
Learn how to roller blade,
because it looks like fun.
Learn how to surf,
because I love the ocean.
because it sounds really nice.
Meet Mila Kunis,
because I think she’s amazing!
See my dad cry,
because I want to be the reason for his tears of joy, I never want to see tears of sadness.
Live with my best friend,
because I know we would have nonstop fun.
Own a beach house,
because I love the beach.
Watch all my parent’s dreams come true,
because they deserve it.
Have 3 boys,
because they look like fun to raise.
Dress up like an old person ( like in Jack A**)( Sorry Mr. Feraco),
because it would be cool to mind blow everyone while I do a back flip.
Save someone’s life,
because it’s a more than amazing gesture.
Own an Italian Greyhound,
because I find them adorable and funny.
Own a old VW camper van with a pop top,
because I love the potential of how many good times I can have with it.
Own a Tesla Model S,
because it is a really cool and futuristic car.
Go to my dream college,
because I can’t imagine myself anywhere else.
Whistle like a pro.,
because it sounds super pretty and I can take it with me anywhere.
Sell a house,
because I can.
because it is a cool talent to master.
Own a underwater camera,
because I’m fascinated by the ocean.
Own a Polaroid camera,
because there is nothing like the old days.
Win something over the radio,
because it is both easy and challenging.
Be in a FOOD FIGHT,
because it looks like a LOT of fun.
Ride a Segway,
because I assume it will give me the impression of flying.
Get a pilot license,
because I want to fly myself.
Watch my best friend get married and have kids,
because I would prove him wrong.
Talk to my old best friend again,
because I miss her.
Visit my first grade teacher,
because she knows my first crush.
Go to a Project X party,
because although I don’t party, it looks like a once in a lifetime experience.
Graduate from college,
because it will get me into higher places educationally.
Own my own house,
because it’s the American dream.
Own an island,
because I want to creat my own laws and rules.
Be in the stands for the Rose Parade,
because I love flowers.
in case of an emergency.
Watch Mean Girls when it came out for the first time,
because that’s my favorite movie.
Touch the Hollywood sign,
because not many people do.
Fly in a private plan,
because the inside of the planes always look super luxurious.
Live in Mexico for some time,
because of the family.
Live past 86,
because I want to experience old age.
Play the bongos,
because I love to hear the sound of them.
Find lost treasure,
because not a lot of people do.
Cuddle with a Lemur,
because lemurs are cute.
Drive past 120 MPH,
because I’m a speed demond.
Go to a stand up show,
because I love to laugh.
World Cup in Rio with my dad,
because my dad and I have been dreaming of this for years.
Do a back flip,
because I want to.
See the Pope,
because I’m Catholic.
Go to strawberry fields that’s open to the public and pick my own fruit,
because I’m an undercover hippie.
Be on California On,
because it’s hilarious.
because I want to bring back the 90’s
Drive on the left side(Left side steering wheel),
because I want to experience it.
Share a room with both of my brothers again,
because when I did, it was the best time of my life.
Get married and never get divorced yet never get tired of
because I want true love.
Witness a butterfly migration,
because butterflies in high quantities are beautiful.
Eat brain (animal),
because I want to taste it.
Squish grapes for wine,
because I want to feel the sensation.
because it has beautiful views.
because life is too short.
i really liked how you gave explanations!
some of them actually made me laugh, knowing your humor.
I love the last thing on your list "have no regrets" i think that is the best and most important thing that i have seen on a bucket list. Also when you go to your project x party do you mind inviting me
hi bianca (: i really liked your explanations for each, very creative.!
I like the way you structured your list! It was very creative. I enjoyed reading your list.
Throughout my 17 years of life,
Through the crazy nights, boring nights,
Accomplished days and lazy days...
There are 3 things I keep in mind when I’m trying to have fun, being careless, all while being in a state of complete happiness;
The Mind, body and soul.
So when I start to wonder about my ultimate bucket list. Making a list?
It’s just something I try and avoid in general. I’d like to save ‘lists’ for grocery shopping, not for my list of things I’d really love to do one day.
That’s why I subconsciously put my ‘bucket list’ into categories.
Following (mind, body, soul)
One day, I would like to take it places un-familiar.
Make my brain see things completely beautiful
That’s where travel comes in,
I’d honestly love to go anywhere around the world, I’m not picky at all.
I’d also want my mind to hear new things in a different sound, in a different color.
This is where I’d love to go to as many music festivals as possible.
From Underground hippie dance raves in the middle of the desert,
To huge regional Mexican Banda concerts
To country music festivals in the middle of America, beer & cowboy hats included.
Every genre of music out there is my genre of music, not to mention the people involved. It’s like a new atmosphere you get to explore, different each time.
I would like to complete things with it,
Things that benefit me in:
Giving birth, going to the hospital for having my horse fall on top of me, Getting drunk with my 90 year old grandma.
Gold medals & titles;
Winning 1st place in México with my Escaramuza team,
Having my last name a house hold in Charreria fame.
(Escaramuza is an equestrian sport; I’m already tired of explaining...Google!)
This is where the food comes into my list!
Long story short,
I want to eat the best of the best,
Drink the best of the best, with every chance I get to vacation.
Good feelings in my book mean celebrating & having a good time partying.
I’m not a crazy smoking/drinking teenager...
I just grew up in a Mexican family,
Trust me, we throw huge, overdramatic parties for e v e r y t h I n g.
I would just want one of those families held on my behalf, just for the fun of a couple goodnights. This includes my dream wedding as well (duh!)
I’d like to find the mate that completes my soul.
That one handsome man out there whom I will feel completely in tune with.
Forever & ever.
Pretty much, every woman’s dream.
Also, I’d to see what that beautiful, white clouded luxury of an afterlife is really like...
I want to converse with all of the ones in the next life that have brought me happiness.
After all my generations of family that have lived before &after me have passed,
When we’re all in the waiting lounge of heaven...
I hope to see us all in unison, where love is all there is.
But at this second in life, I’m looking forward to the moment where my mother & father,
And my only sister are up in the clouds, coming out of this world like they have brought me in.
My ‘bucket list’ in a nut-shell.
This. I liked this.
Not in any particular order:
1. get accepted to med school or vet school (still deciding between the two)
2. get a job
3. get a girlfriend
4. propose to her and get married.
5. have 3 kids
6. reunite with high school/college buddies and go on a road trip.
7. pitch in money with my best friend to buy or build a huge mansion near the ocean.
8. travel all the famous movie sites in Europe.
9. go on a church mission to a third world country
10.movie marathon of all 8 harry potter movies in one day.
11.design my own house both the exterior and the interior
12. buy my own private practice(assuming I do end up going towards the doctor direction)
13. Visit the world's 7 great wonders
14. write a novel
15.learn cool magic tricks to show my family
16.invest in a not well known but talented musician.
17.randomly spread the Gospel to people on the street
18.learn how to make coffee like a professional Barista
19.pitch in money with my close friends to open up our own cafe
20.bring a set amount of money and spend it all gambling in Vegas
21.smoke ONCE in my lifetime
22. become a cooler dad than my dad was to me.
23. ride a top class cruise around the world.
24.compose a song and release it.
25.train a cat to dial phone numbers.
26.ride the Bugatti Veyron
27.learn how to pilot a plane.
28.learn how to cook well for my family.
29.As an adult, call my old friends up and go around pulling pranks on people as if we were still young.
30.build a bar under my house.
31.meet my favorite idols as an adult to see how they have aged.
32.memorize huge portions of the Bible.
33.to build my own float and have it march in the Rose Parade.
34.stay faithful to God all throughout my life.
35.visit New Caledonia
36.give my testimony at a church retreat.
37.teach youth kids at my church.
38.design a new invention and win an award for it.
39. Donate my body for medical causes
40. Die as a Christian
41 and on. To be filled out in the future...
To train a cat to dial phone numbers. That is something I want to see
Missionary work is big. I plan on doing something similar with my church, hopefully this summer since there's a large time gap there. I wish you all the best with that endeavor, and I hope for the best for both of us as we shoot for that steadfast faith in God.
1. Try eating exotic food like snake
2. Start a family
3. Graduate and get a good job
4. Be better at managing my time
5. Wish on a shooting star
6. Get better sleeping habits
7. Travel to Europe
8. Travel to Japan
9. Invent something useful
10. Try gambling at Las Vegas
11. Learn how to cook
12. Write a program
13. Build my own computer
14. Learn how to do magic tricks
15. Dress up in a costume
16. Try a no sleep marathon
17. Travel to the east coast
18. Learn how to play the piano
19. Learn how to play the guitar
20. Learn how to play the drums
21. Learn how to sing decently
22. Learn how to color and shade properly
23. Try coffee
24. Get better at Japanese
25. Become more patient
26. Design a game
27. Go camping
28. Get over my shyness
29. Stop being so lazy
30. Quit procrastinating
31. Make some inspiring quotes of my own
32. Eat Move and Learn.
Whoops; messed up on my grammar there
日本語が とても 上手ですねえ！＊
List of To Do’s
Achieve a League ELO of 2000+
Achieve a table tennis rating of 2000+
Build my own computer
Compose and record soundtracks for various animes
Do complete the Artium Magister
Earn a black belt
Eat a Taiwanese sausage in a sausage...in a sausage
Find true love
Fold every Satoshi Kamiya model to date...or rather that will exist
Fold this model: http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1340/1418359973_4edf9ddd96_b.jpg
Get a Job
Graduate from college
Graduate from high school
Grow and manage my own garden of fruits and vegetables, like my mother had (never again will I have to shop for those particular agricultural groceries)
Have a child
Have a witty conversation with Jonny Lee Miller
Hold my own live acoustic concert (starring myself!)
Investigate a case
Jam session with Clara C
Learn how to become a master chef
Learn how to collapse origami models from crease patterns
Learn how to cut my own hair
Learn how to move my body properly
Learn how to play the ukulele
Learn how to start a fire
Learn how to talk my way through any situation
Learn iOS coding
Master the guitar
Meet Hayao Miyazaki and learn the secrets behind his genius creations...
Meet the Elementary cast
Overcome stage fright
Publish my own origami book, models designed and diagrammed by yours truly
Ride a helicopter, or fly it rather
Sleep earlier, wake earlier
Start a youtube channel (and actually upload videos starring myself!)
Surf on the high waves
Treat my family to dinner
Take my parents on a cruise
Write my own personal blog
“We can fly with our spirit.”
If this is who I think it is, I'm gonna gonna be an obstacle to your LoL and ping pong ambitions. LOL.
If you do ever see this, what's your last name?
To achieve a League ELO of 2000+ and achieve a table tennis rating of 2000+. I will be there to applaud for your success.
Hey Michael, you should probably start your goal at 1200+ Elo first. HAHAHHAHAHA
Myco, what stage fright? You've got guts man and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Soon (as in SOON):
1. End up happy with where I am the next four years in college.
2. Don’t screw up in college
3. End senior year with a bang
4. Do something to make senior year the most memorable year in high school
5. Start enjoying myself
6. Get healthier; you aren’t getting any younger.
7. Get my savings account to a point where I don’t cry every time I check my balance.
8. Join a sport; whether it may be for the school, or just recreational.
9. Read a book for fun.
10. Find an internship at an aquarium
11. Sleep less
12. Graduate college with honors
13. Get accepted into a good PhD program.
14. Pass my PhD program.
15. Find a job that I am happy with, not necessarily one that makes a lot of money.
16. Buy my own car with my own money, a fast one.
17. Go help out in a third world country before I get too busy.
18. Begin my life as a scientist
Even later (26-50):
19. Find love, get married, of course, for the right reasons.
20. Have kids, again, for the right reasons
21. Start leading heavy research
22. Win a Nobel Prize, although this is just an ambition, not really a goal.
23. Start writing a book
24. Discover a species of animal and put “Alex” somewhere in its name.
25. Spend time with my family.
26. Travel with my family.
27. Raise future scientists that can do great things, but I guess they can be whatever they want to be if they really wanted to.
28. Teach at a University as a professor.
29. Be called Dr. Ye regularly.
30. Go through life with the people that matter.
31. Find out who the people that matter are.
32. Help my kids get through school; graduate HS/MS/ES depending on when I had them.
33. Buy a house. A nice one! (nice, not big) In the outskirts of a town! With a big yard where my kids can play and the dog can run around!
Ever LATER (50+)
34. Retire early, with just enough money to suppose myself. I don’t need a Ferrari or anything.
35. Continue contributing to the scientific community.
36. Get that book published now that I have more time on my hands.
37. Enjoy the rest of my years with my wife. (I say this as if 50 is incredibly old, but I mean more towards to senior citizen age)
38. Watch my kids become the people I raised them to be.
39. Revolutionize science!
44. Change the world
10. Find an internship at an aquarium
Holy cow! That would be so cool. I take it you like sea/water animals?
11. Sleep less... ahaha, any reason why?
Yes, I do ! A lot, actually. In fact, for all the schools I applied to that had Marine Biology or Oceanography majors, I signed up!
And well.. my desire to sleep is not human. During the break, I would sleep 12+ hours on average! haha
Blog Post : The Last Bucket
I can’t shake the feeling that I feel so indebted yet detached from society; I suppose that’s the feeling you get when you want to do something big. Something original. Something that I can truly call my own thing in this world of mass-produced things and lack of originality.
Things to contribute:
• To become a grandeur artist, marking my place as an illustrator for a game/book/movie.
• Design or work on a program/game.
• Create and publish a book or comic of my own creative tales and design.
• Attempt to set a world record.
• Innovate and create a product that has its place within society.
• Discover the workings of a phenomenon in nature.
• Become a miracle-worker in someone’s life, or do something big for that special someone.
The things to appreciate in society and nature that we already have explored and yet to be explored in my eyes:
• The various genres of music, straight down from indie developers to rap.
• Each and every form/style of art that has not caught my eye to know what’s unique or perceptive about it.
• Explore how stories/movies are created and focused on in greater detail; what makes each story unique and more than just a deviation of archetypes or concepts.
• How people get things done, the various ways people from different countries employ to solve a common problem.
• The inner subconscious; how we’re capable of portraying ourselves with it.
The tiny things that make life all the more interesting:
• Acquire a taste for spicy foods.
• Acquire a taste for cold vegetables.
• Acquire a taste for seafood.
• Prove that the Master PC Gaming Race is better than the peasant Console Gaming Race.
• Explore and visit Japan’s many regions and hopefully live there.
• Expand my musical ability through instrument or voice.
• Preach a sermon, or lead someone through Christ.
• Visit the Seven Wonders of the World(So far, 2 down).
• Lead a session in Dungeons and Dragons as the DM or ulterior force.
• Own and make use of a laptop.
• Own a home with sufficient funds to furnish and decorate it.
• Attend a royal/regal banquet.
• Taste and discover why people favor alcohol or wine.
• Maintain my slim figure even in the old ages.
• Try scuba-diving/snow-boarding.
The rest come along as they will. Life will still continue to surprise me with decisions I'll never know to make.
butbutbut. mobility of consoles though.
But really, I can see you're on your way to being an artist already. Just keep on practicing!
The Bucket List
1.Dive with dolphins
2.Swim with a whale shark
3.Swim with whales
4.Deter an attacking shark
5.Wade with peaceful sharks
6.Experience the Great Barrier Reef
7.Survive in a forest
8.Hike the Alps
9.Trek in Alaska
10.See a pod of salmon swim upstream
11.Reach deep sea depths and hopefully come across new life
12.Encounter an open hooded cobra
13.Ride an African/Asian Elephant
14.Ride a rhino
15.Canoe the Amazon
16.Encounter an anaconda
17.Discover a previously thought extinct animal
18.Swim and explore underwater tunnel caves
19.See a school of flying fish flying
20.Pet a walrus
21.Stay a safe distance from an elephant walrus
22.Befriend a seal
23.Cook and eat a wild animal
24.Catch a sailfish
1.Get back with my first love
2.Dump her. (just kidding but yeah)
3.Camp with a group of friends
4.Travel anywhere with a group of friends
18.Go to space
19.Experience every tropical place possible
20.Eat the top notch food from each country
21.Build my own custom house, not too big, but a good size.
22.Install wonderful and unconventional tanks in it, and stock rare fish/crustaceans/mollusks in it.
23.Have two loving english bulldogs.
24.Get in a fight that was instigated by the opponent, then wreck him.
25.Retire and live happily with my wife and pets.
26.Spend days on my lavish backyard porch with great company, aging and appreciating life, like a good wine.
The Preparation (Within the next four years or so):
1. Take a class to familiarize myself with the technology of computers.
2. Build my very own PC.
3. "Actually" get into the college of which I desire.
4. Improve my self-esteem (being a pessimist will never pay off).
5. Work out at a local gym and stay there longer than 5 minutes at a time.
6. Get a job somewhere. Possibly a CVS store a block from my residence.
7. Self-teach myself how to play the piano.
8. Stop all spending towards video games.
9. Watch Titanic.
10. Watch Pulp Fiction.
11. Watch more The Sound of Music-esque movies, the era of musicals.
12. Convince everyone that Justin Bieber isn't a "bad" person.
13. Memorize some famous Disney songs.
14. Get at least an overall 3.0 GPA for high school (high probability that this won't happen).
15. Start a fire (nothing relative to arson).
16. Read "Beyond the White House" by Jimmy Carter.
17. Take a glimpse at the Lord of the Rings series of books.
18. Take the time to write a thank you letter to teachers.
19. Graduate college with any variation of "cum laude." (like 14, this will probably never happen).
20. Pass all my classes.
The Adventure! (within the next thirty years or so) (also includes the above):
1. Pass all my college classes (includes passing college).
2. Find that "special person."
3. Have one child.
4. Gather all my belongings from my bedroom to sell or put in boxes.
5. Move out into my own condominium or apartment.
6. Purchase a 20-30 inch television with my own money.
7. Enter a large contest.
8. Win a large contest.
9. Find a job!
10. Spend money at Las Vegas (or other casino) and leave with no regrets.
11. Try to remember all the teachers/things I've had/done in high school.
12. Gather an old VCR so I can rewatch the old tapes I still have.
13. Be on television.
14. Somehow make a change in legislation or a law in the city that I live in.
15. Bowl a perfect 300.
16. Learn to break dance and do it in front of at least one hundred people. (See 4. of "Preparation")
17. Grow a "Tony Stark" beard/mustache combo.
18. Brag about my would-be-classic beard/mustache combo.
19. Get over my fear of grasshoppers and other insects.
20. Move out to the Central U.S. and live off-the-grid like Cody Lundin.
21. Go to a major concert or event. Personally a WWE event would suffice.
The Golden Years & Slowing Down (within the next forty to fifty or so) (also includes the above):
1. Own a boat.
2. Play golf like an old, rich person.
3. Spend a week in a foreign country of which I do not understand the native language.
4. Break a law.
5. Have a quality picture with Santa.
6. Place a 2 x 2 family portrait on the wall.
7. Pay off those student loans.
8. Get into the restaurant business and try to have Robert Irvine or Gordon Ramsay fix the "wrong".
9. Get hit by a car and survive.
10. Be honored as a hero for some heroic action like save someone from a bar fight.
11. Go to the moon!
12. Possibly be in some sort of "Avatar" scenario.
13. Get drunk for the first time.
14. Remind myself I was once in a marching band.
15. Play in the snow.
16. Teach my son to be a businessman.
"If I'm lucky" & literally "before I die":
1. Understand that death is at my doorstep.
2. Write a will giving up the rest of my possessions when pass on.
3. Be able to move around without the effects of degeneration at age 90.
4. Be approved to be a test subject for some sort of future freezing process.
5. Own a major fortune 500 company.
6. Outlive my partner (if I ever get one).
7. Publicly humuliate NASCAR drivers.
8. Become a Christian.
9. Have someone tell me that I did take the right paths in life.
10. Beat the hell out of someone to save someone else's life.
11. Still keep my eyesight under 50/50 at age 75.
12. Write a memoir and have it reach the New York Times Best Sellers List.
13. Have someone reach out to me in a way such as Tuesdays with Morrie.
14. Become that " 10 " we've talked about months ago.
J. Lee, P2.
I'd like to (when you do) see a picture of your ""Tony Stark" beard/mustache combo" ahahaha.
You want to become a Christian? Let me introduce you to my awesome friend Jesus... HEHE. (Happens to be on my bucket list.) I'll help you do that before you die!
Hey, he's in my period and I saw him first.
But seriously Jon, I can help you with that meeting with Jesus. Come talk to me personally if you're seriously ready for it.
- Own a puppy
- Travel to Egypt to see the real mummies
- Buy a two-story house
- Shake hands with President
- Buy an orange Ferrari
- Take self-defense classes
- Have two children
- Lose weight to be less than 105 pounds
- Be in a TV commercial
- Knit a scarf for my future boyfriend
- Speak fluent Spanish
- Work my dream job
- Own every collection of SpongeBob
- Write diary every single day
- Visit more than fifty countries
- Watch SNL live in the studio
- Learn to play guitar
- Take pictures with celebrities I like
- Go back to China every summer
- Watch sunrise on a mountaintop
- Design my own clothes
- Publish a book
- Fly in a helicopter with my best friend
- Marry my true love
- Continue make a card for mother’s day even after I turned to an adult
- Plant a garden with my grandma
- Cook meals everyday for my family
- Hug a panda
- Go to a nice college
- Be happy
- Finish Childhood’s End
- Visit Mr.Feraco after I complete the bucket list
My Bucket List
-Go to Japan
-Go to Korea
-Go on A misssion trip to Africa
-Visit IceLand and Greenland
-Own a condo in Oregon
-Work in Seattle
-Adopt a dog
-Adopt a cat
-Pet A giraffe
-Pet and take picturea of cows
-Own an Infiniti G35s
-Own a Nissan 350z
-Own an Audi R8
-Own a Lexus IS350
-Own a Volkswagon Buggie
-Learn how to Paint
-Learn how to drive
-Learn how to play the guitar well
-Learn how to play the drums
-Learn how to drive a motorcycle
-Learn how to count cards
-Learn how to scubba dive
-Learn how to draw like a professional
-Learn how how to tale and develope photos
-Learn how to take care and teach kids
-Get good at League
-Learn how to cook
-Start a Church
-Go on missonary trip all over the world
-Learn to love others
-Learn the great Art of Sacrifice
-Be a youth pastor
-Help unfortunate kids
-Design my own house
-Decorate my house
-Design a dress
-Compose a song
-Paint a Mural
-Plant a Garden
Your animal part of the list was interesting!
I never thought of taking a picture with a cow before! Hope that goes well.
No way, homegirl. An R8 just so happens to be my main dream car. We shall ride together.
Oh snap, Africa too? I can hook it up for you homaayy, you can help me open my school. HEHE. Good luck with all else!
-Graduate from college
-Meet professional athlete
-Become friends with a professional athlete
-Start a business
-Learn different languages
-Gamble in Las Vegas
-Buy a mansion
-Buy a Cal King Bed
-Drive a Lamborghini
-Drive a Ferrari
-Drive a Bugatti
-Go to France
-Go to England
-Go to Germany
-Go to Italy
-Go to Spain
-See Pyramids in Egypt
-Build a legitimate sand castle
-Win the Lottery
-Make a halfcourt shot during a sports halftime event
-Go to space
-Participate in World Series Poker Tournament
-Win the World Series Poker Tournament
-Learn to dance
-Learn to sing
-Witness Northern Lights
-Learn to parkour
-Be good enough at snowboarding to do tricks off a ramp.
-Fly a jet
-Learn to cook
-Try hang gliding
-See the Stonehenge
-Pet a tiger
-Own a dog
-Go into space
-Make a game
-Save someone’s life
-Go shark cage diving
-Go Bungee jumping
-Be in a movie.
-Live on an island for a while
-Go on a Game Show
-Sit courtside in an NBA game.
-Attend a Super Bowl
-Attend the Olympics at least once
-Compile a video of everything I’ve done
The things I want to do
1. Get an A in Feraco
2. Graduate from high school
3. Go to college get a degree
4. Get a job
5. Get money
6. Buy a home
7. Fall in love
8. Start a family
9. Become a billionaire
10. Own a nice car
11. Own a pool
12. Get a trampoline
13. Fall out of an airplane
14. Start a company
15. Own a boat
16. Catch all the Pokemon
17. Drive a race car
18. Go to Japan, France, and Hawaii
19. Fire a sniper rifle
20. Learn how to juggle
21. Build an expensive gaming computer
22. Fly an airplane
23. Climb a mountain
24. Go to a concert
25. Snap my fingers
26. Start assignments early (Never going to happen)
27. Stay up for an entire 24 hours
28. Sleep for 24 hours
29. Do a back flip
30. Do a barrel roll
31. Detonate a c4
32. Win a trophy
33. Build a robot
34. Learn how to use a knife
35. Take a walk alone in the dark
36. Learn how to whistle
37. Teach my kids how to play video games
38. Cook a thanksgiving dinner
39. Learn how a car works
40. Help a stranger
41. Do a perfect dive
42. Ride in a helicopter
43. Go 100-0 in a round of CallofDuty
44. Become an adequate snow boarder
45. Meet the President of the United States
46. Learn how to play guitar
47. Survive a zombie apocalypse
48. See my children take their first steps
49. See my children graduate
50. Die happy
"16. Catch all the Pokemon"
I would get started on this soon. Gen VI is releasing in October, and 649 is hard enough to complete
I have never had much to say on my prior bucket list. Just silly stuff that I really had no plan of ever doing but words that sounded nice if anyone ever read it. I now know why I never really wanted to do anything with my life because of this class. I never felt worthy of happiness. I never felt worthy of anything. “Oh I’m sorry” when someone bumped into me or “It’s ok, I’m fine” in emotional situations when i really wasn’t ok just to not be a nuisance to anyone. I stayed under the radar my whole life. Never suturing the pot or doing what I want for the consideration of others. I have always been so scared of the outside world also. I gave up monumental trips because of it. I give up opportunities of adventure because I’m petrified of the dark unknown. The one thing I hope I live long enough to see is me being worthy of what I want and not be afraid of taking it.
Me being worthy of happiness and love.
I don’t know if I will ever accomplish it but I will face it head on.
“I’ll fight to the bitter end… Take my life back from me.” Fight till the Bitter End, Black Tide.
To be proud of myself
For once find Waldo
Eat at a restaurant by myself
Talk to people without self depredating thoughts
Yha lets just stop all self depredating thoughts all together.
Slap someone in the face
Read a good book on my own
Tell him what I have always wanted to
Forgive my father
Have a photo shoot
Stop biting my nails
Get really good at snow boarding
Fix my knees that constantly dislocate
Drink butterscotch snobs in the snow overlooking a beautiful white covered scenery( at 21 of course)
Get a perm (I don’t know why but I have always wanted one)
Be confident in my body
Learn to cook my mom’s pasta sauce and meat balls
Paint a mural
Have my art in a gallery
Get the morning view record
Buy a stranger something that they want but can’t afford
Buy out someone layaway
Ride the metro by myself
Get a working record player
Brake a world record
Learn how to do a cartwheel
Go to Greece
Make rice o’ ronie without messing it up
Get the tattoo that I have wanted for years
Have a reunited moment at an airport like the movies
Learn how to play the bass and double bass
Play a song out loud for people that I wrote
Go on a trip with Tommy
Stick to a diet plan
Write about my life
Learn how to change my oil and fix a flat tire
Learn how to walk in high heels
Stop saying like incorrectly
Finish a coloring book
Get really good at wrapping gifts
Finish a lip gloss
Graduate high school
Go to a church in Italy
Meditate at the red rocks in Sedona AZ
Look Gwen Stefani (I just love her style)
By an article of clothing that is really expensive just because I wanted it
Be as good as a mother as my mom is to me
Go on a vacation with my whole family
Build a new cabin up in Big Bear
Get a beach house
Learn how to skateboard
Write a children’s book and illustrate it
To be ok with my mistakes and the strength to take a chance to make one
Get better at good byes
Austen A. (#28) put find Waldo on his list too!
Give it a go?
http://imgur.com/UGh0C (link from Alex B.)
There is too much to be done in life.
We can sleep when we die. There’s plenty to learn and plenty of places to fly! So much to explore and many things to try! Not just for ourselves but for others, too. Making a difference in the world, maybe even a few. Here’s what I want to do:
- Make it through ALL of school in flying colors. Or maybe just one color is fine.
- Get a job that pays and a job that helps
- Go to Africa with my dad and feed a village or two. Or three.
- Go on the Maasai Mara Safari in Kenya (Dad says it’s apparently just like Disneyland!)
- Be a Disneyland Jungle Cruise captain
- Open up an elementary school and a junior high anywhere in Africa, preferably named after me
- Save a life
- Provide access to proper sanitation to a village of orphanages in Indonesia
- Sponsor at least 10 children in Indonesia and Africa (one down, nine to go)
- Get a PR job in a nice company and get the company to sponsor humanitarian work in third-world countries
- Introduce someone to my awesome friend Jesus
- Live in Europe and see what happens
- Be the right person for someone
- Marry that someone
- Create offspring that have greater ambitions to fix the world than myself
- Teach my kids to be awesome(r than me)
- Be proud of my kids
- Take my kids on vacation to an awesome place
- Have my kid to be taught by Feraco or a Feraco-equivalent, if there is one. Maybe his future son!
- Don’t get obese. Run occasionally. Or walk.
- Be a poet for a bit
- Write a legit song
- Learn to play piano
- Invent the water-proof guitar for proper singing in the shower
- Buy an R8, and realize it was a mistake
- Have lunch with a stranger, and make them leave happy
- Inherit my aunt and uncle’s arsenal of weapons and continue to nourish it til the zombies come
- Stay great friends with a really old friend
- Change someone’s life for the better; or help do that
- Grow old without growing weary. Or maybe just stay young.
- Thank God for every day and do something with it
- Take good care of my parents even if they forget about me
- Make sure my parents get somewhat reimbursed for everything they invested in me
- Die having done a pretty good job. Leave the world slightly better than before.
- Make my parents proud
- Make God proud
- Start now.
I know I can do this and I know it’s all possible. Though there’s something about impossible that gives you some satisfaction of having done such impossible things. Though nothing here may seem impossible, it’s impossible til I do it. So I count myself as still slightly awesome.
"Invent the water-proof guitar for proper singing in the shower"
I shall buy one of these.
Oh you clever, clever child! You would write a poem.
Let's go run! ...Or walk? Maybe even hike! Together. I shall show up at your house one day after finals and we'll go.
Nice list! It seems like your life will be busy, yet exciting. Also, good job with the rhyming in the introduction.
Get it going
- Pass this class
- Move to Oregon
- Own my own house
- Get a tattoo
- Have a family
- Buy own husky
- Go to the Caribbean
- Have a huge bathroom
- Own my dream car
- Win big in Vegas
- Live next to high school friend
- Be a coach
- Win a championship with son
Some where in between
- Go sky diving
- Sit front row for a "big game"
- Climb a snowy mountain
- Meet a famous athlete
- Drive a dirt bike
- Walk to a different state
- Learn to do a front flip on a snowboard
- Go paintballing
- Join a poker tournament
- Beat a hot wing challenge
- Learn to shoot a sniper
- Own a penguin
- Create a family recipe
- Keep a made up family tradition going
- Keep a friendship with someone
- Keep my streak of not breaking a bone
- Keep all my teeth
- Accept death
My Bucket List
I want to...
1. Graduate high school, happy.
2. Go to the college that I want.
3. Get married, have some kids.
4. Go to Disney land ( I have never been)
5. Go skydiving
6. Deep sea scuba diving
7. Ride a horse
8. Become an architect
9. Design a house for my parents
10. Design a market for my dad’s business
11. Design Austen Au’s house
12. Get tazed
13. Invent something
14. Run a marathon
15. Travel the world
16. Fly a plane
17. Drive a boat
18. Eat something bazar
19. Swim with whales/ sharks/ dolphins
20. Build my own house
21. Save someone’s life
22. Buy a huge tortoise/turtle
23. Learn more than two languages
24. Own a ranch
25. Leave a mark on the world that symbolizes me
26. Touch my toes without bending my knees
27. Win the lottery
28. Go to Australia
30. Jump off a cliff naked into water
31. Travel somewhere in the world alone and meet new people on the way
32. Go to the North Pole
33. Learn how to play mozart on the piano
34. Ride in hot air ballon
35. Go see the Grand Canyon
36. Meet a famous person
37. Run with the bulls
38. Take archery lessons
39. Write a song
40. Live over 80 years
41. Make someone truly happy
42. Find the meaning of life
I love you all btw
Yeah, my uncle did it when he was younger.
Almost mauled to death.
But if you're serious.
TAKE ME WITH YOU PLEASE! Its going to be awesome!
HAHA I'll try not to! Haha I really want to it seems like it would be thrilling. When I do I'll give you a call:)
Dude! You need to go to Disneyland on senior ditch day!! Make sure you also go to both theme parks. Such a cool list, some of those things i want to do like getting tazed haha
Haha thanks Joyce! and yeah I still need to find a good day to go haha
My Bucket List
1. I want to go to England
2. I want to visit the Niagara Falls
3. I want to drive across the United States and Canada (road trip!)
4. I want to take a cruise to Hawaii
5. I want to visit Rome
1. I want to become an electrical engineer
2. I want to make it into the PGA Tour
3. I want to make at least 100k per year
4. I want to be able to retire comfortably at age 50
5. I want to with the US Open, Masters, PGA Championship, and the British Open in the same year
1. I want to have a 2 kids (1 boy and 1 girl) before the age of 35
2. I want to be alive to see my great-grandchildren
3. I want my family to live close enough so that I can drive to visit themselves
4. I want to be able to talk my family on a daily basis
5. I want to be able to support my parents, and in turn, I want my kids to be able to support me
1. I want to go skydiving
2. I want to go to outer space
3. I want to go to the moon
4. I want to be able to live on the moon
5. I want to learn Italian
6. I want to be able to sit at the 50-yard line at a Super Bowl
7. I want to invent a flying car
8. I want to learn to pilot an airplane
9. I want to do a back flip on a snowboard
10. I want to be able to carve on a double black diamond trail
11. I want to win the lottery
12. I want to win the jackpot at a slot machine
13. I want to dunk a basketball
14. I want to climb Mt. Everest
15. I want to drag race
16. I want to see the bottom of an ocean trench
17. I want to experience an earthquake in an open field
18. I want to sit court side at a Clippers (finals!) game
19. I want to learn how to drift
20. I want to meet Bear Grylls
21. I want to survive in the wild with Bear Grylls
22. I want to re-invent the Twinkie
23. I want to run a marathon
24. I want to swim the the English Channel
25. I want to cross the Bering Strait on foot
26. I want to create a video game
27. I want to climb across the Grand Canyon
28. I want to hold a world record for anything
29. I want to learn how to surf
30. I want to invent a new element
31. I want to live to 100
32. I want to see the turn of the century
33. I want to travel in time
34. I want to develop a new physics theory
35. I want to die happy
I'LL GO TO THAT CLIPPERS GAME WITH YOU ! so i can cross it off my bucketlist too (:
Dreams are what make us keep moving. Here's my goal of life.
- get accepted into the college I want
- make a lot more friends when I go to college
- live a good college life and study hard
- get a girlfriend if possible
- have my own music studio
- be able to pay for myself for every expense
- go to various different countries
- learn how to play piano
- learn how to cook
- learn how to drive a plane
- ride in submarines and explore the deep sea
- ride in a hot air balloon
- have a chance to act in drama
- have a chance to produce my own album
- meet Jay Chou in person
- beg Jay Chou to make me a song
- earn my first million by age of 35
- buy my parents whatever they want
- have two children
- ride in space shuttle
- travel to moon (mars if possible)
- buy a mansion for me and my family
- make my children learn Chinese
- learn at least two other languages
- make any one world record
- learn how to fix computer problems
- have vacation at least once per month
- use the rest 99% of my brain
- invent a thing that could help the world
- be able to see human migrate to other planets
- live to the age of 90
- have my grandchildren
- die peacefully
- have a funeral that attended by all my loved ones
-Live in a hotel for 6 months.
-Be able to afford to live in a hotel for 6 months.
-Eat whatever I want for those 6 months.
-Work out at the gym so I can eat whatever I want for 6 months.
-Keep in touch with my friends.
-Work my caboose off to work my dream job.
-Celebrate my 29th with tears of joy, not sadness.
-Find someone who makes me happy.
-Marry the one that makes me happy.
-Try to make my spouse as happy as they make me.
-Have a child with my special someone.
-Make dinner everyday for my two special people.
-Be there on my child's first day of school.
-Answer any and all questions my kid has for me.
-Try and be a cool mom.
-Fail miserably at being cool.
-Love my child with all my heart and soul.
-Try to help my kid with homework.
-Laugh because I realize I never was good at school anyways, but I'll try anyways because I don't want to give up for them.
-Cry when I watch them go off to college.
-They'll say they'll call home as much as they can. And I constantly wait for their call with my soulmate by my side.
-Continue to make dinner everyday.
-Have enough for early retirement.
-Start making a scrapbook of my life.
-Wondering where these 10 years went.
-Realize my 50's went by so quick because I was too happy to notice time go by.
-Look at my soulmate like the first day I saw them every time.
-Feel proud because I can still make my spouse and child smile from cheek to cheek.
-Trying not to brag to my friends that I still have both my original hips.
-Get hip surgery as soon as I brag about it.
-Put into an old folks home with my other half.
-Hold hands with them everyday, reminisce about our younger years.
-Still have a good memory.
-Have my child visit with their spouse and children.
-Spoil my grandchildren rotten.
-Hopefully, still have my other half with me.
-If not, die happy.
“For all sad words of tongue and pen/ The saddest are these: “It might have been!” – John Greenleaf Whittier
1. Climb a mountain, and look at the view from the top of it.
2. Write a book.
3. Eat at one of the best restaurants in the world.
4. Play every sport at least once.
5. Fully learn how to play the guitar.
6. Learn how to play the piano.
7. Learn how to play the saxophone.
8. Learn how to make a computer.
9. Learn how to build a house.
10. Travel to the biggest cities in the world.
11. Travel to the most beautiful places in the world.
12. Travel out of the country (and remember it unlike my trip to Korea so many years ago).
13. Travel to Hawaii.
14. Travel to New York on New Years Eve.
15 Make it out of the New Years Eve party alive.
16. Be a fire fighter.
17. Record a song.
18. Sing a song for more than 30 people.
19. Have a kid.
20. Learn how to fight.
21. Skydive (hopefully I don’t do something stupid with that one).
22. See the Northern Lights.
23. Go to a concert.
24. Learn 5 languages.
25. Save a house from burning down.
26. Return home after traveling.
27. Save a life.
28. Finish college.
29. Find a girl to marry
30. Get my bucket list to 100.
Things To Do Before I Die or The Bucket List for short.
-Visit Valve Headquarters in Kirkland, Washington
-Visit Rooster Teeth Studio in Austin, Texas
Skills I want to acquire
-Live Action Special Effects (Stunt explosions, etc.)
-Use 3DS Max professionally
-Use Autodesk Maya professionally
-Use Source FilmMaker
-Take the Zombie Survival Course offered on www.zombiesurvivalcourse.com
-Flying a private plane or helicopter
-Sailing a boat
-Engraving on weapons
-Synthesizing and remixing music
-Making durable, low budget DIY equipment
Things I Want To Eat
Things I Want To See
-Commercial Space Flight
-Outer Space Realty
-A Live Bo Burnham Show
-A Live Jeff Dunham Show
-All Time Low Concert
-It Lives, It Breathes Concert
-Imagine Dragons Concert
-In Flames Concert
-Take the Zombie Survival Course offered on www.zombiesurvivalcourse.com: So if there is a zombie attack, SAVE US ALL
Before I die, I want to…
1) Try all the Korean dishes
2) Try the puffer fish
3) Make my own spaghetti
4) Travel to Japan
5) Travel to Africa
6) Travel to Madagascar
7) Settle down in Seattle
Go to a shooting range
9) Ride a camel
10) Get a pet frog
11) Adopt a dog
12) Go through a haunted house without screaming
13) Learn to drive a car
14) Learn to ride a bicycle with no hands
15) Go on a Ferris Wheel
16) Drink a beer
17) Ride in a helicopter
18) Learn to do a magic trick…efficiently
19) Dance in a flash mob
20) Catch fireflies
21) Make a snowman
22) Make a snow angel in the snow
23) Start a snowball fight
24) Ride in a glass elevator
25) Run a marathon
26) Overcome my fears of bugs
27) Overcome my fears of heights
28) Get a tattoo…on my ankle
29) Lose weight
30) Show random kindness to strangers
31) Donate money to charities
32) Strike a conversation with a vagabond and listen to their story, then give them some life supplies and help them get back on track
33) Adopt a child
34) Go to a concert
35) Say hello to every patient in a hospital
36) Meet Ellen DeGeneres
37) Pass high school
38) Pass college with a degree
39) Walk a grandma or grandpa across the street
40) Participate in a charity
41) Get a well paying job
42) Buy a house for my mom
43) Get married
44) Make a family
I love how #8 is shoot and gun and it made that face.
But I really liked #32! and I've noticed how your mom has influenced you in your posts, so #42 was really considerate of you!
harhar.. that face was unintentional and thanks for the reply (it was a very nice of you to read through the list)!!
My Bucket List.
My adventure before I leave this world.
3. Corona Arch Swinging
5. Scuba diving
6. Go to the Louvre Museum
7. Make a tree house
8. Get the top room at the Bellagio
9. Drive on Autobahn
10. Drink all the Coca Cola from around the world
11. Go bungee jumping
12. Travel around the world
13. Get two German Shepherds, and name them James, and Tiffany
14. Go to a store wearing old clothes, ask what year it is, and run out saying, “IT WORKED”
15. Collect pins from all places around the world
16. Become a better public speaker
17. Learn to speak German, Russian, Mandarin, and French
18. Invest in stocks
19. Drive across America
20. Sit courtside in a basketball game
21. Catch a foul ball or a homerun
22. Learn to front flip
23. Study abroad
24. See the view from the top of Skytree
25. Learn how to surf
26. Learn to play a violin
27. Get used to motion sickness
28. Ride a horse
29. Hike to the top of Mt. Fuji
30. Attend the Olympic Games
There are more, but I cannot list them all…
My Bucket List
I want to…
-Learn to play the drums
-Learn to beat box
-Learn to play the guitar (in progress)
-Learn to breakdance
-Learn to cook
-Learn to create an animation
-Learn to dive
-Learn to shoot a gun
-Learn to ride a motorcycle
-Learn to BREATH and EAT fire
-Get a tattoo
-Go to an Anime Expo
-Go to a concert
-Go on a road trip with friends
-Go to Hawaii
-Go scuba diving at Hawaii
-Go to Antarctica to see penguins
-Go to Australia
-Go to a summer and winter Olympic opening ceremony
-Go to NYC for the New Year’s Eve Countdown
-Own a sports car
-Own a Shiba Inu
-Own a falcon
-Own a beach house
-Own a street motorcycle
-Fly in a hot air balloon
-Make a half-court shot during the basketball game
-Dunk a basketball
-Run a Marathon with a special someone
-Swim with sharks
-See the Northern lights
-Become a well-known You Tuber
-Rescue an animal
-Save a Life
-Make a Difference
If you need any help with anything in or out of that list, don't hesitate to ask, as I would gladly help to the best of my abilities.
My Bucket List
I plan to do one a year after high school, but for now I want to go on a East coast for my senior trip.
1. Sky Dive
2. Find a Job
3. Go watch the world cup in Brazil
4. Learn Spanish
5. Finish College
6. Take a euro trip for a month
7. Buy my own car
8. Run a 10k.
9. Run a half marathon
10. Run a marathon
11. Meet my special girl
12. Get married
13. Learn Jujitsu
14. Eat the hottest pepper
15. Attend La Tomatina, Valencia, Spain
16. Learn how to cook
17. Go to Australia for a month with wife
18. Start a family
19. Watch the 10 greatest American movies of all time
20. Teach my kid how to play soccer
21. Take the whole family to England for vacation and to watch Liverpool play
22. Build a Habitat for Humanity Home
23. Write a letter to each of your children telling them what you want them to know about your life and the lessons you’ve learned.
24. Go watch the Super Bowl
25. Go watch the Olympics
26. Go to Times Square on New Year’s Eve
27. Visit all the Wonders in the World
28. Visit every state in the United States
29. Be there for my kids birthdays up to 18
30. Send my kids off to college
31. Be a best man
32. Be at my kids weddings
33. Sing my favorite song to audience of people I don’t know
34. Throw a massive party
35. Do public speaking in front of a 1000 or more
36. Travel the amazon forest
37. Live in a different country for at least 6 months
38. Try to be a vegetarian for 30 days
39. Help someone in need
40. Learn how to fly
41. Eat 10 different food that I never eaten before
42. Set Foot On All Seven Continents
43. Skydive Over Mt. Everest in Nepal
44. Learn how to drive a stock car at Talladega Raceway
45. Family reunion with my brothers and parents and go on an adventure
46. Go on a camping trip with my friends
47. Attend Oktoberfest in Germany
48. Attend Euro cup finals
49. Attend El Classico
50. Attend MLS Cup
51. Take my wife anywhere she wants
52. Start a bucket list for my family and help them achieve some of their dreams
53. Start a non-profit foundation to help kids get off the streets and put them in sports
54. Die happy
Life is too short. I am going to live my life to the fullest.
This list will show far I can reach for my dreams, basically as much as I can imagine wanting to experience is my limit. We are the only ones who can hold ourselves down.
Go to a finals NBA game, deciding the new champions.
Hug a Gorilla, without dying.
Earn every achievement on the Xbox 360, for all the games I own.
Buy front row tickets to a Drake or The Weeknd concert.
Purchase stock, for any company that supports technology.
Earn a Master’s Degree in Biochemistry.
Work for LAPD, as a forensic scientist.
Meet LeBron Raymone James, Miami Heat MVP.
Meet Aubrey “Drake” Graham.
Meet Michael Jordan.
Meet my maker.
Eat at most expensive restaurant in the world.
Eat the largest gummy bear in the world.
Reach the age of 30, without owning/have owned a single iPhone.
Own a Lamborghini, a black Sesto Elemento.
Reach the age of 45, without crashing a single vehicle.
Domesticate a tiger, without having it ever break loose.
Raise 2 children, daughter and son only preferred.
Buy my kids exactly what they want for Christmas, at last 5 times.
Reach the Age of 21, with a six pack of abs.
Meet a 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2.
Help the people I want to meet with one largely important cause.
Write a song for an award winning singer.
Win an award, granted to me by a respected group of people.
Gamble and Win once at every card game in Vegas.
Start a business.
Create and sell a product.
Solve a single crime, as a forensic scientist.
Discover 15 pieces of evidence, as a forensic scientist.
Enjoy a drink with a billionaire.
Ride a jet ski, and launch off a ramp with it.
Get bitten by a poisonous animal and live.
Climb up to 15,000 feet on Mount Everest.
Climb to the top of Gangkhar Puensum, which is the highest unclimbed mountain in the world.
Sail a boat in the Caribbean.
Shoot a high powered rifle at a shooting range or an appropriate target.
Build a house.
Ride every single roller coaster in California.
Surf a wave in Hawaii, without falling.
Travel to all 7 continents.
Adopt a penguin, in any way I can.
Act in a blockbuster film, a small scene is okay.
Attend the Olympics, to watch USA win a gold medal.
Travel into Space.
Live long enough to watch my kids attain their career goals.
Finish my life feeling happy, accomplished and without a regret.
Save a life, that is in fatal danger.
There is of course more but these are the things that I truly wish to experience in my life before, I kick the bucket.
I forgot the number 1 goal of mine which is
SKYDIVE WHILE DOING SOMETHING EXHILARATING IN MID- AIR.
1. Make a bucket list
2. Sky dive
3. Go to Paris
4. Go to japan
5. Drive my dream car
6. Always stay fit
8. Save to life
9. Make a random person day
10. Do something heroic
11. Make a difference
12. Go to Africa
13. Fly a plane
14. own a boat
15. Get a motorcycles license
16. Make something by hand
17. Live long enough to see a hover car
18. Go scuba diving
19. Go zip lining
20. Visit my home country
21. Meet my dream girl
22. Own a house
23. Make that house my home
24. Have two kids
25. Be a hero in my kids eyes
26. Always be there for the people that need it
27. Own nice watch
28. Ride an elephant
29. Follow my dream
30. See my kids be successful
31. go to space(alternative by weightless for a few minutes)
32. watch the bucket list
33. watch an opera
34. treat a homeless man out to eat
35. become a police officer
36. rank up
37. live long
38. live happy
39. have good friends till the end
40. help other people with their bucket list
41. always own an Xbox
42. own a monkey
43. go to a football game
44. go to a basketball game
45. die with no regrets
46. always add to my bucket list
47. live life to its fullest, then live it again the next day
1. Visit the Church of Scientology(It looks really cool I’d love to see the inside)
2. Attend a public LAN even with my friends
3. Go hiking!
4. Go scuba-diving
5. Go to Korea(Hopefully South Korea...)
6. Go airgliding!
7. Learn to play guitar
8. Bungee jump
9. Play and beat Kingdom Hearts 3(provided they actually make the game)
10. Learn how to surf
11. Learn how to ice skate
12. Visit Europe
13. Build my own computer and continue to maintain and upgrade it as the years pass
14. Eat frog legs
15. Go to Canada and buy some of their bacon.
16. Learn to snowboard/ski
17. Get a dog
18. Buy a telescope and USE it
19. Start biking again
20. Visit Dubai
21. Watch Les Miserables again
22. Learn to drive stick shift cars
23. MC for an event
24. Go to a shooting range
25. Become better at FPS games
Not so Easy
1. Attend a Joe Hisaishi concert(He composed the music for Spirited Away)
2. Pilot a jet
3. Live a productive life
4. Get married
5. Have kids
6. Actually get GOOD at chess(I kind of suck)
7. Have the guts to sing for someone(SOLO)
8. Invent something that contributes to modern society
9. Compose a piece of music
10. Own a house
11. Build an igloo(I seriously don’t know how they manage not collapse)
12. Not screw up during show choir competition
13. Learn Japanese(I’m taking Spanish right now)
14. Stay in shape for the rest of my life
15. Do a backflip
16. Stop thinking about the past and look to the future
Near Impossible(Well, at least for me)
1. Wrestle a bear and survive(Putin has inspired me. MANPOWER)
2. Own an island(I can dream right?)
3. Create a cure for the common cold
I thought it was really original and interesting that you organized your list by difficulty.
You know how to ice skate
We shall rock the competition
Frog legs taste like chicken
Average island will only cost you 30 grand (according to airwickc)
Teach me how to become fat
I want accomplish as much as possible so I can feel as though I lived my life with no regrets.
-Visit my friend in Japan
-Learn Japanese from my grandma
-Listen to her childhood stories
-Learn to cook
-Learn to play Für Elise on the piano
-Learn to play the drums
-Learn how to ride my bike with no hands
-Take surfing lessons
-Make a cake out scratch
-Eat frog legs
-Finish my scrapbook
-Face what I fear most
-Catch up on reading
-Watch every movie and T.V. show that Joseph Gordon Levitt was in
-Get a picture with him
-Go on road trips with friends
-Get a tattoo
-Go scuba diving with sharks
-Go to an AFI or Muse concert
-Go to high school reunion
-Spend more time with my dad
- Remember to enjoy life
-Keep in touch with friends
-Be more open
-Be in the Guinness world record
-Take my friend to go see snow for the first time
-Travel to France, Argentina, Africa, Russia, China and Alaska
-Design a building like my grandfather
-Own a house
-Own a grey cat and a golden retriever
-Have 2 or 3 kids
-Sit in a rocking chair next to best friend and reminisce about the past
Things I must do before I die.
Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Get into college
- Pass my classes
- Graduate college
- Go to graduate school
-Send email to all fair trade organization until I get accepted
- Learn to drive
-Donate blood for a blood drive
-To find a perfect man like my dad
-To know how to define love
-To work in Ten Thousand villages store headquarters in Pennsylvania
-Be part of Fair trade USA headquarters in san Francisco
-to go to prom with a date
-to get married
-to have 3 kids
-to go visit grandfather every month until I die
-to go to Korea on March 2013 and be proud of myself to my elementary school friends
-learn how to keep good friends
-learn what kind of people are trying to harm me/use me
-to travel Europe/Asia with Ha siblings
- Bungee jump
-to shave my hair
-to go live in a temple for a year
- Get laser eye surgery
-meet Matt Warning, global development econ Professor in University of Puget Sound
- Learn archery
- Be in a flash mob.
-learn to dance
-learn how not to become directionally challenged
-to live happily ever after
Get eye surgery? I want to get that, but I am not sure where to go get it because it is expensive and kind of dangerous too.
Dom De Guz’s Bucket List of Awesomeness
I know I won’t get all of these done, but I plan to accomplishing as many as I can before I move on
1.Massive dodgeball fight
2.Massive paintball fight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_z2CA-o13U&list=LLQeBNbqytwUeELT2oy_dVUQ)
3.Rope swing in a canyon
5.Use a water jet pack in the Miami beach
7.Blow up a car
8.Dress up as an assassin from Assassin’s Creed and parkour through a large city
9.Bungee jump off of the Golden Gate Bridge
10.Drive through an urban neighborhood at 3 a.m while playing loud music
11.Race through a city with other people in light cycles
12.Go 88 mph in a DeLorean, screaming “DOC!!! WE GOTTA GO BACK!!!”
13.Drive off one of those trucks with ramps on it in a motorcycle
14.Dress up as Slenderman and scare people at night
15.Bumper cars but with trucks
1.A house with a fallout/zombie bunker
2.A replica Portal gun
4.A replica of the armor from Halo
5.A bunny ranch
6.All of the nintendo gaming systems
1.The Olympics at least once
5.Tallest building in the world (and then drop coins from above)
7.A shooting star with my significant other
1.Learn how to speak another language
2.Learn how to fight a bear
3.Learn how to ice climb
4.Learn how to fly a plane
5.Learn how to ride a bike
6.Teach my drumming skills to my children
7.Learn how to ride a motorcycle
8.Learn how to ski
9.Learn how to not be awkward
10.Learn how to treat a flesh wound
11.Learn how to make a bow out of scratch
12.Learn how to survive in the wilderness
Family and Friends:
1.Keep in touch with my best friends and meet up again after 20 years of so
2.Get married, have children
3.Witness my kid’s accomplish their goal
4.Build a treehouse for my kids
5.Restore an old car with my dad
1.Make an original meme
2.Take part in a fight scene
3.Build a computer by myself
4.Record a playthrough of the Mass Effect series and post it on youtube
5.Meet the man who voiced all of the old movie trailers
6.Make something amazing in Minecraft.
7.Make my hairstyle a mohawk
8.Complete a marathon
Your OWN category was by farrrrrr the coolest set of goals I read on this blog! When you get the zombie bunker please tell me where it is. I will help the survivors.
Your OWN category was by farrrrrr the coolest set of goals I read on this blog! When you get the zombie bunker please tell me where it is. I will help the survivors.
I like how many of your goals are unique. It seems like you will have an exciting and interesting future. Good luck with your goals!
Good luck to me.
1. Go to a concert for The Black Keys.
2. Go to a concert for Foster the People.
3. Buy all my favorite CD’s.
4. Travel through as many European countries as possible.
5. Get a cat, maybe two.
6. Learn a few languages (not quite sure which yet).
7. Drink Thai tea from Thailand.
8. Eat sushi made in Japan.
9. Visit the city of Corsicana.
10. Learn to write more neatly.
11. Live in the countryside for a few years; it would be cool if it were a Hobbit Hole.
12. Hug a bear.
13. Go on a really long hike in one of those photogenic mountains that people take photos of.
14. Drink coffee at cute coffee shops.
15. Fill a bookcase top to bottom.
16. Expand my notebook collection to twenty.
17. Get a Moleskin notebook to fill up with thoughts and little drawings.
18. Find my own drawing style.
19. Buy a cute house and paint it purple.
20. Buy a cute house, paint all the rooms in pretty colors, and maybe draw on some of them.
21. Watch every Studio Ghibli film a few times over.
22. Fill my music library up with the greatest stuff ever.
23. Tie-dye DIY a shirt.
24. Live in Seattle in a cool high-rise apartment.
25. Play in the snow.
26. Fall in love.
27. Sleep and wake up completely refreshed.
28. Visit Australia and find some wombats.
29. Get over my fear of dogs.
30. Go to New Guinea and find some cool birds-of-paradise.
31. Become a nurse.
32. Star-gaze with my significant other.
33. Explore a forest.
34. Go to an art exhibition.
35. Visit Valve Studios.
36. Bake cookies without burning them all.
37. Build a huge home for my turtle.
38. Eat Canadian bacon.
39. Make cool DIY wall arts.
40. Start a scrapbook.
41. Go to a shooting range.
42. Pass calculus.
43. Learn how to drive without almost running people and things over.
44. Memorize the lyrics to some of my favorite songs.
45. Live a long life.
I really like your list, they sound like something you would do.
Good luck on hugging that bear...
The bear hugging. LOL.
As for the driving one, I forgot to add that to my bucket list too. heh.
Music and other talents:
-Continue all the instruments I am currently learning
-Master guitar (acoustic and electric), piano, and bass
-Start learning harmonica, brass and woodwind instruments, and drum
-Continue adding along to my collection of instrument
-Perform in a band or solo for a large audience
-Compose and record a song
-Sing a G5 comfortably, increase vocal range
-Sing a duet
-Teach children music
Sports and other activities:
-Play billiards, ping pong, and tennis at a club level
-Revisit sports I stopped practicing: basketball, dodgeball, ultimate, volleyball
-Be able to play all sports at an adequate level
-Start rollerskating again and learn how to slalom
-Start supporting mangakas by buying their work
-Read all the manga's I've been meaning to
-Meet the celebrities of my childhood and present
-Prove parents with a luxurious life
-Revisit Chinese and relearn how to write and read
-Become fluent in Japanese
-Learn how to speak Taiwanese (pretty frustrated that I can only understand Taiwanese)
-Get married and raise a family
-Graduate with a master’s degree in electrical engineering, maybe a minor/double major in computer engineering or music
-Design and improve the efficiency of electrics, yet to decide in which specific field
-Work with computers or robots
-Play in a symphony orchestra
-2k Elo please
-Get back into TF2 scrims
-Get back into Super Smash Bros.
-Master the soldier in Tribes, consistent blue plate specials please
-Virtual Reality Gaming (Oculus Rift), Link Start
-Travel around and experience English, French, Japanese, and Korean culture
-Start to visit Taiwan more
-Go on a cruise
-Travel to Alaska and Australia
-See an aurora
-Visit major tourist sites in U.S. around the east coast
Pretty much just anything in these few categories
Things I hopefully get done soon
Be more social to new people
Make more non Asian friends
Graduate and get into a college
Get a job
Be less picky
Go to Las Vegas with good friends after I turn 21
Revisit Hong Kong
Have a better sleeping schedule
Go to a concert of an artist that I really love
Learn to speak better Spanish
Find out if being blonde really makes life more fun
Learn Korean and hopefully Japanese too
Travel to Australia, Europe, Japan, and Korea
Get a decent paying job
Have a house
Splurge on something during my mid life crisis
Before I die
Make sure my assets are safe (will)
Go to somewhere that’s snowing
Overcome my fear of heights
Look back at my life and be happy
All around thing
Always keep in touch with close friends
Most important thing
Find my significant other if I have one and get married
Below is my bucket list that I have created over the past several months after attending this very class. I except myself to do the very best to accomplish as many things possible. I will not be surprised if my bucket list expands over the course of this next semester, college, and beyond. Well, here goes:
Places to Visit
1. Go to NYC on New Year’s Eve
2. Travel to Europe
3. Go to India on Diwali
4. Visit a place on every single continent
5. Travel to the moon
6. Go to China
7. Go the 2016 Olympics
Things to Do
8. Go bungee jumping
9. Learn how to ski and snowboard
10. Go on a rollercoaster
11. Play in US Open – Tennis
12. Run in a marathon
13. Participate in a triathlon
14. Participate in the Olympics
15. Be an actor in James Bond Series/ Dynasty
16. Play for the Indian Cricket Team
17. Meet Mark Cuban
18. Run a company
19. Build software
20. Own a sports team
21. Visit the president
22. Own my own hotel in Las Vegas
23. Have my company in the stock market
24. Be one of the 5 sharks on Shark Tank
25. Have a biography written about me
26. Build an Android Software
27. Buy house for parents and me
28. Have a high school reunion in twenty years
29. Get married and have children
30. Get undergrad and grad degree
31. Learn two more languages
32. Become ambidextrous
33. Become a grandfather
Most Importantly: Continue this list
Forgot to copy down these three things for Places to Visit
Climb Mount Everest
Hike the entire Grand Canyon
Travel to every state in the US
I mostly organized these into categories, three of which we all know, but two are also relevant things, in my opinion, that we need to do in order to live! Luckily, I've already had a bucket list since I was young. Some has been done already, and aren't included, and it now has been updated after a weekend of thinking.
-do the 30 hour famine
-eat a traditional dish from a country that only their natives know about (any country)
-catch/grow my own food and make a full meal from it
-be able to eat spicy food without having to drink almost a gallon of water
-attend Mardi Gras
-eat a sea urchin
-to shop until I drop
-To travel to all 7 wonders of the world
-to travel to all countries of South East Asia
-go back to Vietnam to visit my family
-travel to every state (16/50 done!)
-visit the Louvre
-Climb to the top of a mountain
-Then scream at the top of my lungs on top of it
-run a marathon
-finish a chapstick/lipgloss(technically moving...?)
-learn Japanese and Korean
-Dance in a flash mob
-overcome my fear of heights
-learn how to surf
-drive stick shift
-be a US senator
-make a thousand paper stars
-plant a tree
-get a tattoo
-and a second piercing
-get a navel piercing
-make a portfolio of all of my photos
-make a mural with chalk
-then accept that all that work will be gone
-shave one side of my head
-to love myself
-be comfortable with my body
-throw away all of my makeup
-go on a blind date
-have someone say that I inspired them
-change a stranger’s life
-write a love letter
-and then deliver it
-find something that someone threw away and keep it for myself (thrift shops!)
-kiss under a mistletoe
-kiss on new year’s day
Eat. Move. Learn. Create. Love.
Getting drunk shouldn't be a goal but i had to point out how funny it was reading. But I guess you are showing that living even means also doing bad thing
1. Learn to play an instrument
2. Meet new people
3. Be more confident
4. Try to do one act of kindness a day
5. Talk to someone less fortunate than myself and see what I can do to help
6. Learn another language
7. Travel to Japan
8. Learn to draw well
9. Buy a painting
10. Go running more often
13. Bungie Jump
14. Laugh more
15. Be more open with others
16. Go to the Phillipines
17. Have more fun
18. Go on a Roadtrip, preferably with a significant other
19. Go on a Cruise
20. Eat REAL fresh Sushi
21. Be a better person
22. Work on my Claustrophobia
23. Pet a: Monkey
25. Tasmanian Devil
26. Own a house
27. Get married
28. Have kids
29. Have grand children
30. Live to 90
Make my bucket list longer.
Over the past few months I have learned a lot from Mr. Feraco’s teachings. They stretched my viewpoints on the world around me and what life means to us as individuals. I have a greater respect and appreciation for life. My bucket list is a set of goals that change according to my experience over time.
Go to a Comedy Central Roast
Clubbing every weekend
-Things To Do
Parachute of Empire State Building
Reach a million subscribers on YouTube
Build a super gaming computer
Live in Japan for a year or two
Innovate a robot that revolutionizes technology
Stay awake for a week straight
Meet LeBron James
Join a band
Run a Marathon for charity
Learn how to fly a plane
Learn how to write like Mr. Feraco
Write a novel
Become a bodybuilder
Buy a car
Work at Blizzard or Seinnheiser
Finish my master thesis
Learn how to edit movies, videos, etc
Star in a movie
Pass Mr. Feraco’s class
Learn how to play the drums
Build a house
Reach age 40
Marry Ariana Grande
Shoot a Barret 50 Cal.
Save lives in Africa
Graduate from a University
Get an annual salary of at least 100k
Win a Nobel Prize
Kim’s Bucket List
+ I would like to visit Spain, fall in love through a romantic song on the dance floor.
+ Go undercover to North Korea and see how life is over there.
+Climb Mount Everest and hear God's voice.
+ Visit the Vatican and see where St. Peter the first Pope is buried.
+ Visit and take a little piece of wall rock from Rome’s Coliseum.
+ Visit Sydney Australia’s Opera House and witnesses the epic sound coming from the orchestra.
+ Visit Fuji Islands and encounter the wild.
+ Visit Paris and take a picture in front of Paris’s tower.
+ Visit Orlando’s Disney Land.
+ Go back to Cabos San Lucas again.
+ Visit a Pub and drink at 21!
+ See a Boston Red Socks Game.
+ Celebrate New Years at Madison Square Garden.
+ Visit Africa and ride on an elephant.
+ Visit Cuba and bask in the sun.
+ Visit Puerto Rico and see all the ugly sharks.
+ Swim in the clearest water on earth.
+ I would like to taste my own worst enemy….Shark!
+ Eat the most delicious chocolate in the world.
+ All you can eat dumplings!
+ Try Spaniard Food.
+ Eat Home made Cuban Food.
+ The best Sushi roll.
+ I would like to learn how to make dumplings.
+ Learn how to dance flamenco.
+ Learn how to be my own lawyer and WIN!
+ Learn how to conduct an orchestra.
+ Learn to make a hut out of twigs and sticks.
+ Learn to drive stick shift and drift.
A MUST DO
+ Graduate from Arcadia High School and receive my shiny most deserved diploma.
+ Do an iron man.
+ Be on the Olympic Water Polo Team.
+ Graduate from a University with a Masters in Psychology/Social work.
+ Have my own practice.
+ Help out my parents in what ever they may need financially.
+ Own a Mustang to call mine.
+ Find that lucky husband haha
+ Have only one marriage
+ Buy a house
+ Have 3 kids. No Surprises.
+ Raise them with discipline (spanky, spanky) and not with golden stars.
+ Go race car driving with my dad.
+ Get my whole back and rib cage tattooed.
+ Play the lottery.
+ See my brother reach success.
+ See my mother and father proud of me.
And my list just keeps adding on and on.
My bucket list is as follows in no particular order of superiority whatsoever
1. Learn to dance
2. Learn to speak Italian
3. Learn to sing better
4. Learn to write better
5. Learn to edit better
6. Learn to film better
7. Travel to Italy
9. Buy a Red Scarlet (professional movie camera)
10. Direct a movie
11. Meet Steven Spielberg, George Romero, Robert Zemeckis, Freddie Wong, and Quentin Tarantino (and not George Lucas. He’s a punk)
12. Learn vfx (visual effects) better
13. Travel to Washington D.C.
14. Rewatch Chuck, How I Met Your Mother, and Walking
Dead (when finished)
15. Watch a movie being made
16. Get Youtube Famous
17. Graduate Chapmen with a Film Degree
18. Get world famous
19. Win an Oscar
20. Get Married
21. Have children
22. When older, become film teacher
23. Build a better computer
24. Own a wide variety of camera lenses
25. Obtain film friends in college (so I can talk film nerd with them)
AND HOWIMETYOURMOTHER. yes, good sir.
excellent taste. My list is also not in any particular order, so, well.. high-five and brofist.
I think probably the best way to organize my bucket list is simply the way Mr. Feraco got inspired.
So without further ado.
Freshly squeezed milk
Kangaroo (I know its sad, but let's be real. THEY DON'T JUMP BACKWARDS)
ALL THE CHEESES. (Impractical, but hey. One can dream right?)
Fried twinkes. (CAN ANYONE HELP ME?!)
Fried green tomatoes
The Chocopologie made by Knipschildt. (2,600 $ per pound!)
Bulls testicles...just to try. You know, bragging rights.
Birds nest soup
New Zealand (LOTR)
All of Europe
South America (Brazil)
Try to see all the man made "Wonders of the world"
How to be a better dancer
Shoot perfect bulls eye more than once
How to cook
How to type faster
How to start a fire in the wild (NOT IN THAT WAY. LIKE TO SURVIVE.)
How to jackknife (Martial Arts kick)
How to be a better magician
How to teach music to others
How to play another instrument
How to skydive
How to direct a movie
How to Dj.
There are minimal number of things that I have accomplished in my life that I define as great. However when I look back at my life more closely, there are actually a lot of things I have had the opportunity to do that many people haven’t got a chance to do in their whole lives. For example, leaving the state or better yet the country. So many people wonder what the world outside they live can offer them, but really never get the chance to find out. I am blessed enough to know what that feels like. Some of the things that I considered minor that I have accomplished already in my seventeen years of life are, get a home run playing baseball, enjoy visiting various theme parks such as Disneyland so many times, drive an ATV, have a father and mother who love me, audition for a commercials, and so much more.
There are other things I intend to do in my life that I haven’t got the chance to accomplish yet, but I am definitely looking forward to do so the future. These things range from the insane to the smallest of accomplishments. \ I will be listing my top 40 from least to greatest starting off with,
1. Get my driver license.
2. Own a Ford Mustang
3. Go to Azusa Pacific University.
4. Go swimming with the dolphins.
5. Go skydiving.
6. Be in at least one major motion picture.
7. Find love then marry her.
8. Meet Eminem.
9. Become an actor.
10. Give back to my parents so they don’t ever have to work again.
11. Learn how to play a musical instrument.
12. Go on a cruise.
13. Go on vacation to Miami.
14. Become remembered for something really great.
15. Compose a song or a rap.
16. Learn how to cook.
17. Become a stronger Christian.
18. Give back more to my community and to the world we live in.
19. Learn how to shoot a gun.
20. Spend New Years Eve in New York.
21. Get my ears pierced.
22. Go to a Drive in Theater.
23. Learn how to speak Filipino.
24. Become more self reliable.
25. Become a less picky eater.
26. Own a monkey.
27. Learn how to box.
28. Gain a lot more weight.
29. Become less lazy and more outgoing.
30. Learn how to become more independent before I go to college.
31. Learn how to ride a skateboard.
32. Throw a party but not at my own house.
33. Become closer to my cousins in the Philippines.
34. Find out what love really is.
35. Want to Live to be 90 years old.
36. Have a big wedding with all my family including my family from the Philippines
37. Own as many dogs as I can.
38. Volunteer at the hospital to make at least one person happy.
39. Take better care of myself so I can live long.
40. Fly first class in an airplane.
There are probably things I have left out of my list that I haven’t thought of yet and I know there is but that is all I could think of at the moment. I hope to accomplish all of these before the day I die. If I don’t, I know I will for the rest of my life regret it.
A glimpse at my very long bucket list.
M ake God, and my parents, proud of the life I’ve lived
I mpact a life in a great way
C age diving in South Africa. Yes… with sharks.
H ave a job at Disneyland for a summer.
E at at every restaurant that’s been on “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives”
L earn karate.
S ummer Olympics. Attend one in person! And a World Cup finals game too.
O wn a bakery/cafe
U nite… well, re-unite with my best friends and live in the same general area for a bit.
I would love to break my habit of procrastination! I don’t know why I haven’t learned my lesson yet.
S tay in some sort of decent shape for the rest of my life
A dopt a child or 2. And have a couple kids of my own too.
‘ S pontaneously go to the airport, buy a ticket for the next available flight, and have an adventure!
B ali. I’ve always wanted to own a villa there.
U hm I’m stuck, so I’m going to cheat. Spend more time with my grandpa—possibly learn to play golf.
C omplete a 5K… or 2… or 3 for fun! (Foam run, mud run, color run, electric run, etc.)
K now how to drive stick shift smoothly—without stalling the car a bunch of times.
E arn my pilot’s license.
T ravel the world. (Dubai, Israel, New Zealand, Greece, Brazil, the Netherlands, and many more…)
L ive in at least 3 other countries. And pick up 3 other languages while I’m at it!
I mprove on myself every single day. Make every day count.
S end a letter to a random address and see if they write back.
T ake apart a car… And then restore it.
love the acrostic poem idea. very creative (:
obviously i could help you with the golf thing. LOL.
1. graduate high school
2. graduate college
3. travel the world for a year
4. become fluent in a second language
5. go skydiving over Aruba
6. go pro in an extreme sport
7. become famous
8. learn how to read brail
9. learn how to breakdance
10. get a tattoo
11. build a motorcycle and car
12. change a persons life
13. get married
14. have 3 kids
15. become wealthy
16. repay my parents for all they have done
17. learn to drift a car
18. backflip a dirtbike
19. climb Mt. Everest
20. go deep sea diving
21. participate in an eating contest
22. be featured on Fuel TV
23. learn to play piano
24. discover a cure
25. live to be 100
26. cook for my wife
27. dj a massive party
28. host a party that can not be topped
29. fly a helicopter
30. go to space
1. Go to Dubai, Go to Japan, Go to Empire State Building, Go to Hawaii and all the islands, Go to Hershey Chocolate Factory, Go to all the Disney’s in the world, Go to New York Fashion Week, Learn to play chess.. well.. or better..., Learn to play poker.. better, Learn to play pool, Learn to perform magic tricks, Learn to solve Rubik Cube, Learn to make jewelry, Learn to write calligraphy, Learn to knit, Learn to sew.. better, Learn to play the guitar, Make and design a complete outfit from head to toe, Make a scrapbook, Make stained class windows, Become a wine connoisseur, Go on a picnic date , Discover my life’s purpose, Figure out my priorities, Learn time management, Go on a shopping spree with no limit :’), Become an art collector, Own a beach house, Get married, Have a large family, Live in New York, Live in Europe, Design my own home! (with help of course) , Get a henna tattoo, Travel with friends, Spend a year or a few to travel around the world.., Take a lot of tourist pictures while traveling, Learn how to mind read, Let go of a floating lantern, Attend a masquerade, Spend New Year’s eve in Times Square, Go to a drive-in movie, Go on a cruise, Visit Japan during Cherry Blossom Festival, Explore ice caves, View Northern Lights, Reduce sugar intake..................., Learn to lucid dream, Learn how to interpret dreams, Go stargazing, Go paint balling, See Niagara Falls, Ride in a gondola in Venice , Sleep under the stars, Receive a love letter from someone I love, Write a love letter to someone I love, Shoot a gun, Kiss someone at midnight on New Year’s, Be completely happy, Stay awake to watch sunrise and sunset, Swim under a waterfall, Learn to surf, Have an elephant draw/paint me a picture, Ride a horse, Watch the sunrise on the beach, See a shooting star, Send a message in a bottle, Have a beach bonfire, take an underwater photograph, Hold a tiger cub, Visit Galapagos Islands, Visit Bali, Go cloud watching, Learn to dance, Build a sandcastle, Make cookies from scratch, Receive flowers for no reason, Raise a bunny, Raise a cat, Do one of those 365 picture blog things, Sticky note a car, Light fireworks, Visit an aquarium, Fly a kite, Plan and enjoy a party, Go to a water park, Make soda pops, Take a cooking class, See a meteor shower, Have a candle lit dinner, Have breakfast in bed, Watch movies in bed for a whole day, Learn to juggle, Visit a butterfly garden, Attend midnight screening of a movie, Be a bridesmaid, Kiss under the mistletoe, Go blonde, Invent something, Learn how to decorate cakes, 100. Learn how to drive a stick-shift
Explore the unknown
Exceed my family’s expectations for me
Exceed my own expectations
Pursue only the things I truly enjoy doing
Invent something useful for the world
Give more than I receive
Be a walking example of my own words
Say everything that I want to say
Find the perfect balance between independence and
Understand my freedom
Yet know when to restrict myself
Become an essential piece to other hearts
Learn to appreciate what I have, but also strive for more
Put my talents to their greatest uses
Feel genuinely proud of my accomplishments
Find the subtle beauties that the world has to offer
Think of life as somewhat of a journey of self-discovery
I intentionally make each “bullet point” extremely vague because in my life I don’t particularly want to have a specific checklist. If I were to fail to accomplish any one item, I don’t want to have to feel burdened or regretful. I allow myself a wide range of options for each goal, and in order to achieve such goals, I guess I simultaneously have to force myself to wisely evaluate the choices I have in life.
Discover the undiscovered
Experience the unexperienced
Live the life
“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” — Lao Tzu
- Hong Kong
- New York
- Tianya Haijiao
- Heaven's Gate
- Red Seabeach
- Danxia Mountains
- Shaolin Temples
“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
- Bungee Jump
- Go Parasailing
- Sleep on the beach
- Watch the sunrise
- Watch the sun set
- Hot air balloon ride
- Run a marathon
- Learn archery
- Yacht outing
- Eat a live scorpion
- Meet my favorite actor and actress
- Watch the filming of a movie/show
- Be in a movie/show
- Learn piano
- Write a book
- Humanitarian volunteering overseas
- Lantern Festival
- Learn Taichi
- Be a monk for a month
- Open a bakery
"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.” ― Buddha
To Make My Life
- Pet golden retriever
- A good career
- Make good money
- Buy a house for my parents
- Take care of my parents at old age
- Be a good son
- Live in Hong Kong
- Design my house
- Find my other half and get married
- Have children
- Be a good husband
- Be a good father
- Be a grandfather
- Retire to my bakery
- Take every opportunity
- Make a difference
- Become a better me
- Cherish every moment
- Make memories with loved ones
- Leave no important words unsaid
- Live my life with no regrets
Be a monk for a month huh? Very interesting. That's cool though! And running a marathon? Let me know when you do that! I'll totally go celebrate with you afterwards.
Wow! I thought you were going to say, "I'll run a marathon with you", but no. How disappointing, but sure we can pig out! Haha.
Haha! Me? Run a marathon? Maybe after I get a knee replacement or something! Either that or right before? Then I could just completely kill them. Hmmm... maybe I WILL run a marathon with you one day after all. You make for a good running partner! I know that much. Always making me sprint faster than I was planning otherwise. We shall see what the future holds! If all else fails, pigging out for sure though.
LET'S DO IT! I say we backpack across europe and just eat good food! We can make a video about it too! Haha.
I put that I want to live with monks for months too. I see you have the same taste as I do too.
Things to learn:
Places to Visit
Things to do
Climb an 8000m mountain
Write a book
Make a fortune doing weird things
Eat a lot of sushi
Party at Vegas
Play virtual reality
Have a big family
So it’s come to this. This is the last thing that is asked of me before I leave this class… probably for good. I’ll just say this: it’s been one hell of a ride. I’ve really enjoyed it. Really.
So I thought everyone would like to be their own superheroes in a sense, or at least have abilities and superpowers to really call their own. So, without further to do…
Here’s to death. Cheers.
I would like to have the ability to warm the shoulder, calm the mind, and comfort the soul.
I would like to have the ability to stand my ground in the face of an unbeatable adversary.
I would like to have the ability to pass my knowledge onto my own tiny baby pretty ones.
I would like to have the ability to soar without plane, dive without boat, ride without car.
I would like to have the ability to relieve worry, stress, guilt, grief, anger, sadness.
I would like to have the ability to overcome even the deepest and darkest of fears.
I would like to have the ability to inspire and influence even the most devoted.
I would like to have the ability to heal wounds and defend those who matter.
I would like to have the ability to see the world in its entire beauty and awe.
I would like to have the ability to penetrate even the thickest of minds.
I would like to have the ability to face consequences with no regret.
I would like to have the ability to serenade one who hates music.
I would like to have the ability to control the dark side of me.
I would like to have the ability to cheat death even in death.
I would like to have the ability to read people’s emotions.
I would like to have the ability to satisfy and be satisfied.
I would like to have the ability to understand and fulfill.
I would like to have the ability to make others believers.
I would like to have the ability to peek behind the veil.
I would like to have the ability to be a good listener.
I would like to have the ability to create happiness.
I would like to have the ability to fix my mistakes.
I would like to have the ability to earn respect.
I would like to have the ability to earn trust.
I would like to have the ability to love.
1. Make a bucket list
2. Sky dive
3. Go to Paris
4. Go to japan
5. Drive my dream car
6. Always stay fit
8. Save to life
9. Make a random person day
10. Do something heroic
11. Make a difference
12. Go to Africa
13. Fly a plane
14. own a boat
15. Get a motorcycles license
16. Make something by hand
17. Live long enough to see a hover car
18. Go scuba diving
19. Go zip lining
20. Visit my home country
21. Meet my dream girl
22. Own a house
23. Make that house my home
24. Have two kids
25. Be a hero in my kids eyes
26. Always be there for the people that need it
27. Own nice watch
28. Ride an elephant
29. Follow my dream
30. See my kids be successful
31. go to space(alternative by weightless for a few minutes)
32. watch the bucket list
33. watch an opera
34. treat a homeless man out to eat
35. become a police officer
36. rank up
37. live long
38. live happy
39. have good friends till the end
40. help other people with their bucket list
41. always own an Xbox
42. own a monkey
43. go to a football game
44. go to a basketball game
45. die with no regrets
46. always add to my bucket list
47. live life to its fullest, then live it again the next day
My Bucket List
I honestly feel that I’m a bit to young to be making one of these. Who knows what I will begin to enjoy when I’m older that I hate now. But I guess we all have to start sometimes.
What I want to do/see/experience:
1. Graduate from both high school and college
2. Eat anything I can that won't kill me
3. Visit Paris
4. Visit Madrid
5. Visit Florence
6. Visit Venice
7. Visit Sydney
8. Visit a bunch of other beautiful cities
9. Go to space
11. Bungle Jump
13. Get married
14. Fly and gamble in Vegas
15. Drive from coast to coast
16. Climb Everest
17. Snowboard down Everest (I'll probably die from this)
19. Scuba Dive
20. Learn to play the Guitar
21. See the Cubs win the World Series (not even a Cubs fan)
22. See the Aurora Borealis
23. Learn Russian
24. Tour Europe
25. Drive on a racing track
26. Ride a Horse
27. Race through Death Valley on an ATV
29. Ride an Elephant
30. Hang glide
31. NYC on NYE
32. Learn to surf
33. Run a marathon
34. Go sailfishing
35. See a Broadway show
36. Swim with sharks in a cage
37. Fly a helicopter
38. Kayak down a waterfall (hopefully a small and safe one)
39. See a meteor shower
40. Visit the Ancient Wonders of the World
41. Visit the Modern Wonders of the World
42. Party like the world is ending
43. Be in a movie/T.V. Show
45. Mardi Gras
46. See the world stop hating
47. Volunteer to help those after a disaster
48. Sundance and Cannes Film Festival
49. Attend the Olympics
50. Learn that we are not the only ones out there
51. Visit all the amusement/theme parks
52. See the first women president and the first openly gay president
53. Reconnect with old friends
54. Ride a hot air ballon
55. See cancer/AIDS/Malaria cured
56. See the Sunrise from one coast, and see the set on the other in the same day
57. Most importantly, to live
58. And finally, die because it's not a good book, without a great final chapter
These are in no specific order, and they shouldn't be. Life is unpredictable, and you can't order what you want to do and when you want to do it. You take life as it comes, not waiting for it to happen as planned.
“Life is what happens to you when you're to busy making plans” -John Lennon (most overused quote ever)
When I look back upon this list when I’m older, I'll laugh. It honestly doesn't matter how many of these objectives I have acquire or experienced in my lifetime. I won't be disappointed or sad that I couldn't do or see all of these things, and honestly I probably won't. But I will know that every minute not doing something on my bucket list, I will have put that minute into something else which I can be proud of. So yea, that's my list, it will continue growing and shrinking as I grow and experience more of life.
“No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle” -Winston Churchill
1. Graduate high school
2. Visit Europe
3. Visit India
4. Visit South America
5. Learn how to cook
6. Get married
7. Get 3 dogs
8. Fly in a helicopter
9. Learn how to scuba dive
10. Learn a new language
11. Go to space
12. Go to North Pole
13. Go to a shooting range
14. Own a house
15. Build a tree house
16. Be happy
17. Go skydiving
18. Open a Korean barbeque restaurant
19. Be healthy
20. Run a marathon
I will keep my style: bold, quotes, connections, and stories.
10 years ago, I wanted to leave home and go far away...
9 years ago, I wanted school to be 7 days a week, 12 hours a day...
8 years ago, I wanted to stay for graduation and my friends...
7 years ago, I wanted a home with everyone in it, not just housekeepers and crying baby...
6 years ago, I wanted to learn hip-hop dancing...
5 years ago, I wanted to play league basketball...
4 years ago, I wanted to play drum...
3 years ago, I wanted to read all the books I can...
2 years ago, I wanted to get straight As...
1 year ago, I wanted to know what I really want...
Now, I know what I want.
“Few people know so clearly what they want. Most people can’t even think what to hope for when they throw a penning in the fountain.” (Barbara Kingsolver)
I will leave home and go far away. But I will come back and share the great mysteries.
I will save time for all the great books that are waiting for me to pick them up, “The Vacancy,” “Great Expectations” , “1984” and so many of them.
I will save my weekends for the drum and boxing lessons.
I will stop missing my friends and keep my mind open for more.
I will stop procrastinating and start keeping up on my grades.
I will go to Africa, see the wild and help the poor.
I will be independent and chasing after my arrows.
I might not be as persistent as siddhartha but I will never give up.
I might not be as brave as Beowulf but I will not hesitate; I will go skydiving.
I might not be as ambitious as Macbeth but I will take what is rightfully mine.
I will let it go when grief.
I will open my eyes and live.
I will stay with moral: it's not right to live just for myself"
I will "make myself necessary to someone" (Emerson)
10 years from now, these will happen. But since this supposed to be my bucket list, there will be some things that I might not be able to do but wish to do.
I wish I will have either a car or a dog.
I wish I will learn Italian, French, and Korean.
I wish I will have a work that I will be passionate about.
I wish I have that one person on my side whenever I am at my weakest.
I wish people don’t die, grandma can stay longer with me.
It is time to say goodbye. It is time to stop wishing. It is time to make them happen.
Thank you all for reading my posts all this time.
“It began in mystery, and it will end in mystery, but what a savage and beautiful country lies in between ” (Diane Ackerman)
My prerequisites for death
Own a Koenigsegg Agera R
Complete a "Simple Walk" challenge. (Go to New Zealand
and walk all the way from The Shire to Mt. Doom.)
Go to Japan
Create an invention that is used by millions in their daily lives.
Create a band and become a one hit wonder.
Understand the meaning behind 42.
Live long enough to experience virtual reality video games.
Go backpacking around Europe.
Give money away to a registered Charity.
See the auroras
Learn to trust people more easily.
Finish getting my system engineering degree.
Master at least three different Martial Arts.
Write a book.
Go back to college to gain a degree in video game
Accomplish enough in life to put my parent's worries to ease.
Walk on another planet.
Camp out in the wilderness.
Voice a movie trailer.
Meet the RoosterTeeth staff
Raise a child
Live to see my child accomplish their goals in life.
Give a speech on Nation Television.
Eat at top notch restaurants around the world.
Eat at hidden gem restaurants around the world.
Learn to fly a plane.
Win a poker tournament.
Create living Pokémon.
Be a bungee jump instructor that's over a bridge and a river. Then tell the people that are about to jump that they will
stop right above the water, but have it where their head is slightly dunked too.
Learn to read minds.
Control the Force.
Complete my Bucket list.
“It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
1. Ride a bike
2. Drive stick shift
3. Pilot a plane
4. Survive in the wild
1. Will Smith
2. Scarlett Johansson
3. Chris Rock
4. Kobe Bryant
2. Mediterranean food
3. Arabian food
4. All the other good foods in the world
1. Bungee jumping
3. Scuba diving
4. Get married
5. Have kids
6. Go on a cruise with friends
7. Graduate high school
8. Graduate college
9. Own a dog
10. Bench two plates
11. Watch my movies bucket list
12. Grow old with my wife
13. Revisit high school friends
14. Have a life changing experience
15. Save a life
16. Change someone’s life
17. Ride a whale
18. Ride an elephant
19. Ride a giraffe
20. Open up a business
21. Fly to the moon
22. Time travel
24. Tell a girl I love her
25. Raise good kids
26. Have grandchildren
27. Go on a hot air balloon
28. Go on a helicopter
29. Make a difference in the world
30. Be able to say I’ve lived a good life
Before Earning Bachelor’s Degree
1) Board a plane
2) Fly somewhere not in CA
3) Probably should actually understand physics because it might just be important for engineering (sarcasm, I know it is)
4) Learn to drive and get license
5) Re-develop the habit of reading a book for the fun of it (begin with once a month, transition in to once a week)
6) Publish a research paper with a reasonable number of other people (definitely less than 10)
7) Successfully complete a year of school without having to play catch-up at any time in the year for whatever reason, legitimate or not.
Learn to cook favorite dishes from Mom
9) Develop Mandarin speaking skills to a level where I can survive on my own in China/Taiwan
Earn Bachelor’s Degree
Assuming degree is earned:
Before Earning Doctorate OR Before turning 30:
1) Begin a PHD project on sustainable energy systems
2) Fly somewhere not in America
3) Learn to cook family holiday dishes from Mom
4) Start a small math tutoring service on the side of everything
Earn Doctorate Degree
Assuming degree is earned or I make it to 30:
1) Get a job in researching sustainable energy systems
2) Travel to anywhere in the world once a year
3) Own a house
4) Play in a Pokemon Video Game Tournament (because they will probably still be around)
5) Continue tutoring service
1) Move (not literally) the world to a point where my particular research is no longer critical to the survival of our species.
2) Assuming (1), retire.
3) Assuming (1) and (2), start a volunteer tutor service that helps whichever community I settle in … I will be the “head” tutor and high school students or anyone who wishes to can come help others seeking help.
4) Have the money to eat whatever I want.
5) Be living comfortably and near relatives/family.
Expire exactly at a perfect square age greater than 81 to the precision of the second hand.
Don't ask why, but this is hilarious at 4am. I think I teared up a little
1) travel to new Zealand
2) travel to ireland
3)travel to dubai
4)travel to japan
5)go see the northern lights
6) create nerve gear (sao fans i got u ;p)
7)create hover craft
8)create micro motors to put into skates
9) go on a vacation to the moon
9) learn to windsurf
10) learn to kite surf
11) find a career that i like and do well in
12) meet gackt
13) get married
14) make family
15) go to a bvb concert or warped tour
16) get last ADA jacket
17) get most hours for arcadia invitational
18) make turkish delight
19)go see what a host club is like
20) make feast of fiction food
21) try legit guimauve
22) ride an elephant
23) ride a giraffe
24) find a unicorn
25) go swimming with dolphins
26) maybe go swimming with sharks
27) meet a whale underwater scuba diving
28)grow hair out long, do some cosplay, then donate grown out hair
29) get a lotr one ring tattoo
30) make my own noodles
31) get into college
32) get a job in college
33) be in a movie
34) be a seiyuu
35) be a director
36) maybe a model
37) get a small dog
38) get a hedgehog
39) get an owl
40) make my own clothes/cosplay
41) meet little kuriboh
42) go to a holographic concert
44) try nerunerunerune
45) become a great cook
26) travel to hawaii
27) fly over a volcano
48) go to africa
84) go to san diego safari
84) make a plush
85) keep connected with friends
87) go to a shooting range
89) become a ceo
79) own books by diana rowland
97) go to greece
98) discover latent talent
99) stay healthy
100) take over the word(srsly)
-Hug every friend in the finals week of second semester
-Say good bye, return around, and walk away from them step by step
-Meet them again on the graduation day: wave at them, approach to them, and laugh and cry with them.
-Stay in the Grad Night party till the end, stand at the exit, and hug every friend once again.
-Arrive at my college dorm, drop off my baggage, and smile at my roommates, “Hi~ I am Derek.”
-Join clubs, join sport, and join groups.
-Call Mom, call Dad, and call high school friends.
-In the last week of college, do what I did in the last week of high school. Hugs and Byes. Laughs and Cries.
-Do well in interviews, get the job I want, and keep the job.
-Say good morning to every coworker, be aware of what are happening in the company, and get promotions.
-Call parents, call high school and college friends, and have reunions.
-Work oversea, hopefully in China.
-Get enough work experience and start a company up with friends.
-Talk with my grandparents in China every year, go adventure and explore new things and places with my friends every year, and guide tours to my family every year.
-Find my soul mates, find my loves, and find the one I will marry to.
-Feed, play with, and teach my two children.
-Attend my children’s weddings, tell night stories to my grandchildren, and go to bed with my old wife every night, with her in person or picture.
A simple layout of life…I guess. But, I want more, say, trouble and complex life than that (at least in the mind of the seventeen-years-old me). I treasure loves and emotions I feel from family and friends, but I want more than feeling touched. I want things that will open my eyes like never before:
###Explorations, adventures, excitements, and crazy actions that I will do them once and never have the gut to do them the second time.
*eat the first dinner I make
*eat in Hell’s Kitchen
*walk the entire Great Wall.
*travel across the desert in Gizeh to see the pyramids of Menkaure, Khafre, and Khufu.
*visit the Pantheon in Rome.
*run a marathon
*dive in Moofushi beach
*start a camp fire
*play with pandas
*take many pictures when I am on vacations
*resume writing my diary
*go tomato fight in tomatina
*travel and backpacking all the twenty-two provinces of China
*live in a temple with monks for half of a year
*learn how to fight with a sword from a Daoshi
*learn to speak German
*horse race on the grass field in Mongolia
*fire different guns
*fly an airplane
*build a house with bamboos in a forest of bamboos
*study aboard in Singapore or China
###Betrayals, embarrassments, letting ones I love down, and mistakes that are so terrible that I need to quit and have a new start.
*my girlfriend cheats on me
*my co-worker purposely takes away my credit of contributing in a group project
*date a wrong person
*present wrong materials in a business conference
*be slapped by my girlfriend because I am hugging/kissing other girls
*fail a project so bad that my boss fires me
*my girlfriend breaks up with me because I am hitting on another girl
*argue or fight with my brother in front of my parents
*try to start a business but my partner betrays me and runs away with all the money
*try to teach my children lessons, but they ignore me
Although I am not a person that likes to spontaneously torture himself, there are great chances that many, and all, of these negatives of life will happen to me. Life masters the skill of giving me hard times, and the troubles I went through make me stronger and tougher than before. So I actually look forward to face these challenges. Surviving from these negatives gives me a sense of adventure and success.
Since life does not just have the positives, then why does my list have to?
Adventure & Etc:
Break a world guinness record
Conquer my fear of roller-coasters
Conquer my fear of needles and donate blood
Create a video game
Eat on top of the Eiffel Tower
Go sky diving
Go to The Xx concert
Learn how to drift in Tokyo
Learn how to dance
Learn how to freestyle
Learn how to swim
Learn how to play the piano
Learn how to ride a bike
Meet Kid Cudi
Play a massive game of hide and seek in Ikea
Run a mile in under 7 mins (I usually run one mile in 12+ mins)
Ride in a hot air ballon
Travel all around the world
Turn my whole wall into a fish tank
Watch a meteor shower
Voice in an animated movie
Adopt a kid
Accompany someone on their bucket list adventure
Be confident in everything I do
Create my own clothing line
Constantly better myself
Eat healthier :(no more fried foods)
Fall in love
Find out what it is that I want to do (job wise)
Get a B in this class
Give back to my family =
Have kids (one boy, one girl)
Live with no regrets
Maintain my friendship with my best friend after high school
Maintain a good relationship with God
Make my parents proud
Make my brother proud
Meet my dad's side of the family in China
Quit drinking boba
“Live forever or die trying.” – Grucho Marx
Things to better myself.
1. Read more books. Not just comics and forum articles, actual paper back books.
2. Become an engineer.
3. Learn three piano songs I’ve been putting off for the past few months. Oh right. And learn to play the soundtrack for Eat, Learn, and Move.
4. Learn to use photoshop expertly.
5. Resume swimming, then maintain a consistent schedule.
6. Start going to the gym.
7. Stop sleeping at 3 – 4 am in the morning. Readjust sleeping schedule to 12am.
8. Get a part time job.
9. Learn to read and write in Chinese, not just speak.
10. Relearn Bahasa (Indonesian)
11. Actually say Thank You to my mom and dad and thank them for all they’ve done.
12. Maintain contact with my highschool friends even after college.
13. Thank my friends for all they’ve done for me as well.
Things to try.
14. Go on a road trip with friends. No parents at all. Just a bunch of crazed teenagers.
15. Fly somewhere, and travel around, with just friends.
16. Live in a dorm in college or at least somewhere where I’ll have to be independent. Can’t rely on my mom forever!
17. Travel to Europe and go sight-seeing.
18. Travel to Japan and go sight-seeing.
19. Travel to China and go sight-seeing.
20. Visit Indonesia again, this time to travel around to places I couldn’t go as a child.
21. Get drunk. As drunk as I can get (within a healthy limit of course haha)
22. Get high. Because why not?
23. Go sky diving.
24. Run a triathlon.
25. Go camping in the woods.
26. Build a car. From scratch.
27. Gamble. Even though I have the worst of lucks.
28. Go to an actual concert, not just a mandatory school one.
29. Finish all the movies, animes, and tv shows that I’ve downloaded and stored somewhere on my computer to be watched another day.
30. Actually use all of the wallpapers I’ve downloaded.
31. Play and FINISH all 173 and growing, games in my steam library. Downloadable contents and all.
32. Cry from watching a show.
33. Make a snowman.
34. Play with liquid nitrogen.
35. Explode things.
36. Buy and light one of those incredibly expensive and large firecrackers.
(I’m not a pyromaniac. Really.)
37. Successfully do a backflip dive.
38. Be able to check everything off this list as I lay on my death bed.
SFHP – Period 4
14 January 2013
-Get married and start a family
-Raise 2 children
-Stay close with my friends
-Stay even closer with my family
-Have a nice car
-Play baseball in college
-Learn to surf
-Go to a Superbowl
-Learn to speak another language
-Learn to fly an airplane
-Design my own house
-Find true happiness
-Dunk a basketball
-Ride a motorcycle
-Win money in Vegas
-Visit the White House
-Learn to cook
-Learn to drive stick shift
-Create an iphone app
-Visit the Grand Canyon
-Survive a zombie apocalypse
-Write a book
-Save someone from a burning building
-Go paint balling
-Camp out on my trampoline
-Visit the pyramids
Nice! I see you want to go snowboarding. We should go together!
I'm not here to write about fantasies or my imagination; I'm also not here to try and be extremely profound, I'm just attempting to be realistic.
I actually never saw the point of a bucket list. Maybe I'm just not very good at filling up a page with things I want to do before I die.
Well; in no particular order:
1. Make a Bucket List
2. Put "Make a Bucket List" on the Bucket List.
3. Go to a live taping of a show if those still exist.
4. Use a payphone to call someone if those still are in use.
5. Gift wrap another person's possessions entirely.
6. Obtain a Chevy Camaro.
7. Run a marathon (hopefully to completion).
8. Own a boat.
9. Go canoeing.
10. Reach double digits on my Bucket List.
11. Play Golf with some buds.
12. Go to a professional sporting event for the first time.
13. Go out of state.
14. Go out of the United States.
15. Know the feeling of flying on a plane(s). (varied sizes.)
16. Go deep sea fishing.
17. Encounter a sailfish.
18. Visit New York and maybe even live there.
19. Learn to shoot an arrow.
20. Stay somewhere in Europe.
21. Learn to play the drums.
22. Do something worth any amount of fame.
23. Go scuba diving.
24. Jump out of a plane.
25. Or a helicopter.
26. Work in an office just to know what it's like.
27. Work on a movie set.
28. See a real life Platypus.
29. Run with the Bulls.
30. Go white water rafting with friends.
31. Film my own movie.
32. Put together and own an awesome home library.
33. Go to the Olympics (summer).
34. Watch a sumo-wrestling match.
35. Visit Pearl Harbor.
36. Visit the Four Corners and be in 4 states at the same time.
37. Get married.
38. Pass on a family heirloom.
40. Own a farm.
41. Donate Blood.
42. Be prepared to serve my country.
43. Film a documentary series.
44. Watch something on Broadway.
45. Go to the Kentucky Derby.
46. Try escargot.
47. Learn to tend bar (eventually).
48. Be in Time's Square for an eventual ball drop.
49. Hand out money to strangers. why not?
50. Ride a segway (preferably own).
51. Shave my head.
52. Attend a mystery dinner murder.
53. Be impossible to fire because I quit (something).
54. Go a whole year without television.
55. Throw a rock through somebody's window.
56. Perform a sting operation.
60. Put at least 3 things on the list only I understand.
61. Follow through with them without exceptions.
Sidenote: Complete items on the list and forget about the list. Life isn't tragic when you consider what a person has endured, but rather what they missed out on.
Maybe they didn't see it on their list.
I want to GO
- TO COACHELLA
- do a marathon
- to the Olympics
- finish the ironman
- to all seven continents
- on a cruise
- white water rafting
- live on a sailboat
- bungee jumping
- bike on the most beautiful trail in the world
- drive the great ocean road
- scuba diving
- fly in a hot-air balloon
- on a road trip across the country
- swim with dolphins
- fall asleep in a plain
- visit a volcano
- live in a castle
- eat a Chicago/New York style pizza
- study abroad
- cross a glacier
- cross the USA in a train
- to Scotland
- smoke a Cuban cigar
- fire a gun
- grow a beard
- jump off a water fall
- sleep under the stars
- buy my own house
- drive a convertible
- shark cage diving
- cliff jumping
- live on an island
- plant a tree
- own a dog
- catch a fish
- ride a toboggan
- ride an elephant
- eat at an undersea restaurant
- drive a Ferrari
- on a submarine tour
- to easter island
- take a cooking class
- The Roots live
- my grandkid
- the sun rise
- the sun set
- someone break :19 for 200m
- a solar eclipse
- la tomatina
- a space shuttle launch
- the biggest turtle alive
- the first superhuman
- the blarney stone
- Jesus’ burial site
- the statue of liberty
- my grandkid
- the Eiffel tower
- the pyramids
- great wall of china
- the colosseum
- the northern lights
- machu picchu
- niagra falls
- mount rushmore
- the white house
- andrea bocelli perform
- the louvre museum
- a performance at the Sydney opera house
- the amazon rainforest
- Paleolithic cave art
- ride a motorcycle
- an instrument
- to fly a kite
- how to make sushi
- to fly a plane
- to surf
- to rollerblade
- to water-ski
- to ride a camel
- to do a front flip
- to hang glide
- to make my own wine
- to ride a segway
- how to paint
Things to ENJOY:
1. Long road trips
2. Las Vegas
3. Online games
4. Reading books
5. Studying at college
6. traveling around the world
7. Expensive yet five-star food
8. Doing household chores
10. Museum Exhibitions
Things to NOT HATE:
2. Hot Pot
3. Arcadia restaurants
4. Las Vegas
5. FPS games
6. Modern pop music
9. Shopping at outlets
10. Airplane flights
Things to VISIT:
1. Arcadia High School Post-Construction
2. Hong Kong
4. Las Vegas
5. Eiffel Tower
6. Empire State Building
7. Summer Olympics
8. The White House
9. Disney World
Things to TRY:
1. Transportation by train
3. Extremely fine dining
4. Variety of different cuisines
5. Cooking risotto
6. Take that tram ride in the Las Vegas strip
7. Being less socially awkward
8. Improving my abysmal video game skills
9. Riding a ship across the Atlantic
10. Riding a horse
Things to STOP:
2. Idling instead of doing work
3. Sleeping so little each day
4. Eating so much rice
5. Doing homework during other periods
6. Complaining about minor nuisances
7. having most of the lights turned off at night
8. Wearing shorts on a cold day
9. Wearing sandals on rainy days
10. Being so pessimistic
You should add "stop wearing sandals on lab days" heh
Europe (Germany, Italy, Britain, France, Netherlands)
Things to do:
Learn to drive
Have a family
Graduate from college
Get a good job
Have a dog
Own a house
Fly in a private jet
Learn to dance
Get rid of my fears
Join a game corporation
Make friends with many people
Learn a sport
Be a respectful and trustworthy person
I want to live my life happily and peacefully and when I look,
I want to be satisfied with what I did with my life.
Jacob Walton Young’s Bucket List:
1. Leave the country
2. Learn a completely new language
3. Have a family of my own
4. Own a house
5. Own a car
6. Go skydiving
7. Fall asleep next to someone under the stars
8. Go on a cross country biking trip
9. Learn archery
10. Finish a project without any procrastination
11. Learn how to hang glide
12. Invent something
13. Make the pros in soccer
14. Play one game against the EPL
15. Meet Lionel Messi
16. Juggle the ball 200 times
17. Have a garden of my own
18. Find a career that I enjoy
19. Teach my son how to ride a bike
20. Build my own computer
21. Build my own house
22. Visit Hawaii
23. Be remembered for something
24. Know both bruises and blessings
25. Eat. Move. Learn
26. Finish a full book in a day
27. Write a song
28. Write a book
29. Serenade someone
30. Learn how to cook
31. Die happy
32. Die in peace
33. Die with the people I love by my side
34. Leave my mark in the world
If you want to write a song, let me know. I can help you out with that.
Below is a list of things I plan/want to do before my soul completely vanishes from this world. The list is separated in categories that are important to me.
1. Maintain a better relationship with both of my parents.
2. Provide for my family as best as I can.
3. Help my dad buy that dream car he has always wanted.
4. Help my mom out whenever she needs me like I promised her I would in the future.
5. Die knowing I had the support of my family by my side.
6. Not having any conflicts with my brother or sister.
7. Take care of my dog, Benji, to the point where he can live as long as possible.
8. Not to miss any family events such as weddings, birthdays, etc. My family, including my cousins, aunts, and uncles, are usually there for me.
9. Sacrificing my time in order to keep my family happy and unstressed because I know they would do the same.
10. Allow my parents to retire happily and to make sure they are satisfied with what they have.
1. Feel happy and unstressed.
2. Feel satisfied with what I have at the end.
3. Get married with a girl that I truly love.
4. To have kids. (2 is the relative number of kids I want)
5. Move out and have my own family/life so that I can feel accomplished.
6. Graduate from college.
7. Find a job that I enjoy doing, and at the same time allows me to provide for and take care of myself and my family.
8. Stay out of trouble with the law.
9. Travel as much of the world as I can.
10. Enjoy life and to not feel tied down.
11. Continue playing basketball until my body prevents me from physically doing so.
1. Go to Africa.
2. Go to Australia.
3. Go to Paris.
4. Go to Costa Rica.
5. Go to Hawaii.
6. Go to Japan.
7. Go to Mexico
8. Go to Antarctica.
9. Go to Cuba.
10. Go to Germany.
11. Go to Argentina.
12. Go to Rome.
13. Go to Egypt.
14. Go to Puerto Rico.
15. Go to Thailand
16. Go to Italy.
17. Go to Jamaica.
18. Go to Peru
19. Go to the Philippines.
20. Go to Chicago.
22. Go to France.
23. Go to Spain
21. Go to space.
Things I want to see
1. I want to see a Kendrick Lamar concert.
2. I want to see Coachella.
3. I want to see a Frank Ocean concert.
4. I want to see an ASAP Rocky concert.
5. I want to see a NBA playoff game.
6. I want to see my children grow up into adults.
7. I want to see the Olympics.
8. I want to see the many different types of animals in this world.
9. I want to see an extraterrestrial organism.
10. I want to see a NFL Super bowl game
11. I want to see the world change as I grow older.
1. I want to try snake.
2. I want to try frog.
3. I want to try porcupine.
4. I want to try alligator
5. I want to try caviar.
6. I want to try goat.
7. I want to try octopus.
8. I want to try deer.
9. I want to try horse.
10. I want to try fried bat.
11. I want to try grasshopper.
12. I want to try traditional dishes from around the world.
Things I want to learn how to do
1. I want to learn how to go skydiving
2. I want to learn how to go bungee jumping.
3. I want to learn how to ride a motorcycle.
4. I want to learn how to fly a plane.
5. I want to learn how to dance.
6. I want to learn how to surf.
7. I want to learn how to ice skate.
8. I want to learn how to rollerblade.
9. I want to learn how to skateboard.
10. I want to learn how to ski.
11. I want to learn how to snowboard.
12. I want to learn how to speak Japanese.
13. I want to learn how to cook well.
14. I want to learn how to survive in the wilderness.
15. I want to learn Jujitsu.
Obviously, this isn’t everything I plan to accomplish in life because there’s just too much to name. In the end, however; I want to know that I lived a life filled with risk taking and exciting adventures. We all only live once, so we should take advantage of the life that god blessed us with. Be smart about the decisions you make, and experience the many facets of life.
Great list of things to do! #15 Jiujitsu would be fun to learn, and perhaps useful!
Things to do before I die:
1. Learn to cook like a pro
2. Pass high school
3. Make my own video game
4. Draw my own manga
5. Shoot a gun
6. Fly a plane
7. Finish the bible
8. Drive a car
9. Climb a mountain
10. Build a house
11. Drive a boat
12. Play over 10000 hours of videogames
13. Go to a concert
14. Learn how to break dance
15. Get buff
16. Take a trip to China
17. Talk to a homeless and eat lunch with him
18. Go to a Casino
19. Get taller
20. Get drunk
21. Climb a tree
22. Learn how to use a sword
23. Get married
24. Make a family
25. Eat a snail
26. Eat a shark
27. Learn to play an instrument
29. Move to Japan
30. Pass Feraco’s class
Why wait, just act!
“Adventure is out there!” - Charles Muntz
The mind, body and soul are the three categories that make up a human being. The mind is the “the totality of conscious and unconscious mental processes and activities.” Therefore, the “mind” pertains to the tasks on my bucket list that has to do with how I can better my brain and things that make me use my brain. (Yah, it works sometimes) The tasks that fall under the category “body” pertains to the things that I can do physically. Last but not least, the tasks that fall under the category “soul” has to do with things that will make me a more spiritual man - make me closer to my faith.
a) Obtain a college degree on the study of human physiology and anatomy
b) Get a PhD in biological sciences - focusing on the human body.
c) Get my MD - obtain my MD from McGill University in Montréal, Québec.
d) Study and become an orthopedic surgeon - and perhaps have my father assist me with a procedure. (If a general surgeon can assist an ortho)
e) Understand women more - my sisters, my mom, and the women around me.
f) Do research in the medical field - hopefully on Athletic injuries and how to speed up rehabilitation.
g) Write a novel - create a world of my own and burrow myself within the pages.
h) Learn how to speak fluent Italian
i) Listen more
a) Play collegiate level hockey (after I gain the 40 pounds that I need to be able to do so)
b) Go on a night hike to the top of Mt. Wilson
c) Beat Mr. Zurla in a bowling game
d) Indulge Omar Shalabi and start playing Skyrim, after this semester is over.
e) Join a cross country team when I go to college
f) Watch the Montréal Canadiens finally win another Stanley Cup
g) Try to go a week without saying one word
h) Dress up as a Jehovah’s witness one Halloween and go trick-or-treating
i) Take a picture every day of a certain scenic spot one year and see how it changes
j) Have a son and train him to be a NHL superstar
k) Have another son and make him the really smart one who cures cancer
l) Visit all the countries in Europe
m) Buy a homeless person a full meal and just sit down and talk to him for a while, get to know him! Maybe even establish a friendship with this person and help him/her out
n) Celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans
o) Go to Coachella
p) Read a great Novel every month! Any suggestions?
q) Have an epic curling match in Canada, eh?
r) Go on a road trip across the country to Canada with my Dad.
s) Win the SCAHA and CAHA championship while leading the league in points.
t) Study more, procrastinate less.
u) Play hockey on an outdoor pond
v) Snowboard on the highest peaks of all 7 continents
w) Take my parents out for vacation when I’m older, and I can afford it.
x) Track my ancestors back 10 generations (if possible)
y) Have the creators of the “NHL” video games make a character that is me and actually be able to pronounce my last name.
z) Invent a cutting edge item that everyone will love and then donate the profits to charity
a) Have a better understanding of my faith
b) Spend a week alone reflecting. Somewhere secluded so it would be easy for me to actually reflect and not talk the whole time
c) Figure out so many things I don’t yet understand - gain wisdom which will come with time
d) Learn more about who I am as a person
e) Read the Bible from first to last page
f) Learn and understand other religions such as Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism, Judaism - so I can appreciate them more.
g) Become a Deacon
The semester is drawing to a close and I want to thank every one of you for giving me the best semester of my life. Prior to SFHP, English was my least favorite class and I didn’t look forward to learning the material. It’s sad to think that this is going to end and I wish all of you the very best in life - “Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” - my senior quote
The Bucket List…
Raise a family of four
Marry the girl of my dreams
Travel to Italy
Have a meal in Italy
Vacation on each of the Hawaiian Islands
Swim with Dolphins
Coach my daughter/son in a sport
Travel to China
Become absolutely robust
Go to a concert for my favorite woman artist and men artist
Go to Church Sundays
Become an exceptional cook
Acquire a summertime getaway house
Acquire a winter time getaway house
Have meal of each ethnicity I am (Chinese, Italian, German,
Find the best sushi restaurant in the country
Find a successful job I love doing
Go deep in the ocean in a submarine
Go to space
Go on a cruise ship around the world
Attend a professional basketball game
Attend a professional football game
Attend a USC/UCLA game
Attend a general division 1 college football game
Attend a general division 1 baseball game
Attend a super bowl
Attend a world series
Attend an NBA finals game
Catch a homerun ball at Angel stadium
Attend a professional hockey game
Have a great conversation with somebody famous
Acquire hook ups around the town I love in
Live in a safe yet beautiful city
Go golfing with friends
Keep in touch with friends
Have family dinners when I’m married
Keep in touch with my family
Bike ride to the beach
Bike ride to another state
Live by the beach
Acquire a beach house (If I don’t end up living by the beach)
Learn how to play guitar
Learn how to dance
Learn how to sing
Learn how to PROPERLY use chopsticks
Learn another language
…. The list goes on, I’m interested in your bucket list!
Things I want to do before I graduate
1) Match clothes with best friends
2) Get a new car
3) Find a desired job and start making money
4) Get skinny
5) Drive somewhere far with friends
6) Run a mile
7) Go to Prom with Bonnie
Things I want to do in summer
1) Travel around the world. ( at least Europe)
2) Visit relatives in China and spend time with them
3) Work at cousin’s warehouse and learn how to sell things online
4) Buy the Lego robot
5) Watch a lot of movies
6) Master starcraft skills
Things I want to do in college( if I can get into one)
1) Make friends, make a lot of friends
2) Stay in campus for a month without returning home
3) Go to parties before tests
Things I need to do asap
1) Watch a lakers game
2) Watch a football game
3) Watch a hockey game
4) Watch a soccer game
5) Overcome procrastination
6) Overcome laziness
7) Sleep early
Study for finals
Places I want to visit
2) North America
Things I want to do in the future
1) Buy a racing car
2) Go skydiving( wing suit)
3) Go parachuting
4) Live in a forest
5) Learn Kongfu
The Bucket List
Travel the world
Celebrate New Years in NYC
Visit Alaska in the summer
Live in Africa for three months
Eat gelato in Italy
Attend 2016 Olympic
Be in four states at once
Live a healthier life
Be more active
Get a six-pack
Improve my public speaking
Be more confident
Learn to love myself
Be more patient
Be a better person everyday
Live in peace
Stay close with my sister forever
Become a good mom
Learn to listen
Take care of my parents
Be a better sister
Live eco- friendly
Learn to fly
Ride a dolphin
Swim in a pool of berries
Jump off a high cliff
Open a café
Earn a pilot license
Take a road trip coast to coast
Learn how to drive a stick shift
Plant a tree
Go scuba diving
Go to a drive in theater
Take a cruise
Learn sign language
Feed exotic birds with Marcelo
Explore a rainforest
Learn how to whistle like Cheryl
Compete on Wipeout
Camp on the beach
Build a Rose Float
Meet Zac Efron
Spend Christmas at Disneyland
Go river rafting
Climb a coconut tree
Go prom with Marcelo
Save a habitat
Volunteer with kids and elders
Keep in touch with high school and college friends
Meet new people everyday
Donate blood every 2 months until I die
Fall in love
Have a family
Talk to my parents every single day
Donate my hair my whole life
"Live life forever young"
Dunk in a game
Have a triple double
Meet someone in the NBA
Sit court side at a game
Go to Jamaica and do the things nitro circus did
Go to Italy and try gelatto
Go to Japan and have authentic sushi
Learn to play turkish march on piano
Learn to sing and play piano at the same time
Learn Hindi fluently
Learn to draw
Go to a concert
Go to a rave
Learn to cook fried rice
Go hunting in the forest
Learn to shoot
Learn to BBQ
Learn to ride a horse
Learn to mix music
Own a water bed
Leave inspirational notes in random places
Write something and have it published
Own a supercar
Be in a commercial
Plant a tree
Write a song
Learn to surf
Live in New York for some time
Gain twenty pounds of muscle
Meet my wife and marry her
Buy a custom made suit
Always stay in shape
Always be Happy
-Ceviche de Cuba
-Fish and Chips
-Komodo dragon tail
-popoosa from Argentina
-Handmade ice cream
-An In-N-out 4x4(share)
-Gelato from Italy
-Fruit straight from tropical tree
-Worlds spiciest Buffalo wings
-Make syd a meal she’ll never forget
-those insects from the Emperor’s New Groove
-Go to each state and try its signature food.
-eat whatever The Feraco eats.
-Do a Triathlon
-compete in a judo tournament in Japan
-Scottish hammer throwing
-learn to free run
-hunting w/ a bow and arrow
-Shoot a revolver
-feed exotic birds with Syd
-teach my kids judo/mauy thai
-Design a building.
-do a back flip kick
-fly in a flight suit.
-kiss on New Year’s.
-write my will
-be fit when I turn old
-compete on wipeout with syd
-deep sea fishing
-star in a play
-fight a pro ufc fighter or boxer
-Dodge a bullet
-learn to be noble
-protect the people I care about.
-make the indoor state meet
-go to Vegas
-have a secret elaborate handshake
-to kiss in the rain
-save someone’s life
-to meet and play with seannaners and chilled chaos
-Battle a barbarian, a Viking, a samurai, and an archer.
-To never lose my smile
-Beat Feraco in super smash bros
-to be shot out of a cannon into a pool of strawberries
-throw a boomerang that actually comes back
-place in nationals
-learn to count cards
-brighten up someone’s life
-pilot a Gundam/mech/robot
-drive syd coast to coast
-to always have the strength to get back up
-snap a neck
-apply the meaning of life
-play Minecraft with Dominic de Guzman
-destroy a mob
-stop a mugging
-visit a satellite
- Great Wall of China
-Life size Gundam
-Sail in Venice
-inside a pyramid
-Bottom of the sea
-New York City
Most importantly…to be myself…
Bungee - Empire State Buidling
Deep water diving
Ray Allen's shooting form
The Forbidden City
Dome of Rock
Great Pyramids of Gezeh
Just gonna go out there and suck all the marrow out of life. IOLO.
My Bucket List:
Travel and see the world, preferably with family and friends.
Visit the seven natural wonders of the world
1. The Grand Canyon
2. The Great Barrier Reef
3. The Harbor at Rio de Janeiro
4. Mt. Everest (visit, not climb)
5. See the Northern lights
6. Paricutin Volcano
7. Victoria Falls
Visit the seven modern wonders of the world
8. Chichen Itza, Mexico - Mayan City
9. Christ Redeemer Large Statue, Brazil
10. The Great Wall of China
11. Machu Picchu, Peru
12. Petra, Jordan – Ancient City
13. The Roman Colosseum, Italy
14. The Taj Mahal, India
15. Turn my band t-shirt collection into a piece of art
16. Write a hit song
17. Have a successful music career
18. Perform my hit song at one or more of the wonders of the world
19. Overcome my fear of bees
20. Have a wife and kids
21. Go to church regularly
22. Make enough money to take my family to the natural wonders of the world
23. Make enough money so no one in my family would have to worry about money.
24. Adopt a dog
25. Learn to play the guitar flawlessly
26. Perfect my drumming
27. Cook a gourmet meal
28. Paint a work of art
29. Be all that I can be
30. Live a happy and satisfying life
I want to do those things before I die
-Eat ever dishes in china, Japan, and France
-get a top one in my major,
-create my own program
-design my own rail gun (advance)
-absorb all the knowledge in my major,
-learn how to fly an airplane
-learn how to play the Guitar (perfectly)
-learn how to play the Piano
-learn how to play the Violin
-learn German and Latin
-buy my own camera
-learn how to take a great picture
-learn rock climbing
-Mountaineer with my friends
- get my first gun and practice it for a while
-study in a Japanese Dojo for Kendo
-write my own poetry
-write my own novel or play
-clear 3000 visual novel and novel
-learn how to make a tasty coffee and red tea.
-challenge myself to make a 12-people meal.
-own my personal laboratory.
- have my own telescope.
-build a wooden house myself
- play a survive-game with my friends.
- make a beautiful girlfriend who understands me
- Travel around the world with my girlfriend
-master the skill of drawing.
-learn how to woven scarves
-beat as many chess master as I can
-get marry before age of 30.
-become one of the top scientists in NASA
- Responsible for a space plan
-design my own spacecraft engine
-design my own energy transfer devices
- make my design actually into functioning
-build the first colony-space shuttle.
-Snowboard with my wife and child,
-have a child or two
-teach them four languages before they become age of 7
-after retired from NASA, set up a organization for homeless children
-Write a book about my experience
-bring my parents to Paris
-have my own factory and company
- own a huge house within the mountain, or own a mountain
-watch, appreciate, and design my own anime
-create my own nuclear shelter
- Drink, talk, and play with my friends the whole night.
-experiences a disaster and survive if I can.
-watch my son graduated from college.
-have my personal library with millions of books
-learn how to dance, and practice with my wife.
-Thanks all the teachers who have been helped me a lot.
- go back to china to see my family, and old friends.
-join my friend’s company for fun and improve their company
-hold a top rank in a game
-hack a person’s computer and change all of their folders’ names
-built my own information groups.
-send people to colony in space
-start the space-immigration project
-get up a environmental conservation organization
- have dinner with president
- create my own raspy of food.
-make my own wine
“I never regret anything. Because every little detail of your life is what made you into who you are in the end.” ~Drew Barrymore
You will never get to know when you’re going to take your last breathe in this world. Life is one precious little time that God provided us. He wants you to live it by faith, he wants you to take risks, take chances, and he wants you to enjoy your time on earth. He has a plan for each of us and they are all good. Either we listen to the plan or ignore it, the choice is ours. Sometimes we become so focused on worshiping God, having faith or achieving our dreams, that we forget the joy he provides for us. Life is very short to worry about the past. Instead enjoy your life, take risks, take chances, do the things you love, try new things, feel the joy of life, not the pain because they don’t do you any good. The truth is, I absolutely have no regrets, I’m proud of the life I’ve lived so far. Thought I have made mistakes, I’ll use them as an advantage for the future. There are tens of thousands of things I would like to achieve, do, try, learn but here are some of them:
1. Experience having my first job
2. Buy my first car, they have to be American because I don’t do Japanese for their dullness and German for their repairs
3. Learn to speak at least 3 new languages, excluding Spanish and mandarin
4. Learn to cook (professionally)
5. Be like Andrew Zimmern (try/eat anything that looks good)
6. Try snake meat, croc meat, any tongue, blood, intestines and some other parts
7. Learn to solve rubrics cube
8. Test drive all mustangs (v6, GT, Boss 302, and my favorite – Shelby GT500)
9. Drag race with my friend in an open space
10. Go hiking somewhere far from California
11. Soak myself in a beautiful waterfall
12. Go on an extreme skydive
13. Go on a romantic date
14. Ask someone I just met on the internet on a date
15. Spend a night and sleep under the stars
16. Take a day off and relax on the beach for hours
17. Take a trip to all continents especially Europe
18. Walk n the Great Wall of China until I can’t breathe
19. Eat at an undersea water
20. Take a 2 months off and go on a road trip all over the U.S
21. Learn CPR in case of emergency
22. Learn to drive manual transmission car
23. Test drive all three American muscle cars Camaro, challenger and mustang
24. Write a fan letter to all the people I admire
25. Go to a drive-in movie theater
26. Take a helicopter tour
27. Swim in the world’s largest swimming pool
28. Visit Jerusalem and their historic museums
29. Observe the world’s tallest building (Burj Khalifa)
30. Attend the world’s largest church
31. Float on dead sea for hours
32. Watch all the top 100 best movies of all time
33. Run a full marathon
34. Visit area 51
35. Visit New York
36. Stand at the top of Empire State building and Statue of Liberty
37. Go fishing
38. Donate to a charity
39. Attend at least one concert
40. Attend at least 10 more Laker games and 10 more Clipper games
41. Gamble in Vegas
42. Eat in the world’s best restaurant
43. Go on a hot air balloon
44. Change a person’s life
45. Go to the top of the highest mountain and look down
46. Be extremely fit
47. Gather ALL my family and friends, and tell them I love them
48. Meet my soul mate
49. Make love
50. Marry her
51. Have children of my own
52. I hope to have twins, a girl and a boy
53. Purchase my first home
54. Decorate it with my wife
55. Purchase the car of my dreams (Shelby mustang)
56. Never waking up to do the job I hate but love
57. Going home every day, then kissing my wife and children
58. Adopt a puppy
59. Walk my dog
60. Ask for forgiveness as my last words
Agree with you very much on the fact that life is one short precious time that God has provided us. I too believe that we should utilize every second to its fullest potential, only then can we truly live out the meaning of life. Great list.
Here is a list of things I would like to do before I kick the bucket:
Something with a lot of truffle in it
Food from a restaurant with 3 Michelin Stars
A 13+ course meal somewhere
Beef wellington made by myself
Something with a lot of gold in it
Fried ice cream
Yellow and blue lobsters
Bluefin tuna (1.8 million for a SINGLE fish!)
At Hell’s Kitchen
CM level 10
Every single instrument
To speak many languages fluently
To freestyle rap really well
To ride a motorcycle
To drift a car
Mixed martial arts
To build a car from the ground up
To make a sword
To write beautiful cursive
To fly a jet
To be ninja
Enough for a PhD
Helms Deep set in New Zealand
Sakura blossoms in Japan
Pyramids of Giza
Rio de Janeiro
Wingsuit glide down Mt. Everest
Bungee jump off of a huge bridge
Invent something cool
Ride a Narwhal
Break the sound barrier
Travel to outer space (I want to find that all water planet called XYZ-987 or something)
Own my dream car as well as my own house
Ride in a hot air balloon
Attend Olympic Games
Witness an erupting volcano
Chase a hurricane
Ride a Gondola in Venice
Stay a few nights in Sleeping Beauty’s Castle at a Disney World
Organize a HUGE flash mob
Dinner with the President of the United States
Jump off the Burj Khalifa
Stay a few nights in the Burj Al Arab Hotel
Billz, I think out of all the lists I have read, you have the most entertaining goals. So are we going for track day during this summer?
The Possible Part That Shall-Be-Done List
Sew my own dress.
Build a tree house.
Go on mission trips across the world.
Learn to skateboard.
Finish reading the Bible.
Write a novel.
Fly an airplane.
Dress-up as a homeless person just to get a glimpse of how they feel every day.
Learn how to stitch skin.
Sculpt a statue.
Learn to beatbox.
Meet The Fray.
Love out loud.
Make sure my children know Mr. Feraco.
Plant an apple seed.
Witness it being an apple tree.
Find a secret hideout.
Always stand up for what I believe.
Rely more on my bike than my car.
Take care of my parents.
Love my enemies.
Purposely movie-bomb and walk through a movie being filmed.
Teach an elementary school class for a day.
Put anonymously given Christmas presents in front of everyone's house on my street.
Tip a waiter twice the cost of my meal.
Learn how to make cricket noises to confuse people.
Reconcile with spiders.
Speak a message at a church.
Paint a mural.
Try getting perfect at something without practice.
Keep in touch with the childhood friends.
Blind date just for the heck of it.
Introduce God whenever I have the chance.
Be naturally punny.
Wish on a shooting star.
Let my treasures reside in Heaven.
The Pretty Difficult Part But Hey-You-Never-Know List
Change a homeless man's life.
Fast for a week.
Buy a star and name it.
Prevent someone from committing suicide.
Help human-trafficking victims.
Be like Jesus.
Work at a rehab center.
Hug a panda.
Do everything out of love.
Open my house up to anyone.
Memorize the New Testament.
Meet Jason Upton.
Survive in the wilderness for a week.
Become too optimistic that it becomes contagious.
Be satisfied in the end.
The Absolutely-Crazy-Are-You-Out-Of-Your-Mind-Pyscho Part That's Also The Not-So-Impossible-Because-Anything-Can-Happen List
Witness a blind man being healed.
Preach the Gospel in heavily persecuted nations.
Be good buddies with the President.
Adopt an orphan.
Own an unlimited supply of KitKat bars.
Complete everything on my Bucket List. Leggo.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"I dare you to move. I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor. I dare you to move like today never happened before."
Making a list of what I want to do is certainly NOT my taste at all. I’m the type of person who would rather put my words into action rather than writing it down on paper and praying for the best. But, since this is a graded assignment, I’ll see where it takes me. So here goes my BUCKET LIST…
1. Make a wing made of feathers.
2. Fly with the wing I made.
3. Run against Usain Bolt and win.
4. Secure the world record for ALL track events.
5. Become a famous star (not the Carl’s Jr. sandwich)
6. Develop a cure for cancer.
7. Teleport (I’m a believer).
8. Time travel back in time so I can meet Jesus.
9. Become the President of United States.
10. Hope you guys know what a Death Note is. It is a notebook where you can write the name of a person you want dead, and it actually happens. However, I’d want a “Living Note” (made up by me), that allows you to bring back those who deserve to come back to life.
On a more realistic note, I got none! Like I said from the beginning, I’m the type who would jump at chance that I want. Nothing comes up to me right now, but I’m sure when I’m in front of a cliff with a secured rope, I would tie myself and jump, or if there is a delicious looking cake, I would definitely eat it. Don’t think about it, just do it.
I spot your list of 10 things quickly out of all the 50..items long list. Good Agree. Wish you use your best effort to make it happen!
...and that's all they wrote. At least for now.
So far, I have already lived for 18 years. Let's say if I can live up to 80 years old. About 1/4 of my life has already gone; however I haven't even accomplished 5% of the things that I want to accomplish in my life. So, here is my bucket list.
1.Talk to friends who were close to me but haven't talked recently.
2.Learn how to play a plane.
3.Live by myself.
4.Buy a pet.
5.Drive a race car on a track.
6.Take my family on a trip using money I earn.
7.Travel by myself.
8.Own a yacht.
9.Learn how to surf.
10.Learn how to dive.
11.Watch an NBA all star game.
12.Own seven different cars at the same so I can drive a different one every day in a week.
14.Attend my best friends' weddings.
16.Have two children.
17.Become a businessman.
18.Become friends with a famous movie star.
19.Play World of Warcraft with my friends once again.
20.Learn how to cook.
21.Be able to take care of my family.
22.Go back and visit the elementary school, middle school that I went to.
23.Vote for a presidential election.
24.Point out a teacher's mistake.
25.Take my future children to Disneyland.
26.Take my future wife on a honeymoon.
28.Race on Nurburgring.
29.Destory a car.
30.Buy my parents a huge mansion.
This is the very likely to happen list:
1. Make Rangers
2. Earn a pyrotechnics degree
3. Disarm a bomb
4. Watch a F1 race
6. Learn to snowboard
7. Plant trees in my yard with all my favorite fruits
8. See the Northern Lights
9. Learn a foreign martial art
10. Build an amazing tree house
Now here's the less likely:
1. Earn a bronze or silver star
2. Learn a foreign martial art
3. Acquire a Gladiator title in 3s (World of Warcraft)
4. Get married
5. Get an enemy kill
6. Adopt a child
7. Save a life
8. Stay in the ice hotel
9. Eat at an underwater restaurant
10. Cheer on a friend at the Olympic games
And finally the highly unlikely:
1. Earn a Medal of Honor
2. Backpack through Europe, without modern technology
3. Meet the president
4. Witness a solar eclipse, Hollywood proportions
5. See a 1000+ per hour meteor shower with my significant other
6. Go to a large airport and take the next available flight anywhere, then spend a month there
7. Move faster than mach 5
8. Visit Antarctica
9. Learn ancient speed archery
10. Be fully content with my life
Now for the bonus item:
1. Take a community college class, and go into the final wearing a spiderman suit underneath my shirt, and have a spiderman mask. Set an alarm for the middle of the test, and when it rings, pretend to pick up, and yell "What?! Aunt May ill be right there!" take off my shirt, and run out.
For all the school years I have been in, English has been my greatest challenge. On top of that I lack skill in mathematics as well.
1. Read at least 1 book a year
2. Practice mathematics on my own time
3. Improve reading skills
4. Experiment with ways to study
5. Find my own pace for reading
6. Find a list of big words that I do not know
7. Remember the big list of words
8. Read more magazines as a starter
9. Have daily warm up to jog my mind
10. Correct my personality
11. Keep an open mind
12. Find an efficient way for me to read other than audio books.
13. Understand concepts and learn to read between the lines.
14. Graduate High School
15. Graduate college
16. Find a job to support myself
17. Make sure I have enough supply to support myself
18. Never look back on decisions I have made
19. Support the weak and sick
20. Help others to stand tall in society
21. Never have more work than I can handle
22. Stop making others happy and start with myself
23. Love myself before I start to love others
24. Make better decisions
25. Plan ahead of time
26. Making sure that I keep myself motivated
27. Be happy with what I have
28. Never be too happy or too sad
29. Make friends that will last a lifetime
30. Find someone whom I can trust with anything other than family
31. Be different and unique with things I produce
32. Have a sweet personality
33. Be successful in one aspect in my life.
My bucket list is basically filled with lifetime goals and personal changes that I need to change. It’s not going to change overnight but a span over years and years. I try to keep my list on the down low keeping out selfish reasons. Until then I am who I am and hopefully my list will be added and subtracted as years pass by, as I age, I hope to be more than I am right now.
It's just a simple list of things in my bucket, but there's so many meaning behind each and every one of them. I'm sure the older I grow, the more there is for me to want to do. But until then, these are it.
1. Go explore a jungle.
2. Dive into the Great Barrier Reef.
3. Eat foreign, interesting food from another country.
4. Find the end of a rainbow.
5. Create clouds.
6. Watch a sunrise on a mountain, or a grassy plain.
7. Also touch a whale.
8. Lie in bed feeling satisfied with what I've done that day.
9. Legitly beat up a certain person...at Super Smash Brawl.
10. Snowboard, ski, and water ski.
11. Own a Mercedes.
13. Experience zero gravity.
14. Become a person other people can trust and talk to.
15. Find an ore.
16. Become a scientist.
17. Cook a meal for someone.
18. Own a snake.
19. Become a professional photographer, as a hobby.
20. Grow a garden.
21. Find love.
22. Find true friends.
23. Go on a road trip with my friends only.
24. Appreciate what's to come.
25. Learn the ukulele.
26. Involve myself rather than letting watching it happen.
27. Learn archery.
30. Creating a bonfire with schoolwork.
31. Find my dream job.
31. Discover a new organism.
32. Live on the streets for once to see how difficult life is.
33. Learn to hip-hop dance.
34. Get rid of my glasses and contacts once and for all.
35. Pet a lion.
36. Play with seals, and sea otters.
37. Go to the big apple.
38. Finish my bucket list.
39. Achieve success.
own a snake? woo, do you like snakes?
I am terrifying of it.
PS. do you ever eat one?
What I WILL DO! (Hopefully)
• Finish the Master Thesis!
• Visit all over the world, especially all over Asia
• Visit lost relatives
• Go Bungee Jumping
• Go Skydiving
• Go eat some crazy cool stuff!
• Learn to drive stick shift
• Raise a family
• Buy a house
• Learn to dance
• Get into the college of my dreams
• Make my parents proud
• Learn to play hockey
• Learn archery (in case of a zombie apocalypse)
• Learn kickboxing, jujitsu, etc.
• Learn Latin
• Learn French
• Learn how to snowboard
• Fly a plane
• Learn how to play the drums
• Most importantly, Live Happily and Be Happy.
Lives too short to be unhappy, live it like there’s no tomorrow.
My Bucket List
I don’t like to think about dying because it makes me uncomfortable, but strangely I LOVE bucket lists! So here is mine (in no particular order):
1. Graduate high school. – My four older brothers have, FINALLY it’s my turn.
2. Go to/graduate from my dream college. – To which I have been accepted so YAY!
3. Teach elementary school. – Preferably 1st or 2nd grade…they’re so adorable!
4. Marry the love of my life. – That’s kind of a given, but I’m excited to find out who he will be!
5. Have children. – Not literally. Maybe I should say raise my children…
6. Swim with dolphins. – Because it sounds cool.
7. Go to Hawaii. – Doesn’t everyone say that?
8. Go to Cuba. – Soy Cubana.
9. Go to Scotland. – I’m Scottish too.
10. Go to Australia. – To meet Nemo and ride Kangaroos of course.
11. Own a house. – Because…well I’m not quite sure.
12. Have a housekeeper for said house. – I like having a clean house and don’t like doing laundry.
13. NOT give up on learning to play guitar. – It just collects dust in the corner of my room.
14. Learn to play piano. – Also collects dust in the living room.
15. Learn about music. – Like reading music and tabs and stuff. Probably would make 13 and 14 easier!
16. Ride a full size dirt bike. – Because I’m so sick of riding quads.
17. Own a truck. – I’ve just always wanted a truck but my parents won’t let me get one.
18. Go to all 50 states. – I’ve only been to 9.
19. Do every romantic thing from every sappy romantic movie. – Because everyone secretly does.
20. Scuba dive. – Maybe when I make to Hawaii or Australia someday!
21. Skydive. – But I’m afraid of heights.
22. Go to every Disney park around the world. – I LOVE DISNEY!
23. Become more fashionable. – I seriously have no fashion sense. I basically wear the same thing every day just slightly varied.
24. Learn to communicate more effectively. – I’m not so great with words and expressing myself.
25. See all of my siblings, unmarried cousins, and friends get married. – Because they’re wonderful people.
26. Make my parents proud. – One of my biggest fears is disappointment.
27. Get over my fear of the dark. – It’s ridiculous.
28. Get over my fear of needles. – Because it’s irrational and they’ll never go away.
29. Get two goldfish and name them Bazinga and Zazzles. – Because I love the show The Big Bang Theory.
30. Tell my dad how I really feel. – Because it just needs to be done.
31. Take more risks. – I live life safely and it isn’t very adventurous.
32. Be more spontaneous. – See #31
33. Live a long a fulfilled life. – I want to inspire people at my funeral, not make them sad or bored.
34. Continue to find happiness, even in the hardest times. – I have a huge fear of not being happy because being an adult can suck.
35. Have a pet duck. – QUACK!
36. Have a pet sea otter. – Just because.
37. Have a pet hedgehog. – They are so cute!
38. Have an Italian Greyhound. – Dude. They SMILE! And they’re adorable.
39. Have grandchildren. – Because it’ll be fun to teach them what my children won’t be able to. And spoiling them will be great too!
40. Never get divorced. – Because I won’t let it be an option.
41. Grow old with my husband. – For obvious reasons. And because old people are cute, especially when they’re in love.
42. Stay in shape and stay sharp if I can. – Because I’m terrified of losing my mind or ability to walk and do things on my own.
43. Serve my community. – Because I always want to give back.
44. Love my enemies. – Because it’s a challenge.
45. Learn to cook amazing meals. – I love food.
46. Learn really cool dance tricks. – I love dancing too.
47. Learn to be more patient. – Ugh why is this list taking so long?
48. Get better at cutting people out of my life. – I have issues saying goodbye, even when I really should.
49. Stay very close to my current close friends. – So we can laugh at ourselves in 30 years for being such doofuses now.
50. Remain youthful in my old age. – Because young old people are more fun.
51. Learn to manage my stress better. – Because I frequently have meltdowns when I’m stressed out.
I have never forgotten about a deadline for an assignment before. Until this one. Somehow it completely slipped my mind that bucket lists were due yesterday . I don’t know how and it will haunt me for at least the rest of the year.
So… number 52… NEVER EVER FORGET A DEADLINE AGAIN. – Because I definitely cried about it for a good 5 minutes.
This list will obviously grow more and more as the years go by, and I hope that there are many more years to come!
Life time goal:
1. Going to a normal college
2. Find my love
3. Get a normal job
4. Marry a normal person (maybe my love)
5. Having two normal kids
6. Learn to draw manga
7. Fly to the moon
8. Have a friend will go through life
9. Feel death for once
10. Own a house (my own)
11. Having two dogs
12. See my brother growing up
13. Loss weight
14. Travel to Egypt
15. Eat all kinds of the food in the world
16. Learn every game
17. Have a least 100 puffy bears
18. Happens to see the time machine
19. Travel back to childhood
20. Never let the childhood ends
Goals for this week:
Finish Myth project
Pass ‘Childhood Ends’ test
Pass my government final
I want my life to be peaceful, without argues, having no worries. Yet the goals for life will always be changing, temporarily, those are my goals for life.
While scrolling down the page, I was thinking. Everyone else’s lists are so long. My list is fairly simple.
1. eat at every restaurant in Arcadia.
2. Raw Tuna Sashimi
3. Green tea Ice cream
1. Travel around the world with the person I truly loved. (That person is yet to be found)
2. Visit Africa
4. New York
1. Learn to play violin someday
2. Learn the rule of soccer and baseball someday
3. Learn better skills of public speaking
4. Learn to cook for my husband
5. Learn to maintain a marriage
6. Learn to raise up a kid and influence him/her in a good way
LASTLY LEARN TO KEEP ALL THE DEADLINES IN MIND
1. See the thousands of bones in the Sedlec Ossuary
2. Row a boat in the Salzkammergut lake area of Austria
3. Play hide and seek in the cliffside towns of Cinque Terre, Italy
4. Take a morning stroll along the banks of Bruges, Belgium
5. Sleep under the stars in Santorini, Greece
6. Camp under the shadow of Neuschwanstein Castle in the Bavarian forest, AKA Mirkwood
7. Ski across all of Switzerland
8. Hot air balloon over the caves of Cappadocia, Turkey
9. Visit the Middle East and see the faithful on their pilgrimage to Mecca
1. Taste truffles. Not the chocolate kind.
2. Have a real Chicago dog
3. Make my own burger at home
4. Eat authentic Peking wrapped duck again
5. Make a turkey cream cheese with walnuts sandwich
6. Learn the names and types of strange Italian food creations that I want to try
7. Eat more In N'Out and compare with 5 Guys.
1.. Go to a wedding, preferably held by someone I know
3. Hold a huge birthday party and invite all of my friends. I'll settle for a smaller one too
4. Watch a comedy show in Los Angeles
5. See a celebrity I recognize
6. Watch a Broadway play
7. Watch a blockbuster movie screening before it's released
8. Meet George R.R. Martin or Melina Marchetta at a book signing
9. Direct a short film
1. Ace a job interview by knowing exactly what to say
2. Get a stranger's phone number
3. Forge my self-discipline and discover morals I am unwilling to compromise
4. Meet, unwrap, and retain friends that are always a breath of fresh air
5. Discover someone whose character is genuinely larger than life
6. Either convince someone I admire to mentor me and share their secrets or to pave my own path in life
7. Meet an actual genius
8. Inspire peers in college and be inspired by them
9. Design my own house and build it exactly as I want
10. Live in daily contact with diverse stream of people who are willing to be changed and to change people. I may grow tired of this.
11. Study abroad in Shanghai and start a small business venture
Love your specific goals as in the specific places you named. Very unique. Good luck.
My Bucket List
By Adrian Barrios
• Getting Married
• Tour the world
• Play the Drums
• Play the Piano
• Play water-polo
• Learn how to be a beast at Ping-Pong
• Finally afford a dog
• Visit New York City
• Visit Washington DC
• View the Coliseum in Italy
• Pantheism in Italy
• Visit Italy
• Sky diving
• Work for the Government
• Write a Romantic movie/Book
• Become a Fire-Fighter
• Working as the little Caesar Mascot
• Freestyle Dirt Biking
• Learn Martial Arts
• Drive a Nascar
• Go to church more often
• Make a lot of Money
• Create an awesome WILL that we benefit my children
• Create an object that may help the daily life of mankind
• Go to many Concerts
• Go to Hawaii
• Get married in Hawaii
• Surf in Hawaii
• Dirt bike in Texas
• Watch an NFL Football game
• Get autographs by the whole Raider team and Chargers team
• Create my own Garden
• Rebuild my Own Dirt bike/Car
• Graduate from High school/ College
• Surf in Australia
• Watch a rugby game
• Speak Mandarin, French and Italian
• Buy my own house someday
• Learn how to snowboard
• Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
• Drive a submarine
• Watch many musicals
• Go to Disneyland in Florida
• View the Chinese history museum
• Go view the Chinese wall
• Become a great/successful business-man
• Be a friend of the President someday
• Buy my own water-boat
• Volunteer for Methodist Hospital
• Become a Doctor
Myth/Sci-Fi – 1
14 January 2012
I decided to make it one huge life category, seeing as its all a piece of my life's big picture.
1. Truly finish learning Korean.
2. Learn Italian.
3. Visit Europe.
4. Live in Korea for a short time.
5. Meet at least one of my favorite artists.
6. Go to at least 30 oncerts.
7. Learn to cook everything my mother has cooked for me throughout my childhood.
8. Earn a Doctorate's degree.
9. Travel to New York and back.
10. Learn self-defense.
11. Have a pet from birth to old age.
12. Complete a Pokedex.
13. Learn to fly a helicopter.
14. Learn to dance hip-hop.
15. Learn to shoot a gun well.
16. Learn to use a sword.
17. Break a world record.
18. Learn to play “Afterlife” on the guitar.
19. Become an expert at Rock Band drumming.
20. Feel an earthquake.
21. See the ball drop in New York.
22. Eat Star- fruit.
23. Fix a car.
24. Love Bubba forever.
25. Camp for an extended amount of time.
26. Write short stories.
27. Eat handmade dumplings.
28. Reach near millionair on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
29. Visit the Smithsonian.
30. Fly across the world.
Artists I would like to work with:
2.) Tim Burton
3.) Yuko Shimizu
4.) Koge Dambo
People I would like to paint:
1.) Taemin Lee
2.) Yugene Fai
3.) Amber Liu
Places I want to eat at:
1.) Japan’s many themed resturants
2.) A particular bakery in Thailand that bakes goods in the shape of human body parts
3.) Korea’s cat theme restaurant
4.) Eat at the restaurant that serves the world’s best stinky tofu
New things I want to learn:
1.) Learn the whole lyrics to a Korean song
2.) Learn how to speak Korean
3.) Learn how to speak Thai
4.) Learn how to sing well
5.) Learn how to dance well
6.) Learn how to break dance
7.) Learn Wushu
8.) Learn how to use chopsticks correctly
9.) Learn how to bake
10.) Learn how to cook
1.) Meet all my favorite Korean idols
2.) Have a tour of my favorite music company’s building
3.) Perform on stage with some of my favorite music artists
4.) Own at least 5 dogs
5.) Become a Sanrio designer
6.) Have my character massed produced around the world
7.) Live in Japan or Korea
8.) Get married and have children
9.) Meet my favorite Thai dancer
10.) Meet my favorite cosplayer
11.) Go to a concert for my favorite Korean group
12.) Have dinner with my favorite Korean group
13.) Spend a whole day with my favorite Korean group
14.) Get a hug from my favorite Korean artist
15.) Work for Disney on a movie
16.) Win the lottery
17.) Open up my own animal shelter
18.) Hug a panda bear
19.) Start my own anime company
20.) Hug a full grown tiger
21.) Grow my own garden
Haley’s Bucket List
“All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Try frog legs
Eat legitimate pizza in Italy
Eat legitimate gelato in Italy.
Eat at a celebrity restaurant.
A hot dog from a New York Street cart
Eat something I’ve grown (cucumbers, tomatoes, etc.
Eat a fish I catch myself
Make a pizza from scratch
Learn to make my own tamales
Grow my own garden of veggies and fruits
Make tortillas from scratch
Learn to surf
Learn to skate on a skateboard
Go on a zip line
Learn to ice skate
Learn to do a cart wheel
Learn to tango
Learn to samba
Learn a ballroom dance
Learn to ski
Ride in a hot air balloon
Go horseback riding
Swim with the dolphins
Play hide and seek in Ikea
Move to the beach
Move to Hawaii
Go to Disney World in Florida
Go see the Northern Lights
Travel around South America
Go see a play on Broadway in New York
Learn how to speak Italian
Learn how to drive stick
Take singing lessons
Graduate from high school and college
Become a wildlife rehabilitator
Learn to tie a cherry stem in a knot
Learn to speak Spanish fluently
Own two hedgehogs (sonic and tails)
Own a beagle (bagel)
Have fraternal twins (a boy and a girl)
Grow a flower garden
Go to Warped Tour
Go to EDC or any other rave
Have really long hair
Get kissed under the mistletoe
Get kissed at midnight on New Year’s
Fall in love
Have a paint fight
Do everything on this list and cross off each when completed
There has been many things that I have wanted to do but not alone in this world.
1.What that guy did in the film, Eat/Move/Learn.
2.Skydive with my snowboard and land on top of Mammoth and continue snowboarding downhill.
5.Continue to be friends with my best friend until we die.
6.Be able to get my mom her dream car (very close into putting a down payment for her car).
7.Be able to be there when my dog passes away (he’s eight years old right now).
8.Finally have a house that I can love and not have to move out again.
Some of the things I would want to do with my best friend like #1,2, and 5.
Learn to live with the fact that I'm not going to be in Feraco's class anymore.....
Graduate without regrets.
Overcome the initial obstacles, and find my way in the world beyond high school.
After finishing college, continue on to grad school (Law).
Make it into one of the top 15.
Venture into the world of Corporate Law or Criminal Prosecution.
Entertain a career where I can spread my wings and thrive, but also learn and ultimately better myself.
Start a family.
Find my happiness.
Give my kids every advantage I've had in life, and then some.
Give them enough to do something, but not enough to do nothing.
Live long enough to see my kids make names for themselves in whatever they chose to excel in.
Get involved in politics.
Try to change the world.
Die happy - Hopefully doing something I love.
Hiking to the Hollywood sign.
Continue my ATV/Race car racing career into college, and potentially beyond.
Own a car that's wildly impractical, and stupidly expensive.
Break the 200mph barrier in a car.
Spend a year living in Europe.
Drive the Stelvio Pass in Italy.
Drive the Nurburgring in Germany.
Revisit New York - and maybe live there.
Visit Paris, Tokyo, and Moscow.
Learn a 3rd language.
Start a charity - regardless of how small.
Have an impact.
Take my knowledge,
Find some understanding
And attain some wisdom.
(Finally a place to post my list, I've had one since I was about 13)
Travel: Go EVERYWHERE
Places in particular: England, Italy, Hawaii, Japan, Road trip across the USA, Germany, Austria, Australia, Bahamas, Atlantis, Jamaica,
Future: Obviously get married
Have one boy and one Girl Named Derick and Kinder
Food: Alligator, Guinea Pig, Frog Legs, Take the spicy ramen challenge in Little Tokyo
Fight with a katana
Misc: Finish every anime/manga that I've ever watched/read
Finish reading Homestuck
Meet Leonardo Dicaprio just so I can tell him looks are over rated
Have Mr. Feraco call my name at Graduation.
Graduate High school and college thus making my parents happy and proud of me.
My bucket list:
· Go Skydiving- -Ever since I was in kindergarten I have always wanted the thrill of going, I have not chosen this recently because now it is becoming more popular.
· Ride a motorcycle--My uncle used to have a motor cycle and he offered to take me on a ride, but of course my mom wouldn’t let me go and ever since I have wanted to go.
· Go bungee jumping--If I can’t go skydiving, this is a close second.
· Beat Jenna at anything--We have known each other since kindergarten and we are both very competitive, but somehow she was always a little bit better at something than I was…
· Get a trampoline-- (I now have one)
· Go paintballing --(I recently went)
· Get a monkey as a pet--I have always loved monkeys and I now have a vast collection of monkeys (fake ones) in my room
· Become a teacher--My dad was a principal and my mom is a teacher. At first I didn’t want to but I discovered my love for little children. We have a magnet on our refridgerator: “To teach is to touch a life forever.” I want to be given that chance
· Make new friends--It is always good to gain more friends and to meet new people.
· Stay connected with my old friends--I don’t want to lose touch with my close friends. I want to be able to grow up together and have our children become friends.
· Go scuba diving--My Tío goes yearly and I have always wanted to go, but my mom wont let me.
· Go driving on the freeway--My mom is too afraid to let me go, and the only way she will let me is if I go with her…
· Learn how to drive a stick shift--I feel like that is a good skill to learn.
· Learn how to play guitar--I know how to play piano and I enjoy it, but the piano isn’t exactly portable. I want to be able to take my music with me.
· Travel to Italy--I am Italian but have never gone. I should learn more about it.
· Get lost in a foreign country with my best friend--I am always up for an adventure and who better to do it with than my best friend?
· Get a job--I want to earn my own money, but this summer when I actually had a chance to, I got signed up to take summer school classes.
· Eat squid ink pasta--My Nonna has made it more than once, but I have always been too grossed out to try it.
· Learn how to cycle properly--I have tried it once with the clip in pedals, and have fallen seven times.
· Go up in a hot air balloon--I had a chance to go in it once, but it became too dangerous because of high winds.
· Get a hairless cat as a pet--They are unique and I am allergic to cats (even though I have a cat now with fur)
· Get a tattoo of my last name symbol--It will not be my last name forever, and my Dad made it up.
Ones that I have no explanation for and/or are obvious:
· Go to college
· Study abroad
· Get a masters degree
· Be independent in my life
· Buy my own car
· Buy/rent my own apartment/house
· Get married
· Have children
· Grow old
· Have grandchildren
· Go in a life-size hamster ball
· Paint myself green and blue and walk around town
· I want a guy to kiss me by surprise, and I will react by punching him
· I want to tackle s guy to the ground when I catch him teepeeing my house
· Go teepee someone else’s house and not get caught
· Go dirt biking
· Go deep sea fishing
· Ride a unicycle
· Go in a helicopter
· Survive the rest of senior year!
Bucket List 9/28/12
1. Learn to Spear Fish
2. Learn to Snowboard
3. Learn Sword Fighting
4. Learn to Break Dance
5. Learn to Pilot a plane
6. Learn to Pilot a Boat
7. Learn Sign Language
8. Learn Guitar
9. Travel to France
10. Travel to Germany
11. Travel to Greenland
12. Travel to Australia
13. Travel to Egypt
Everything above and:
1. Learn French
2. Learn German
3. Learn Korean
4. Learn Japanese
5. Master Spanish
6. Learn to Scuba Dive
7. Learn how my computer works
8. Learn Thai boxing
9. Learn how to play Violin
10. Learn how to play cello
11. Travel Everywhere, not just top places
12. Eat food with gold
13. Convert someone to Christianity
14. Meet special girl
15. Get married
16. Have at least two kids
17. Die peacefully
WHAT I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
First of all, I want to live and not in the sense that6 is naturally assumed from that word. If I were to define the word “live” in the terms that I see it, I would define it as, being happy, doing what you love, and always taking the time out, every once in a while to do something that you’ll probably regret doing later on.
I have no idea what im going to do in life, no plans, and no expectations. I just want to live. I want what I do in life, in my career, and when I become a man, to represent something greater than myself. I want to look back on my life in the perspective that I do now and I want to know truly deep down that it was worthy it, that life was worth living.
So im sorry Mr. Feraco, im sorry I turned this in late, and im sorry if its not quite what you expected, but I really wanted to think about this one
And I did…
And I figured out that what I wanted to do before I die is simple, I WANT TO LIVE.
The Bucket List
1) Learn how to play setar (a traditional instrument)
2) Paint my sister’s portrait
3) Get ready for Argentine Tango competition
4) Have my first jewelry gallery open
5) Read “A Blind Watch Maker”
6) Find a job
7) Find a date for prom
Send an old letter to a friend…
9) Read more philosophy books
10) Spend more time with friends
11) Take a trip to Iran
12) Find a husband
13) Have kids
14) Go to Paris
15) Watch French movies
16) Read French books
17) Continue my French studies
18) Open my biggest art gallery
19) Have my photos published in the National Geographic magazine
20) Buy a house
21) Volunteering in Africa
22) Hike Everest mountain
23) Get my degree
24) Study Persian literature
25) Learn Latin
27) Trip to Egypt
28) Have a pet
29) Learn hours riding
30) Work in a flower shop
31) Fall in love
32) Learn Japanese
33) Play a movie
34) Write a famous script
35) Publish a book
36) Translate a book
37) See Mr. Feraco in my thirty’s
38) Teach a class
39) Help a disable kid
40) Be someone’s reason to live.
1. get into college
2. bungee jump
3. travel around Europe
4. go to tomorrow land
5. go to a Swedish house mafia concert
6. go to acoustic Christmas
7. learn to cook delicious meals
8. sky dive
9. learn to snowboard
10. meet a celebrity in person
11. spend new year’s eve in times square
12. learn to shoot a gun
13. Attend a UFC fight
14. Find a job I really like doing
15. Go to the Black Hole (Oakland raiders stadium)
16. Go back to Boston
17. Sit behind the Celtics bench
18. Go back and watch another red sox game
19. Pass Feraco’s class
20. Overcome the fear of being embarrassed
21. Learn to speak German
22. Visit my Germany exchange student at her home town in Germany
23. Gamble in Las Vegas
24. Go to a super bowl
25. Become a father
26. Be happy
And die without any regrets
What I must accomplish before I expire
1. Travel to all fashion capitals
2. Backpack through Europe
3. Learn to surf
4. Learn to snowboard
5. Meet Tony Hawk & Elisa Steemer
6. Donate to charity
7. Throw a party on a roof overlooking Los Angeles
8. Move to Las Vegas for a summer
9. Own a husky
10. Live on the Venice boardwalk
11. Meet Diplo & be in his music video
12. Study abroad
13. Finish high school with no F's or D's
14. Get into a good college
15. Find "musical soulmate"
16. Be an extra in a Hollywood movie
17. Shoot for a skate brand
18. Visit all the national parks
19. Be someone's maid of honor
20. Learn French or Japanese
21. Go paintballing
22. Go to a gun range
23. Sky dive
24. Drive a right hand drive car
25. Live in London
26. Learn to do aerial
27. Dance for Insomniac
28. Dye hair a crazy color
29. Design own wedding dress
30. Get sailor moon tattoo
31. Get portriat of mom somewhere
32. Make parents proud
33. LIVE & DIE HAPPY
The bucket List
Experience a relationship
Get my motorcycle license
Find a job
Purchase a motorcycle
Spend at least a month in a foreign country
Run a marathon
Find my own place
Go to Comic-con in a costume
Build my own computer
Run a marathon in my prime
Have fun at a driving range
Have fun at a shooting range
Be proficient in a language other than English
Learn how to play the guitar
Eat some legit street food in Hong Kong
Learn some sort of martial arts
Continue buying Hotwheels
Own a cat
Go zip lining and Skydiving
Find a job that makes me happy
Learn to speak another language
Travel to a country in the east
Maintain my ability to play piano
Fill up a small display case with Gundam Models
Buy one of the cars on my list of dream cars
Stay in touch with friends from childhood
Buy my dad a sports car
Learn how to fly a helicopter
Have a small workshop in my garage
Meet a celebrity
Have at least 3 cars from Dream car list
Have a beautiful garden with marble statues all over
Invite neighbors over for tea and cookies
Explore the ocean in a submarine
Re-visit all of California’s national parks
Become a master at pool
Raise a dog from a puppy and train it to speak
Grow a large beard and mustache combo
Live in the mountains as a hermit for a few months
Eat foods like blow fish and such
Own all the cars on your dream list
Creep out kids in the park
Give guidance to those who are lost
Go to a high school reunion
In another couple months, I would have been alive for eighteen years. I have many goals and aspirations that I have not yet achieved, but I have created this list in order for me to remind myself in the future of goals I desire to one day achieve.
1. Travel around the world and experience unique and different cultures.
2. Embrace my own culture.
3. Find my purpose in life.
4. Write a book which others would admire and remember.
5. Possibly raise my own child(ren) one day.
6. Make my parents proud
7. Learn to play an instrument.
8. Adopt a child to give him/her a better life
9. Go to Cancun, and go kayaking.
10. Learn to hunt down exotic animals.
11. Throw a huge party and invite everyone that I know.
12. Get a couple tattoos.
13. Travel to North Korea and meet Kim Jong Un.
14. Learn to speak all languages so I can understand what everyone’s saying.
15. Attend the Olympics and support America obnoxiously.
16. Attend jail or juvenile hall for a day so i can convince myself never to come back.
17. Feel the adrenaline of getting arrested by police.
THINGS I AM GOING TO DO.
EAT the following foods that I have never ever tried before…and not die from it..
2. Star fruit
3. All Burmese Foods
4. Ghost pepper
9. Cod and Chips
10. Pumpkin juice
11. All food mentioned in Harry Potter
14. Scooby Snacks
16. Dragon Fruit
MOVE all around the world and LEARN their cultures
1. Niagra Falls
4. Malfoy Manor
5. The Burrow
8. Bora Bora
9. New Zealand
14. Midway island
15. The Bermuda Triangle
17. Fairy World
18. The Top of Mt. Everest
19. New York
20. The Moon
24. The Crack of Silfra
25. Mirror Desert
26. Crystal Caves
27. The Great Blue Whole
1. Fly a plane
2. Tame a lion
3. Climb a Rope
4. Hug a Panda
5. Deep Sea Dive
6. Have a Wedding on a Cliff overlooking the Sea
7. Parachute into a boat that takes me to my honeymoon after marriage ceremony
8. Meet the cast of Harry Potter
9. Collect all wands from the most amazing movie ever
10. Direct a movie
11. Have the first Hover Cart
12. Have a lavender farm
13. Travel the world
Only users who are logged in may leave comments on this blog. Please follow the link below in order to log in.
Click here to log in